• 107 results
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@The Gray Fox:@The Dark Huntress: Sorry...but anyway I hope we get a Blue marvel ongoing or at least a mini where we will see more of Hyperion!
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#102  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

" @The Gray Fox:@The Dark Huntress: Sorry...but anyway I hope we get a Blue marvel ongoing or at least a mini where we will see more of Hyperion! "

Yeah! And, while I love that he's back...I want him to begin wearing this costume again (he can keep his hair though, that I don't mind):

No Caption Provided
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Gray Fox: Yeah,I liked that costume too,but if Hyperion is on 616 I hope we see Nocturne come after him(well try...)and hopefully it will allow us to see the exiles again(I really liked Parker's relaunch btw,too bad it got cancelled)
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#104  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" @The Gray Fox: Yeah,I liked that costume too,but if Hyperion is on 616 I hope we see Nocturne come after him(well try...)and hopefully it will allow us to see the exiles again(I really liked Parker's relaunch btw,too bad it got cancelled) "

I would love to see The Exiles again...but I don't want to see them get eviscerated nor do I want to see Nocturne stroke out again like she did in that crappy New Excalibur series.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Gray Fox: Indeed...ironically it is the same man that ruined the first exile series and storked Nocturne:Chris Claremont,and yes when I say see them again of course I mean in a good way I do not want them killed or maimed either.
ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima beats Storm for being useless

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers