#1 Edited by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio

> Setting: The African Jungle. 
 
> Elimination via Knock-out or Death. 
> No prep. 
> Morals are off. 
> Both start 17 Feet Apart. 
Who wins this fight? 
 
 


#2 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: link to a Congorilla wiki or something?

#3 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Congorilla_(New_Earth)

Thanks, based on his powerset, immortality, healing factor along with Human intellect and super strength...I'd say he wins....

on a joking note, he stomps because of who he resembles most....

lol

#5 Posted by dondave (33288 posts) - - Show Bio

Congorilla, but a sick fight to watch

#6 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Your welcome and lol @ Golden Oozaru. lol 
 
@dondave: Sick, indeed. 
#7 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Your welcome and lol @ Golden Oozaru. lol

Actually, Bill Stomps, holding up a crumbling Hoover Dam for 5 hours straight is above anything ive seen the king do.....

#8 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Then, a stomp it is. I think I have become desensitized to stomps on this site. 
#9 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Then, a stomp it is. I think I have become desensitized to stomps on this site.

Yeah, there was another thread you made recently that people called spite on it. What was it?

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Yeah, all of the good battles were made between 2007-2010. I missed out. It was "Daredevil vs Backlash". 
#11 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Yeah, all of the good battles were made between 2007-2010. I missed out. It was "Daredevil vs Backlash".

Yeah, now we've run out of ideas cus every hero that was thought to be a fair match has been matched up, now there are just repeats with special rules.

Backlash was stomping DD huh...

#12 Edited by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Yep, and that is how the cookie crumbles. Backlash is stomping DD's a$$. I almost want to cry since DD is one of my TOP favorite characters in comics. lol
#13 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Yep, and that is how the cookie crumbles. Backlash is stomping DD's a$$. I almost want to cry since DD is one of my TOP favorite characters in comics. lol

What's Backlash's powers? what makes him stomp DD?

#14 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Backlash's powers are: Generating Psionic Whips, turning into mist, immortality, and superhuman agility. The mist part could get the job done alone. Also, he is a great martial artist. I should have made the battle an H2H one.
#15 Edited by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh...... CG Beats him in every way. KK punches are instantly healed from pretty much.

#16 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Backlash's powers are: Generating Psionic Whips, turning into mist, immortality, and superhuman agility. The mist part could get the job done alone. Also, he is a great martial artist. I should have made the battle an H2H one.

Dang, maybe you should've just limited Backlash to his Psionic Whips, other than the other powers he seems like he'd match up with someone like Dare Devil. I'm going to assume his super agility isn't like Spiderman level right? If its not then he should be somewhat on par with Dare Devil in that regard. But the immortality and the mist do make it a stomp....but it could be a good fight if you take those out. just edit the thread later

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: Yeah, I should have. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Is it too late? 
#18 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Yeah, I should have. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Is it too late?

na, its never too late to change the OP....in some cases anyway, but in this case it its not too late.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (18312 posts) - - Show Bio
@N0tS0An0nym0us: I see. Ok. Then, I shall.
#20 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefusescape said:

Uh...... CG Beats him in every way. KK punches are instantly healed from pretty much.

#21 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Congorilla.

#22 Posted by PowerHerc (80623 posts) - - Show Bio

Congorilla beats Kong.

#23 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kong.

#24 Posted by CountofMC (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on Congorilla's power set King Kong would lose. But I've always had a soft spot for King Kong; he kind of gets the short end of the stick nowadays. He's neither the biggest movie monster nor the strongest but he has heart. He's like the Rocky Balboa of giant movie monsters. He's also kind of the godfather of the genre.