• 93 results
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AngryHulks

A man with lion's mouth vs lion with man's mouth.

Rule:

- Movie version only

- Blood lust on

- Moral off

- No prep

- Leonidas' equipment are speedo, bronze shield, Michael's Sword, and Spear of Destiny

- 20 ft away from each other

- One death counts as win

- Setting: Danger Room (Edited)

VS
VS
No Caption Provided
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kingkronos

What?? Aslan can be seen as TOAA of his universe. He's not a mere lion. He's a nigh omnipotent being that created his respective universe.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AngryHulks

@kingkronos: The book was written by atheist, so I could say that Aslan is not equal to God or Jesus for that's matter. :-I

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

What?? Aslan can be seen as TOAA of his universe. He's not a mere lion. He's a nigh omnipotent being that created his respective universe.

Op said movie version only. Also he's not the 'TOAA' of his universe, he's the Jesus of his universe.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy said:

@kingkronos said:

Op said movie version only. Also he's not the 'TOAA' of his universe, he's the Jesus of his universe.

Yes there is the emporer of the seas (I think) who is Aslan's father. But anyway he stomps. He has shown powerful magic, like creating tsunamis (actually that was a god) and reviving the petrified.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baldy

I suspect Leonidas would win this, purely because I doubt Aslan would have time to use any magic. They only start 20ft apart.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy said:

I suspect Leonidas would win this, purely because I doubt Aslan would have time to use any magic. They only start 20ft apart.

I don't think Leonidas has Aslan's speed, and strength. And it required a specific knife/sword to kill him. (I think)

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EternalDecider

This is a complete stomp. As aggressive as Leonidas is, Aslan possesses way too much power for Leonidas to stand a chance. He has returned from the grave, created roars that shook the earth, opened the seas and intimidated armies. He has the ability to bring things back from the dead and is considered one of the most powerful beings in Narnia.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy said:

I don't think Leonidas has Aslan's speed, and strength. And it required a specific knife/sword to kill him. (I think)

I'm sure Holy Lance would kill him.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EternalDecider

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: One roar. One roar from Aslan is all it takes to throw Leonidas off his feet.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@EternalDecider said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: One roar. One roar from Aslan is all it takes to throw Leonidas off his feet.

I didn't said he wins, but....

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bo88gdan

Aslan rips him in Half 

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Baldy

@EternalDecider said:

This is a complete stomp. As aggressive as Leonidas is, Aslan possesses way too much power for Leonidas to stand a chance. He has returned from the grave, created roars that shook the earth, opened the seas and intimidated armies. He has the ability to bring things back from the dead and is considered one of the most powerful beings in Narnia.

Movie version.

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy said:

He was killed during a ritual for sure, but I don't know that it was stated that it was the only way to kill him in the movie. Havn't seen it in awhile though.

@EternalDecider said:

Did anything like this happen in the movie? If it did I might be tempted to change my vote.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy: Aslan also can call the river god. He can control the earth also, when he animated the trees, Com'on, you can't be serious that Aslan loses here.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jayfournines

isn't that lion=Jesus?

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EternalDecider

@Baldy: they all happened in the movie too. Aslan's roar brought people back from the dead. It opened up a portal back to earth. He died for a while, but he revived and came back.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Aslan stomps.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy: Aslan also can call the river god. He can control the earth also, when he animated the trees, Com'on, you can't be serious that Aslan loses here.

He's certainly and obviously more powerful, but it would take all of one hit from Leonidas to kill him and they effectively start right next to each other with bloodlust. I doubt he can use his abilities AND dodge Leonidas before he's killed.

Oh and the idea of a bloodlusted Aslan amuses me.

@AngryHulks said:

@kingkronos: The book was written by atheist, so I could say that Aslan is not equal to God or Jesus for that's matter. :-I

Uh... wut.

He was extremely religious.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngryHulks

@Baldy said:

@AngryHulks said:

Uh... wut.

He convert from Christian to atheist at one point though. I don't remember in his biography if he convert back.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AngryHulks

@BlueLantern1995 said:

He was depressed and angry at the Lord for taking his wife home to be with him and so denied him for a long time and then came back to christianity...

Ahhh, now I see.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Baldy

@AngryHulks said:

@Baldy said:

@AngryHulks said:

Uh... wut.

He convert from Christian to atheist at one point though. I don't remember in his biography if he convert back.

