#4  Edited By Frisky4

Seems like Wesker to me.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good matchup, I'd say that wrath takes a slight majority though.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Ehhh..this is close. I think Wesker's more skilled in CQC due to his training background in martial arts and he's definitely more intelligent both strategically and just in general. His healing factor would definitely help soak any hits he sustains, but Bradley's fairly durable as well so it might not be THAT much of an advantage. If Wesker is faster than Bradley's Ultimate Eye offsets that IMO. Wesker's also stronger..to the point where he could break Bradley's swords and render him unable to really do much. Easier said than done obviously, but it's possible and Wesker's more than smart enough to recognize that option.

All in all I'd give it to Albert in a tough fight 6/10 rounds.

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath wins. Come at me.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath. He's shown far more skill, and he hits much harder. The ultimate eyes will make weskers speed less of a factor, as wrath has bullet timing reaction feats.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Bradley do?

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uhhmm what a close fight...they both have ability...

but sadly humoculus can regerates even head... so

wrath takes it but very hard fight

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

What can Bradley do?

He has low level superhuman stats, is a highly skilled sword fighter and he has something called the ultimate eye which lets him read bodies like Cassandra cain. He was chosen to be Wrath along with a bunch of other candidates. Basically the candidates were gathered at birth and were taught important stuff to be a leader, including hand to hand combat and weapons combat. As far as feats go:

Loading Video...

Deflects machine gun fire, cuts a tank shell in half with his sword (which doubles as a strength feat), note how he did that without his ultimate eye. He tthenfights greedling for a bit and at 4:27 his sword cuts concrete. At 4:33 you can see him bullet time Cassandra cain style. He then takes on greed and old man fu at the same time. A little background on fu but as you can see in the video he is fast enough to run across the wall dodging machine gun fire, and he is also pretty skilled. He's able to fight blind with his skill for example.

He pretty much smacks them around until fu decides to sacrifice himself which doesn't work but gives an opening for wrath to get surprised and stabbed (Wrath also shows good precision with his sword cutting the explosives, if cutting a tank shell in half wasn't enough). After being stabbed, shot in the shoulder, and losing his ultimate eye he goes on to fight scar:

Loading Video...

Even in the condition Wrath was in Scar would have lost if not for wrath getting blinded just as he was about to kill Scar. At 4:42 you see some good agility and durability from Bradley (he does get hit from one of scars constructs). And even after scar takes off Wraths hands he still grabs his sword and impales him. Keep in mind Wraths fight with scar takes place after the previous video. So Wrath has some pretty amazing pain tolerance (also keep in mind he's doing this without his ultimate eye since greed took it away).

There are more feats but I think this should give you an idea of what Wrath is capable of. I can post more if you want.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uhhmm what a close fight...they both have ability...

but sadly humoculus can regerates even head... so

wrath takes it but very hard fight

Wrath can't regenerate except in the 2003 anime (I think, I haven't actually seen it), but we aren't using that version of Wrath.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Loki_D

@jashro44: In that one he was called Pride and no he couldn't regenerate since he died in a fire.

As for the battle is that the guy from Resident Evil?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@loki_d said:

@jashro44: In that one he was called Pride and no he couldn't regenerate since he died in a fire.

Yea I know he was pride in that anime. I thought he had a healing factor there, all though as I said I haven't seen that series. Not like it matters though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Bradley do?

Blitzed ran fan from 100+ feet vertically up (check the buildings beside her for the height):

Not enough?

This is how fast Ran fan is:

Loading Video...

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Loki_D

@princearagorn1: nice i completely forgot about her speed I haven't seen FMAB in a quile

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yep that is true..but still humoculus philosopher stone in their body. so the only way to kill them is to deplete their p stone..like mustang vs lust via ccountinous burning her and skar's hand of deconstruction.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yep that is true..but still humoculus philosopher stone in their body. so the only way to kill them is to deplete their p stone..like mustang vs lust via ccountinous burning her and skar's hand of deconstruction.

Wrath only has one soul in his stone IIRC so I don't think wesker needs to kill Wrath more than once. Regardless I recall Wrath only dying once so I don't think he will come back.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Damn, Albert gets murked :P

I need to watch that freakin show already.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By mickey-mouse

@nickzambuto: No. King B is a super fast, but it's not like Wesker is moving in slow mo. He can simply out muscle him. Wesker 6/10

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: hmmmm... but dont disregards the fact that the man who killed him is skar. which is not new with laws of alchemy so i dont think normal attack would do great dmg at all. unless if wesker continously do heavy dmges.but like i said the fuhrer are not stannds there and wait for enemy to attack, he is always the 1st to do so, and he just need a one clean slash to wesker's head to end it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto: No. King B is a super fast, but it's not like Wesker is moving in slow mo. He can simply out muscle him. Wesker 6/10

I dunno, this dude had a tank running away from him :P

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King B is a street tier MONSTER. He eats Wesker alive.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley has cut clean trough rock and reinforced steel.

wesker gets decalutat, he has no skill in comparison.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@nickzambuto: That's cause the tank drivers were scared idiot fodder. ;p Poor dummies.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: hmmmm... but dont disregards the fact that the man who killed him is skar. which is not new with laws of alchemy so i dont think normal attack would do great dmg at all. unless if wesker continously do heavy dmges.but like i said the fuhrer are not stannds there and wait for enemy to attack, he is always the 1st to do so, and he just need a one clean slash to wesker's head to end it.

Wrath wasn't healing from the bullets and the sword stab either. If those blows were lethal he would have died. I don't see why wesker would have issues putting Wrath down. If wrath wins its because of speed and skill, not durability.

@jashro44: Damn, Albert gets murked :P

I need to watch that freakin show already.

0_O I didn't see that coming......

The anime is full metal alchemist brotherhood. Make sure to add brotherhood if you plan to watch it because there are 2 full metal alchemist animes. I haven't seen the 2003 one, but brotherhood is pretty awesome IMO.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King bradley

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley cuts him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Bradley...... unless its Uroboros Wesker, then Wesker lmao stomps.