King Bumi vs the Red Lotus

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Red Lotus has taken their anarchist quest to Omashu, can they overthrew the mighty King Bumi?

Fight takes place in Omashu-outside. Time is afternoon. Starting distance is 50 feet

Ming has 8 water arms

Victory by ko or death

Round 1:

Zaheer has no flight

All are in character

Round 2:

Zaheer has flight

All are bloodlusted

Who wins?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder

@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1 @lvenger

@funsiized@princearagorn1@ssj_god @jmarshmallow

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde @etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@deathhero61@primebonnick@gizmorino @rijehu @myerlanski @koays @useyourname @stormdriven @hypnosis @pirateking @mitcheii @deranged_midget @abyssdarkfire @hatemalingsia @arv993 @dreadpool10 @batking200: @sirneko @loklegends @kingvenus @speedster101 @marvelfan1992 @martinceld @therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007: @johnfrank120 @llehdevil: @darkdefender @hulkage @linark @just_banter @soduh2 @justicethorpsylocke

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi wins, he knows his city up and down and all around XD

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1 I say Bumi stomps bc he knows the city and has the raw power to rock pillar the 4 with ease, as well as remaining untouchable by tunneling into the ground

Round 2 is a complete tossup between Bumi and Zaheer. His flight will make it hard for Bumi to tag him, and Zaheer will slice through rock easy. It could go either way, and the whole city would be destroyed. The other 3 are a non-factor both rounds

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Bumi isnt gonna be limited by the population, then he wins. He may just throw the whole city at them.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gonna add diversity to this and say red lotus, Bumi is undoubtedly the most powerful here, but the RL have a lava bender, he won't be enough to straight up beat bumi, but he is gonna be a real nuisance and could add a lot of diversity, P'li is also a real threat here, with metal being the only thing she hasn't gone straight through iirc, and Bumi isn't a metal bender, so I think with all the diversity the team can force him into a corner the Zaheer can suffocate him, not to mention Ming either

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 I say Bumi stomps bc he knows the city and has the raw power to rock pillar the 4 with ease, as well as remaining untouchable by tunneling into the ground

Round 2 is a complete tossup between Bumi and Zaheer. His flight will make it hard for Bumi to tag him, and Zaheer will slice through rock easy. It could go either way, and the whole city would be destroyed. The other 3 are a non-factor both rounds

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Bumi hits Ghazan early, he wins. If he hits Ghazan later in the fight, he loses. But then again, you can't underestimate a mad genius in his own playground.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ted lotus stomp . You have. A person who could curve and control combustion bending a lava bender who can turn anything bumi throws into amo . A crazy water ending AZula with killer agility and an airbender

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10 Lunacyde  Moderator

Bumi loses. He's a great bender but on panel he never really faced anyone as skilled as the Red Lotus members one on one...let alone 4 v. 1.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Arcus1

Ted lotus stomp . You have. A person who could curve and control combustion bending a lava bender who can turn anything bumi throws into amo . A crazy water ending AZula with killer agility and an airbender

curving combustion blasts isn't that spectacular-it's not like she can make them follow taragets or something, or she'd never miss or be blocked. Ghazan's powerful, but his raw power isn't equal to Bumi's. Aang's at least as agile as Ming Hua or Zaheer, and Bumi was casually toying with him

@lunacyde said:

Bumi loses. He's a great bender but on panel he never really faced anyone as skilled as the Red Lotus members one on one...let alone 4 v. 1.

