#1 Edited by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion vs World Breaker Hulk

..vs..

Random encounter, in-character.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk? Or World War Hulk... Because if its WBH he stomps pretty hard...

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk? Or World War Hulk... Because if its WBH he stomps pretty hard...

Werent they pretty much the same Hulk? In any case, not sure why the questions since it says which version of Hulk clearly above.

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Thats not a picture of WBH that is WWH. Either way I think King wins.

#5 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well you said that its WBH but you have a picture of world war hulk so....

#6 Edited by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well you said that its WBH but you have a picture of world war hulk so....

I see. Yeah, it's WBH in the battle.

#7 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

king hyperion wins also whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

king hyperion wins also whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

What would be the point in having them w/ no morals if they have no morals in character?

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

What would be the point in having them w/ no morals if they have no morals in character?

in character means with morals its like when people say "let me not get out of character" meaning let me not loose my cool...

#10 Posted by Killemall (18301 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

To prevent people arguing King Hyperion doing something which he doesnt normally do in charater, i.e. not duking out with Hulk but flying high and attacking him or the planet with heat vision, or using his speed to blitz Hulk.

#11 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Hulk had morals. He never intended on killing anyone, just expose they're faults to the people of earth and make them suffer.

He protected those people during Strange's rampage as Zom, released Reed from the obedience disk before he killed Stark, and left the X Mansion after seeing the destruction he caused. He even gave the heroes a time table so that they could evacuate the Island of Manhattan. Because let's face it, he knew they would not give up Reed, Tony, and Stephen. Oh and Hyperion wins. Far more ruthless in my opinion then Sentry (who doesn't even throw actual punches in that fight).

#12 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

To prevent people arguing King Hyperion doing something which he doesnt normally do in charater, i.e. not duking out with Hulk but flying high and attacking him or the planet with heat vision, or using his speed to blitz Hulk.

in character? the guy has no morals what shred of kindness has the guy shown so far? so everything you just listed he can do since he is always well...a d*ck

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk.

#14 Edited by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. Plenty of people have no morals in character. In-character and morals/no-morals are different things. In-character just means they do what they normally do, in the way they do it. If they rarely speed-blitz in-character, then an in-character battle means that you cant argue that they win by speed-blitzing. You can still have an in-character morals-off battle.

Morals on/off is more about what limitations they impose on their actions.

w/wo morals: Whether to attack to KO or kill

in/out of character: Whether you attack with your fists or with energy blast, w/ speed-blitz or without, etc

#15 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner.

#16 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you post King Hyperion menacing Blink

Right before Blink proceeds to roflstomp him into the ground

Considering he gets k'od by getting filled with sand and his own heat vision, I'd say WBH would just...punch him.

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering he gets k'od by getting filled with sand and his own heat vision, I'd say WBH would just...punch him.

Uhmmm.... what?

How is Hulk punching him, in any way, like getting filled with sand or heat vision?

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Uhmmm.... what?

How is Hulk punching him, in any way, like getting filled with sand or heat vision?

LOL

#19 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH is WWH cutting loose... WWH is nothing close to WBH, WBH was disintegrating people equal to Savage and Surfer and making planets go Boom indirectly just by clashing punches with Red She Hulk. WWH was the one in Manhattan while WBH is what you can see at the end of the war, when he goes crazy about Miek and started tearing apart the east coast just by walking. Not to mention he was holding back in that moment. With this said, WBH its more likely to stomp really hard on King Hyperion than WWH, actually, King Hyperion may beat WWH handily.