Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (anime) and manga feats only
  2. Morals: 1st Round - In character, 2nd Round - OFF
  3. Weapons: Jack has his katana. Wrath has his rapier.
  4. Prep: 1st Rd - Random encounter, 2nd Rd - 7 weeks and both have prior knowledge about one another
  5. Location: Gargoyle's Perch (Tekken Universe):
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty attached to bradley, and I haven't seen Jack in a while, so I'm probably pretty biased. I'd give it to bradley, as he's blitzed many people of similar skills to jacks, like Ran Fan or Fu.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Wrath is better with Multiple Rapiers. but i digress.

His eye should allow him to track Jack(He hasn't shown that much speed IIRC)

And he should be more than capable of keeping up.

Gonna give it to wrath for now.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watch samurai Jack and he is impressive for Peak human. Thats it. Bradely wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty attached to bradley, and I haven't seen Jack in a while, so I'm probably pretty biased. I'd give it to bradley, as he's blitzed many people of similar skills to jacks, like Ran Fan or Fu.

Jack has better feats than Ran Fan and Fu so I think it's safe to say that Wrath hasn't fought anyone who's quite on Jack's level.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@cadencev2: What? Jack's clearly Superhuman in just about every attribute. King Bradley should be able to keep, but Jack's clearly has the advantage in strength and skill. Why is Jack getting downplayed here.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Hmm, I'd have to see some of Jacks feats. I recall him bullet dodging at some point, and breaking swords and slicing through metal, but I really don't recall 100% of what jack's best abilities were.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: What? Jack's clearly Superhuman in just about every attribute. King Bradley should be able to keep, but Jack's clearly has the advantage in strength and skill. Why is Jack getting downplayed here.

That's an excellent question. Jack faced and took down some bad asses during his run. I wonder if anyone's made a respect thread on him yet?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watch samurai Jack and he is impressive for Peak human. Thats it. Bradely wins.

Pretty much this.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man its YEARS since I've seen anything with Jack, I'm completely biased right now.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

Its all I remember from the Cartoon network show.

@carter_esque: Hmm, I'd have to see some of Jacks feats. I recall him bullet dodging at some point, and breaking swords and slicing through metal, but I really don't recall 100% of what jack's best abilities were.

I recall Jack getting his @$$ beaten hardcore by the Robots with different attacks. He needed a Mage Arm to beat those robots. His stats were not enough and had to run away.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Carter_esque

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

@dratini1331 said:

I recall Jack getting his @$$ beaten hardcore by the Robots with different attacks. He needed a Mage Arm to beat those robots. His stats were not enough and had to run away.

Yeah I remember that too.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Jack on multiple occasions :

Killed 5 bounty hunters before a water drop hit the ground

Killed an entire bar of mercs before a glass hit the ground

He ran across a field some 300 meters or so in length, dodging arrows from 3 supernaturally - enhanced archers capable of firing thousands of arrows per second each (who had previously decimated an entire robot army in the span of a few seconds), and he reached their tower, climbed up to the top, and defeated them. He also did this blindfolded.

He is also trained as a ninja, and can make himself invisible by blending in with broad daylight.

He can fight for days on end before tiring (I think he even either fought that irish guy for a day straight or fought him after staying up for multiple days and he either casually blocked or dodged machine gun fire cant remember)

Even when he was transformed magically into a chicken, he was still capable of defeating huge and powerful robots and monsters without using any weapons.

Stop downplaying Jack.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

Thanks for posting those great feats. I do recall most them.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also i remember he was ground zero with a building around the size of a skyscraper explosion and survived it.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

@dratini1331 said:

Apparently you forgot to recall that those robots were made out of pure adamantium. And once the machine arm he had been using broke, he used an innate skill to cut through pure adamantium robots.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He ran across a field some 300 meters or so in length, dodging arrows from 3 supernaturally - enhanced archers capable of firing thousands of arrows per second each (who had previously decimated an entire robot army in the span of a few seconds), and he reached their tower, climbed up to the top, and defeated them. He also did this blindfolded.

He is also trained as a ninja, and can make himself invisible by blending in with broad daylight.

He can fight for days on end before tiring (I think he even either fought that irish guy for a day straight or fought him after staying up for multiple days and he either casually blocked or dodged machine gun fire cant remember)

Even when he was transformed magically into a chicken, he was still capable of defeating huge and powerful robots and monsters without using any weapons.

Stop downplaying Jack.

That episode was sooo good XD

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds said:

@cadencev2 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

@dratini1331 said:

Apparently you forgot to recall that those robots were made out of pure adamantium. And once the machine arm he had been using broke, he used an innate skill to cut through pure adamantium robots.

No Caption Provided

Ummm... adamantium only exists in the Marvel Universe so I gotta correct you bc I don't want you sound dumb. Anyway, whatever those robots were made out of, Jack couldn't cut them initially.

