• 86 results
Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Lucano

People tend to forget that Xenos not only have molecular acid blood, but can also spit molecular acid as a form of defense. She can seriously injure Kong with it, if not blind him. Also even the huge Queen being a Xenomorph is a great stealth fighter, with a whole deserted city for her to play around, she is taking the big ape down.

Easy, certainly not, but the Queen takes the majority IMO.

Xenomorph Queen 7/10.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: They spit their own blood? o.o

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_philosoraptor_: Canon Alien Resurrection scene, the Xeno trying to get them at the ladder spits acid at one of the guys' face. The acid as shown in previous instances not only causes severe skin burning and injury but also had a heavy tranquilizing effect.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_philosoraptor_: So now we are going to just assume that Kong knows about the high pressure acid blood that the Xeno queen has? Furthermore, you think it will be as easy as him just sauntering up and snapping it's neck? I disagree on both, and any significant amount of blood from the Xeno WILL result in dissolved limbs and body parts for Kong. To be honest though, the OP did not get the weights right here...Kong would weigh significantly more than 8000 pounds. The Xeno queen on the other hand would not since they seem to be built for sleek stealth killing. In a one on one confrontation, I do not see any normal xeno beating many of our similar sized bloodlusted animals on our planet.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz: A xeno could kill any bloodlusted animal on our planet. Easily.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stupendousrecks65
StupendousRecks65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong can just grab her tail and smack her on the floor. No blood loss requierd.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

based on location in the op 9/10 in favor of xeno queen

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that it hasn't been said already, but Kong could beat the Queen if he could avoid bloodshed and not get harpooned by her tail. If not, the Queen wins.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Kong

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong would rip the queen into pieces if he gets a hold of her the blood is the problem here

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Chubbs

Xenomorph Queen wins via mouth within mouth probably haha

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong should win this easily by crushing her with a fist.

People over estimate acid blood, it's not like he's going to be bathing in it and it's far less corrosive against organic material, he will likely be horribly scarred but still survive.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Rockette
samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong can take this win many ways without making the queen bleed, like snapping the neck, crushing the head, suffocating. etc. Kong'sis quite strong too and can take a lot of punishment

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj5tp-EpZfSAhWFQCYKHe7kBYMQuAIIGzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYStUg14_23o&usg=AFQjCNHrrxXMzejJw9NhVnOu9NWO2_5Gzw

Hulk = Kong.

Loki = Queen.

Kong is waay heavier and stronger.

Doesn't need to make the queen bleed... he can rag doll her, hit her with a street light pole, or a car, a tree, etc. Or what Hulk did to Loki...

Let me know when kong has durability Hulk. Terrible comparison. Kong is more like super strong teddy bear. He was killed by 1940 machine guns lmao. Alien Queen tanks armor piercing explosive rounds from 2300 century. She is also faster, smarter, and covered in blades, including a 20 foot tail that can pierce steel. Add in the Acid blood, is a easy deal.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The acid Blood spiked tail is something Kong can easily learn from and he'll find another way to kill her.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong can take this win many ways without making the queen bleed, like snapping the neck, crushing the head, suffocating. etc. Kong'sis quite strong too and can take a lot of punishment

Same could be said of Queen who can bleed on him, stab his heart or head with her tail, or shish kapbob Kongs body since she is faster and smarter.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: yet she died to a predator who is much smaller to her in size yeah definitely smarter and she did kill him but still. Also kong is a great fighter which is evident from the v-rex fight. He can overpower many v-rex at the same time. He curbstomped a v-rex which is a natural apex predator. And kong definitely withstand one attack from the tail and he will go straight for the tail next time and rip it off that is sure

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

King Kong wins the fight but succumbs to his wounds later on.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Kong wins, but this is going to hurt because of that acidic blood.

The big Xenomorphs aren't as fast or agile as shown in Alien vs Predator

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: the predator never killed her. He died. She was tied up and dragged to the bottom of the ocean. Also a Predator would destroy Kong anyway lol.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: A predator has problems with humans and it is gonna kill kong? Anyways kong has this due to massive strength and agility. He will be playing swing games on her neck while basically standing on her back, pinned her to the ground, with her tail in hand and suffocating her with it. Ok i went too far there. He is gonna pound her damn hard

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery:

A predator has problems with humans and it is gonna kill kong?

