• 78 results
#1 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong vs. Megatron

A) Arm Wrestling

B) Brawl---No prep, no weapons, no morals. Death or incapacitation. The battle takes place in a neutral site.

#2 Posted by MonsterStomp (18024 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyZ256: Is this Peter Jackson's King Kong or___?

#3 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: Yes, Peter Jackson's.

#4 Edited by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fairly certain most any version of Megatron is going to turn Kong into mulch. Yes, even the tiny Beast Wars one or the Bayformers one. Because neither of them would die to world war one era machine gun rounds.

Megatron defeats Kong in arm wrestling and rips him apart in a brawl.

It also is worth noting Bayformers Megatron could trade blows with someone who could do this.

I'm pretty sure if Kong was in Optimus' way during his epic rampage of destruction, he'd be butchered. Megatron at his peak would at least put up a good fight.

#5 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was the old King Kong that took Godzilla I'd say he'd have a chance. But if its Peter Jackson's monstrocity of a film then I say Megatron wins.

#6 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim said:

If it was the old King Kong that took Godzilla I'd say he'd have a chance. But if its Peter Jackson's monstrocity of a film then I say Megatron wins.

Depends on the Megatron really, at least one Megatron was powerful enough to unleash a cosmic scream that destroyed millions of galaxies.

#7 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@Quartermaim said:

Depends on the Megatron really, at least one Megatron was powerful enough to unleash a cosmic scream that destroyed millions of galaxies.

I see you point but Peter Jackson's Kong wasn't impressive enough. Old School Kong that fought Godzilla was awesome.:

#8 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Kong that fought Godzilla might have a chance here. Any other version dies. A few of them horribly. In fire. And screaming.

#9 Posted by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim: This

#10 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kong some how knew that he needed to dodge Megatron's attacks (rather than just tank), he could evade him long enough to get in close, do some damage or rip off his head.

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (18024 posts) - - Show Bio

Kong has a good chance at round 2.

#12 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

People might be hyping Megatron a tad without his weapons - which he would smoke Kong with mind you - but he doesn't have them here.

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (18024 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Exactly. And it took the US air force to take down Kong.

#14 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean those biplanes armed with machine guns any version of megatron ever would shrug off?

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (18024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel: What about tanking a t-rex bite that could otherwise rip steel in half? Just my theory.

#16 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Transformer metal is significantly stronger than steel.

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (18024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel: Make a bet? 50. cal bullets harm it.

#18 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

At it's absolute lowest, megatron could take a shell that according to the transformers handbook, had a explosive capacity of two kilotons per shot, all focused on a small area.  Even disregarding those numbers, Megatron has taken tank shells without visibke damage, just a bit of lost pride and some buffeting about, Kong would be splattered by a tank round.   At his best showings, Megatron would laugh at Odin going all out.  But that's cosmic megatron.

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Megatron just transform into his spaceship mode and just kill King Kong the usual way?

#20 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong ain't got s*** on Megatron.

#21 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4045 posts) - - Show Bio

Kong wil bow before megatron

#22 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@Mirabel: Make a bet? 50. cal bullets harm it.

@Xanni15

said:

If Kong some how knew that he needed to dodge Megatron's attacks (rather than just tank), he could evade him long enough to get in close, do some damage or rip off his head.

Just stop. It's obvious you're either trolling, or know nothing about the formers.

#23 Edited by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

any version of Megatron can beat any version of King Kong.

Flagging for spite against King Kong.

#24 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Megatron knows how to fight and strategize while Kong just attacks whatever moves.

2. Megatron has over a millenium of experience fighting.

3. Megatron could survive losing a chunk of his body while Kong would bleed out.

Megatron murder stomps. How is this even a discussion?

#25 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you guys not seen Transformers? It took a Nuclear Bomb ( a huge one ) to Take out Megatron to which it didnt kill him, it just ko'd him for the most part. In the original King Kong movie, King Kong got taken down by guns and small fire arms, their is no way King Kong has durability or strength over Megatron. King Kong is just a Gorilla lost from the Zoo.

Megatron Stomps.

#26 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong have no chance, biplane that killed King Kong used 30-06 Springfield, which is common hunting rifle and WWI-WWII era machine gun rounds. It was far less powerful than what Megatron tanks.

Even movie Megatron shrug off anti-aircraft autocannon and missiles, all which will destroy Kong in one shot. I doubt King Kong could survives even one Bofors 40 mm round.

#27 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

1. Megatron knows how to fight and strategize while Kong just attacks whatever moves.

3. Megatron could survive losing a chunk of his body while Kong would bleed out.

Actually the average Megatron has been fighting for four million years.

#28 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

No? they were barely incapacited for 4 million years when they fell from the Ark/Nemesis Exodus. A "hibernation" is what Megatron called it once.

They have much more than four million years.

#29 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: But they were not gaining fighting experience when they where hibernating.

Donkey Kong would have had a better shot at this.

#30 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Mirabel said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

No? they were barely incapacited for 4 million years when they fell from the Ark/Nemesis Exodus. A "hibernation" is what Megatron called it once.

The war started at about 13-8 million years ago in most G1 continuities right?

#31 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim: Who won the fought King Kong or Godzilla?

#32 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Quartermaim: Who won the fought King Kong or Godzilla?

Contentious but many say King Kong. It doesn't matter though since as the Showa Era progressed Godzilla only got more powerful. The Godzilla that randomly turned magnetic right the hell out of nowhere to defeat MechaG would ream King Kong.

#33 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel: OH okay thank you!

#34 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Mirabel: OH okay thank you!

By the 70s, Godzilla could rival Silver Age superman in "Powers as the plot nonsensically demands" department. :U

#35 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel: Wow never knew how great Godzilla was. What's his strength?

#36 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong all the way if there are no weapons.

#37 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Mirabel: Wow never knew how great Godzilla was. What's his strength?

Godzilla was never much for lifting feats, but with those arms, who can blame him? That being said, his foes range from 20,000 tons (when he's 50-60 meters) to well over one hundred thousand when he's a hundred meters. (Though the average for then was 50ish thousand).

#38 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

King Kong all the way if there are no weapons.

Megatron has tanked much more than Kong ever could and dished it out too. He'll take Kong's best shot, laugh as Kong breaks his hand, then one punch Kong.

#39 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel: OH yea forgot about the arms! -_-

#40 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil:

And yet movie Megatron wasn't anyone to be impressed with, humans both evaded and fought against him. I don't see why KK couldn't avoid his blasts.

#41 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Mirabel said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

The war started at about 13-8 million years ago in most G1 continuities right?

In the first Marvel it was for longer. I think IDW has it about there, yes. Dreamwave IDK

.@UltimateHero0406 said:

@nickthedevil: But they were not gaining fighting experience when they where hibernating.

Donkey Kong would have had a better shot at this.

What? I never said anything of the sort.

#42 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

And yet movie Megatron wasn't anyone to be impressed with, humans both evaded and fought against him. I don't see why KK couldn't avoid his blasts.

Because he could tank artillery rounds, aircraft missiles, and tank shells, any of which would one shot King Kong.

#43 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

1. There's no weapons

2. And then KK will do what? Hit him? He doesn't have the strength needed to put Megatron down, mucfh less hurt him. Meanwhile, Movie megs still has razorsharp talons. but I digress, movie Megatron isn't even Megatron. FML

#44 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

Because he could tank artillery rounds, aircraft missiles, and tank shells, any of which would one shot King Kong.

They'd have to hit him first.

#45 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

You're joking right? If Kong tried his stunt against the biplanes against the F-22 Raptors Megatron tanked, he'd be splattered by the first heatseeker fired.

#46 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

1. There's no weapons

2. And then KK will do what? Hit him? He doesn't have the strength needed to put Megatron down, mucfh less hurt him. Meanwhile, Movie megs still has razorsharp talons. but I digress, movie Megatron isn't even Megatron. FML

1. Makes it more fair.

2. The Autobots durability was weak at times, perhaps Kong will attack his eyes or just start ripping stuff out. Versions are not specified other than PJ's Kong, so I'm assuming it's also movie Megatron because like you said any version would most likely stomp.

#47 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

1. There's no weapons

1. Makes it more fair.

2. The Autobots durability was weak at times, perhaps Kong will attack his eyes or just start ripping stuff out. Versions are not specified other than PJ's Kong, so I'm assuming it's also movie Megatron because like you said any version would most likely stomp.

Except Movie Megatron has tanked things that Kong would die in one hit from. It also stands to reason Megatron could blast the contents of Kong's chest cavity out his back in one punch.

#48 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

You're joking right? If Kong tried his stunt against the biplanes against the F-22 Raptors Megatron tanked, he'd be splattered by the first heatseeker fired.

Kong's not going to just hang out in the middle of a city unless brought there, in a jungle environment the military, especially such a small force like the movies, would struggle mightily against him.

#49 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

1. There's no weapons

1. Makes it more fair.

Except Movie Megatron has tanked things that Kong would die in one hit from. It also stands to reason Megatron could blast the contents of Kong's chest cavity out his back in one punch.

Tanking things Kong would die from is irrelevant since Megatron and the rest of the Autobots tanked plenty that would put a human being down, yet human beings still took them down. Kong has agility on his side, as well as some pretty good speed.

#50 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Mirabel said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Xanni15 said:

@nickthedevil:

1. There's no weapons

1. Makes it more fair.

Tanking things Kong would die from is irrelevant since Megatron and the rest of the Autobots tanked plenty that would put a human being down, yet human beings still took them down. Kong has agility on his side, as well as some pretty good speed.

You're underestimating modern weapons, an Modern day M1A2 Abrams can traverse it's turret fast enough for it to fire it's main gun against Helicopters, it'd have no problems hitting Kong, who isn't strong enough to do anything to it. And those Human beings would have slaughtered Kong with their weapons.