#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio
WWH!!!
#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
lboy said:
"WWH!!!"

I'm finding it hard to think that he could be a guy who took on several other Hyperions from other universes.
#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

The King, baby.

#5 Posted by Last_Guardian (27993 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion ftw!!!

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion should win this fight... its a decent battle though
#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Hyperion should win this fight... its a decent battle though
"
I know he was shown beating a Hulk but not with ease. And this Hulk is like 3 Hulks.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.CURBSTOMP

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hulk.CURBSTOMP"

Just trying to be different?  Hulk barely beat Sentry.  Sentry's the low end of Superman clones.  Half the time, he fails to even get out of bed in the morning.  King Hyperion is the high end, taking down two other Hyperions on his own.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hulk.CURBSTOMP"

Just trying to be different?  Hulk barely beat Sentry.  Sentry's the low end of Superman clones.  Half the time, he fails to even get out of bed in the morning.  King Hyperion is the high end, taking down two other Hyperions on his own."
1.Sentry is the most powerful Superman clone there is
2.Hulk won though.
3.Hyperion is weak...as hell.
4.He took down two Hyperions? Sentry through his alter ego into the sun..You can't even do that it's like punching reality..but he did it.
#11 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hulk.CURBSTOMP"

Just trying to be different?  Hulk barely beat Sentry.  Sentry's the low end of Superman clones.  Half the time, he fails to even get out of bed in the morning.  King Hyperion is the high end, taking down two other Hyperions on his own."
2.Hulk won though.
4.He took down two Hyperions? Sentry through his alter ego into the sun..You can't even do that it's like punching reality..but he did it.
"

I don't think Sentry could take King Hyperion. He would have a hard time with Supreme Power Hyperion. And a think Majestic is the most powerful Superman clone.

KH toyed with some opponents that would have given WWH pause.
#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion took down his reality's Galactus and Thor and he's killed at least two versions of the Hulk.

King Hyperion is so much more powerful than Sentry it's not even funny.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hulk.CURBSTOMP"

2.Hulk won though.
"

I don't think Sentry could take King Hyperion. He would have a hard time with Supreme Power Hyperion. And a think Majestic is the most powerful Superman clone.

KH toyed with some opponents that would have given WWH pause."
Majestic is the most powerful Superman clone period..not in Marvel.Sentry could beat any version of Hyperion.Classic Sentry almost reduced the Hulk to tears in seconds,he fought Galactus to a standstill,and late New Avengers Sentry killed a planet destroying Herald of Galactus with no problem.
WWH has unlimited strength..and so does the Sentry.
#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hulk.CURBSTOMP"

2.Hulk won though.
"

KH toyed with some opponents that would have given WWH pause."
Majestic is the most powerful Superman clone period..not in Marvel.Sentry could beat any version of Hyperion.Classic Sentry almost reduced the Hulk to tears in seconds,he fought Galactus to a standstill,and late New Avengers Sentry killed a planet destroying Herald of Galactus with no problem.
"
Good Points!
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

King Hyperion took down his reality's Galactus and Thor and he's killed at least two versions of the Hulk.

King Hyperion is so much more powerful than Sentry it's not even funny.

"
Iron Man in the Exiles Universe killed Dr.Doom....that doesn't mean that there version of Iron Man is stronger...it's possible their Doom was just weaker.Same with King Hyperion's Galactus and Thor.
The Sentry..before he made everyone forget he existed beat The Hulk twice with ease.He was friends with the Hulk so he didn't kill him.
Hyperion is not more powerful than the Sentry...and the Sentry hasn't even reached his peak.
#17 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said: Majestic is the most powerful Superman clone period..not in Marvel.Sentry could beat any version of Hyperion.Classic Sentry almost reduced the Hulk to tears in seconds,he fought Galactus to a standstill,and late New Avengers Sentry killed a planet destroying Herald of Galactus with no problem.
"

No arguement on Majestic.  King Hyperion's still on the high end.

But that's the difference between them.  Sentry can (supposedly) go toe to toe with Galactus.  King Hyperion can kill Galactus.  He can take a herald.  King Hyperion can kill the real thing.  Sentry can make the Hulk cry.  King Hyperion can kill the Hulk.

