Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

King Bradley.

No Caption Provided

VS

Scorpion, Liu Kang, Reptile, Kabal, Baraka, Kano, Sonya Blade, Jax (edited, more characters now)

RULES:

• Manga and brotherhood feats allowed
  • Bradley starts out using ultimate eye
  • No teleporting to hell
  • standard weapons for everyone
  • in character
  • No prep
  • Fight to incap or death
Takes place in this fighting pit from Game of Thrones, the bear is not in the fighting pit though.
Takes place in this fighting pit from Game of Thrones, the bear is not in the fighting pit though.

I don't know much about the MK characters besides Scorpion but I tried to make the match as fair as possible.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dratini1331

I have no clue about MK

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Lol me too, I know a decent amount about Scorpion because I have been in debates/cav's against him but the rest I don't know too much about. All I know about most MK characters is they're street level but have convinced their fans somehow they're above street level without the feats to prove they're above street, lol.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is standard gear for MK?

Kabals hook blades? Liu Kangs Nunchuks? Scorpion straight sword/Kunai w/ rope?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@leo-343: I was thinking I should add more MK characters to the team but lemme wait and see what some MK fans say, I have heard Kabal and Reptile are fast but are they fast enough to deal with a guy who blitzes bullet timers and cuts tank shells out of the air? We will see lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@leo-343 said:

Bradley blitzes...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@leo-343 said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

@leo-343: I was thinking I should add more MK characters to the team but lemme wait and see what some MK fans say, I have heard Kabal and Reptile are fast but are they fast enough to deal with a guy who blitzes bullet timers and cuts tank shells out of the air? We will see lol.

They're blur speed. Something which will get extrapolated to something quantifiable by MK fans. But seriously Bradley blitzes.

Wait, is that all they have to go off of which makes them fast? People have said they're some of the faster MK characters and I really didn't know what they were going off of lol. Still going to wait until some MK fans chime in.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rickythanos

MK wins, but not without casualty. I'd say Kabal and Reptile would go down, as their speed would likely have them in close kombat, leaving Kang and Scorp.

It boils down to it being a 4 on 1 situation, and the four all have legitimate superpowers. I don't know how Bradleys durability would hold up against spammed Acid baths and Hellfire. I don't think Bradleys *Sharingan* would really help him a whole lot here. He can perceive all four different threats, but reacting to all four simultaneously would be tricky. He can wield five swords like a mofo, but all these guys have impressive mid-to-long range kombat ability.

If Scorp wasn't nerfed he could solo in hell.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

Being the fastest in a world of people with mostly street level stats isn't impressive enough.

Never said it was... I just assumed it meant they're pretty fast and have some feat to back that statement up.

MK wins, but not without casualty. I'd say Kabal and Reptile would go down, leaving Kang and Scorp.

4 on 1, and the four all have legitimate superpowers. I don't think Bradleys *Sharingan* would really help him a whole lot here. He can wield five swords like a mofo, but all these guys have impressive mid-to-long range kombat ability.

If Scorp wasn't nerfed he could solo.

His ultimate eye is not a sharingan, I assume that is an analogy though lol. I don't see a non nerfed Scorpion beating Bradley, why do you think he would beat him?

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

Being the fastest in a world of people with mostly street level stats isn't impressive enough.

Never said it was... I just assumed it meant they're pretty fast and have some feat to back that statement up.

@rickythanos said:

MK wins, but not without casualty. I'd say Kabal and Reptile would go down, leaving Kang and Scorp.

4 on 1, and the four all have legitimate superpowers. I don't think Bradleys *Sharingan* would really help him a whole lot here. He can wield five swords like a mofo, but all these guys have impressive mid-to-long range kombat ability.

If Scorp wasn't nerfed he could solo.

His ultimate eye is not a sharingan, I assume that is an analogy though lol. I don't see a non nerfed Scorpion beating Bradley, why do you think he would beat him?

HAHA it was a joke, since the Ultimate Eye is a CLEAR ripoff of a sharingan lol

Scorp gets quite an amp in hell/neatherrealm. If the fight happens there, he has a serious advantage. I don't think Scorp could beat him on Earth.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos:

Scorp gets quite an amp in hell/neatherrealm. If the fight happens there, he has a serious advantage. I don't think Scorp could beat him on Earth.

Well I assume the fight wouldn't take place somewhere where Scorpion gets a major advantage. That reminds me, forgot to add a location lol.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos:

Well I assume the fight wouldn't take place somewhere where Scorpion gets a major advantage. That reminds me, forgot to add a location lol.

