Who wins?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By YoungChief

Neji stomps. Even if Kimimaro was at full health and not sick, mostly because he has no feats at full health

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Neji.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Shikarenji

neji loses . he couldn't dodge the stick attack (don't remeber what it was called) . Kimimaro would win if he isn't dying from his sickness

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By terry2012

Kinda hard to say.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MethoKi

@YoungChief said:

Neji stomps. Even if Kimimaro was at full health and not sick, mostly because he has no feats at full health

QFT

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

@Shikarenji said:

neji loses . he couldn't dodge the stick attack (don't remeber what it was called) . Kimimaro would win if he isn't dying from his sickness

Why would he dodge something that wasn't met for him? Naruto ran out of chakra, and was panting, and Madara sent down a sharp object to hit Naruto while he was down, so Neji jumped in the way to save Naruto, because Naruto is his friend, and if they lose Naruto they lose the war. Which would mean the moons eye plan will be accomplished. Naruto & the nine tails are basically the ones saving the whole planet from the ultimate genjustu. I do believe Neji can dodge some of Kimimmaro's attacks depending on which he uses, but if it's the ones that take up area he loses. Neji does not have the same speed advantage as Lee did, so it won't be the same. Also Kimimmaro has the range advantage, but Neji does have his air palm attack. He could also shield with his rotation too. I say Neji wins this 8/10 times.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nishi99

Kimimaro

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By dngn4774

@ghost_rider1: Is this Neji pre timeskip or as a Chunin?

pre timeskip Kimimaro would win, even if he was sick

Current Neji could own a healthy Kimimaro

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shikarenji

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Shikarenji said:

Why would he dodge something that wasn't met for him? Naruto ran out of chakra, and was panting, and Madara sent down a sharp object to hit Naruto while he was down, so Neji jumped in the way to save Naruto, because Naruto is his friend, and if they lose Naruto they lose the war. Which would mean the moons eye plan will be accomplished. Naruto & the nine tails are basically the ones saving the whole planet from the ultimate genjustu. I do believe Neji can dodge some of Kimimmaro's attacks depending on which he uses, but if it's the ones that take up area he loses. Neji does not have the same speed advantage as Lee did, so it won't be the same. Also Kimimmaro has the range advantage, but Neji does have his air palm attack. He could also shield with his rotation too. I say Neji wins this 8/10 times.

Wasn't there a point where there was too many projectiles coming at him and he couldn't deflect all of them ? i don't remember the whole thing cause im not a fan of the series . And kimimaro , if healthy , is way better than neji , especially if he uses his 2nd level curse seal . He was able to effortlessly take on Pre shippudden Lee , Gaara , and Naruto even while being on the brink of death , and only lost cause of his sickness . i say Kimimaro wins if he's healthy if not he might be able to win if he ends the fight quick

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@Shikarenji said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Shikarenji said:

Wasn't there a point where there was too many projectiles coming at him and he couldn't deflect all of them ? i don't remember the whole thing cause im not a fan of the series . And kimimaro , if healthy , is way better than neji , especially if he uses his 2nd level curse seal . He was able to effortlessly take on Pre shippudden Lee , Gaara , and Naruto even while being on the brink of death , and only lost cause of his sickness . i say Kimimaro wins if he's healthy if not he might be able to win if he ends the fight quick

I am not sure of that happening. Naruto in the past was nothing special, and relied on the nine tails in most of his big battles. Not really, Neji's rotation can block his bone attacks. If this was before the time skip Kim would win, but since it's not stated in the OP i'm guessing it's time-skip in which Neji wins. Healthy Kim or not.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By kagetaicho

Kimimaro easy. Neji at no point has been stronger than Gaara let alone Gaara plus pre time skip Lee. Kimimaro would have beaten both of them were it not for his illness.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MethoKi

@dngn4774: Well, Vine rules are, if the OP doesn't state what version of the character is being used, assume its the most current. The most current is dead.... sooooo, Go with Neji before he was dead. :D

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Kimimaro

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#15  Edited By dngn4774

Neji was a jonin before he died and he displays a large growth in his skills post timeskip so he'd probably win.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghost_rider1
@dngn4774

@ghost_rider1: Is this Neji pre timeskip or as a Chunin?

pre timeskip Kimimaro would win, even if he was sick

Current Neji could own a healthy Kimimaro

This is neji before time of death. And this is a healthy kimimaro
YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungChief

@kagetaicho said:

Kimimaro easy. Neji at no point has been stronger than Gaara let alone Gaara plus pre time skip Lee. Kimimaro would have beaten both of them were it not for his illness.

That logic does not work here, I actually believe time-skip neji IS more powerful than pre-skip gaara (no shukaku transformation allowed of course..). The point is that Neji should be a better taijutsu combatant than Kimimaro, and has defense against anything he could throw at Neji, also healthy Kimimaro is featless, we have literally NO idea how strong he was without the illness so why even bring it up

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Kimmimaro wins, he beat Lee at Taijutsu as well as tanking some of Gaara's best moves. 

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shikarenji

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Shikarenji said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Shikarenji said:

I am not sure of that happening. Naruto in the past was nothing special, and relied on the nine tails in most of his big battles. Not really, Neji's rotation can block his bone attacks. If this was before the time skip Kim would win, but since it's not stated in the OP i'm guessing it's time-skip in which Neji wins. Healthy Kim or not.

No Caption Provided
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I think it should go to kimimaro. Neji is quite strong, but kimimaro is not only a strong long distance fighter, but also skilled enough in h2h to impress lee. Not to mention, if he creates the bone pads under his skin, he could block out neji's tenkentsu hits like the kidoumaru did.. Even if neji became a jounin, gaara became kazekage later and kimimaro very nearly beat him..

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@Shikarenji said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Shikarenji said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Shikarenji said:

No Caption Provided

LOL

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Wushu59

Kimimaro vs Part 2 Neji would be a good fight.

I'm leaning toward Kimimaro.

I don't know what Neji would do against Kimimaro if he chose to flood the ground with a field of Mortal Kombat style spike bones like he did to Gaara.

Really wish Part 2 Neji had more feats

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zuriel-el

Kimimaro stomps. Sick Kimimaro whipped kn0 naruto while jobbing, kimimaro defeated the entire sound four by himself, neji nearly died defeating just one of them, orochimaru stated kimimaro is stronger than any konoha ninja in part one, kabuto whom the legendary sannin stated is as strong as kakashi, admitted to being weaker than kimimaro. Orochimaru stated that if kimimaro had not taken ill, his plan to kill the third hokage would have gone without a hitch, during the fourth great ninja war, kimimaro was up against the allied forces, the likes of hanzou got sealed, deidara got Sealed even sasori, but the company responsible for these feats couldn't stop kimimaro, he was never sealed.

THIS IS SPITE. KIMIMARO STOMPS.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro stomps. Sick Kimimaro whipped kn0 naruto while jobbing, kimimaro defeated the entire sound four by himself, neji nearly died defeating just one of them, orochimaru stated kimimaro is stronger than any konoha ninja in part one, kabuto whom the legendary sannin stated is as strong as kakashi, admitted to being weaker than kimimaro. Orochimaru stated that if kimimaro had not taken ill, his plan to kill the third hokage would have gone without a hitch, during the fourth great ninja war, kimimaro was up against the allied forces, the likes of hanzou got sealed, deidara got Sealed even sasori, but the company responsible for these feats couldn't stop kimimaro, he was never sealed.

THIS IS SPITE. KIMIMARO STOMPS.

this. A bunch of ppl ignore these things

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

No Caption Provided

Rock Lee without any Gates open even before going drunk was giving Kimimaro a run for his money before Kimimaro got serious. (Yes, Kimi was sick but it's hard to gauge that sort of thing)

Kimimaro beating all 4 Sound Ninja at once isn't actually cannon to the manga although I admit it was a cool scene.

Kimimaro obviously stomps Part 1 Neji.

But I think Part 2 Neji would have the melee advantage until Kimimaro decides to go curse mark 2 transformation.

Kimimaro eventually wins with his bone spam but I don't think it would be spite.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zuriel-el

@zabuza777: Kimimaro was jobbing when lee was fighting all out. The moment he became serious, he stomped lee without moving from the spot he stood on, and he didthis in base. It was gaarathat made him go cs1, and then cs2 in this mode he ripped gaaras absolute defense shield by charging through it(it took a chidori to break this before).

