#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kai

#3 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Ginyu force

#4 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kai, if Yamcha and Tien beat the Ginyu Force and King Kai who is many times stronger than they are could obviously beat them.

#5 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

how  so theres no prof to how strong he is. Just because you train someone doesnt mean your stronger then them.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
What can King Kai do outside of his little planet ?
#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing only thing he might have is speed but even the Ginyu force has that since they were able to move  on his planet.

#8 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

the Ginyu force wins, he definitely cant beat capt ginyu

#9 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys don't get it, in the DBZ site it states that King Kai is very powerful fighter, Akira Toriyama said that King Kai can even beat Cell.

#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"You guys don't get it, in the DBZ site it states that King Kai is very powerful fighter, Akira Toriyama said that King Kai can even beat Cell."
And Goku ;)
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"You guys don't get it, in the DBZ site it states that King Kai is very powerful fighter, Akira Toriyama said that King Kai can even beat Cell."
Which DBZ site are you talking about ? There are a boatload of them...
#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
Which DBZ site are you talking about ? There are a boatload of them..."

BS
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:

BS"
There are actually quite a few DBZ Sites... like DBZ Dimension, DBZ Warriors, Pojo's Dragonball... there are many more too
#14 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:

BS"
There are actually quite a few DBZ Sites... like DBZ Dimension, DBZ Warriors, Pojo's Dragonball... there are many more too"
not you lol I,m talking about King kai being able to defeat Cell and Goku..
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:

BS"
There are actually quite a few DBZ Sites... like DBZ Dimension, DBZ Warriors, Pojo's Dragonball... there are many more too"
not you lol I,m talking about King kai being able to defeat Cell and Goku.."
Oh...Very Good then

lol
#16 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

i find that hard to believe  King Kai beat cell no way

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !  I love that botton picture of The Ginyu Force...the Green Guy looks like a Mutated Ninja Turtle
#18 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  I love that botton picture of The Ginyu Force...the Green Guy looks like a Mutated Ninja Turtle
"
arent the ninja turtles already mutated!?.....lol j/k
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  I love that botton picture of The Ginyu Force...the Green Guy looks like a Mutated Ninja Turtle
"
arent the ninja turtles already mutated!?.....lol j/k"
Yeah they are... but I guess this would be like if Michealangelo actually drank one of those cannisters of Ooze from the TMNT 2 movie in the 1990's

lol
#20 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Yeah they are... but I guess this would be like if Michealangelo actually drank one of those cannisters of Ooze from the TMNT 2 movie in the 1990's

lol
"
he probably would getmuscles as big as a house look at what it did to shredder and hes not a mutant
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"

lol
"
he probably would getmuscles as big as a house look at what it did to shredder and hes not a mutant"
Maybe So
#22 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223980 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"

"
What Video Game is this from ?
#24 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOKS LIKE LEDGEND OF GOKU 2