• 65 results
#1 Edited by WillPayton (9359 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion vs World Breaker Hulk

..vs..

Random encounter, in-character.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk? Or World War Hulk... Because if its WBH he stomps pretty hard...

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9359 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk? Or World War Hulk... Because if its WBH he stomps pretty hard...

Werent they pretty much the same Hulk? In any case, not sure why the questions since it says which version of Hulk clearly above.

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Thats not a picture of WBH that is WWH. Either way I think King wins.

#5 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well you said that its WBH but you have a picture of world war hulk so....

#6 Edited by WillPayton (9359 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well you said that its WBH but you have a picture of world war hulk so....

I see. Yeah, it's WBH in the battle.

#7 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

king hyperion wins also whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9359 posts) - - Show Bio

king hyperion wins also whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

What would be the point in having them w/ no morals if they have no morals in character?

#9 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

What would be the point in having them w/ no morals if they have no morals in character?

in character means with morals its like when people say "let me not get out of character" meaning let me not loose my cool...

#10 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

To prevent people arguing King Hyperion doing something which he doesnt normally do in charater, i.e. not duking out with Hulk but flying high and attacking him or the planet with heat vision, or using his speed to blitz Hulk.

#11 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5524 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Hulk had morals. He never intended on killing anyone, just expose they're faults to the people of earth and make them suffer.

He protected those people during Strange's rampage as Zom, released Reed from the obedience disk before he killed Stark, and left the X Mansion after seeing the destruction he caused. He even gave the heroes a time table so that they could evacuate the Island of Manhattan. Because let's face it, he knew they would not give up Reed, Tony, and Stephen. Oh and Hyperion wins. Far more ruthless in my opinion then Sentry (who doesn't even throw actual punches in that fight).

#12 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

whats the point of having them in character these guys have no morals lol...

To prevent people arguing King Hyperion doing something which he doesnt normally do in charater, i.e. not duking out with Hulk but flying high and attacking him or the planet with heat vision, or using his speed to blitz Hulk.

in character? the guy has no morals what shred of kindness has the guy shown so far? so everything you just listed he can do since he is always well...a d*ck

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk.

#14 Edited by WillPayton (9359 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. Plenty of people have no morals in character. In-character and morals/no-morals are different things. In-character just means they do what they normally do, in the way they do it. If they rarely speed-blitz in-character, then an in-character battle means that you cant argue that they win by speed-blitzing. You can still have an in-character morals-off battle.

Morals on/off is more about what limitations they impose on their actions.

w/wo morals: Whether to attack to KO or kill

in/out of character: Whether you attack with your fists or with energy blast, w/ speed-blitz or without, etc

#15 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner.

#16 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you post King Hyperion menacing Blink

Right before Blink proceeds to roflstomp him into the ground

Considering he gets k'od by getting filled with sand and his own heat vision, I'd say WBH would just...punch him.

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9359 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering he gets k'od by getting filled with sand and his own heat vision, I'd say WBH would just...punch him.

Uhmmm.... what?

How is Hulk punching him, in any way, like getting filled with sand or heat vision?

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Uhmmm.... what?

How is Hulk punching him, in any way, like getting filled with sand or heat vision?

LOL

#19 Posted by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH is WWH cutting loose... WWH is nothing close to WBH, WBH was disintegrating people equal to Savage and Surfer and making planets go Boom indirectly just by clashing punches with Red She Hulk. WWH was the one in Manhattan while WBH is what you can see at the end of the war, when he goes crazy about Miek and started tearing apart the east coast just by walking. Not to mention he was holding back in that moment. With this said, WBH its more likely to stomp really hard on King Hyperion than WWH, actually, King Hyperion may beat WWH handily.

#20 Posted by comic_bruh777 (77 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by reaverlation (15632 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#22 Posted by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH is WWH cutting loose... WWH is nothing close to WBH, WBH was disintegrating people equal to Savage and Surfer and making planets go Boom indirectly just by clashing punches with Red She Hulk. WWH was the one in Manhattan while WBH is what you can see at the end of the war, when he goes crazy about Miek and started tearing apart the east coast just by walking. Not to mention he was holding back in that moment. With this said, WBH its more likely to stomp really hard on King Hyperion than WWH, actually, King Hyperion may beat WWH handily.

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about!

