King Hyperion vs Red She-Hulk

• 98 results
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wait a second, so RSH was only WBH-powerful because of wishing well or whatever it was?!

Damn, I had a misconception about it.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@adamtrmm: Yeah, the wishing well granted her Hulk's level of power.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the wishing well granted her Hulk's level of power.

She loses this battle then..

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: How? She still retains that power she had during heart of the monster, in this battle.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By adamTRMM

@beaconofstrength:

Yeah, didn't read the op so I went with the current inc.

Now it is very debatable, KH overpowered two Hyperions and generally wrecked havoc unmatched wherever he was until BM. Yet he lacks planetary level feats to suggest he will successfully tank RSH's physicals. Still he has the versatility over her, and we don't know how well she'll be able to deal with said versatility. He can BFR her into space where she'll be completely at his mercy, she can thunderclap him until he arguably blacks out, which doesn't sound like a good battle scenario though.

I'll give KH at least 6 of 10.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: BFR would probably get Hyperion killed. He'd get himself killed trying to BFR Shulk, since that would require engaging her in close quarters.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

Not if he's fast enough, which he is. Besides, it's true only if you consider him unable to tank her hits.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@adamtrmm: It's solely physical abilities, speed doesn't matter here (it's not like he's fast anyways). Her striking power is way too much for him.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By adamTRMM

@beaconofstrength said:

It's solely physical abilities, speed doesn't matter here (it's not like he's fast anyways). Her striking power is way too much for him.

How so? If he's able to compete speed-wise with two Hypes, so he's damn fast. Speed always matters, it's still ComicVine lol Seriously, I didn't imply he'll blitz her with the punches (though this is also a possibility), only to grab her and fly into space fast enough to be also untouched by her while performing that. The last statement, like I said, is a matter of POV.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Again speed doesn't matter here, and King Hyperion hasn't fought anyone who hits harder than this version of Red Shulk. I don't see him winning at all here.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again speed doesn't matter here, and King Hyperion hasn't fought anyone who hits harder than this version of Red Shulk. I don't see him winning at all here.

Why? No arguing here, not on panel at least. Like I said, this is in a matter of POV, no actual feat can support either obvious superiority.

angel2dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order:

um yeah red she hulk fought wbh but did she win no lol

just because she fought wbh doesn't mean she can beat him

I definatly agree that red shehulk is powerful but cant go toe to toe with wbh

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angel2dan: I thought the force of their fists colliding caused a planet to blow up? I might be wrong

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King hyperion is too versatile, I can see the king pulling this off.

angel2dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong:

maybe but I don't think that's red shehulk could take on full fledged wbh

but yes that did happen

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32: If King Hyprion can't beat her hit for hit; then he definitely will utilise his speed; giving him the win.

We've been over this. King Hyperions speed is non-existent.

Red She Hulk annihilates him.

How strong is red she hulk exactly? Last I checked regular she-hulk was stalemating her.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BoringPerson

@zhurong: It's not many people. It's more likely one guy on 4 alts. Or one guy and his brother on 2-3 alts.

Red Shulk wins btw.

@kingant27 should actually read the OP and notice that King Hyperion's versatility is moot because the only powers they both have are strength and presumably durability. PLUS King Hyperion doesn't use his speed in fights except to bullrush anyways.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Shulk

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ZhuRong
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ZhuRong

Bump

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

The king, all She tits got is power over him. He still a more experience fighter and has the speed to not get hit at much.

it betty ross for god sakes....

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red She Hulk should win convincingly

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Kingant27

King Hyperion still wins.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By comicninjax

@xiix:

@xiix said:

@kingant27: Meaning "if the beings from the universe he killed are as powerful from the ones from 616, why hasn't he killed the 616 incarnations yet?".

well bc guys like blue marvel didn't stay in hiding while he killed everyone. you have to remember things did not play out the same in both universes. for example if somehow there was no sentry to fight the hulk what do you think would have happened? the history was different so the outcome is different this has nothing to do with how powerful they are. king hyperion took on 712 hyperion who literaly had nano second reaction speed and strength to shatter worlds as stated by the narrator( which is exactly what is happening and not someone just saying so)

planet pulverizing force physicaly
planet pulverizing force physicaly

No Caption Provided

second image is nano second reaction.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

can show me where it has shown her with planet level strength or any narration stating so and nano second reaction speed?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax: You're getting 3 separate Hyperions mixed up. They all aren't the same Hyperion.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

