#1 Edited by MUFC_92 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Who you think will win these battle ?

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7993 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong should win.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong would step on Kintaro... King Kong is a 35 - 50 gorilla... I don't think Kintaro is even 10 feet tall, more like 9 feet or so.

#4 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong FTW.

Kintaro's flame breath and jumping ability might score him some hits, but KK's strength and durability would win the day.

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

Kong wins. I think giants are lame.

#6 Edited by lordraiden (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Kintaro, thanks. People seem to think that size is everything, when, all is said and done, King Kong is really just an over sized gorilla who's susceptible to conventional weaponry. Kintaro has brute strength that King Kong could feel not to mention long range attacks. I'm sure Kahn would still prefer to have Kintaro as a general in his army as opposed to an oversized gorilla, but that's just my opinion.

#7 Edited by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Kintaro too, and I am one of the first to say size isn't an auto win, but Kintaro lost to a human and a cyborg. I also hate King Kong.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Kintaro too, and I am one of the first to say size isn't an auto win, but Kintaro lost to a human and a cyborg. I also hate King Kong.

To be fair, so did Kahn, but, i'm sure no one here would say he would lose to King Kong, would they??

#9 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden:

Kintaro isn't a general, he's "just" Kahn's enforcer and the colleseum champ. He is strong, yes, but I'm not sure how smart he is.

Do you see Kintaro's fire doing something to KK? You think Kintaro's strength is enough to hurt KK?

#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong was Kahn when Liu Kang beat him? I didn't think he was all that impressive physically at that point (later in the game is another matter entirely).

#11 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

Kahn was holding back (magic was restrained, underestimating Liu); but beyond that Liu's strking power is very high, and his combat speed (teleportation) is faster than Kahn's.