He did.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy: It's not even sure that Leonidas' weapon can even hurt Aslan. Yes, ofcourse, we are ignoring the books here, but really, this isn't a match. You can't compare a god to a mortal who has some skills. We see that all narnia respects him, and kneels before him, and fear him. And that is enough for me to know that Aslan stomps all the spartan army.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By The_Thunderer

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Aslan stomps.

@Baldy said:

@kingkronos said:

He's certainly and obviously more powerful, but it would take all of one hit from Leonidas to kill him and they effectively start right next to each other with bloodlust. I doubt he can use his abilities AND dodge Leonidas before he's killed.

Oh and the idea of a bloodlusted Aslan amuses me.

@AngryHulks said:

Uh... wut.

It scares me more than amuses :D

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bo88gdan said:

Aslan rips him in Half

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Aslan stomps.

@EternalDecider said:

@EternalDecider said:

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy: It's not even sure that Leonidas' weapon can even hurt Aslan. Yes, ofcourse, we are ignoring the books here, but really, this isn't a match. You can't compare a god to a mortal who has some skills. We see that all narnia respects him, and kneels before him, and fear him. And that is enough for me to know that Aslan stomps all the spartan army.

Pretty sure the Spear of Destiny could kill him. I'm sure he's technically a god, but it doesn't matter either way. The layout of the battle favors Leonidas far more than Aslan, and it's that advantage that I think would give him a very small minority of wins.

If they started further apart I would go with Aslan for sure.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KraytRawk

@AngryHulks said:

the book was written by C.S. Lewis, a very devote christian..
but, anyway, Alsan would easily win.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

Aslan wouldn't waste his time on Leonidas.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy said:

@kingkronos said:

Pretty sure the Spear of Destiny could kill him. I'm sure he's technically a god, but it doesn't matter either way. The layout of the battle favors Leonidas far more than Aslan, and it's that advantage that I think would give him a very small minority of wins.

This is just wrong. You can't compare Aslan with a powerful warrior.

How the heck does leonidas even deal with a lion anyway? And we aren't even talking about a random lion. We are talking about a godly lion. Who btw has some decent feats from the movies. Have you even watched the movies? There are very powerful creatures in narnia.

Tell me, would you be able to deal with a lion who is 20 ft away from you? And we are talking about a mere lion, much less Aslan. If you forgot some things from the movies I can pull up some scans to change your mind here. Cos this is not a battle.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy said:

@kingkronos said:

This is just wrong. You can't compare Aslan with a powerful warrior.

How the heck does leonidas even deal with a lion anyway? And we aren't even talking about a random lion. We are talking about a godly lion. Who btw has some decent feats from the movies. Have you even watched the movies? There are very powerful creatures in narnia.

Tell me, would you be able to deal with a lion who is 20 ft away from you? And we are talking about a mere lion, much less Aslan. If you forgot some things from the movies I can pull up some scans to change your mind here. Cos this is not a battle.

I already agreed that Aslan is more powerful, but power doesn't always mean they would win. How would he deal with a lion? Possibly like this...

Certainly that wolf is smaller and less powerful than Aslan, but it's also Leonidas as a kid, half starved, and before most of his training.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Obtrusive

Leonidas was able to beat a wolf, not a lion. Lions are bigger and stronger, and Aslan as a lion is huge. Like a horse.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Baldy

@Obtrusive said:

Leonidas was able to beat a wolf, not a lion. Lions are bigger and stronger, and Aslan as a lion is huge. Like a horse.

Yeah I mentioned that along with the post. >_>

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy: Um, that was a wolf. That was a frickin wolf. Not a lion. Lions are larger, stronger, quicker, and more powerful.

Watch the trailer and you will see some aslan's feats. Look at aslan's country, he scared the dragon.

Start at 2:40

Now, Jadis is a powerful witch and more skilled than any human. I mean did you see her face, when she saw aslan?

And did you see his attack. He gave Jadis no chance. A perfect attack. And that is without mentioning his other powers.

Have you watched prince caspian movie? He animates all the trees, much like the ents in Lotr. And then calls the river god.

Now Aslan is just beyond Leonides. Even in the movies. He could just open a pit in the earth and destroy him.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy: Um, that was a wolf. That was a frickin wolf. Not a lion. Lions are larger, stronger, quicker, and more powerful.

Watch the trailer and you will see some aslan's feats. Look at aslan's country, he scared the dragon.