And yes kimimaro will stomp Neji, sawarabi no mai is a one shot move Neji can't avoid, its range and the numerous number of bones coming at him, each one being harder than steel (he cut kunai with one in base, how hard do you think it becomes in cs2), these are pillars made using cs2 chakra, neji can't spin forever and would be skewered.

A sick kimimaro did this.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/217/11

The range.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/217/13

The size of the bones.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/217/10

(orochimarus greatest servant) Stronger than kabuto (kakashis equAl, who also says nothing konoha sends will stop him).

What do you think a healthy one is capable of.

Kimimaro beat them, kidoumaru confirms this with a statement he made before dying.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/198/10

Nejis advantages don't mean anything, this guy is kakashi tier (being superior to part 1 kakashi says alot), and his Ressilience allowed him tank the compressive force of gaaras sand when condensed (its uncondensed form is already harder than tempered steel, he broke out of this actually (strength), his sheer physical strength allowed him to rip through gaaras sabaku kyu In cs1, and Cs2 tore through gaaras orb like paper (even chidori only made a hole in front of it.

Thers no version of this battle that doesn't end in seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: I agree. Neji doesn't win a majority of the time.

If Neji can't shut off his chakra points early on, he is toast. (referring to Part 2 Neji.)

I just don't see Kimmimaro immediately going for his strongest move at the beginning of the fight in character.

This fight is bound to start off in taijutsu.

Blood lusted, Kimi wins 100% of the time.

Rock Lee was also becoming sober before he started losing. And he never used the 5th Gate. Not saying that he would win, just pointing that out.

That last scan you showed, confirms Kimmimaro almost killed Kidomaro but it doesn't confirm he beat every Sound 4 at the same time.

It's hard to scale Part 2 Neji to Part 1 Kabuto. Because Part 2 Neji doesn't have many feats to go by.

He hardly gets any screen time. However, being the only Jonin out of the Konaha 11 BoS Shippudden would imply he is ahead of his peers by a good bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: You know what, you're right.

I just thought about it some more.

I forgot that Curse Mark is an external source of power.

Even if Neji shuts off Base Kimmimaro's chakra points early on, he could still draw chakra from his curse mark.

The same way Sasuke was able used 3 Chidori's instead of 2 vs Gaara in the Chunin Exams Arc.

Kimmimaro wins 100% regardless.

Neji has no way of defending against Kimmimaro's final attack.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DoTheTwist_

Kimimaro being Kakashi tier is laughable. Kakashi would oneshot Kimimaro with Raikiri through any of his bone constructs.

Also Neji stomps, rotation breaks anyone of his bones, its debatable Neji could just close his points anyways, or simply destroy his contrsucts. Kimimaro not being sealed during the war was because the strongest named Shinobi around him at the time was Kankuro who was already dealing with Chiyo and Muu who was dealing with Hanzo.

If this is part 2 Neji it's even more of a stomp, airpalm has the feats to paste Kimimaro.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Raziel2014
@dothetwist_ said:

Kimimaro being Kakashi tier is laughable. Kakashi would oneshot Kimimaro with Raikiri through any of his bone constructs.

Also Neji stomps, rotation breaks anyone of his bones, its debatable Neji could just close his points anyways, or simply destroy his contrsucts. Kimimaro not being sealed during the war was because the strongest named Shinobi around him at the time was Kankuro who was already dealing with Chiyo and Muu who was dealing with Hanzo.

If this is part 2 Neji it's even more of a stomp, airpalm has the feats to paste Kimimaro.

yes because kimimaro is just gonna stand still and do nothing, lets not even mention kakashi spaming or using Raikiri of the bat, sure kakashi could possibly win against Base Kimimaro without Kamui but against curse seal state it would be quite difficult for kakashi to win with his piss poor charkra/stamina, Raikiri is not gonna do much against C2 defensive bones or AOE, nots not even mention that kakashi getting close is very dangerous in this case.

