Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

25 feet tall

8,000 lbs

No Caption Provided

20 feet tall

4,000 lbs

Battle takes place in New York with no other living creatures in sight.

who wins?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong could win if he fights smart, but otherwise the acid blood will end him.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong potentially stomps. I think his durability allows him one impaling from the tail, but even if he tanks that, he will be able to the grab the Alien and pound her.

...now, overcoming the acid blood from the bludgeoning is another story.

Avatar image for supermankillsbatman
Supermankillsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter Jacksons Kong would destroy the queen IMO but the queen could take this but i feel its 75% Kong would win everytime.

Queen leaps on top of kong , Attempts to kill quickly with it's second mouth only to miss kong grab the extended mouth and break it off then throwing the alien queen off him to the floor , Jumping on top and pounding the queen to death. Strength and Raw power is what will give Kong a huge edge in the fight.

Maybe Kong dies from acid wounds if he receives any but the queen will be first to die.

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong does not have to make the Queen bleed to win, he can just use blunt force to beat the Queen unconcious.

However, the queen is nimble like a cat, and if she gets on his back, then all it takes is a tail strike to his head and he is dead.

Kong however is smart, savvy and experienced fighting dinosaurs on a daily basis. I think he will win and will not suffer much acid in doing so. Unless Kong decides to bite down on the Queen.. bad idea. but I think Kong can tank a couple of acid leaks and re adapt his strategy to avoid the acid.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kONG

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

This could be a tie

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match up. Really struggling with this one...

Honestly it could go either way for me. Kong has what it takes to KO the Queen, but the Queen is also pretty quick for her size and could quickly impale him also. Not to mention she has the acid that would melt right through Kong.

Xenomorph Queen 6/10.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen aliens puts her tail threw his head.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong snaps its neck.

Game over.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

Kong wins. Taking on two V Rexs was very impressive.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien Queen and easy. Has too many ways to impale Kong, and Acid Blood.

_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Whats acid blood going to do after its neck has been snapped?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

Xenomorph queen should win. Acid blood, reach with its tail, and considering even regular xenomorphs are fast enough to dodge bullets at point blank range IIRC I assume the queen should be as fast so she probably has a speed edge.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dailyukulele: where you getting these weights from because they are very inaccurate

_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Kong can tank any initial attack the Queen gives off, and Kong is no slouch in the speed department himself. He is also much stronger and once his hands are on the queens head, then its over. Kong can win in a variety of ways without spewing acid blood everywhere so that is a non factor as well. They are both about equal in terms of intelligence.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: King Kongs weight was established in the directors commentary of the movie. The Xenomorph queens weight is something harder to find and most estimates were between 3500-10000 lbs, so since there is no official source on the word, unless you have one I would be interested in hearing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well is alien resurrection canon? Because IIRC some fodder aliens were dodging bullets at point blank from that black guy that was ricocheting bullets off the ceiling....The alien Queen being basically a better version of regular aliens should have speed that is at least even to that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Kong can tank any initial attack the Queen gives off, and Kong is no slouch in the speed department himself. He is also much stronger and once his hands are on the queens head, then its over. Kong can win in a variety of ways without spewing acid blood everywhere so that is a non factor as well. They are both about equal in terms of intelligence.

My issue is speed. See the above canon, I know Kong was fast enough to fight 3 V-rexes while protecting Ann but Queen is probably faster. And I imagine the queen could at least hurt Kong with its claws.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By BappyRonChantin

Problem is Kong has no resistance against the acid blood. If he plays smart, just throws the queen around and stays away from being hit by the acid blood he should win.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dailyukulele: elll T-rexes are 15,000 pounds and king kong was if anything bigger and bulkier than the, i find it extremley hard to beleive king kong weighed less than a elephant

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: That is what I fear as well and from his bulk I would guess he is more around 20,000-40,000 lbs. Peter Jackson is kind of a knob but he said it straight up in the commentary. So Does that mean it is cannon or not? Also those were not t-rexes in the movie but a bigger more evolved version of T-Rex, so they would weigh even more than 15,000 lbs.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kong can win by beating the Queen to death, maybe tearing her apart, if he can get his hands on her, but then he'd die of his acid blood related injuries.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NimaMindTricks

There's no way Kong weighs only 8,000lbs.

I say he wrecks as long as he doesn't make the queen bleed.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: the queen didnt show combat speed compared to the other aliens she was too big even her tail swipes which im gurssing would be the fastest attack was dodged by a predator

Akin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien Queen for the majority. If he gets in close quarters, she'll run him though with her tale, or spit acid at him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44: let me know what Kong is going to do when the queens tail stabs him in the heart or head which she does in the movies, aiming at Ripleys head through the bars of her suit.

Game over man, game over.

I All seriousness, two retarded V Rexes with one form of attack (biting) < one Smart as hell Alien Queen with multiple versatile steel rending attacks, and acid for blood that burns through ship hulls my man. :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: let me know what Kong is going to do when the queens tail stabs him in the heart or head which she does in the movies, aiming at Ripleys head through the bars of her suit.