#23 Edited by Easternwind (3703 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@ghostravage said:

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about!

which part ( yes I know its you but I assume you disagree with something you said )

edit : actually since it wasnt you that bumped it Maybe you were just being funny

#24 Posted by reaverlation (15632 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: I disagree with my old notion King Hyperion would beat WWH. But yeah, i was also trying to be funny... It's always refreshing to see how much you can improve in a year.

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by reaverlation (15632 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio

@karazor-el: How many of your banned accounts have i been involved in exposing? 4? 5? Don't poke the bear mate ;).

#30 Posted by GhostRavage (8855 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by reaverlation (15632 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: weird reply. And odd that you think of yourself as a bear

#33 Posted by XiiX (8044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes.

#34 Posted by Full123 (893 posts) - - Show Bio

There are waaaaay too many King Hyperion threads being started, I just attended the other 3 ones.

#35 Posted by Thedailybagel (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk slaughters.

#36 Edited by Kingant27 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

I think King Hyperion can win this:

Too fast for Hulk, is physically strong enough to overpower to Hyperion's; and 712 Hyperion was the Hyperion that matched Gladiator physically.

King Hyperion has also absorbed various energies etc, he might be able to absorb Hulk's gamma rays as well.

I think if King Hyperion uses his speed properly, he can win this; but if he doesn't, they would both duke it and it would be much closer.

It's weird how characters like superman can supposedly beat this version of Hulk via a speed blitz however King Hyperion who also possess Superman's level of speed arguably, and is capable of Hyper-vibration; cannot, I was just wanted point it out.

King Hyperion wins, in a long fight.

#37 Posted by laflux (15418 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Posted by Thedailybagel (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Kong Hyperion wouldn't be able to use his speed properly, that's the problem. I'm assuming you know that hulk gamma bursts (which are passive and constant) are very powerful, now when he was holding back he almost triggered a fault line in Las Vegas, a fault line that requires 310tsar nuclear bombs to be triggered. That mean that the absolute MINIMUM amount of damage Hyperion would take is equal to 310 tsar nuclear bombs. Please tell me how that won't at the very least slow him down, let alone hurt him. In fact, show me some feats that prove he can seriously hurt world breaker hulk, this guy made Armageddons energy projection look like a joke, energy projection that has subdued the silver surfer in the past.

I implore you to prove how Hyperion isn't brutally killed by hulk.

#39 Edited by Kingant27 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: In that Gladiator vs WWH thread, you stated Depending on how Kallarak uses his speed, it could change the outcome; so King Hyperion who is as fast, and Gladiator who only beat 712 Hyperion via fighting skills, as he admitted they were equal in every other category; compared to King Hyoerion who was dominating 712 Hyperion, which is why he admitted he required help from another Hyperion; yet they were still getting overpowered.

Also King Hyperion has used Hyper-vibration etc.

#40 Posted by Thedailybagel (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: theoretically world war hulk and world breaker hulk are different. The latter makes the former look pathetic.

#41 Edited by Kingant27 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: For some reason my notifications are not working.

King Hyperion would be able to use his speed properly, he has used Hyper-vibration before to dodge attacks; kind if like what Superman did to Doomsday in one fight.

First of King Hyperion has used strategy to beat opponents, and is not like regular Hyperion; who usually just tries to overpower his opponent.

King Hyperion has absorbed, Apocalypse's brother Holocoaust etc; and used strategy to beat even when King Hyperion was in a Depowered states(after exiles), he realised when fighting the Juggernaut, and that to beat the Juggernaut he had to remove his helmet etc.

He can absorb people, and Hulk's gamma energy would probably, make him extremely powerful; not to mention someone like Rulk has absorbed gamma rays I believe.

Also you said that Gamma rays are powerful; which I am not doubting, as they are, but King Hyperion also has an insane duarability, even if for some reason; he didn't utilise his speed or fight smart; he is capable of recovering from being destroyed, quicker than what we have seen Hulk regenerate, and it was arguably on the level of near Lobo; so inbetween Lobo and the Hulk's level IMO.

I think King Hyperion can win this:

Faster, and can dodge his attacks via Hyper-vibration, he can absorb vast energies, and managed to sniff up all Holocaoust's energy is an instant; and if all else fails in physical stand point, I am pretty sure he would resort to absorbing his energies, or using his tactics to try and BFR him.

#42 Posted by Kingant27 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: There is also the Hilk Breaker of Worlds, where he became a Herlad of Galactus; and was stated to be the most powerful.

Some people forget about that there is two World Breaker Hulk's.