Kimimaro beats neji in both scenarios be it Pre time skip or Post.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro is not a really powerful character in terms of speed Kimimaro sucks! In a ranking of stronger characters poor Kimimaro would not even enter a Top 50 ...

Kimimaro Bones has no feats that put it as capable of resisting something like Chidori.

Kimimaro does not have good speed feats he fought weak versions of Lee (base) and Gaara. Lee (base) at that time of the work is weak and slow being much inferior to any Jonin from Konoha.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: I tink Kimimaro would beat Zabuza, Neji, or Asuma.

But lose to Kakashi Sensei

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Healthy Kimimaro is low kage level by quotes and off-panel feats. He assisted in killing the 4th Kazekage and it was said that the Konoha invasion would have gone smoothly if he was well enough to help. The Kimimaro that fought Gaara (who by that point was easily average Jonin level) was so sick that he "shouldn't even be able to move".

Sick Kimimaro would beat genin Neji 10/10 but likely loses to Jonin Neji due to speed

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The child versions of Lee, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji are slow and weak compared to Jonins from Konoha the jonins were clearly capable of speedblitz someone like kid Neji.

Neji>Lee

Kid Lee (base) was able to fight Kimimaro and Lee is in the same league as kid Sasuke in terms of speed

The jonins Asuma, Kurenai and Kakashi showed to be able to resist a little against Rank-S shinobis like Itachi and Kisame. Kabuto that had a level comparable to that of Kakashi was able to fight against the Tsunade.

The same Tsunade and Itachi completely humiliated kid Naruto and Sasuke the difference in speed and strength between them was huge and neither Itachi and Tsunade really wanted to kill

The two could clearly kill the brats in one hit!

Itachi stomp Kid Sasuke

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/146/11.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/146/12.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/146/13.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/146/14.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/146/15.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/146/17.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/147/9.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/147/10.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/147/11.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/147/12.jpg

Tsunade stomp kid Naruto

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/158/12.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/158/13.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/158/14.jpg

https://img.mghubcdn.com/file/imghub/naruto/158/15.jpg

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Kid Neji, then I think he loses

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WorldsGreatest

Neji blitzes. He’s a Jounin level Shinobo whereas Kimi’s best feat is beating a team consisting of four chunin.

On base he had trouble with Weighted Injured Lee’s speed.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zuriel-el

@worldsgreatest: He beat those four chunin (sasuje was actually chunin level, sakon stomped him, shikamaru was chunin level and wouldvwould've Died fighting Tayuya) in base, before receiving training from orochimaru. And his best feat is nearly killing a jonin level gaara while half dead.

And being one of the only edo to go unsealed in the fourth great ninja war.

Lee wasn't wearing weights, he tried using omote renge (can't do this with weights on), kimimaro also stomped a thousand kn0 narutos, without the getting tagged once, he beat base lee, had trouble with drunken lee (gai saod it would take himself amd neji teaming up to stop this version with fatality), kimimaro beat drunken lee while standing on a spot when he took the battle seriously, and then beat sober lee stopping his attempt at omote renge without any problems, and when on to rip gaara a new one beating everything gaara through at him even with a terrain advantage and large aoe, gaara was only saved by the fact that kimimaro died just before the final blow hit home.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Version of neji? If it's child Neji kimimaro kills him. Adult it's close

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes because kimimaro is just gonna stand still and do nothing, lets not even mention kakashi spaming or using Raikiri of the bat, sure kakashi could possibly win against Base Kimimaro without Kamui but against curse seal state it would be quite difficult for kakashi to win with his piss poor charkra/stamina, Raikiri is not gonna do much against C2 defensive bones or AOE, nots not even mention that kakashi getting close is very dangerous in this case.

Pure conjecture. Chidori went through Gaaras shell like butter, Kimimaro's projectiles broke on several of Gaaras shields, including the Automatic ones Unweighted Lee punched through. Practically any chakra enhanced attack would go through Kimi's bones, why do you think they purposely restricted the Rasengen when Naruto fought him?

Also LOL @ questioning if Raikiri is an in-character move, only when Kakashi is fighting Itatchi (i.e CiS) does he not think to use it, he's opened with it so many times its litterally his nickname.

Kimimaro beats neji in both scenarios be it Pre time skip or Post.

