#1 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/6f46dg.jpg[/IMG]

Indestructible bones that couldn't even be crushed by Tons of sands buried upon him. Coupled by ninja training and his own unique techniques involving his bones makes makes a devastating killer and warrior.

vs

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/242gzg9.jpg[/IMG]

The warrior that lived for hundreds of years and battles villeins and heroes that would make even a battle hardened veteran wet his pants.

Who's the winner?

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

welll...Wolverine's regeneration would make this extremely annoying for the bone guy...but as far as I can see, Kimimaro would have no trouble eventually beating him, as he seemed to feel no pain at all in the comics

actually, Kimimaro would corner her and get in the perfect place to kill him, landing the coup de grace, but then the writers would run out of ideas and be like "F#ck this guy he's way to powerful" and make Kaguya spit up blood and die

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, Wolverine could give him a pretty good work out.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"I dunno, Wolverine could give him a pretty good work out."

yeah, but he fought Gaara with no trouble whatsoever, and if Gaara fought Wolverine the fight would be sad :P

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez, Wolverine wouldn't even know what hit him. Forget about Wolverine. I wanna see Jean Grey or Professor X try and tap into Gaara's mind. HAHAHAHA! A phyco demon with a childish attitude will be having fun like no other.

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"Geez, Wolverine wouldn't even know what hit him. Forget about Wolverine. I wanna see Jean Grey or Professor X try and tap into Gaara's mind. HAHAHAHA! A phyco demon with a childish attitude will be having fun like no other."

that;d be hilarious lol

#7 Posted by Memania (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm putting my money on Wolverine Adamantium cuts through bones, even if the bones are enchanced by chakra, their still regular bones (Ninjas are still regular people with charkra power). Plus killing Wolverine is nearly impossible and this guy died from over exerting is already dying body. Garra vs. Wolverine, I'll give it to Garra is sand would't let Wolverine get near him.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimimaro is to fast for him. Although he doesn't heal from out side forces unlike wolverine who can heal from himself and other people. So if Wolverine can get a good hit he wins.

#9 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Memania says:

"I'm putting my money on Wolverine Adamantium cuts through bones, even if the bones are enchanced by chakra, their still regular bones (Ninjas are still regular people with charkra power). Plus killing Wolverine is nearly impossible and this guy died from over exerting is already dying body. Garra vs. Wolverine, I'll give it to Garra is sand would't let Wolverine get near him."

err...listen mate, the bones of his is a blood line. It's not enhanced by anything. Oro originally wanted his body because his bones won't, "can't" break.

Do you know what 30 tones of sand could do to one body? Kim came out without a scratch because of his bones and still had enough power to try and pierce through Gaara's head.

And like you said, there body is enhanced by chakra and because of that they are physically stronger, faster and pretty much trained all around versatile fighters. Wolverine isn't. All his swipes would only hit air and to Kim, it would be like fighting a civilian with knives.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"Memania says:
"I'm putting my money on Wolverine Adamantium cuts through bones, even if the bones are enchanced by chakra, their still regular bones (Ninjas are still regular people with charkra power). Plus killing Wolverine is nearly impossible and this guy died from over exerting is already dying body. Garra vs. Wolverine, I'll give it to Garra is sand would't let Wolverine get near him."
err...listen mate, the bones of his is a blood line. It's not enhanced by anything. Oro originally wanted his body because his bones won't, "can't" break. Do you know what 30 tones of sand could do to one body? Kim came out without a scratch because of his bones and still had enough power to try and pierce through Gaara's head. And like you said, there body is enhanced by chakra and because of that they are physically stronger, faster and pretty much trained all around versatile fighters. Wolverine isn't. All his swipes would only hit air and to Kim, it would be like fighting a civilian with knives. "

You so wrong. His bones can break there as hard as steel sand can smash steel. If you watched the episode very closely he came out with alot of scartches including missing pieces of his jaw. Gaaras head isn't that strong hes human why is that any special?

By the way wolverine is 616 best earth fighter. So all those swipes he can get a few in.

#11 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, he is considers earth's best fighters but with no chakra training, Kim would only be fighting like i said, a civilian with knives. Kim fought Gaara with no problem dodging those sands like nothing. What are few swipes gonna do? Also, to be a ninja, don't you think they should be able to take damage that would leave a normal man dead?

If you've seen Lee then you should know that guy can take damage far more than anything. And if you say these guys are just normal humans, how could Lee carry those weights around like nothing? And he's only a genin, the lowest level military in the village.