World War Hulk is a lot different to World Breaker Hulk; WBH was above WWH.

#43 Edited by Thedailybagel (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

"For some reason my notifications are not working."

Same here.

"King Hyperion would be able to use his speed properly, he has used Hyper-vibration before to dodge attacks; kind if like what Superman did to Doomsday in one fight."

Gamma rays move at lightspeed, to phase through them you'd need to match or exceed their frequency. King Hyperion doesn't have ANYTHING to suggest he can vibrate his body that fast. I stand by my point that gamma rays would at the very least slow him down.

"First of King Hyperion has used strategy to beat opponents, and is not like regular Hyperion; who usually just tries to overpower his opponent."

So has the green scar, I don't see your point.

"King Hyperion has absorbed, Apocalypse's brother Holocoaust etc; and used strategy to beat even when King Hyperion was in a Depowered states(after exiles), he realised when fighting the Juggernaut, and that to beat the Juggernaut he had to remove his helmet etc."

All very nice but has nothing to do with how he can beat hulk.

"He can absorb people, and Hulk's gamma energy would probably, make him extremely powerful; not to mention someone like Rulk has absorbed gamma rays I believe."

Is their anything to suggest he can absorb energy based attacks? Even better has he shown a limit to how much he can absorb? So far all you've told me is that he can absorb people, unless gamma rays are now people I don't see how he's absorbing them. As for rulk, yes he can absorb gamma rays and has used the ability to beat hulk before. However when he tried it on the green scar not only did it not work but rulk was treated like a child. They had a bit of a fight but as soon as hulk got serious he tapped into his world breaker mode and a single gamma energised thunder clap beat rulk. So much for being able to drain it.

"Also you said that Gamma rays are powerful; which I am not doubting, as they are,"

They're powerful enough to destroy planets when he cuts loose, so yes they are very powerful.

"but King Hyperion also has an insane duarability, even if for some reason; he didn't utilise his speed"

Define "insane durability". Durable enough to take planet busting attacks to the face over and over again? And my whole point is that he COULDNT utilise his speed. The gamma bursts if nothing else will at the very least slow him down. In all Honesty they should be sufficient enough to be bring king Hyperion down.

"or fight smart".

Which wouldn't help in the slightest.

"he is capable of recovering from being destroyed, quicker than what we have seen Hulk regenerate, and it was arguably on the level of near Lobo; so inbetween Lobo and the Hulk's level IMO."

Which will only make him an eternal punching bag for hulk or a permanent chew toy. If you mean that eventually Hyperion will bring hulk down then your wrong. Eventually is one of hulks favourite words, eventually means that something will happen over time, you know what else happens over time? I'll let you figure it out.

"Faster, and can dodge his attacks via Hyper-vibration,"

I already debunked this...

"he can absorb vast energies, and managed to sniff up all Holocaoust's energy is an instant;"

He did that by breaking holocausts armour and holocaust himself is an energy based being. Almost anyone who can manipulate energy would be able to do that. There's nothing to say he could do the same to hulk or his gamma burst.

"and if all else fails in physical stand point, I am pretty sure he would resort to absorbing his energies, or using his tactics to try and BFR him."

All else will fail from a physical standpoint. There's also nothing to suggest he can absorb his energies.

And finally, BFR. That would mean flying head first into a planet busting force, not only would that be like a regular human trying to run into a category five hurricane, but by the time he lays hands on its source he's going to be face to face with a guy who some feel could beat thanos or despero in a physical confrontation. In short Hyperion will be ripped apart.

#44 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

King Hyperion

#45 Posted by Kingant27 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: He has vibrated various times, and Gamma rays are not going to put him down; his punches at best will.

King Hyperion could essinetially use his tacital like ways to BFR the Hulk into space or something etc; whereas the Hulk will need to tag as his rays are not putting him down, but could give him energy.

He has absorbed Holocaust instantly, he will be able to be fuelled by Gamma rays, Rulk has done it so could King Hyperionsho absorbed a celestial wearing mutant; he has also beat various Hulk's featless or not, they proved nothing to him.

He survived his planet being destroyed, he has also been seen recovering from cells extremely quick.

Fighting smart would help, as he would realise how he would need to beat the Hulk.

King Hyperikn will not be a punching bag for Hulk, as Punching bags do not move; but if you mean a punching bag that dwarfs your speed and can avoid your attacks, and can hit you back, then I think the punching bag wins.