Neji's airpalm is capable of destroying chakra constructs and strong enough to repel the 10 tails swipe. One could seriously argue he'd oneshot Kimimaro even in CS2.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WorldsGreatest

@zuriel-el said:

@worldsgreatest: He beat those four chunin (sasuje was actually chunin level, sakon stomped him, shikamaru was chunin level and wouldvwould've Died fighting Tayuya) in base, before receiving training from orochimaru. And his best feat is nearly killing a jonin level gaara while half dead.

All that tells us is that Chunin level is a relatively broad category. Match ups also play in a factor in whether or not someone would lose. Tayuyu beating him in base dosen't mean she's far above the level of a chunin.

The S4 were pushed to extreme diff by two tired and chakra drained Touketsbu Jounin who are weaker than regular jounin. That means they're weaker than even Touketsbu jounin meaning they're chunin level.

Garaa wasn't jounin level.

And being one of the only edo to go unsealed in the fourth great ninja war.

This means nothing. Kimi fought fodder Samurai and was assisted by Chiyo.

Lee wasn't wearing weights, he tried using omote renge (can't do this with weights on), kimimaro also stomped a thousand kn0 narutos, without the getting tagged once, he beat base lee, had trouble with drunken lee (gai saod it would take himself amd neji teaming up to stop this version with fatality), kimimaro beat drunken lee while standing on a spot when he took the battle seriously, and then beat sober lee stopping his attempt at omote renge without any problems, and when on to rip gaara a new one beating everything gaara through at him even with a terrain advantage and large aoe, gaara was only saved by the fact that kimimaro died just before the final blow hit home.

He didn't do Omote renge tho. That dosen't mean he didn't have weights on. Stopping 1000 Kn0 Naruto's isn't impressive given they all have glass canon durability and Kimi can fight offensively and defenseively at the same time. It's not like all the clones were rushing him. It was a small amount attacking at once.

I can't understand what you're trying to say in the rest of your post.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zuriel-el

@dothetwist_: First your argument isn't accurate.

1. The gaara that fought kimimaro is several tiers abobe what kee and sasuke fought. First speed, gaara was too slow then to follow weightless lees movements much less block his attacks, chidori went through his shield easily.

Kimimaro obliterated weightless lee, while standing on a spot when he took the battle seriously.

This gaara was able to deal with kimimaros speed easily until cs2, note: kimimaro is so massively faster than kn0 naruto (sasuke couldn't fight this without precog), that he killed a thousand of him without being tagged, he did this while jobbing. This gaara has greater aoe (large scale attacks that make speed useless), better defenses, amd far more skill.

Kimimaro entered cs1 (he destroyed lee in base), gaara was able to subdue him, he went cs2, he bullrused (just ran into it) the shield sasuke broke with chidori (a jutsu) And ripped it with just strength from his body. This gaara is far stronger thn what sasuke fought, the shield is bound to be stronger, but kimimaro ripped it all the same, and mocked gaaras nickname.

Gaara then made an Even stronger shield, his ultimate shield, much harder than the first, this is what kimimaro failed to break. Now note. This is kimimaro sick and dying, he is in worse condition than itachi was, itachi could actually stand on two feat, wakk around do missions and fight without aid as long as he took his meds, kimimaro was on life support, kabuto simply told him of orochimarus predicament and did a patch up (maybe, i assume he did), and kimimaro set out and in thi condition.

Stomped a Part 1 base Sasuke tier (naruto in kn0) opponent while jobbing.

Stomped another (lee:), stomped amped lee also while standing on a spot (according to guy Part 1 neji cant defeat drunken lee alone).

He then went on the face a massively stronger gaara (jonin tier). And uses an aoe attack neji has no answer for.

All that is sick half dead kimimaro.

Now consider what orochimaru says about Healthy kimimaro.

Oro said if kimimaro was healthy and able, his attack on konoha would have gone without a hitch, he'd have killed hiruzen without losing his arms.

He also states kabuto is stronger than anything konoha can send.

Kabuto (stated to be kakashi tier by both orochimaru amd jiraiyag stated kimimaro is orochimarus strongest servant (kimi>kabuto).