@comicninjax: You're getting 3 separate Hyperions mixed up. They all aren't the same Hyperion.

no your wrong this hyperion I showed is 712 hyperion who was summoned along with glasses hyperion to fight king hyperion and he was stalemating and winning against both. go read up on the events or do some research. 712 hyperion fought gladiator and the narrator stated his strength level and speed and king hyperion took him and some other hyperion on alone and 712 had to ask for help when he realize king was too much for him.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax: You can't really exchange feats with other Hyperions. They're different characters and King Hyperion never displayed sub-nanosecond speed or planetary strength.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

@comicninjax: You can't really exchange feats with other Hyperions. They're different characters and King Hyperion never displayed sub-nanosecond speed or planetary strength.

I am not exchanging feats. 712 hyperion is the one who fought gladiator and king hyperion fought 712 hyperion along with another hyperion and was winning. this battle is between redshulk vs king hyperion right? so one of king hyperions feats was fighting 712 hyperion by himself while 712 had help and was winning. this means however strong and fast 712 hyperion is king hyperion is superior. do you even remember the comics? go look it up on google or something.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax: You're literally giving feats to others, even though they never preformed it. King Hyperion doesn't automatically get 712 Hyperion's feats by beating him. And yes, I've seen the entire fight.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

@comicninjax: You're literally giving feats to others, even though they never preformed it. King Hyperion doesn't automatically get 712 Hyperion's feats by beating him. And yes, I've seen the entire fight.

so what your saying no character gets any feats by beating a character? so what are she hulks feats to show her strength?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@comicninjax: No, characters can get feats by beating other characters, but in that instance there was no indication of King Hyperion displaying those types of feats; he just doesn't automatically get those feats for beating 712 Hyperion. And HoM Red Shulk helped Hulk blow up a planet and a moon with one punch.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

see this what bias is. when you accept one set of rules for one and not another. so your telling me tha KH doesn't get a level of strength bc he out muscled and was keeping up in speed with a guy who is narrated at planet pulverizing strength and nano second reaction speed. because he didn't do the feats himself but beating a guy who has those physical attribute in a PHYSICAL fight doesn't count. wow amazing. so how do gage any comic book characters strengths besides what they on their and what they do against strong characters? so any feat superman has against any character is invalid and so is all other comic book feats with the same showings.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax: I'm somehow biased because I don't like making up feats for other characters? King Hyperion has the feats of beating 712 Hyperion and a featless Hyperion, but he doesn't automatically get all of 712 Hyperion's feats. Ironically I like most Hyperion more than Red Shulk.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

@comicninjax: No, characters can get feats by beating other characters, but in that instance there was no indication of King Hyperion displaying those types of feats; he just doesn't automatically get those feats for beating 712 Hyperion. And HoM Red Shulk helped Hulk blow up a planet and a moon with one punch.

but it would require those exact attributes to beat him in a physical fight. its not like he outsmarted him or had some sort of buff he did it with his physical attributes. he literally overpowered and kept up with him in speed. in a situation where a world was in peril and 712 "good guy" hyperion would not slack bc a world was in danger. its on everyone else to prove that he was holding back somehow but he wasn't so this make KH superior physically.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is an attempt to lowball King Hyperion; Hyperion wins no doubt.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength:

@comicninjax: I'm somehow biased because I don't like making up feats for other characters? King Hyperion has the feats of beating 712 Hyperion and a featless Hyperion, but he doesn't automatically get all of 712 Hyperion's feats. Ironically I like most Hyperion more than Red Shulk.

alright lets use logic here. if you are as strong as me and as fast as me in a physical fight. but when you fight another man he proves to be stronger than you and faster than you where does that leave him compared to me?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All hail the King.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red She-Hulk

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

KH

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King hyperion is too versatile, I can see the king pulling this off.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By comicninjax
@micah said:

@kingant27 said:

I think this is an attempt to lowball King Hyperion; Hyperion wins no doubt.