Troll comment detected. Different levels of Predator. jungle Predator, Berserker, and City may have issues, though their Casters should one shot Kong still. Scar Predator and Wolf Predator would have no trouble. Different level.

Anyways kong has this due to massive strength and agility.

Agility? He hardly did back flips and walk tight ropes lol.

He will be playing swing games on her neck while basically standing on her back, pinned her to the ground, with her tail in hand and suffocating her with it. Ok i went too far there. He is gonna pound her damn hard

First he has to nab her. Second she stabs his face or heart if he grabs her. He never faced anything like Queen Xeno. Only V Rexes who only form of attack is one large jaw. Also again, Queen intelligence >>> Kong.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By samconery

@sirfizzwhizz:

Troll comment detected. Different levels of Predator. jungle Predator, Berserker, and City may have issues, though their Casters should one shot Kong still. Scar Predator and Wolf Predator would have no trouble. Different level.

Was that necessary? Well ok

Agility? He hardly did back flips and walk tight ropes lol.

So agility means back flips and walking on tight ropes? Ok that is a new information

First he has to nab her. Second she stabs his face or heart if he grabs her. He never faced anything like Queen Xeno. Only V Rexes who only form of attack is one large jaw. Also again, Queen intelligence >>> Kong.

Intelligence? At best she only showed Kong level intelligence. Neither did queen face anything like Kong. Ok tell me when the queen can overpower a relatively small water tank.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By omriamar

I think the Queen wins due to tail impale but kong has the power to ko or kill her pretty fast so if they get close I'll take kong but he gets a lot of damage from the acid or dies in the process. Good and interesting fight imo

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery:

Was that necessary? Well ok

Your the one claiming all predators can be taken down by Special Forces commandos. So....

So agility means back flips and walking on tight ropes? Ok that is a new information

Pretty much. Agility levels Kong shown is something a average man can do. Hardly Agility advatage over the Queen.

Intelligence? At best she only showed Kong level intelligence.

• So Kong shown the ability to figure the hiding patterns of humans?
  • Has he lead small armies of drones successfully against gun totting humans and Preds?
  • Has he problem solved how to escape chain imprisonment? Ripping apart chains is not problem solving btw lol.
  • Has Kong figure out how to use Elevators?
  • Has Kong learn to make deals with humans to save their own eggs from a flamethrower? The intelligence to barter?

Im sorry, where is this super intelligence Kong has again?

Neither did queen face anything like Kong.

Not true. he is just a overlarge humanoid which she murks all the time. Nothing from Kong is unexpected of any creature 2 times her size.

Ok tell me when the queen can overpower a relatively small water tank.

Nothing about queen beating Kong has to do with strength. She is smarter, faster, Acid spray that melts through starship hulls, a 20 foot steel puncturing tail that she uses for heart and head shots. Not to mention covered in several sets of razor blades. She is also more than durable to tank a blow considering her durability vs the Ocean Pressure Depths, and how she brush off Power loader hits.

Meanwhile all Kong can do is whip his fist around like a jackass.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj5tp-EpZfSAhWFQCYKHe7kBYMQuAIIGzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYStUg14_23o&usg=AFQjCNHrrxXMzejJw9NhVnOu9NWO2_5Gzw

Hulk = Kong.

Loki = Queen.

Kong is waay heavier and stronger.

Doesn't need to make the queen bleed... he can rag doll her, hit her with a street light pole, or a car, a tree, etc. Or what Hulk did to Loki...

Let me know when kong has durability Hulk. Terrible comparison. Kong is more like super strong teddy bear. He was killed by 1940 machine guns lmao. Alien Queen tanks armor piercing explosive rounds from 2300 century. She is also faster, smarter, and covered in blades, including a 20 foot tail that can pierce steel. Add in the Acid blood, is a easy deal.

No Caption Provided

Kong was hit with a several hundred of these, at very close range.

Each time a plane strafed him, it hit him with a couple dozen of these at least.

Those are armor piercing WWI era bi-plane rounds.

A queen's head got canoed by a HP Handgun Round in AvP: Prey (Novel).