A blast of hellfire made WWH scream like a little baby.  Going against a hypersonic guy with heat vision strong enough to kill Namora in one shot underwater is gonna make him scream a lot more.  And what's Hulk really gonna do to him?  Even if Hulk managed to grab him and twist his head completely around, it won't kill the King.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said: Majestic is the most powerful Superman clone period..not in Marvel.Sentry could beat any version of Hyperion.Classic Sentry almost reduced the Hulk to tears in seconds,he fought Galactus to a standstill,and late New Avengers Sentry killed a planet destroying Herald of Galactus with no problem.
"

No arguement on Majestic.  King Hyperion's still on the high end.

But that's the difference between them.  Sentry can (supposedly) go toe to toe with Galactus.  King Hyperion can kill Galactus.  He can take a herald.  King Hyperion can kill the real thing.  Sentry can make the Hulk cry.  King Hyperion can kill the Hulk.

A blast of hellfire made WWH scream like a little baby.  Going against a hypersonic guy with heat vision strong enough to kill Namora in one shot underwater is gonna make him scream a lot more.  And what's Hulk really gonna do to him?  Even if Hulk managed to grab him and twist his head completely around, it won't kill the King.

"
The Sentry held back on the Hulk...he was helpless.He could have killed him if he wanted to.King Hyperion killed his worlds Galactus but like I said...we don't know that his world's Galactus is as powerful as 616 Galactus.
Hellfire isn't something anyone can just shrug off.It burns the soul.He killed Namora? Whoppie doo.The Hulk has not been beaten at that level of anger and it won't be by Hyperion...he's not invincible or immune to death.You piss Hulk off he gets stronger.He once lifted..I think 150 Billion tons...and that was before WWH.
#19 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Namora has also killed Hulks and presumably a version of Sentry.

Lifting strength isn't important.  Hulk won't even hit him.

The Juggernaut's punches hurt WWH.  What makes you think Hyperion's can't?

#20 Edited by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Namora has also killed Hulks and presumably a version of Sentry.

The Juggernaut's punches hurt WWH.  What makes you think Hyperion's can't?"
She has never killed a version of the Sentry and obviously those Hulks were weaker than 616 Hulk.
Hulk will hit him..just because he's faster than Hulk doesn't mean he's not going to get a hit off...he has been able to hit countless people who are way faster than him.
Juggernaut didn't hurt Hulk and What makes you think Hyperion is more powerful than Juggernaut? Because he killed another worlds version of people who maybe weaker than 616's? Juggernaut punched through reality...you can't just do that without being ridiculously strong.
#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, obviously.

We know Hulk can beat Hyperion because the versions of Hulk Hyperion killed like they were nothing were obviously weaker than 616 Hulk.  Because Hyperion beat them.  That's completely circular logic.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Oh, obviously.

We know Hulk can beat Hyperion because the versions of Hulk Hyperion killed like they were nothing were obviously weaker than 616 Hulk.  Because Hyperion beat them.  That's completely circular logic."
That isn't my logic.What I was saying is..you don't know that those Hulk's were as strong as the Hulk in 616.Powers fluctuate throughout realities...
I already gave you the example of Doom and Iron Man...Exiles universe Iron Man killed Doom..does that mean that if 616 Iron Man went all out on 616 Doom he would kill him two? He's never porven that in their many fights.

Universe X Absorbing Man absorbed all of Manhanttan..It took the entire Marvel U to beat him.616 Absorbing Man was killed by the Sentry because he absorbed too much of his energy...Sentry beat him with no problem.

AOA Ms.Marvel can't even take Wolverine...616 Ms.Marvel destroyed the Brood's planet and powered a starship with her energy.
#23 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:

She has never killed a version of the Sentry and obviously those Hulks were weaker than 616 Hulk.
Hulk will hit him..just because he's faster than Hulk doesn't mean he's not going to get a hit off...he has been able to hit countless people who are way faster than him.
Juggernaut didn't hurt Hulk and What makes you think Hyperion is more powerful than Juggernaut? Because he killed another worlds version of people who maybe weaker than 616's? Juggernaut punched through reality...you can't just do that without being ridiculously strong.
"

Juggernaut is stronger than Hyperion, Juggernaut was strong enough to manhandle Professor Hulk, Sentry could beat King Hyperion but fighting Galactus to a standstill doesn't mean anything, Galactus could have been hungry and weak. Nonetheless Sentry is stronger, Juggernaut is stronger than King Hyperion, King Hyperion could be a match for World War Hulk maybe.
#24 Edited by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:

"

Juggernaut is stronger than Hyperion, Juggernaut was strong enough to manhandle Professor Hulk, Sentry could beat King Hyperion but fighting Galactus to a standstill doesn't mean anything, Galactus could have been hungry and weak. Nonetheless Sentry is stronger, Juggernaut is stronger than King Hyperion, King Hyperion could be a match for World War Hulk maybe."
Professor Hulk is nothing.How do you say fighting Galactus to a standstill isn't a feat  but weak ass Professor Hulk getting manhandled by Juggs is?
#25 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't mention it as a feat, fighting Galactus to a standstill is an impressive feat even when Galactus is hungry or weak, I'm saying that because the possibility of Sentry fighting Galactus when Galactus is fully powered is usbsured, that would make Sentry higher than Skyfathers, Sentry is strong really strong but he is not that strong.

