King Cold vs Final Form Frieza

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I been watching DBZ online a lot lately so I decided to make a battle. How do you think Frieza compares to his dad? I think it would be really close.

Battle on Namek
Both are going totally serious and are allowed to charge up their power as much as possible before fighting
Battle won by giving up, knock out or being destroyed
No outside assistance
Both start in perfect health
King Cold doesn't get Trunks' sword oviously.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Id say Frieza just because we have never seen King Cold fight

Actually, I think they said King Cold was superior, but he was just overshadowed by Trunks' arrival and butt-kickingness

Freeza.

And easily, too, I should add.

I'm going with Freiza

This belongs in AnimeVice.

Nothing wrong with DBZ battles according to the rules as long as they aren't pitted against comic heroes. DBZ is a manga originallly, so it works here too. TC did nothing wrong.

I'm going with freiza here

I think Freiza only because King Cold never really fights.
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong here:

Doesn't Freiza have a form very similar to if not practically identical to King Cold? Wouldn't that imply that King Cold is of a lesser stage than Freiza and thus making Freiza the superior one here?
@The Average Bear said:
" Okay, correct me if I'm wrong here:

Doesn't Freiza have a form very similar to if not practically identical to King Cold? Wouldn't that imply that King Cold is of a lesser stage than Freiza and thus making Freiza the superior one here?
"
It was never implied that King Cold had any additional forms. We know that Freeza's forms were created by him to suppress his power, so it most likely indicates that Freeza's 2nd suppression looks similar to King Cold because he modeled it after the appearance of his father.
@Prince CortSether said:
" @The Average Bear said:

"
It was never implied that King Cold had any additional forms. We know that Freeza's forms were created by him to suppress his power, so it most likely indicates that Freeza's 2nd suppression looks similar to King Cold because he modeled it after the appearance of his father. "
Ah, gotcha. I just assumed that he would given that both Freiza and Cooler had additional forms. Thank you for your response.

Frieza

@The Average Bear said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" @The Average Bear said:

"
It was never implied that King Cold had any additional forms. We know that Freeza's forms were created by him to suppress his power, so it most likely indicates that Freeza's 2nd suppression looks similar to King Cold because he modeled it after the appearance of his father. "
Ah, gotcha. I just assumed that he would given that both Freiza and Cooler had additional forms. Thank you for your response. "
No problem. It's slightly different with each of them, even though they are of the same race.

Freeza created his forms to suppress his power.

Cooler created forms to suppress power, but was able to control the power of his natural form unlike Freeza which is why he was always walking around in it. He discovered his 'Final Form" that pushed his body to new limits. It's basically to him what "Super Saiyan" is to the Saiyan race.

King Cold was never hinted to have transformations or suppressions. His power level was identical to that of a suppressed Freeza, so it couldn't have been a suppression that was created to contain his power. And if he did have  a transformation, it's never hinted at. Transforming certainly would have been a better option against Trunks instead of trying to kill him with his sword.

King Cold is said to be stronger than Robo-Frieza, who is stronger than Final Form Frieza......

KC should win........

@velle37 said:
"

King Cold is said to be stronger than Robo-Frieza, who is stronger than Final Form Frieza......

KC should win........

"
Who said this?
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @velle37 said:
"

KC should win........

"
Who said this? "

When Freiza returned to earth Krillin and the rest felt his chi and said "Oh no! Freiza's back! Why didn't Goku kill him? And there's someone else with him, and his chi is even bigger!" (paraphrase)

That was Robo-Frieza and King Cold.......

Though Trunks made short work of them...........

Mecha-Frieza was a waste

@velle37 said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @velle37 said:
"

KC should win........

"
Who said this? "

When Freiza returned to earth Krillin and the rest felt his chi and said "Oh no! Freiza's back! Why didn't Goku kill him? And there's someone else with him, and his chi is even bigger!" (paraphrase)

That was Robo-Frieza and King Cold.......

Though Trunks made short work of them...........

"
Gohan said to Yamcha "I'm afraid to tell you this, but this is the tip of the iceberg." Meaning that they weren't at their maximum out put. I believe that KC had more power because he was a lesser fighter than Freiza.

I say the two of them are fighting when they get interrupted by Trunks who kills them both :P

Ok I'll be serious it's difficult to tell because we dont see him fight that much.

@reaper2923 said:
"

I say the two of them are fighting when they get interrupted by Trunks who kills them both :P

Ok I'll be serious it's difficult to tell because we dont see him fight that much.

"
People only fear him because of his power. We've not seen him fight. Therefore leading me to believe he doesn't have the fighting ability Freiza has.
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @reaper2923 said:
"

"
People only fear him because of his power. We've not seen him fight. Therefore leading me to believe he doesn't have the fighting ability Freiza has. "

That could be true I mean when he fights Trunks he kind of has to cheat a little and tries to use his sword against him. I mean if he doesn't have the same fighting ability as Freiza then he cleary knew that he could beat Trunks unless he thought he had an edge
@reaper2923 said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @reaper2923 said:
"

"
People only fear him because of his power. We've not seen him fight. Therefore leading me to believe he doesn't have the fighting ability Freiza has. "
That could be true I mean when he fights Trunks he kind of has to cheat a little and tries to use his sword against him. I mean if he doesn't have the same fighting ability as Freiza then he cleary knew that he could beat Trunks unless he thought he had an edge "
He was also dumb enough to believe that the sword made him be able to beat Frieza, when he even saw him stop his Death Ball and push it up one handed.