I doubt the queen couple take a couple dozen of these period, let alone over and over again like Kong did.

Kong is faster, stronger, and more durable than a queen.

Only chance the queen really has is in death, IF it bleeds all over Kong, which is plausible, but not likely.

Kong attacks with blunt force, not piercing/stabbing/penetrating attacks.

Given the vast weight/bulk difference, I can't see him losing here hardly ever.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By samconery

@sirfizzwhizz:

Your the one claiming all predators can be taken down by Special Forces commandos. So....

If claiming something you do not like makes me a troll, then i do not know what kind of logic that is. Also i said predators have problem not that they will die against a human.

• So Kong shown the ability to figure the hiding patterns of humans?
  • Has he lead small armies of drones successfully against gun totting humans and Preds?
  • Has he problem solved how to escape chain imprisonment? Ripping apart chains is not problem solving btw lol.
  • Has Kong figure out how to use Elevators?
  • Has Kong learn to make deals with humans to save their own eggs from a flamethrower? The intelligence to barter?

Im sorry, where is this super intelligence Kong has again?

Well if she is that intelligent then great! Because that can help her get away from kong. Also i don't see the movie queen making pact with humans

Not true. he is just a overlarge humanoid which she murks all the time. Nothing from Kong is unexpected of any creature 2 times her size.

That is called lowballing

Nothing about queen beating Kong has to do with strength. She is smarter, faster, Acid spray that melts through starship hulls, a 20 foot steel puncturing tail that she uses for heart and head shots. Not to mention covered in several sets of razor blades. She is also more than durable to tank a blow considering her durability vs the Ocean Pressure Depths, and how she brush off Power loader hits.

Meanwhile all Kong can do is whip his fist around like a jackass.

Faster? 20 foot tail? I gotta see the scan on that one. Well even if we suppose its that big then kong has it even easy on catching it. This is basically like a super soldier going against hulk

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@samconery:

If claiming something you do not like makes me a troll, then i do not know what kind of logic that is. Also i said predators have problem not that they will die against a human.

You stated bullshit and I called you out on it. Next time dont state bullshit mate. That simple.

Well if she is that intelligent then great! Because that can help her get away from kong. Also i don't see the movie queen making pact with humans

When Ripley aimed the flame thrower at the eggs, the queen recognize the threat it posed, called off her guards. She then was going to allow Ripley to leave with newt till Ripley blew up the nest anyway. That is bartering a trait even the smartest monkey would never show. In the comics and novels, Queens can outright communicate with humans 0_0

That is called lowballing

How is that lowballing? Is Kong not a over grown humanoid? Yes. Does he have special abilities or powers a human of the same size and mass could not posses? No. He is just another day at the office for Xeno Queen.

As for the size. Easy 20 foot tail.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hell by size comparison Kong is not even that big to Xeno Queen. Queen is easily 3/4s Kong size lmao.

Faster? 20 foot tail? I gotta see the scan on that one. Well even if we suppose its that big then kong has it even easy on catching it. This is basically like a super soldier going against hulk

You keep saying Hulk, but Hulk was never killed by Bi planes lmao. Hulk was never captured by a movie crew with WW1 basic gear and supplies to work with lol. Riiiight.

@rockette:Low ball much?

Kong was hit with a several hundred of these, at very close range.

Each time a plane strafed him, it hit him with a couple dozen of these at least.

Those are armor piercing WWI era bi-plane rounds.

Still weaker than todays arms, much less the Smart Guns or Plasma Casters of Preds.

Also several hundred? It was a few shots here and there as seen on Kongs body.

A queen's head got canoed by a HP Handgun Round in AvP: Prey (Novel).

Must be a stronger round than the planes carried since Queens have taken much much worse in other novels/comics.

I doubt the queen couple take a couple dozen of these period, let alone over and over again like Kong did.

Im sure she could considering they tank worse no matter what EU source you used to low ball with.

Kong is faster, stronger, and more durable than a queen.

Stronger is about all. His durability is only blunt force. He is getting ripped to shreds or melted to bloody slush here no matter what Kong fans like to think.

Only chance the queen really has is in death, IF it bleeds all over Kong, which is plausible, but not likely.

Heart stab and head stab via tail works fine as well. hell using the claws to slice the throat would work.