I'd say Aang or Toph would count

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: they still would beat him hes never faced a lava bender he'd probably use a rock for leverage ( raise a pillar into the air) and get attacked by zaheer . Pli would drive him back and don't forget she's a firebender then Ming gua could easily dodge his rocks or go all spider man

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

curving combustion blasts isn't that spectacular-it's not like she can make them follow taragets or something, or she'd never miss or be blocked. Ghazan's powerful, but his raw power isn't equal to Bumi's. Aang's at least as agile as Ming Hua or Zaheer, and Bumi was casually toying with him

@lunacyde said:

When Bumi faced Aang and Toph, both sides were playing. They were basically sparring which doesn't give us a real idea of who is superior. Bumi has never faced anyone in a REAL FIGHT. And he's never met a lava bender. I would give Bumi the benefit of the doubt against one of them but FOUR is to many. They have youth and agility on their side also.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@arcus said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

@lunacyde said:

When Bumi faced Aang and Toph, both sides were playing. They were basically sparring which doesn't give us a real idea of who is superior. Bumi has never faced anyone in a REAL FIGHT. And he's never met a lava bender. I would give Bumi the benefit of the doubt against one of them but FOUR is to many. They have youth and agility on their side also.

Aang was fighting for the lives of his friends and stuff, but point taken-Aang's nowhere near as ruthless as the RL. Still, even then, I think between those fights and his conquest of Omashu and Ba Sing Se, it's pretty clear the guy can fight

By the same token, the RL's never faced a bender anywhere near as powerful as Bumi

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@arcus: I'd say Avatar State Korra is as powerful as Bumi.

Red Lotus. Four to one is just too much. P'li can curve her blast around Bumi's shields, Ming Hua can cut through his attacks, Zaheer can dodge pretty much anything that's thrown at him, and Ghazan can reduce all of Bumi's ammo to lava. If it was one on one gauntlet style, I'd say Bumi wins, but all together he'd be overwhelmed.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@arcus: Aang and Toph semi-count. As someone already noted neither were real fights. Both were basically sparring matches. Bumi was testing Aang (who was very inexperienced at that point), and although it got very competitive I don't think we can call his match with Toph a real fight either. Regardless, each individual in the Red Lotus is equal or superior to Toph and Aang at the points where Bumi fought them. He can take them all indivudally I would wager, but he has no chance against all four at once.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@arcus: I'd say Avatar State Korra is as powerful as Bumi.

Red Lotus. Four to one is just too much. P'li can curve her blast around Bumi's shields, Ming Hua can cut through his attacks, Zaheer can dodge pretty much anything that's thrown at him, and Ghazan can reduce all of Bumi's ammo to lava. If it was one on one gauntlet style, I'd say Bumi wins, but all together he'd be overwhelmed.

Maybe, though Bumi won't be dying, and Zaheer can't win this fight by evading and waiting for poison to kick in

P'li can fire her blasts on a curved path, but she can't make them change direction-hence why she's missed before. Bumi's a good bit stronger than Bolin, and he manipulates far more earth, Ming Hua might not be able to just cut his attacks so easily. Bumi manipulates more earth than Ghazan has shown the ability to turn to lava in one go, and if Bumi can casually tag an Aang who's completely focused on avoiding and evading he can tag Zaheer

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@arcus: Aang and Toph smei-count. As someone already noted neither were real fights. Both were basically sparring matches. Bumi was testing Aang (who was very inexperienced at that point), and although it got very competitive I don't think we can call his match with Toph a real fight either. Regardless, each individual in the Red Lotus is equal or superior to Toph and Aang at the points where Bumi fought them. He can take them all indivudally I would wager, but he has no chance against all four at once.

Bumi was testing Aang, but it's not like Aang knew that. That fight had some of Aang's best feats-both in terms of agility and raw power

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

That'd be enough to get around any defenses Bumi put up. Or just blow through them. Bumi may be stronger than Bolin, but he doesn't have the experience against lavabending. He also has normal earthbending to redirect any boulders. If Ming can't cut them, she can dodge them. And Aang also dodged a fair bit of his attacks before getting hit. I'm not saying the Red Lotus would never get hit, just that they as a team would hit Bumi before he hit them. And it'd only take one hit from any of them to take Bumi out.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@arcus:

That'd be enough to get around any defenses Bumi put up. Or just blow through them. Bumi may be stronger than Bolin, but he doesn't have the experience against lavabending. He also has normal earthbending to redirect any boulders. If Ming can't cut them, she can dodge them. And Aang also dodged a fair bit of his attacks before getting hit. I'm not saying the Red Lotus would never get hit, just that they as a team would hit Bumi before he hit them. And it'd only take one hit from any of them to take Bumi out.