#26 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

If I am not mistaken, we have never actually seen the battle that the Sentry or King Hyperion had with Galactus played out in comics. We may have seen a single panel flashback but not the actual fighting. Therefore we don't know the condition of Galactus or anything else about the fights.
So if we have no detail on how each one, I would eliminate them from this argument as they provide nothing relevant to the discussion.

#27 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

ill take the King in this one

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"If I am not mistaken, we have never actually seen the battle that the Sentry or King Hyperion had with Galactus played out in comics. We may have seen a single panel flashback but not the actual fighting. Therefore we don't know the condition of Galactus or anything else about the fights.
So if we have no detail on how each one, I would eliminate them from this argument as they provide nothing relevant to the discussion."
Well that was basically what I was saying but I  did mention the Galactus feat in Sentry's favor because we know what 616 Galactus is capable of.Both feats are basically inapplicable.I stil say the Sentry wins because I don't see any reason why Hyperion should beat him when nobody else but the Hulk had a chance and with the Sentry not being at full power.
#29 Edited by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:
"If I am not mistaken, we have never actually seen the battle that the Sentry or King Hyperion had with Galactus played out in comics. We may have seen a single panel flashback but not the actual fighting. Therefore we don't know the condition of Galactus or anything else about the fights.
So if we have no detail on how each one, I would eliminate them from this argument as they provide nothing relevant to the discussion."
Well that was basically what I was saying but I  did mention the Galactus feat in Sentry's favor because we know what 616 Galactus is capable of.Both feats are basically inapplicable.I stil say the Sentry wins because I don't see any reason why Hyperion should beat him when nobody else but the Hulk had a chance and with the Sentry not being at full power."

Well of course, Hulk isn't the only one, Red Hulk and Thor probably have a chance. Maybe even the Silver Surfer or Nova.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:
Well that was basically what I was saying but I  did mention the Galactus feat in Sentry's favor because we know what 616 Galactus is capable of.Both feats are basically inapplicable.I stil say the Sentry wins because I don't see any reason why Hyperion should beat him when nobody else but the Hulk had a chance and with the Sentry not being at full power."

Well of course, Hulk isn't the only one, Red Hulk and Thor probably have a chance. Maybe even the Silver Surfer."
Against the Sentry? Don't think so.People obviously don't read Sentry so I have to keep saying this...The Sentry has not shown what he can really do yet.
#31 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

Well of course, Hulk isn't the only one, Red Hulk and Thor probably have a chance. Maybe even the Silver Surfer."
Against the Sentry? Don't think so.People obviously don't read Sentry so I have to keep saying this...The Sentry has not shown what he can really do yet."
Ok, but Thor definately has a chance because I don't see how Sentry could ever beat Odin.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

Against the Sentry? Don't think so.People obviously don't read Sentry so I have to keep saying this...The Sentry has not shown what he can really do yet."
Ok, but Thor definately has a chance because I don't see how Sentry could ever beat Odin."
I don't think Red Hulk can beat Odin...but he beat Thor.
#33 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH of course!!!

#34 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
lboy said:
"WWH of course!!!"
Possibly... still aint too convinced King Hyperion goes down so easy
#35 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

Ok, but Thor definately has a chance because I don't see how Sentry could ever beat Odin."
I don't think Red Hulk can beat Odin...but he beat Thor."
red hulk cant touch odin
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even sure of what King Hyperion can do.He hasn't proved anything to me..so for me..I'm comparing Hulk's unlimited strength to some feats we haven't actually seen from Hyperion.

#37 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not a hulk fan at all and hate to admit it but Im leaning to towards Astro's opinion.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

I don't think Red Hulk can beat Odin...but he beat Thor."
red hulk cant touch odin"
You don't know that for a fact.I don't think he can beat Odin but touch him...yea I think he can.
#39 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm not even sure of what King Hyperion can do."

Clearly. ;-)
#40 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion didn't seemm any greater than Sentry and he lost. I'd say it would be a better fight though, since King Hyperion has control of his powers and is more ruthless.

To be honest, Not sure who would win. Could go either way.

#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion has beaten multiple Hulks before no problem.

The only people arguing for Hulk are the ones that admitedly don't know a thing about King Hyperion.

#42 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"King Hyperion has beaten multiple Hulks before no problem.

The only people arguing for Hulk are the ones that admitedly don't know a thing about King Hyperion."

Multiple Hulks that were weaker than the normal 616 Hulk. They have never shown any level of power to equal that of the Hulk.
Now we know what WWHulk is capable of. He beat others as easy as K. Hyperion did and he wasn't trying to kill them.
Like K Hyperion, he power was unequaled. And after saying that my choice is the Hulk.

#43 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:

Indeed! And Sentry stalemating Galactus is nothing but streetalk by Spidey, a street level character who very rarely venture's out into space, who always crakes jokes, all of a sudden says Sentry stalemated Galactus, and keep in mind, this is suppose to be 616 Galactus, not another universe Galactus, and that's actually suppose to be a feat??? Last time I checked, a feat is not someone saying someone that this character did this was considered a feat! It's actually showing what they did that makes it a feat! Or if it's referenced or witten somewhere, as opposed to someone just saying "I heard Sentry stalemated Galactus", and all of a sudden it's become a feat! Come on, get real, considering....

So, what, did Sentry run into an Ethiopian Galactus who hadn't eaten for a few years and couldn't get off his arse? Personally, I think it's one of the silliest notions i've ever heard off, and just another Sentry hyperbole, that's how the character works, not much in the way of real feats, just hyperbole! Anyway, back on topic, after a good hard fought battle, KH!
#44 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

I doubt he ever will, Vance, unless Marvel gets a hold of the character and show's some proper feats, instead of relying on hyperbole and relying on people believing he's one of the strongest, as opposed to actually being one of the strongest! Until he does show what he can REALLY do, then it all means nothing!
#45 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

I doubt he ever will, Vance, unless Marvel gets a hold of the character and show's some proper feats, instead of relying on hyperbole and relying on people believing he's one of the strongest, as opposed to actually being one of the strongest! Until he does show what he can REALLY do, then it all means nothing!"

He did smack WWHulk around. That says something.
#46 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

I doubt he ever will, Vance, unless Marvel gets a hold of the character and show's some proper feats, instead of relying on hyperbole and relying on people believing he's one of the strongest, as opposed to actually being one of the strongest! Until he does show what he can REALLY do, then it all means nothing!"

He did smack WWHulk around. That says something."

What, with his face :-) Yeah, course he laid a smack down or two, i'd brought my comic back and damanded my money back from Marvel if he hadn't! I actually don't mind Sentry, just not as the hyperbole character he's represented with little/lack of feats to support him! And his smack or two, unfortunately, didn't take WWH down, he depowerd down at the end, as did Banner, who than punked Bob, then proceeded to change back to WWH minutes after while Bob was in la la land dreaming on the pavement!
#47 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:

He did smack WWHulk around. That says something."

What, with his face :-) Yeah, course he laid a smack down or two, i'd brought my comic back and damanded my money back from Marvel if he hadn't! I actually don't mind Sentry, just not as the hyperbole character he's represented with little/lack of feats to support him! And his smack or two, unfortunately, didn't take WWH down, he depowerd down at the end, as did Banner, who than punked Bob, then proceeded to change back to WWH minutes after while Bob was in la la land dreaming on the pavement!"

But he did go toe to toe. No one else could slow Hulk down. He was no push over and he stood up to the strongest possible version of the Hulk and took it. He could have easily got in that last punch and layed banner out.
#48 Edited by King Hyperion (3714 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Zoom said:

The only people arguing for Hulk are the ones that admitedly don't know a thing about King Hyperion."

Multiple Hulks that were weaker than the normal 616 Hulk. They have never shown any level of power to equal that of the Hulk.
Now we know what WWHulk is capable of. He beat others as easy as K. Hyperion did and he wasn't trying to kill them.
Like K Hyperion, he power was unequaled. And after saying that my choice is the Hulk.