#12 Posted by Memania (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say Wolverine, even with all your points about how ninjas aren't normal humans, Wolverine is far beyond a civilian with knives. And one swipe could all that Wolverine needs. They maybe stronger then the average human but their still human and their will can and always go far beyond what their body takes. In the Kim and Gara fight, Kim had one big problem his body was already in bad shape, and that is a big deciding factor. And you can't forget Wolerine healing factor. And here is one more thing, both these guy will fight closely and Wolverine can react fast. Doesn't matter how many times Kim stabs him, the healing factor covers that, but one swipe from Wolverine, Kim doesn't have a healing factor. These ninjas maybe stronger then normal humans but their not superhuman.

#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

His bones are enough to cut through steel like a hot knife through butter. And it shows in the fight between naruto and Kim. Aright, i admit that Wolverine's bones is enough to kill kim in one swipe at the right part but your wrong about one thing.

These ninja's are superhuman and skilled in every which way a trained ninjas suppose to be. If naruto could stop a giant snake in it's tracks through sheer will and strength alone, during the fight in the Forest of Death at the the Chunin exams arc, i consider them superhuman. They just never have any giant monsters like marvels and DC to test these guys stregnth. You can't really know since they are after all fighting other humans.

(look at this link and tell me they are not superhuman.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=5TahdpXwwg8&feature=related

And besides, kim has always been in bad shape. He is a vegetable and the only reason he could move in the first place is through sheer will to protect his master. Besides, there are other ways to win a fight then killing him since Wolverine essentially cannot die.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine takes and L on this one. Kimimaro is more than skilled enough to knock Wolverine out. If this is a fight to the death than I say it's a stalemate..unless Wolverine can get and attack with the claws off.

#15 Posted by Memania (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedetary, their is no doubt in my mind that the Naruto characters are not powerful but I still don't seem them as superhuman,I watch the shows, I've read some magnas (very few) but I don't seem them as superhuman. They have pushed their bodies to limits but they're bodies are still bound to limits, but then again so is Spider-man. In regards for Kim being bad shaped his condition was getting worse as he continued to live.

But that is my opinion and maybe one day it will change, but I don't see that today. But I will applaud you on the points you made, yes Wolverine can be knocked out but before that Wolverine could get that blow killing or knockout blow. Their are alot of coulds in that last sentence because fights can go either way no matter how strong one character is their always that one chance, that one blow for victory(especially here since a writer or a fan can control the outcome.) But I still say Wolverine for now. Hedetary I do applaud you for the fight and the conduct you displayed (I'm not trying to sound high might I've seen alot of these fights get pretty ugly with what's been said, especially what goes on CBUB.) With this last post I am done.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Memania says:

"Hedetary, their is no doubt in my mind that the Naruto characters are not powerful but I still don't seem them as superhuman,I watch the shows, I've read some magnas (very few) but I don't seem them as superhuman. They have pushed their bodies to limits but they're bodies are still bound to limits, but then again so is Spider-man. In regards for Kim being bad shaped his condition was getting worse as he continued to live. But that is my opinion and maybe one day it will change, but I don't see that today. But I will applaud you on the points you made, yes Wolverine can be knocked out but before that Wolverine could get that blow killing or knockout blow. Their are alot of coulds in that last sentence because fights can go either way no matter how strong one character is their always that one chance, that one blow for victory(especially here since a writer or a fan can control the outcome.) But I still say Wolverine for now. Hedetary I do applaud you for the fight and the conduct you displayed (I'm not trying to sound high might I've seen alot of these fights get pretty ugly with what's been said, especially what goes on CBUB.) With this last post I am done. "

Your just assuming that Wolverine is fast enough to even get a hit off.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kimimaro can take the win here but Wolverine will give him a hell of a fight

#18 Posted by Fire_Ant (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap. Are people acknowledging an anime character? That's like Batman winning a fight with out prep! lol. I don't think Wolverine is as fast or as skilled as Rock Lee, who had a lot of trouble landing blows on Kimimaro. I don't think Wolvie can touch him. Naruto characters are certainly super human by the way. Neverminding that they fling elements around, they move faster than the eye can see, they punch holes in stone, and they're tough enough to survive explosions with nothing more than a bit of dirt on their cheek. Literally and in all other ways, they are super human. Kimimaro is the winner here.

#19 Posted by terry2012 (5933 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say.

#20 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie gets turned into a pincushion

#21 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20317 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine isn't even going to touch kimimaro. But kimimaro can ko him by turning his organs into a pincushion.

close range. 3:28. Ouch.

Look at his speed from 3: 32. Wolverine isn't even touching the guy.

#22 Posted by Aetherius (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Coursemark Kimimaro would win.