You havn't debunked anything, his punches would be the only thing to beat him; so Hyper-vibration means a lot.

Hulk cannot tag him, King Hyperion is way faster; can avoid his hits; is strong enough to match or near match him; can absorb his energy; and lastly is way more versatile.

This is essentially a more powerful Hulk vs Superman.

King Hyperion wins for the reasons stated.

#46 Posted by Thedailybagel (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27:

"He has vibrated various times, and Gamma rays are not going to put him down; his punches at best will."

He can't vibrate at lightspeed. And yes, gamma rays can put him down. Remember when hulk blew up a planet? gamma rays. Remember when he threatened the eastern seaboard? Gamma rays. Remember when he threatened a continent? Gamma rays. The reason world breaker hulk causes so much destruction is due to his gamma rays.

"King Hyperion could essinetially use his tacital like ways to BFR the Hulk into space or something etc; whereas the Hulk will need to tag as his rays are not putting him down, but could give him energy."

He. Can't. Move. Fast. Hulks gamma burst will AT LEAST slow Hyperion down, that's how hulk is going to tag him. Furthermore king Hyperion doesn't even use his speed affectively, it's not like hulk is going to find it hard tagging him.

"He has absorbed Holocaust instantly, he will be able to be fuelled by Gamma rays, Rulk has done it so could King Hyperionsho absorbed a celestial wearing mutant; he has also beat various Hulk's featless or not, they proved nothing to him."

He absorbed ONE ENERGY BASED BEING. Nothing suggest he can absorb gamma rays, nothing. As for rulk, he failed. He absorbed savage hulks gamma energy. He tired it on world breaker hulk and was beaten senseless. Take a look at this picture, that's what happens when hulk went world breaker against rulk.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101150/2924485-WWHThunderclap04Hulk24.jpg

"He survived his planet being destroyed, he has also been seen recovering from cells extremely quick."

He survived his planet being destroyed? Well world breaker hulks gamma rays destroy planets and hyperion a going to be hit by them constantly.

And good, it means hulk now has a permanent chew toy in the form of Hyperion.

"Fighting smart would help, as he would realise how he would need to beat the Hulk."

You realise that if he fights hulk in close combat, Hyperion is going to die. This fight is in character, it's in character for king Hyperion to brawl, he won't have a chance to realise his mistake. As soon as hulk lands a hit Hyperion will be a blood smear on hulks fist.

"King Hyperikn will not be a punching bag for Hulk, as Punching bags do not move; but if you mean a punching bag that dwarfs your speed and can avoid your attacks, and can hit you back, then I think the punching bag wins."

Hyperion will struggle to move with the amount of pressure the gamma burst is going to put in him. The strength difference is massive, like it's not even funny how much stronger WBH is than Hyperion.

"You havn't debunked anything, his punches would be the only thing to beat him; so Hyper-vibration means a lot."

Ignorance...

"Hulk cannot tag him, King Hyperion is way faster; can avoid his hits"

Have you ignored the gamma bursts entirely?

"is strong enough to match or near match him"

Your insane. Hulk, not world breaker hulk, regular hulk, is already the strongest being on marvel earth. I can cite two marvel biographical entries that state this, world breaker hulk makes regular hulk look utterly pathetic. How the hell can you say Hyperion matches world breaker hulk in strength? It's the equivalent of a child trying to overpower a hippo in power armour. It's not even close, not even a little.

"can absorb his energy; and lastly is way more versatile."

Based on one inconsistent showing that was under special circumstances.

"This is essentially a more powerful Hulk vs Superman."

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

Superman.... The same as Hyperion? I'm losing brain cells here...

Superman>>>Hyperion.

World breaker hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>regular hulk.

Your comparisons are quite frankly abysmal.

"King Hyperion wins for the reasons stated."

Your reasoning is flawed and based on pure ignorance IMO.

Good day.

#47 Edited by Kingant27 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thedailybagel

He can Hyper-vibrate, and if you think Gamma waves are putting King Hyperion down, that is not happening.

Hulk isn't tagging him, the same way Hulk gets blitzed by Superman.

You have no proof they can slow King Hyperion's nanosecond speed down in order to allow him to get beat.

He absorbed Holocoast, and he wears Celestial tech; which would be harder to absorb than Gamma rays.

King Hyperion will beat him, realising the Hulk's destructive output.

King Hyperion is not stupid, and will not allow to get tagged; via hyper-vibration.

