• 70 results
#1 Edited by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rules:

1. The most current version of Leon is being used here.
  2. Wrath's feats from the manga and FMA Brotherhood are valid.
  3. Wrath has the same durability that he had in FMA Brotherhood.
  4. Prep: Leon gets 48 hours; Wrath gets 7 hours.
  5. Weapons: They both get a combat knife.
  6. Morals: OFF
  7. Location: Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA (Wildstorm Universe)

The fight starts on the basketball court Leon and Bradley are on opposite sides of it. Wrath begins sprinting at Leon...

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Joygirl (20795 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley wins because he has a mustache and he isn't Leon.

#3 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Bradley wins because he has a mustache and he isn't Leon.

So I take it that you're not much of a Leon fan huh?

#4 Posted by Joygirl (20795 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I like the character but he is wanked SUPER hard on ComicVine, I've gotten tired of him.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (39173 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@carter_esque: I like the character but he is wanked SUPER hard on ComicVine, I've gotten tired of him.

Who is? Leon?

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (6104 posts) - - Show Bio

If feats from the first anime are allowed then Bradley is unkillable unless Leon found out where Bradley hides his skull. First anime Homunculi had infinite regeneration that was only cancelled by being in the presence of their past life's remains.

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

If feats from the first anime are allowed then Bradley is unkillable unless Leon found out where Bradley hides his skull. First anime Homunculi had infinite regeneration that was only cancelled by being in the presence of their past life's remains.

I don't think that's true. Like in the manga, Homunculus on the first anime could be killed if killed them enough, But using their remains would make things easier. So they decided to do that.

#8 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

I don't think that's true. Like in the manga, Homunculus on the first anime could be killed if killed them enough, But using their remains would make things easier. So they decided to do that.

I think dredeuced is right. Homonculus in the first adaptation of Fullmetal could only be killed via their remains. The only one that didn't die via their own remains was Sloth and she was transmuted from her liquid form into gas and dissipated in the environment.

#9 Posted by Dredeuced (6104 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

The first anime was not based on the manga, for the most part. It separated storywise after the greed vs bradley fight. Bradley's not even Wrath in the first anime (he's pride). You could not kill homunculi in the first anime by anything but bringing their remains to weaken them -- no other method of harming them was ever successful. That's why I'm saying if first anime feats are allowed then he has infinite regeneration.

If it was just the second anime (brotherhood) and the Manga then Bradley doesn't even have regeneration.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (20795 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Well I remember that in the first anime they mentioned how Homunculus would die without consumption of red stones, weaker versions of Philosopher's stone. If they didn't they would die (though I don't think any Homunculus died from this method). Also there was a specific transmutation circle (i think they called it Flamel's circle) which caused the Homunculus to start puking out their red stones and grow extremely weak, and it was stated by Lust (I think) that Dante would use this on Homunculus that would not listen to her. Implying that they have killed other Homunculus in the anime via this method.

However, it's been a while since I watched the 2003 anime. So don't quote me on anything.

#13 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12022 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath lol.

#15 Posted by Dredeuced (6104 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Well I remember that in the first anime they mentioned how Homunculus would die without consumption of red stones, weaker versions of Philosopher's stone. If they didn't they would die (though I don't think any Homunculus died from this method). Also there was a specific transmutation circle (i think they called it Flamel's circle) which caused the Homunculus to start puking out their red stones and grow extremely weak, and it was stated by Lust (I think) that Dante would use this on Homunculus that would not listen to her. Implying that they have killed other Homunculus in the anime via this method.

However, it's been a while since I watched the 2003 anime. So don't quote me on anything.

That's all correct, but there was never any indication on the limits of their regeneration like there was in the manga and brotherhood. They seemed to more carelessly take lethal blows to boot -- Bradley did it with Mustang just to prove a point.

#16 Posted by russellmania77 (16633 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: really? Cuz recently he has been in a lot of mismatches

#17 Posted by S0N_of_D3ADP00L (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath would murder Leon...

#18 Posted by Joygirl (20795 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Well, In Conqueror of Shamballa, Wrath couldn't regenerate that well when he fought with a massively amped Gluttony because he didn't consume any red stones prior to their fight. Only by consuming Gluttony's blood, which condensed into red stones, did Wrath gain the ability to heal and fight back. So there is probably a correlation between the two, though I'm not sure if healing depletes their red stones, like it did to their philosopher's stone in the manga and Brotherhood.

#20 Posted by Ratatat (757 posts) - - Show Bio

i think you should take a break from making threads for a while.......