If Bumi puts up a defense after P'li fires a blast she can't curve around it. Bumi's shields tanked Sozin's enhanced blasts, they might not be so easy to blow through. Bolin was able to block Ghazan's lavabending with no experience. Ghazan couldn't direct the wave of lava Korra sent at him in the AS-he has a limit. Aang dodged some basic attacks, sure, cause Bumi wanted to test him. Bumi hit a fully evading Aang more than anyone we've seen on the show, and arguably would have done worse if he had actually wanted to hurt Aang

alphaeyght2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they're at their best, Red Lotus win

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 anthp2000  Moderator

Round 1: Bumi one shots Ghazan, Zaheer and P'Li then proceeds to destroy Ming Hua. Bumi stomps 9/10 unless Ming manages to get close.
Round 2: Bumi one shots Ghazan and P'Li, destroys Ming Hua, Zaheer can litteraly not even scratch Bumi with his wind bursts so he gets slaughtered after that too. Bumi 8/10 agains, unless Ming Hua gets close.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vengefulshot

RL in a decent fight round 1, only because of the lack of water. Bumi is good and this is his territory, but I don't think he can keep up with the destructive output of Ghazan and P'li whilst simultaneously holding back Ming Hua from CQ.

Bumi gets wrecked in round 2, Zaheer can pick up P'li and she spams blasts until he dies. Shouldn't take too long with Ghazan melting everything and the threat of Ming Hua reaching CQ.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 I'd say red lotus in a very tough fight. Zaheer is almost a non factor, as is Ming hua. Bumi knows how to fight agenst airbenders, and his defenses are too strong and too numerous for Ming hua to get through. The real trouble is pl'i and ghazan. With her shooting blasts at him, while his rock is truning into lava, and also keeping Ming hua at Bay. Bumi will lose.

R2 I'd give to bumi. It's almost the same as round one, but bumi will bring out all his abilities and all of his strategy at once. Or just throw the city at them.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: 50/50. Either Bumi pillars them Ghazan immediately melts the floor beneath Bumi while P'Li dishes out her heaviest attacks to obliterate him.

Round 2: Red Lotus for sure. Bumi will never land a hit on Void Zaheer, and at some point Zaheer will find an opening like he did with Berserker Korra to finish him off or just bend the air around Bumi to sweep him off his feet to be finished off by the others.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374
deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r 1 sry bumi, RL stomp

r 2 very sry bumi, RL stomp harder

@anthp2000: don't wanna get mad, bumi is good, trust me, but when some of the most dangerous benders come to town, he's out of league.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r 1 sry bumi, RL stomp

r 2 very sry bumi, RL stomp harder

@anthp2000: don't wanna get mad, bumi is good, trust me, but when some of the most dangerous benders come to town, he's out of league.

Disagreed. Bumi stomps Round 1 and comfortably (but not super easily) wins Round 2. In Omashu, they don't stand much of a chance.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:

Round 1: 50/50. Either Bumi pillars them Ghazan immediately melts the floor beneath Bumi while P'Li dishes out her heaviest attacks to obliterate him.

Round 2: Red Lotus for sure. Bumi will never land a hit on Void Zaheer, and at some point Zaheer will find an opening like he did with Berserker Korra to finish him off or just bend the air around Bumi to sweep him off his feet to be finished off by the others.

Berserker Korra was poisoned and on life support. Bumi wins Round 2 with medium difficulty, losing only about three rounds.

Lamar24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lamar24

@tektonic: it’s not 50/50 he only fought fodder and Aang almost beat him damn the white lotus are overrated