#1 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the ban is lifted i gotta make this one before someone else does.Also i know that it wasnt made because when i googled it the first hit was my post saying that it would be awesome.

Battle Arena

Cap Starts at point A.

Gear:Shield standard armor

Bradley Starts at point B

Gear:Four Sabres (For the sake of Argument they are unbreakable)

Win by Death,KO,Incapacitation,BFR

Use Logic and Reasoning while debating.

Any unkind or degrading remarks will be flagged by your truly.Dont do it!

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: As in Fullmetal Alchemist King Bradley? If so then he wins.

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Yes.Why?

#4 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both superhuman skill wise but Capt has no chance against Bradleys eye. King would eventually find a weak spot in the shield or in Capts strategy and kill him.

#5 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap knocks his teeth out.

#6 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley takes this.

#7 Posted by BlackWind (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath may barely win. 6/10

His reactions are tuned highly enough to block bullets and cut them in half in mid flight. And his precog will tell him what's coming before it does. Sure Steve is better trained and Wrath has admitted his human body is slowing down in his old age, but the above factors give him a rather big edge.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

Wrath may barely win. 6/10

His reactions are tuned highly enough to block bullets and cut them in half in mid flight. And his precog will tell him what's coming before it does. Sure Steve is better trained and Wrath has admitted his human body is slowing down in his old age, but the above factors give him a rather big edge.

I agree with this.

#9 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Cap knocks his teeth out.

How so? Bradley has been shown to be a bit of a tank himself. His speed is outstanding and he's a damn good swordsmen. Plus he has that eye.

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a stomp but King Bradley 6.5/10

Reasoning with unbreakable sabers, damage soaking slightly above Cap ,skills, and reflexes that make him meta human.

#11 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

even if they are breakable he can still shank steve with the shards

#12 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

King Bradley wins,guy was fighting two of the best H2H figthers in FMA:B and winning.He's stats are above Cap's.

#13 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by flashback0180 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#15 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley should win handily IMO.

Jmarshmallow

#16 Posted by Tohoma (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the answers above. Bradley will win the fight but not in a stomp.

#17 Posted by blastncruz (48 posts) - - Show Bio

King Bradley would win even with breakable sabres.

#18 Posted by BlackWind (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

How? Because if his weapons break, no way is he putting Cap down in h2h, he doesn't have the feats for that.

#19 Posted by CptMerc (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a stomp, but going with King Bradley because I think his eye can pretty much see into the future.

#20 Posted by ScouterV (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

King Bradley is like FMAs' answer to Deathstroke. His Ultimate Eye gives him the clear advantage over a peak-cap. He's a bit slower than Cap, but I think his prowess and knowledge also give him a bigger edge over Cap.

It's a tough one, but The King Reigns Supreme.

#21 Posted by flashback0180 (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#22 Posted by A1l_S2a3m4E5N (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bradley kills Steve after about 30 seconds.

#23 Edited by xDOOMGUYx (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I love both characters but everyone saying King Bradley wins...is very wrong. Captain America has the speed, strength, durability, and stamina to out last and eventually overpower King Bradley

#24 Posted by Koays (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

I love both characters but everyone saying King Bradley wins...is very wrong. Captain America has the speed, strength, durability, and stamina to out last and eventually overpower King Bradley

I disagree about durability and stamina, Bradley had so much damage and blood loss by his final battle it's unreal even by the shows standards that he was still moving. Debateable on everything else.

Bradley wins by virtue of the Ultimate Eye. Cap gets one boomerang shield before Bradley pulls it out....he may even catch it.

#25 Posted by xDOOMGUYx (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: You are right about bradley having a considerable amount of durability and stamina but the fact is that Captain America has enough stamina to fight at full strength for hours despite damage taken (unless he loses a limb obviously). Even Bradley knew he wasn't performing at full strength. However, i do agree that the eye may be able to give Bradley the win but that is a "maybe" because I dont think the show was very clear on what the eye could actually do. If it only sees weaknesses then Bradley is wasting his time using it on the worlds greatest shield. His swords have broken before and may break against the sheild. If that happens its over for King Bradley. I really think Bradley's only advantage here is possibly the eye (depending on what it actually does) and his willingness to kill. Other than that Steve does have the advantage in speed and strength. I doubt Bradley could take many blows from the shield or even caps fists.

#26 Posted by Pierpat (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, very interesting match up.

#27 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Bradley.

Jmarshmallow