Kong attacks with blunt force, not piercing/stabbing/penetrating attacks.

Queen has done great vs Blunt force, and that is if she gets tagged. She is likely to get behind kong and stab him through the heart or head.

Given the vast weight/bulk difference, I can't see him losing here hardly ever.

Thats fine, you failed to provide a decent argument so its no surprise you see him winning a majority :)

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By samconery

@sirfizzwhizz:

You stated bullshit and I called you out on it. Next time dont state bullshit mate. That simple.

Predator died to a human. I stated predator has problem with humans. No bullshit on that. Also even if it is a bullshit, it is still not a troll which is what you called me. So next time before you call someone a troll remember the word is used for trolls. It is not a word you use around so lightly on whoever you want.

When Ripley aimed the flame thrower at the eggs, the queen recognize the threat it posed, called off her guards. She then was going to allow Ripley to leave with newt till Ripley blew up the nest anyway. That is bartering a trait even the smartest monkey would never show. In the comics and novels, Queens can outright communicate with humans 0_0

Well I just learned that i can also use any kong feat i want then

How is that lowballing? Is Kong not a over grown humanoid? Yes. Does he have special abilities or powers a human of the same size and mass could not posses? No. He is just another day at the office for Xeno Queen.

Lmao, you seriously compared a human of the same size against kong. Come on man

You keep saying Hulk, but Hulk was never killed by Bi planes lmao. Hulk was never captured by a movie crew with WW1 basic gear and supplies to work with lol. Riiiight.

I never said 'hulk' more than one time. It was another guy. And my point was not to call kong=hulk. I was just using a goddamn comparison on how the queen was compared to kong. *facepalm*

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery:

Predator died to a human. I stated predator has problem with humans. No bullshit on that.

Your right. Specific Preds have trouble with humans. You stated that as an catch all. You fudged up and I called you out on it. Deal with it.

Also even if it is a bullshit, it is still not a troll which is what you called me. So next time before you call someone a troll remember the word is used for trolls. It is not a word you use around so lightly on whoever you want.

lot of crying after I called you out.

Well I just learned that i can also use any kong feat i want then

What are you on about? This happen in the canon movies lol.

Lmao, you seriously compared a human of the same size against kong. Come on man

No, I said Kong is simply a larger Humanoid. Nothing new but larger size.

I never said 'hulk' more than one time. It was another guy. And my point was not to call kong=hulk. I was just using a goddamn comparison on how the queen was compared to kong. *facepalm*

So you quoted a guy, but did not mean to agree with the false statement. That is so logical.... well not really. You made BS claims and I debunk them. Really, so sad too bad.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By samconery

@sirfizzwhizz:

Your right. Specific Preds have trouble with humans. You stated that as an catch all. You fudged up and I called you out on it. Deal with it.

lot of crying after I called you out.

You still are wrong about calling me a troll. Crying? I am just trying to reason with you. And here you are being irritable for no god damn reason. I am just letting you know that countering is very fine. But insulting someone just because you hate their statement is wrong.

What are you on about? This happen in the canon movies lol.

Just saying since if you can use any queen, i can use any kong as the OP doesn't specify it

No, I said Kong is simply a larger Humanoid. Nothing new but larger size.

If that was the reason it wouldn't take 40-50 big rounds to kill him. He would die as harambe died with a single shot.

So you quoted a guy, but did not mean to agree with the false statement. That is so logical.... well not really. You made BS claims and I debunk them. Really, so sad too bad.

You debunked jack. I only noticed the hulk comment by someone else after i mentioned it myself because i couldn't understand why you were being so irritable(which i still cannot understand). Your only reasoning is a weak ass queen using her intelligence to take down kong as if intelligence is gonna do things

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Xena Queen.

Acid Blood: It will be a problem if and when King wants to bite her.

Giant Tail: I'm guessing the tail is very strong. If and When King is impaled he's in trouble.

hypermoose69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By hypermoose69

Kong can kill the xeno queen but he's to damn stupid. He'll try to punch it which will led to

1) Stabbed in chest

2) Killed via acid

3) Kong crushing the queen killing it but also himself

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen spits acid in his face. GG

zorosavage22

Forum Posts