I kinda equate Scorpions "drag me to hell" move as kinda the equivalent of Obitos Kamui. It works like a BFR can, but it really just serves as a BFS (battle field switch) that tips things in his favor. Like fighting Aquaman on land, but he can teleport the fight to the Mariana Trench lol.

It's a bit of a trump card and I don't blame you for nerfing him a bit lol

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well here are a few things to consider for the MK team, I'm not sure how this fight will go down after reading lunacydes recent CaV involving Wrath he is certainly a beast but this team has plenty of speed and versatility should be an interesting match up at least.

Kabal Speed

Loading Video...

Reptile start at around 0:48

Loading Video...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: New characters are fodder and don't change anything, I'm not arguing for team MK I posted those clips to give an idea of Kabal and Reptiles ability, personally until they get more feats most MK characters aren't worth defending on the battle forums in my opinion.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VashtaNerada88

give team Shang Tsung and/or Subzero to make it closer, a lot of MK will be killed near the beginning, scorpions teleporting may help a little, but Wrath still would give them ALL hell.

Loading Video...

ALSO BOTH OF BRADLEYS EYES ARE ULTIMATE, he conceals the one because of the homunculus tattoo

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joewell911

The Führer wins. His speed would allow him to dodge any long range attacks seeing that none of them have attacks faster than bullets and skill would let him dominate them in close combat.

Come at me.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@vashtanerada88:

ALSO BOTH OF BRADLEYS EYES ARE ULTIMATE, he conceals the one because of the homunculus tattoo

Hmm, I am almost positive you're wrong, any proof of what you're claiming?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By VashtaNerada88
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: yup...Bradley is a beast, he pretty much outran the explosion and danced across falling debris to safety, then complains his body isn't what it used to be lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thenaughtytitan: my "eyes" and u notice he has his patch on

Don't mind me, Just taking that scan fro future usage :D But seriously that explains alot, how he's still able to react to stuff after loosing this tattooed eye.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Too many people for Bradly to blitz completely.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Lunacyde  Moderator

@vashtanerada88: You know I had noticed that part way through my last debate that he had his eye patch on during the feat. before I assumed the Ultimate eye was only the tattooed one.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50:that's cool. When he fought Scar he only had one eye (after greed/ling gouged the other for killing old man fu)

No Caption Provided

Below Central he was mortally wounded and still blitzed Mustang. while successfully dodging his attack and pinning him to the floor

@highaccuser: team may have the numbers but they generally fight H2H, Bradley uses 5 swords.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lunacyde  Moderator

Idk, possibly. Hard to say really. It may all depend on who he takes down first. He's going to keep on attacking until he physically can't anymore.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradly definitely has the stamina to take on this many opponents to list he

1. Escaped a train mid explosion
  2. RAN all the way back to central
  3. Slaughtered Dozens of briggs soldiers and took down a tank
  4. Fought against Greedling and Fu; sustained a stab in the gut, a shot in the shoulder, and had his Ultimate Eye gouged out then fell about 100 feet into water.
  5. SWUM all the way to were Scar was a engaged him in prolonged combat while bleeding out and had a clear advantage. He lost due to Plot Induced Stupidity the eclipse ending and the sunlight reflecting off his blade into his remaining eye.
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

They're blur speed. Something which will get extrapolated to something quantifiable by MK fans. But seriously Bradley blitzes.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The King.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lunacyde  Moderator

4. Fought against Greedling and Fu; sustained a stab in the gut, a shot in the shoulder, and had his Ultimate Eye gouged out then fell about 100 feet into water.
  5. SWUM all the way to were Scar was a engaged him in prolonged combat while bleeding out and had a clear advantage. He lost due to Plot Induced Stupidity the eclipse ending and the sunlight reflecting off his blade into his remaining eye.

You missed him blitzing and taking down Roy Mustang between him swimming and facing Scar.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@strictlyanime said:

You missed him blitzing and taking down Roy Mustang between him swimming and facing Scar.

I knew I'd missed something.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley by far

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheRadBrad

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

This.

Eh...changed my mind. Only 3 of them are even bullet timers by feats. Maybe Kabal but only in burst speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley easily speed blitzes

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley cuts em to pieces!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Surely somewhere in the darkest depths of your heart you believed there was no god at all!" Sun shines, blinding Bradley

Ishvala: I heard that you were talking shit.