Start at 2:40

Now, Jadis is a powerful witch and more skilled than any human. I mean did you see her face, when she saw aslan?

And did you see his attack. He gave Jadis no chance. A perfect attack. And that is without mentioning his other powers.

Have you watched prince caspian movie? He animates all the trees, much like the ents in Lotr. And then calls the river god.

Now Aslan is just beyond Leonides. Even in the movies. He could just open a pit in the earth and destroy him.

Yes, I'm well aware that was a wolf. I've addressed that multiple times now. It was also Leonidas as a child.

The trailer didn't have any feats, and that's not surprising as Aslan is barely in that movie at all. It's hard to tell what the dragon was feeling, but it certainly wasn't worried about losing a fight. The dragon was Eustace who had been transformed earlier in the story.

The attack on Jadis was just a typical pounce, nothing really special about it. If Aslan tries that on Leonidas, the extra reach afforded by his spear will certainly end in the lion's death.

I have to admit I have yet to see the Caspian movie. I've seen LWaW and Dawn Treader.

The size and relative strength of the Wolf to the Lion seems roughly comparable to kid Leonidas and King Leonidas.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ThatThorFan

Aslan stomps.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mad8Baller

God Lion vs.  Guy with Shield, spear, and big mouth.
Maybe Saint of Killers can kill Aslan, but Leonidas definitely can not.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy: Okay this is getting a little wierd.

Look man, I see your point, I really do, but this isn't a battle. Really, watch prince caspian. He literally slaughters all the army. Starting by animating the trees, to driving them toward the seas. And there he ended them using the tsunami. Now the fact that Aslan has a different dimension, already puts him beyond Leonidas who is a mortal with warrior skills. If you have watched the movies thoroughly, you should have noticed how an important figure Aslan is.

I have no idea how can you not see that this is a stomp for Aslan.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

Look man, I see your point, I really do, but this isn't a battle. Really, watch prince caspian. He literally slaughters all the army. Starting by animating the trees, to driving them toward the seas. And there he ended them using the tsunami. Now the fact that Aslan has a different dimension, already puts him beyond Leonidas who is a mortal with warrior skills. If you have watched the movies thoroughly, you should have noticed how an important figure Aslan is.

Importance is irrelevent.

The point is that Leonidas only needs to hit the lion once to end it and they start right next to each other, and as they are bloodlusted I doubt they are going to try fancy tricks. It's going to be a straight up brawl with the lion launching himself at Leonidas and Leonidas either scewering the lion with the Spear of Destiny or getting ripped apart in a blur of fangs and claw.

Given the scenario, Leonidas' skill with a spear, and the fact that he only needs to hit once, and I suspect he'll win somewhere between 5-6/10.

This is certainly not a stomp.

If they started further apart, or if Leonidas didn't have the Spear of Destiny, then it'd be a stomp.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@kingkronos: He is a mortal man, but with holy weapon. The Spear of Destiny have pierced Jesus Christ, and in many place in fiction (especially DC), is a weapon use to counter divine being, even Spirit of Vengeance such as the Spectre. Aslan might be a equivalent of Jesus, but as a fictional one, of course.

If Leonidas throw a spear and landed a hit, it'll likely kill him, it may not be permanent, but it'll count as one death and thus win.

Sure, Aslan might win if he unleash all of his power, but 20 ft is almost point-blank. And movie Aslan never show anything close to nigh-omnipotent and he is not even comically invulnerable.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy said:

@kingkronos said:

The point is that Leonidas only needs to hit the lion once to end it and they start right next to each other, and as they are bloodlusted I doubt they are going to try fancy tricks. It's going to be a straight up brawl with the lion launching himself at Leonidas and Leonidas either scewering the lion with the Spear of Destiny or getting ripped apart in a blur of fangs and claw.

Given the scenario, Leonidas' skill with a spear, and the fact that he only needs to hit once, and I suspect he'll win somewhere between 5-6/10.

If they started further apart, or if Leonidas didn't have the Spear of Destiny, then it'd be a stomp.

You see what you just did up there? You are considering Aslan as a normal lion.........again.

Well, he's not, and he's far from that level. And I doubt that the spear of destiny could kill Aslan. He's so much above that level. He has a seperate dimension, so he can just BFR him, and that is not even needed.