Freeza was suppressed when coming to earth as Mecha Freeza. Gohan even says he could get much more powerful, so King Cold having the higher chi when both were arriving just means he's stronger than a suppressed Freeza. Anyway, he's only implied to be stronger in the anime, which is irrelevant because in the manga Freeza is shown to be the superior.

@Prince CortSether said:
" Freeza was suppressed when coming to earth as Mecha Freeza. Gohan even says he could get much more powerful, so King Cold having the higher chi when both were arriving just means he's stronger than a suppressed Freeza."
Well that's how you took it. I took it differently.

freiza ftw

Just because it is not implied that king cold hasn't transformed doesn't mean he can't. When frieza reached 70% he stated that the only person who could hurt him in this form is his father. I believe king cold is indeed far more powerful, enough to beat trunks or goku, but just like his son he underestimated his opponent assuming that he won because of the sword.

Final Form Frieza: 15000000

Mecha Frieza: 25000000

King Cold: 30000000

Ik power levels are moot but that's how I always heard it growing up. King Cooler is apparently stronger even though no one talks about him. Hell, he's the only one we've ever seen Frieza act subordinate to, that should be evidence enough

King cold shits on freizer.

I think King Cold may be stronger, but from the show, his fighting ability sucks. Bad. lol While Frieza put up an amazing fight against Goku.

King Cold gives Frieza the spanking of his life.

it was asinuated in manga that King Cold is more powerful than Frieza. in DBZ everything is about Ki, and it was mentionned that King Cold's Ki is far superior to Frieza's Ki.

We've never seen King Cold actually fight since he got fodderized by Trunks, but if his Ki is stronger then he should still win in the end.

@ghostrider29 said:

I think King Cold may be stronger, but from the show, his fighting ability sucks. Bad. lol While Frieza put up an amazing fight against Goku.

Because Trunks was from an alternate future reality where he had already surpassed normal Saiyen limitations and was experienced in using Super Saiyen form. Take a look at Goku when he fought Friezer. His body buffed up so bad, meaning Goku couldnt control his transformation. If he did, he wouldve raped Friezer more than he was. In the same episode, or instance, Goku tests trunks, and even he exclaims how better Goku was.

Unlike Trunks, Goku because of being a full blooded Saiyen enjoys fighting, and not having to fap his way through fighting all the time as Vegeta and he seems to enjoy. Trunks likes to finish his opponents fast and quick given that he can.

King cold has no feats to speak of aside from grabbing trunk's sword and got mega pawned by trunk's.

Cold, it was stated he was stronger than him.

frieza is a cold blooded killer im pretty sure that if he were capable, he would have killed KC and taken control of their empire. But he didnt coz he couldnt

Frieza has actual feats to speak of that put him above his dad but King Cold only has statements to say he's superior to Frieza. That said, if Frieza was more powerful than his father, he would have seized control sooner rather than later. Nonetheless, I'll say Frieza due to him having feats to speak of and feats>statements.

...kinda wanna revive.

By feats: Frieza

By implied power: Cold

We're on the comicvine, so i'd say frieza overall.

This is DBZ whoever has the highest power lvl auto wins.

King cold seems more like a pussy compared to his son...

He offered trunks his finest planets just to spare his life.. frieza would never do that.

In DBZ powerscaling always beat feat, so I say king cold.

Some two years ago must have never watched the episode where Future Trunks first comes to Earth. Because It was already stated in full detail that King Cold was was beyond Frieza who was not only Final Form, but an upgraded mecha Frieza.

The Z-Fighters themselves noticed when Frieza and King Cold first went to Earth. IIRC They noticed Frieza's powerlevel off the back but they noticed a different and much stronger power level.

King Cold stomps. An argument here is not needed. And of course Future Trunks would stomp King Cold, he was taking on more powerful enemies than King Cold like the Androids, who themselves would easily stomp both King Cold and Frieza at the same time.

And sorry it doesn't matter if this is "Comicvine" where feats matter. That's not how DBZ works. The one with just a bit of higher power level is more powerful. Frieza himself acknowledged that his father had the higher power level.

Both are going totally serious and are allowed to charge up their power as much as possible before fighting

Well since King Colds power was stated to be on the same level as Frieza when they landed on earth (People even saying that he has higher Power-Level) he was only in his second form there, since they're the same race its safe to say he can transform as Frieza did and then Frieza dies horribly

King Cold in a stomp

That's not how DBZ works. The one with just a bit of higher power level is more powerful.

If that were True...ascended trunks would have defeated cell...

King Cold is superior to Freeza only in the anime. In the manga, Freeza is shown to be superior because all they say about Cold is that his ki is huge, not that it was greater than Freeza's. Freeza calls himself the strongest in the universe in front of his father and is not contradicted. Also it's said in Daizenshuu 7 that King Cold is slightly inferior to Freeza in power.

Manga takes priority over anime so officially Freeza is superior to his pappa.

King Cold is superior to Freeza only in the anime. In the manga, Freeza is shown to be superior because all they say about Cold is that his ki is huge, not that it was greater than Freeza's. Freeza calls himself the strongest in the universe in front of his father and is not contradicted. Also it's said in Daizenshuu 7 that King Cold is slightly inferior to Freeza in power.

Manga takes priority over anime so officially Freeza is superior to his pappa.

Then what does this make about Cooler? Always thought that Cold was the weakest in terms of power, but superior when it came to brains.