It actually exist elsewhere, there is also adamantium in the Warhammer 40K Universe

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds:

Oh wait nvm you were right. I just looked up the episode and found the part where it's stated that those assassin bots were made outta the metal. My bad

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Adamantium is a very common Sci-Fi or Fantasy crafting material.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamantium#In_other_media

It comes from marvel, but it's been used in a lot of other media, specifically:

In the Samurai Jack episode "Jack and the Ultra-robots", the assassin robots are said to be made of adamantium.

Although they almost always have no connection to Marvel's version, and often times are very different.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack while in the Dome of Doom Arena faced Sumoto, a gigantic sumo who weighted exactly 700 tons, this sumo jumped several yards in the air despite its weight and body slammed Jack who was completely unharmed by 700 TONS landing on him (plus added momentum from the height). Jack tickled him and rolled him off (strength feat) then tickled him to death.

Jack will tickle King Bradley to death.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop downplaying Jack.

Most of what you listed is Batman level feats.

Little over 5 minuets of Wrath. He has Super Human speed, easily reacting and cutting Mach 3+ Tank Shells, and he has a Ultimate Eye that spots any weakness or way out of a undesirable circumstance in battles.

Loading Video...
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Carter_esque

@pr0metheus said:

Jack while in the Dome of Doom Arena faced Sumoto, a gigantic sumo who weighted exactly 700 tons, this sumo jumped several yards in the air despite its weight and body slammed Jack who was completely unharmed by 700 TONS landing on him (plus added momentum from the height). Jack tickled him and rolled him off (strength feat) then tickled him to death.

Jack will tickle King Bradley to death.

Now that would be a hilarious sight lol

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

@dratini1331 said:

Can you post the exact area on the episode where they say those bots were Adamantium? Because I am quite sure only the Arm was refereed to as Adamantium. I had this debate awhile ago with another and after watching it and reading the Sub Text another time, nowhere was it stated those bots were Adamamntium.

If they are please point it out.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Adamantium is a very common Sci-Fi or Fantasy crafting material.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamantium#In_other_media

It comes from marvel, but it's been used in a lot of other media, specifically:

In the Samurai Jack episode "Jack and the Ultra-robots", the assassin robots are said to be made of adamantium.

Although they almost always have no connection to Marvel's version, and often times are very different.

Wikis are BS. I want a direct post of the video where it states that.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds said:

@cadencev2 said:

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

@dratini1331 said:

No Caption Provided

Ummm... adamantium only exists in the Marvel Universe so I gotta correct you bc I don't want you sound dumb. Anyway, whatever those robots were made out of, Jack couldn't cut them initially.

http://pollystreaming.com/Samurai-Jack-Season-2-Episode-5-Jack-and-the-Ultra-robots_v9578

11:30 - 11:53 He explains why they're super robots

13:35-13:48 He states that their armor is indeed adamantium

Sorry for not having a youtube video

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dratini1331

@cadencev2: ?? It wouldn't matter. There's no proof that the Adamantium is as strong as Marvel's version. I was merely showing Carter that it's not uncommon to use the term "Adamantium" for some hard metal.

Besides, I voted Wrath, as I'm in the middle of debating for him >.<

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

Stop downplaying Jack.

Most of what you listed is Batman level feats.

Little over 5 minuets of Wrath. He has Super Human speed, easily reacting and cutting Mach 3+ Tank Shells, and he has a Ultimate Eye that spots any weakness or way out of a undesirable circumstance in battles.

Loading Video...

I'm not trying to say "Jack Stomps" or anything im just trying to prove everyone that he isnt a regular peak human. He can jump hundreds of feet in the air and that arrow speed feat is ridiculous.

He has been thrown off a moutain unharmed,tanked a building explosion (Idk if unharmed it only showed him behinde the smoke) and this one is unconfirmed and could be a lie because i dont remember it i tried finding some more of his feats he it says he was : Jack dropped from earth's atmosphere in an incinerated space suit and walked away completely unscathed,he got his face slammed on the side of a mountain and was going so fast down it that sparks were coming off but he was unharmed...

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: ?? It wouldn't matter. There's no proof that the Adamantium is as strong as Marvel's version. I was merely showing Carter that it's not uncommon to use the term "Adamantium" for some hard metal.

The only thing that could cut through their armor was a magical sword able to cut through anything, being wielded by a dude with super strength who then needed even more strength to actually slice through it. The fact that Jack couldn't cut through it before should be a testament to its strength.

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who is known for defending both of these characters: Jack pounds Wrath.

Jack is MUCH more durable, has the speed to keep up with Bradley, plus his sword would cut through Bradley's sword.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CerealKillz

....... WHAT?