1. Can kill him with a jump like Jadis.

2. Can BFR him.

3. Can animate trees around him and kill him. (reality warping)

4. Can summon a tsunami.

Should I go on?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kingkronos

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Spear of Destiny has pierced Jesus Christ in other fictions. Not in the 300 movie.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@kingkronos said:

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Spear of Destiny has pierced Jesus Christ in other fictions. Not in the 300 movie.

They're no such thing as Spear of Destiny in 300 because it took place before Jesus Christ was crucified.

Holy Lance also pierced historical Jesus, and in every fiction that mentioned this spear. I believe OP gave Leonidas a cross-fiction weapons because it didn't exist in 300 universe.

Ricky_Gervais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ricky_Gervais

@kingkronos said:

Same with Leonidas in any universe.

HE IS GOD!

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy said:

@kingkronos said:

You see what you just did up there? You are considering Aslan as a normal lion.........again.

Well, he's not, and he's far from that level. And I doubt that the spear of destiny could kill Aslan. He's so much above that level. He has a seperate dimension, so he can just BFR him, and that is not even needed.

1. Can kill him with a jump like Jadis.

2. Can BFR him.

3. Can animate trees around him and kill him. (reality warping)

4. Can summon a tsunami.

Should I go on?

I'm not considering him a normal anything. I've already stated over and over again that I'm well aware that he is more powerful than Leonidas.

I'll say it again so that it sinks in.. I. Know. That. Aslan. Is. More. Powerful.

The power of the lion, however, is not relevent to the battle in the slightest.

1. Being bloodlusted this is probably what he'd try, the Spear would then kill him. I have no doubt that it would, but if you'd like to post an example of the Aslan being immune to it in the movie then go ahead and do so.

2-4. How would he do any of these things when they start at point blank range?

You're consistently ignoring the format of the battle, and it's probably the most important factor.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy: I'm sorry I just can't see much of a battle here. It's like batman vs Living tribunal thread, where batman has an anti LT spray.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ThatThorFan

This is movie versions people. MOVIE VERSIONS! Im not sure why there is even an argument or debate on who would win in this forum. I think its pure common sense that Aslan stomps.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Baldy

@kingkronos said:

@Baldy: I'm sorry I just can't see much of a battle here. It's like batman vs Living tribunal thread, where batman has an anti LT spray.

That's fine, I have no problem with you disagreeing with me. Giving Leonidas the Spear of Destiny is effectively giving him an anti-aslan spray.

@ThatThorFan said:

This is movie versions people. MOVIE VERSIONS! Im not sure why there is even an argument or debate on who would win in this forum. I think its pure common sense that Aslan stomps.

I don't understand your point, the book version of Aslan is VASTLY more powerful than the movie version. It's pure common sense that Aslan is more powerful, but not that he wins.

Unfortunately, people on this forum just look at the thread and then claim that whoever is the most powerful "stomps" and ignore everything else. In this case, however, the format of the battle give the advantage to the little guy.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@kingkronos said:

This analogy is exaggerated. If Aslan can't blink anyone (I'm using movie here) out of existence, then he can be beaten.

Aslan is Jesus, okay, but only in fiction because God never took a form of a lion nor create the world in a man's form; thus he can be beaten because fictional element allows it to (Aslan only created Narnia, not other side of a wardrobe). Ok, I'll try to avoid going off any further into religion, I'm a bit dramatic sometime :P

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kingkronos

@Baldy: In this case, yeah I would ignore everything else.

@Daddy_Cool_Dude: Exactly, Aslan creates worlds and rules, and they compare him to a god damn mortal.

Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@kingkronos: Um.... That's not what I actually meant (fully) due to my bad English. Let say they're two realm in Narnia, one is Narnia and one is man's.

Franklin Richards have their own realm, Shuma-Gorath have their own realm, they're next to omnipotent in their own realm, yet they're not unbeatable even in it.

Leonidas is not a creation of Aslan, thus he is not bond to certain element in Narnia according to my assumption.

Mortals can kill Immortals with the right weapons and powers. Anything below truly omnipotent can be beaten.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ThatThorFan

@Baldy: Just because its 20 feet apart? Aslan is very fast. Just because they start 20 feet away doesnt mean he cant immediately bolt the opposite way to get distance. And, he really doesn't need much distance. He killed the White Witch very quickly and she saw it coming. The battle set may be in Leonidas favor (that is what you believe) but Aslan is more powerful. So just because it starts 20 feet apart means Leonidas wins? Even though Aslan is easily faster than Leonidas?