He will be able to move, one gamma burst isn't going to kill him; you are overestimating Hulk and low balling King Hyperion. Prove that the gamma burst will slow someone who is nanoseconds, down to the hulk's time frame.

It is arguable who the strongest on Marvel Earth is, but potential strength Hulk; as his levels vary.

King Hyperion also dwarfs the combined strength of 2 Hyperion's, and 712 Hyperion was stated equal by Gladiator to himself, and he had planet busting feats.

WBH Hulk had limited showings, so how can you use his limited feats, but disregard King Hyperion's.

Hyperion is on par with Superman, Superman is in no way ahead of him; they are on par with each; and King Hyperion surpasses both, current Hyperion has slightly better strength feats than New-52 Superman.

Your arguments are flawed, your argument relies on the Hulk's gamma rays beating King Hyperion, which shows you know nothing on the character:

The fact is, King Hyperion is way faster, can absorb his gamma rays; your ignorant in fact that your disregarding all what I have posted and under the assumption that his gamma rays are beating him, when King Hyperion can absorb them, is way too fast etc.

King Hyperion wins: too fast, it's like the Hulk trying to tag Superman, he can absorb his gamma rays, etc; and he has his heat vision, which was stated to as powerful as releasing the power of the sun through his eyes; even in his depowered(non exiles version).

His gamma output cannot beat King Hyperion, so tagging him will be we're the Hulk can win; however the speed difference will mean he isn't getting tagged unless he wants; besides King Hyperion defeated various different ahulk's and will know how to fight the Hulk even if he is leagues above.

#48 Posted by Thedailybagel (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: sigh...

You've basically ignored everything I've said...

"He can Hyper-vibrate, and if you think Gamma waves are putting King Hyperion down, that is not happening."

I don't freaking care if he can hyper vibrate. Show me him vibrating at lightspeed, LIGHTSPEED. That's how fast gamma rays move.

And these aren't normal gamma rays... They threaten freaking planets, see that link below me? That's what his gamma bursts do.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123129/2645593-2150431-70848220.jpg

Tell me how that won't at least slow Hyperion down, tell me how.

"Hulk isn't tagging him, the same way Hulk gets blitzed by Superman."

Are you kidding me? Have you just refused to listen to anything I've said?

"You have no proof they can slow King Hyperion's nanosecond speed down in order to allow him to get beat."

You. Are. Delusional. Gamma bursts! Gamma bursts will at least slow him down, at least.

"He absorbed Holocoast, and he wears Celestial tech; which would be harder to absorb than Gamma rays."

Have you even read the instances your talking about? He doesn't absorb the celestial tech. He cracked holocausts armour allowing him to absorb holocaust who is an energy based being.

"King Hyperion will beat him, realising the Hulk's destructive output."

He will die, realising the hulks destructive output.

"King Hyperion is not stupid, and will not allow to get tagged; via hyper-vibration."

Hyper-vibration won't F#UCKING work!

"He will be able to move, one gamma burst isn't going to kill him; you are overestimating Hulk and low balling King Hyperion. Prove that the gamma burst will slow someone who is nanoseconds, down to the hulk's time frame."

No, one gamma burst won't kill him. Thousands going off in his freaking face constantly will.

"It is arguable who the strongest on Marvel Earth is, but potential strength Hulk; as his levels vary."

It's arguable if you refuse to believe the people who write the god-damn comics.

"King Hyperion also dwarfs the combined strength of 2 Hyperion's, and 712 Hyperion was stated equal by Gladiator to himself, and he had planet busting feats."

Guess who dwarfs gladiators strength?

"WBH Hulk had limited showings, so how can you use his limited feats, but disregard King Hyperion's."

In those limited showings he's made herald level guys look like children and blew up a planet without touching it.

"Hyperion is on par with Superman, Superman is in no way ahead of him; they are on par with each; and King Hyperion surpasses both, current Hyperion has slightly better strength feats than New-52 Superman."

New 52 superman is a beast, Hyperion isn't on par with him.

"Your arguments are flawed, your argument relies on the Hulk's gamma rays beating King Hyperion, which shows you know nothing on the character:"

Yeah, my arguments are flawed...

Actually, since your so sure on this how about you CAV me? I'll be able to use my computer by Monday or Tuesday so I'll be free for a CAV. Want to do it? We can exchange details in PMs.

#49 Posted by Experio (15400 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker

#50 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker..pretty obvious matchup