Fight on building rooftops

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't see my favorite grass starter coming out of this alive... shame.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fallen548

I see Bradley stomping in this :/

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By those_eyes

Lol not a stomp at all. Guys are forgetting sceptile has other attacks than just leaf blade and he has moved and reacted at mach+ speeds before. This is closer than you guys are giving it credit for.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I'm not saying this is a stomp in Wrath's favor, i'm just saying I think he'd win; and that's mainly due to his ultimate eye.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sceptile. Just uses magical leaf

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Where is this mach speeds junk coming from? O.O

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

@blackwind said:

@those_eyes: Where is this mach speeds junk coming from? O.O

Being able to use agility, quick attack, and double team allows you to move at mach + speeds. Sceptile caught pikachu and used agility to catch ash before he could hit the ground and sceptile was was quite far away and ash was only feet away from hitting the ground. Aswell bullet seed move moves as fast as actual bullets and sceptile has dodged them before. He also was moving fast enough at one point to where he vanashes for a an instant. There are more speed feats he has though from the anime. Even munchlax was moving at mach + speed after using metronome even his perception speed increased cause he was able to pick apples at superspeedand was leaving behind a trail of air from moving so fast.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: And where are you getting this mach speeds from? What proof is there that any of those moves even hits the speed of sound?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I actually believe Sceptile can win here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ash's Sceptile knows Solar Bam and since its sunny is out hes about to be throwing that thing left and right

Just wanna throw this in 1:55.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: And where are you getting this mach speeds from? What proof is there that any of those moves even hits the speed of sound?

The fact that numerous pokemon are stated to be able to travel and have shown mach speeds before like dragonite, munchlax, latios/latios, mewtwo, many others and sceptile has comparable speed feats to them. Hes moved at blur speeds and even borderline teleported in one gym battle. In sceptiles pokedex it states he slices thick trees down with his rist blades and it has been calculated and confirmed by various posters here that sceptile would have to travel near the speed of sound to slice the trees down like that. @frocharocha Confirmed it btw.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen548 said:

@stingerrain said:

Lol not a stomp at all. Guys are forgetting sceptile has other attacks than just leaf blade and he has moved and reacted at mach+ speeds before. This is closer than you guys are giving it credit for.

I actually fell out of Pokemon around the second generation so I don't know much about Septile ^^; but I still give it to Bradley regardless. Until he went up against Buccanner and Fu he'd never once been injured in the series even when he tackled Greed. Plus even wounded and near death he still was a hairsbreadth away from killing Scar, and Scar's far from a push over in FMA. Bradley also has decades of training with his swords.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe Sceptile?

and random statement here but Sceptile might be in the new Super Smash apparently which woiuld be awesome

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: I wouldnt doubt it, there still isn't a grass type rep in Smash 4 and Sceptile did just get a mega evolution.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Only the Pokedex says that. And those feats don't match the anime in any way. They even said in season 1 Pidgeot could fly at mach 2 but I never saw anything that even resembled it.

Just making speed hours doesn't mean they are moving at "mach speeds." Its just a very common speed trope. That said I will side with Bradley who can casuallly deflect gunfire and has precog over any Pokemon that belongs to Ash.