"

I say that Earth-4023's Hyperion takes the cake in this fight, it was said that every cell in his body is like a supercharged battery with a limitless amount as to how much sunlight it can transform into power for Hype to feed off of so as the battle would keep going Hyperion would just keep getting stronger and stronger by the second and at a rate which World War Hulk would be unable to match. Not only that but Hyperion recently took all of AoA Holocaust's power for himself by snorting it up through his nose like crack cocain thus increasing his level of power far beyond what it was when Holocaust tried killing him. Plus who is to say that the Galactus, Thor and Hulks Hyperion murdered weren't as strong as the originals? Plus, has everyone forgotten that almost every version of Hyperion (except for The Grandmaster's clone and the Hyperion who came from The Microverse) is an Eternal? Plus from the looks of it whichever Celestial created him it was obviously intending to create a Doomsday Weapon, which is what it got.

Also, just because we didn't see any feats from these alternates versions of characters Hyperion murdered doesn't mean you can automatically write them off as being weaker than the originals, that is an illogical assumption. There are many worlds where the counterparts are far more powerful than the originals like The Quasar of Earth-915 who merged with The Enigma Force and became "Captain Universe Prime" in order to take down The Phoenix Force-empowered Serpentine Elder God Set and then there was Rune King Thor from "The Reigning" (that was Rune King Thor right?) and who can forget The Pre-Retcon Beyonder empowered/Infinity Gauntlet-wielding Dr. Doom from the recent What If Secret Wars one-shot?

You cannot just say "Oh this Galactus and these Hulks were weaker" just because you haven't seen them do anything extravagent. You have to take into account the very high possibility that these alternates might have been equal to or greater than the originals in terms of strength, power and so on. That's just the way it works and to deny that truth is a very foolish mistake that only a narrow-minded person would make. You have to look at the larger picture here, not everything is black and white, there is always a spectrum of gray inbetween it all.
#49 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Multiple Hulks that were weaker than the normal 616 Hulk."
Evidence?
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Zoom said:

"

I say that Earth-4023's Hyperion takes the cake in this fight, it was said that every cell in his body is like a supercharged battery with a limitless amount as to how much sunlight it can transform into power for Hype to feed off of so as the battle would keep going Hyperion would just keep getting stronger and stronger by the second and at a rate which World War Hulk would be unable to match. Not only that but Hyperion recently took all of AoA Holocaust's power for himself by snorting it up through his nose like crack cocain thus increasing his level of power far beyond what it was when Holocaust tried killing him. Plus who is to say that the Galactus, Thor and Hulks Hyperion murdered weren't as strong as the originals? Plus, has everyone forgotten that almost every version of Hyperion (except for The Grandmaster's clone and the Hyperion who came from The Microverse) is an Eternal? Plus from the looks of it whichever Celestial created him it was obviously intending to create a Doomsday Weapon, which is what it got.

Also, just because we didn't see any feats from these alternates versions of characters Hyperion murdered doesn't mean you can automatically write them off as being weaker than the originals, that is an illogical assumption. There are many worlds where the counterparts are far more powerful than the originals like The Quasar of Earth-915 who merged with The Enigma Force and became "Captain Universe Prime" in order to take down The Phoenix Force-empowered Serpentine Elder God Set and then there was Rune King Thor from "The Reigning" (that was Rune King Thor right?) and who can forget The Pre-Retcon Beyonder empowered/Infinity Gauntlet-wielding Dr. Doom from the recent What If Secret Wars one-shot?

You cannot just say "Oh this Galactus and these Hulks were weaker" just because you haven't seen them do anything extravagent. You have to take into account the very high possibility that these alternates might have been equal to or greater than the originals in terms of strength, power and so on. That's just the way it works and to deny that truth is a very foolish mistake that only a narrow-minded person would make. You have to look at the larger picture here, not everything is black and white, there is always a spectrum of gray inbetween it all."
First of all limitless power means nothing.Sentry was said by Marvel themselves in the Official handbook to have limitless power and World War Hulk beat him.Also the Hulk is said to have unlimited power with anger.taking all of Holocaust's power means nothing as well.Sentry could have done that just as easily.Who is to say that the anyone from the Hyperion in question's universe is as powerful as their 616 counterpart? Nobody..I have seen proof that there are characters from other universes that are alot weaker than their 616 counterpart.For Instance..She Hulk killed an alternate version of Hyperion..she snapped his spinal cord with her knee.Being an Eternal also isn't a valid case because even if you can come back from the dead..dying is a loss.
I didn't automatically write the alternate versions off as being weak because I know for certain there is outer universal counterparts that are more powerful than their 616 versions.My argument is that we don't know if this Hyperion or anyone from that universe is that powerful or not.There isn't enough information for someone to make a valid case.If you cannot prove that these counterparts are on the same strength level or stronger..than you don't really have a case here.