I All seriousness, two retarded V Rexes on one form of attack <<<< one Smart as hell Alien Queen with multiple versatile steel rending attacks, and acid for blood that burns through ship hulks my man. :)

I said the Queen wins 0_o

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I All seriousness, two retarded V Rexes on one form of attack <<<< one Smart as hell Alien Queen with multiple versatile steel rending attacks, and acid for blood that burns through ship hulks my man. :)

I said the Queen wins 0_o

Did ya?? I wonder who tag me I though it was you, on Iphone.... my bad :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean this comment?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Kong wins the fight, and either dies from Acid Blood or doesn't.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

You mean this comment?

@_philosoraptor_ said:

Yup. Iphone is stupid since it shows no quotes half the time.

The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: How is the queen going to win? Kong has too much size on her.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: How is the queen going to win? Kong has too much size on her.

Size means something?

No Caption Provided

Brute strength means little to a enemy who is much faster, smarter, and has the ability to stab your face, throat, heart, with razor claws, tail, or tongue. Add to this the Queen is hardly going down easy, she can tank blows from a Power Loader with no issues, and has nearly impenetrable skin for armor piercing explosive tip bullets. Lets not forget Acid for blood, please Kong do rip off a limb.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong will take damage from claws and possibly tail but his size and power is too much, he gets mad and ragdolls the queen.. he does not need to smash its skull to bits.. enoigh blunt force traume could cause severe concussion or he could go for a apine break which would keep acid inside it

The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Kong is just as smart as a Xenomorph queen, they both have shown compassion and empathy on occasion. Kong also will know that dismembering its head or punching it around will do the trick, anyway you want to slice it,Kong is way stronger than a Xenomorph.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_happy_wendingo: Alien Queen is much smarter having outsmarted Ripley attempt to leave her to die, work elevators, locate Newt trying to hide, Outsmarted her entrapment a in AVP, and has Telepathic ability with her horde which she leads like a well oiled army.

Kong was a dumb stupid ape killed by Prop Planes with machine guns lol. No comparison.

Avatar image for rootingforthebadguy
RootingForTheBadGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who breaks a T-Rex's jaw is the kid I'm betting on for this playground brawl. Kong might die from acid burns, but he'll drag the Queen to hell first. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kong

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Stalemate, Kong punches her head in and dies from acid blood. Kong is bigger and stronger. If the stats here are correct then there is also a 4,000 lb difference in Kong's favor. He's gonna win this fight, but the acid blood would probably kill him. Only way for him to not die while fighting is snapping the jaw open which may not spill a lot of blood.

King Kong wins the fight, and either dies from Acid Blood or doesn't.

I honestly agree.

The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong beats the Queen's head in after a brutal fight, and dies from his wounds not long after.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are these speed feats for the queen comming from? The queen had a hard enough time with Ripley in the loader which was slow as hell.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Queen I see in her favor. I do remember and used to own a scan of the Queen effortlessly flipping over 2 oversized trailer trucks designed to haul Rhynth and Power Loaders. This was shown in AvP: Prey comic adaption and the Queen flipped them in one hand. Therefore, I see similar levels of strength between King Kong and the Queen.

Plus the Queen is durable as hell! Her exoskeleton is shown to perfectly withstand pulse rifle ammunition, M42C Scoped Rifle, and ZX-76 Shotgun ammunition.

Along with the fact she has a reach (tail) defensive (pressurized acidic blood), and agility (dodging bullets, cameras can't register speed, and keeping up with Yautja in h2h) advantage over King Kong.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Capfan85

@fitnesstribesman13 said:

Xeno Queen I see in her favor. I do remember and used to own a scan of the Queen effortlessly flipping over 2 oversized trailer trucks designed to haul Rhynth and Power Loaders. This was shown in AvP: Prey comic adaption and the Queen flipped them in one hand. Therefore, I see similar levels of strength between King Kong and the Queen.

Plus the Queen is durable as hell! Her exoskeleton is shown to perfectly withstand pulse rifle ammunition, M42C Scoped Rifle, and ZX-76 Shotgun ammunition.

Along with the fact she has a reach (tail) defensive (pressurized acidic blood), and agility (dodging bullets, cameras can't register speed, and keeping up with Yautja in h2h) advantage over King Kong.

I could see Kong grabbing her by the tail and thrashing her around much like Celtic did to Grid in AVP.

But the queens are extremely strong and durable, not to be underestimated. Durability obviously goes to the Queen

I think he would be better suited going for a back breakr or neck break/twist once he realizes that the Crest is too hard to damage the queen from blunt force of punches

This is basically a fight between a silverback gorilla and a Alien scaled up. I would not underestimate the strength of Kong though - once he gets his hands on her neck or can maneuver her into a back breaker its all over, he grabs her tail and back then drops her from overhead onto his knee and it is over.

I think it could go either way, I am undecided

The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#48  Edited By Keenko

Xeno Queen

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id have to say that this battle pretty much goes one way...Kong damages/kills the queen and gets dissolved by molecular acid. I guess technically Kong would win but would die literally RIGHT after that. I suppose that is a win for Kong...but I'd call it a draw.

_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz: Kong snaps Xenos neck cleanly, no blood spewed and Kong walks away acid free.