D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By D3athstroke

@TheCerealKillz:

Easy. First of all Deadpools movements are unpredictable they are impossible so it makes Bredleys only superpower useless here
Also in Doomwar where Doom was reading future BP had to hire Deadpool because of his unpredictability even doom was unable to predict his moves

No Caption Provided

Deadpool was able to lift human and break his neck with two fingers he is just as agile as Spiderman 
Was able to stop punch from Ms Marvel and lock her arm behind her beck and she was unable to free it so she had to fly up
No Caption Provided

Deadpool was able to fight Hercules, Iron Fist, Goliath, Captain America and he floored them all and was able to hold his own until cable interfered and tied him up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
He moves so fast that people like T Ray cant react to him
No Caption Provided
Here he Fights whole team of X men and is winning 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
His Healing factor is so strong that he mocks Wolverine while he has claws inside his brain 

No Caption Provided

Deadpool has fought and disarmed Citizen V who would make fun out of Bradley 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Disarmed Tigershark
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Also when Deadpool killed Macho Gomez (Best Mercenary in galaxy) and took his place he fought whole armies on other planets and was called unstoppable force of Nature 
There are more feats of Deadpool when he constantly makes fun of Bullsey, Humiliates shatterstar in h2h, Catches Caps shield in mid air and more

Bradley is out of his league here
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By mavfan626

@D3athstroke: Nice post..

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Floopay

Bradley has almost every advantage here.

Deadpool can give him a good fight, but without his healing factor, he's done for. With his healing factor, he'll last much longer, and it'll be much more close. But Bradley has a power that makes defeating him severely difficult, and Deadpool has already proven he can be KO'd.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By mk111

TBH, I am pleased at all the people going for Bradley.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Walzo

@D3athstroke:

That all WOULD be really impressive.... Except for the fact that half of that is PIS.

It's always possible to see one's next moves.

Him fighting the X-Men, him giving Cap Marvel an Armbar, Him fighting Hercules, etc is all absolute crap.

Bradley is the much better swordsman, and without his healing factor, Deadpool loses badly.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Bradley wins comfortably.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Floopay

@Walzo said:

@D3athstroke:

That all WOULD be really impressive.... Except for the fact that half of that is PIS.

It's always possible to see one's next moves.

Him fighting the X-Men, him giving Cap Marvel an Armbar, Him fighting Hercules, etc is all absolute crap.

Bradley is the much better swordsman, and without his healing factor, Deadpool loses badly.

You know, I find it funny how Wolverine can do half these things and it's accepted as consistent and a showing of his ability. However, when Deadpool consistently does things on this level, it's always PIS, even though he keeps doing it.

Also, that's not Miss Marvel or Captain Marvel. That's Moonstone.

He also never defeated Hercules, Goliath, Captain America, etc. That scan is drastically misused. He simply fought defensively against all of them and evaded their attacks for awhile, until they called it off.

As far as swordsmanship goes, Deadpool has one upped Taskmaster because of his chaotic fighting style. Bradley's abilities should be similarly hampered.

I still vote for Bradley but I still maintain this will be closer than people think.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Deadpool

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Walzo

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Deadpool

Any reason?

Also, no, he isn't as good as Bradley

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Walzo: I think his healing factor would catch Bradley off.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Walzo

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Walzo: I think his healing factor would catch Bradley off.

The anime in which Bradley comes from consists of multiple people that have regenerative healing factors.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Walzo: I'm well aware of FMA and Homonculi. As far as I know it he hasn't fought any healers besides Greed. First Greed lost because he wasn't aware of Bradley's skill and the fact is he was pretty terrible. I mean Edward was able to give him a fight. Greedling did much better and actually manage to hurt him. Though it's beyond me why Greed and Greedling never actually covered their entire body in the ultimate shield and curbstomped Bradley. I would chalk it up as PIS. Given that they don't have knowledge of each other, I would say Deadpool's healing factor would throw Bradley off a little.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By termiteone4ever

I dont see Dead pool beating this freak

KING Bradley got this .

As we all know king Bradley is in his old form and was aged and yet his speed and all seeing eye made him a force not to be under estimated. Even with out taking off his eye patch this man speed is skills is out of this world i have never watch an Anime and has such respect for bad guy like King Bradley . Knowing king Bradley he would probably take away dead pool swords and peel him like an ORange.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By Decoy Elite

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: IIRC Greed just plain couldn't cover his whole body.

Anyway, I agree the healing factor could throw off Bradley a bit, but I'm unsure if that's enough.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BringnIt

Greed didn't lose because he was unaware of Bradley's nonsense, he lost because he was outclassed. The second Greed survived better, but never was able to hit Bradley, even with the assistance of the BAMF old man, and it took the old man sacrificing his life, blocking Greed's ultimate eye for a sneak attack from Armstrong's elite soldier (cannot remember his name) for Bradley to finally get hit. Injured severely and without his ultimate eye he still blitzed Mustang easily, who himself has great combat reflexes. Bradley has blitzed Ed so fast Ed didn't even register the movement.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#66  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

I say Deadpool on regeneration and his own impressive skills alone

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Decoy Elite: I don't see why Greed can't cover his whole body when he does it in situations other than fighting Bradley. It seems that Greed forgets he has ultimate shield when he fights Bradley. If he was to use it (i.e. cover his body in it) then he would effectively curb stomp Bradley since he would be unable to hurt him. I chalk it up as PIS, but that is me.

First Greed
First Greed
Second Greed (Greedling)
Second Greed (Greedling)
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By Decoy Elite

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Huh, I always thought a reason was given. Oh well. Guess it's just kinda PIS like you said.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dredeuced

Greed tries to, but it takes a couple of seconds for his shield to come up, and he cannot shield up and regenerate at the same time. Bradley's eye allows him to specifically exploit the weaknesses of whatever he's facing (as per his fight with greed the first Greed), so he blitzed him before his shield could get up.

In the fight with Ling Greed, Ling does not know how to use his shield as well or as fast as greed, but Ling's combat skills were the only chance they had of even fighting Bradley -- this is why Fuu, before he goes for a suicide attack, tells Greed to take over and shield Ling.

Avatar image for cavemanviking64
cavemanviking64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: King Bradley is a character in the fullmetal alchemist anime/manga. He is Homonculus, meaning he was created by other humans and is indestructible. However this Homonculus was originally human, but that's irrelevant. He has proven himself very powerful with his carbon fiber sword on several occasions. I'm personally rooting for him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: King Bradley is a character in the fullmetal alchemist anime/manga. He is Homonculus, meaning he was created by other humans and is indestructible. However this Homonculus was originally human, but that's irrelevant. He has proven himself very powerful with his carbon fiber sword on several occasions. I'm personally rooting for him.

Thank you.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could go either way