Jack is EASILY super human. The dude has survived being jumped on by a 700 ton Sumo, survived re entry, has the strength to be able to cut through his enemies weapons, and was able to blitz a group of bounty hunters personally hired by Aku who were given extensive knowledge, a weeks worth of prep, and the advantage of surprise all before a drop of water hit the ground. Not to mention he was able to take down an army of robots and has ran so fast superhuman archers (who took down an army with arrows) couldn't keep up with him. Blindfolded.

Jack pounds Bradley. This isn't even much of a fight.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack wins, he's fought enemies stronger faster and more durable than Bradley. He's fought them while in situations that would have and should have killed a normal man. He does this every episode. The jump good episode alone should convince you he isn't human.

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CerealKillz

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

Pretty much not.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RetconCrisis

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

Pretty much not.

After coming back from research, yeah I underrated Jack a lot. Still don't think he'd beat Wrath though.

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerealkillz said:

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

Pretty much not.

After coming back from research, yeah I underrated Jack a lot. Still don't think he'd beat Wrath though.

Wrath has practically NOTHING on Jack. Jack has the durability, speed, reflex wins, and both of them are equally skilled.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis said:

@cadencev2 said:

Pretty much this.

Pretty much not.

....... WHAT?

Jack is EASILY super human. The dude has survived being jumped on by a 700 ton Sumo, survived re entry, has the strength to be able to cut through his enemies weapons, and was able to blitz a group of bounty hunters personally hired by Aku who were given extensive knowledge, a weeks worth of prep, and the advantage of surprise all before a drop of water hit the ground. Not to mention he was able to take down an army of robots and has ran so fast superhuman archers (who took down an army with arrows) couldn't keep up with him. Blindfolded.

Jack pounds Bradley. This isn't even much of a fight.

Wrath has practically NOTHING on Jack. Jack has the durability, speed, reflex wins, and both of them are equally skilled.

YOUR SO CONVINCING WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE JACK!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dratini1331

@cerealkillz: You are aware that Wrath has equal feats to everything you've mentioned, right? For instance, jumping:

Cutting through enemy weapons:

Taking down groups of people instantly:

Blocking bullets with his sword:

Dodging mustang's alchemy:

No Caption Provided

Also, adding "blindfolded" is meaningless, as that was actually the only way for him to win. He tried once with sight, and failed. Blindfolding himself in that scenario was supposed to heighten his senses to that of the archers, and that's how he could face them.

All things considered, this could likely go either way.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Bradley survive a sabotaged train accident?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

@cerealkillz: You are aware that Wrath has equal feats to everything you've mentioned, right? For instance, jumping:

Cutting through enemy weapons:

Taking down groups of people instantly:

Blocking bullets with his sword:

Dodging mustang's alchemy:

Also, adding "blindfolded" is meaningless, as that was actually the only way for him to win. He tried once with sight, and failed. Blindfolding himself in that scenario was supposed to heighten his senses to that of the archers, and that's how he could face them.

All things considered, this could likely go either way.

But his pointless post were so convincing!

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@dratini1331: Bradley seems nowhere near as durable or strong, nor anywhere near as skillful. Jack took out a group of robots meant specifically to kill him, yes he needed the arm to actually hurt them, but his skill easily outdid theirs. Speed wise i'll agree that they're on equal footing. Not only that he also has the stronger blade, he should very well be able to cut through Bradley's sword.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Jack good enough to counter Wrath's precognition?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dratini1331

@dratini1331: Bradley seems nowhere near as durable or strong, nor anywhere near as skillful. Jack took out a group of robots meant specifically to kill him, yes he needed the arm to actually hurt them, but his skill easily outdid theirs. Speed wise i'll agree that they're on equal footing. Not only that he also has the stronger blade, he should very well be able to cut through Bradley's sword.

Durable, I doubt. However, Bradley has shown that he can take two people of similar physical stats to his at the same time when he faced Greed and Fu at the same time, along side facing most of the Briggs army. Bradley's only real edge is his left eye, which can track and predict moves at hyper speeds, like the sharingan.

Is Jack good enough to counter Wrath's precognition?

He doesn't have precog. His eye simply tracks things at a much better rate. Like the sharingan.

@tohoma said:

@dratini1331: Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Bradley survive a sabotaged train accident?

Yes, by getting out before the explosion. he also was shown to capable of leaping from piece of rubble to piece of rubble:

No Caption Provided

rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: jack wins - bradly has skill but he inst a genius like jack and is outclassed in weaponry

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durable, I doubt. However, Bradley has shown that he can take two people of similar physical stats to his at the same time when he faced Greed and Fu at the same time, along side facing most of the Briggs army. Bradley's only real edge is his left eye, which can track and predict moves at hyper speeds, like the sharingan.

No Caption Provided

That's impressive, still don't think Bradley can win, the eye thing is useful, but Jack already has above human senses, not on the level of Bradley's eye, but enough for jack to win the majority here.