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (17346 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@russellmania77: Yup. And he still gets supporters.

The only clear mismatch I've seen is vs Icon and nobody supported him. Vs Luther Strode there was one supporter - me.

Leon is anything but overrated, Comic Vine doesn't even give him the time of day.

#22 Posted by russellmania77 (16633 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: OBJECTION... there are none here

#23 Posted by russellmania77 (16633 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@russellmania77: Yup. And he still gets supporters.

The only clear mismatch I've seen is vs Icon and nobody supported him. Vs Luther Strode there was one supporter - me.

Leon is anything but overrated, Comic Vine doesn't even give him the time of day.

yup same guy who made em all too

#24 Edited by TifaLockhart (15041 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else find it funny that the acronymn is LOLS?

#25 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12022 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by cooljammy18 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

You make quite a bit of almost one-sided battles OP.

#28 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12022 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath still wins lol

#29 Edited by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Wrath still wins lol

After a good fight at least?? Leon has a shot at winning as long as he can dodge. His reaction time is superior to that of the opponents who have either evaded or defeated Wrath in combat; I'm referring to Ling, Mustang, and Scar of course.

#30 Posted by Batman242 (4896 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by nickzambuto (17346 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: You really limit Leon by making him go CC in your threads. Give him guns and he has a better chance (not that I dislike the confidence you have in him :P)

#32 Edited by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@carter_esque: You really limit Leon by making him go CC in your threads. Give him guns and he has a better chance (not that I dislike the confidence you have in him :P)

It's bc he's so impressive in CC but I guess you're right, maybe I should've given him a gun. He can still win without one though and I've already made that point clear.

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (17346 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

It's bc he's so impressive in CC but I guess you're right, maybe I should've given him a gun. He can still win without one though and I've already made that point clear.

Unlike Luther Strode, Wrath is insanely skilled just like Leon, so the one advantage that gave the agent a chance is more or less gone here. I'd need to know more about Bradley's speed before I make a judgement on guns, but Leon does have some remarkable marksmanship feats.

#34 Posted by JediXMan (32072 posts) - - Show Bio

... Bradley was not Wrath in the 2003 series / Shambala. He was Pride.

Should probably edit the OP, man.

#35 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath slices him up.

#36 Edited by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

... Bradley was not Wrath in the 2003 series / Shambala. He was Pride.

Should probably edit the OP, man.

Oops, forgot about that too. My bad, it's been awhile since I've seen the '03 series. Thanks for correcting me.

#37 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

Bradley was fast enough to deflect bullets from a machine gun and was able to Spice rockets in half. He was killing people before they even realized it, and cut through carbon fiber with ease.

As far as skill, Bradley made two top tier fighters of FMA brotherhood look like idiots using weapons that he didn't even prefer to use.

#38 Edited by Ostyo (11594 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Damn right. Now arrest this thread for second degree spite and atempted trollin.

#39 Posted by JediXMan (32072 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

No problem. I just noticed people talking about 03 Wrath, which is completely different.

#40 Edited by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@joygirl: Damn right. Now arrest this thread for second degree spite and atempted trollin.

Why're you telling her to close the thread?? She's not even a moderator.

As for your comments about the thread itself, it's not spite. And great job w/ your spelling as well as your failed attempt to berate my thread using unfunny legal terminology.

#41 Edited by Date_Masamune (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley wins this

#42 Posted by Ostyo (11594 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Wasn't asking her too. I was just speaking the truth, this match is pure spite whether you like it or not. The fact you gave Leon only a combat knife to defend himself is just beyond unfair, Bradley's feats while using only knives greatly outclasses anything Leon has ever done with one.

You gotta give Leon something more to work with arsenal wise if want prep to matter at all in this fight.

#43 Posted by GhostRavage (9859 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath takes this with low difficulty...

#44 Posted by Trollheim (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon may be able to prolong his life, but it isn't like he can escape his inevitable death.

Bradley takes this with relative ease. He's just too damn fast.

#45 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Edited by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

Once again, no reason for it. Bradley wins, he's too fast and has more impressive reflexes

#47 Posted by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by dondave (39713 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley ftw

#49 Posted by dondave (39713 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this

@ratatat said:

i think you should take a break from making threads for a while.......

#50 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Bro, I've seen Bradley bullet time full automatic machine gunfire while advancing (crazy as that is), and kill tanks with a rapier. Effortlessly. He schools this Leon guy in a New York minute.

@ghostravage: Wazzup, Ghost Dawg! What's this Leon guy done to put him in Bradley's weight class? He an alchemist or something?