Part 2 kimimaro.

As an edo tensei, fought mifunes company.

Mifune is early ms sasuke tier, he defeated hanzou of the salamander in speed (hanzou was fast enough to escape nagato on the battle field), and defeated jiraiya orochimaru and tsunade in their early adulthood.

Yet against mifune his men and l the others there (this company defeated deidara by the way. Yet they never managed to seal kimimaro.

2. Kakashi isn't going to beat kimimaro either. At least not the way you think, without kamui this battle is hopeless, kimimaros aoe and ability in battle which orochimaru states is above konoha shinobi, and his aoe if all else fails, wont allow that.

3. Nejis airpalm has been tanked by the neji clone, Even deidara. And both of these have less durability feats than kimimaro, he can't hope to use this to one-shot base kimimaro much kess cs2 that boosts stats by ten times.

In a cqc battle neji would have advantages, but bony protrusions form kimimaro will tag neji eventually, plus sawarabi no mai is a one shot move kimimaro can kill most naruto tiers with. Neji can't evade it due to its aoe, and the number of spikes coming at him, he can't use kaiten forever. Kimimaro will wIn.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wushu59

People are definitely under estimating Kimimaro here.

He's a least Elite Jonin Level.

Why would Orochimaru want him as vessel if he wasn't??

People keep using Drunk Base Rock Lee to low ball him... But he didn't even fight Lee with curse mark.

Also, it took Jonin Might Guy, Neji & Tenten to restrain him while he was drunk. Lol

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest: Sasuke woul be average chunin tier, which these four were above. two of sasuke at the time wouldn't defeat an average jonin like asuma, two of the sound four did. Sakon beat sasuke with ease. Tayuya fought shikamaru not sasuke.

Genma and aoba aren't tokubetsu jounin Who are weaker than average, They were Two of the Three of the fourth hokages protective, unlike the rest he would simply sideline or ask to throw kunai at intervals, these guys could follow minato in battle, these guys also made muu (a kage) retreat in battle During the 4th great ninja war. The sound four put them in a hospital.

Gaara was jonin level, dealing with someone who beat kn0 naruto while jobbing, handling someone who beat weightless lee whike standing on a spot, forcing the person into cs1 (boost by 5 times) and winning, forcing kimimaro into cs2 (ten times boost), and not dying, when kimimaro alone is more than the sound four. This is someone orochimaru believes to be stronger than kakashi. Hello?

He tried to use it, kimimaro stopped him when he went for the first kick meant to launch kimimaro of the ground (please recall, looking for scans to post links at rhis time wouldbe a real drag).

He didn't have weights on, umless you think lee with weights is faster than kn0 naruto,sasuke (lee tier) isn't as fast as kn0 naruto.

Excuse me, one of these (kn0 naruto tier) was blitzing pre 3rd tomoe sasuke like a statue, killing a thousand without breaking a sweat whike jobbing is a big deal. Two thousand base narutos gave a biju ampes gaara a beating. A thousand kn0 is far above this tier, kimimaro murked them. Lol fighting is attacking and defending at the same time, every time you throw a blow you have to land it without being hit, and naruto never tagged kimimaro.

He did alm this while hald dead. He was in worse shape than itachi was. He literally came to these battles straight out of life support. Constant ivs, breathing tubes, or he dies. Itachi wasn't this banged up.

Imagine a healthy kimimaro.

And no This unit was made uo of more tha than samurai, Mifune is Ms sasuke tier in speed (im not kidding, he defeated hanzou, hanzou whose speed Allowed him escape nagato) they defeated deidara, sasori, hanzou, but couldn't stop kimimaro.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KBs of Naruto that Kimimaro fought were crap

Rock Lee is in the same league as Sasuke at speed Lee himself said that Sasuke's speed was the same as his ... Sasuke's speed sucks compared to a Jonin just look at the manga and the way Itachi dodges your Chidori without any effort

Asuma speed feat vs Kisame

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Asuma a jonin level shinobi can dodge attacks from someone like Kisame and even managed to superficially hit Akatsuki’s face

Kimimaro has nothing at this level!

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: I'd argue that..

Drunk Rock Lee >>>>>> Sober Rock Lee

by a lot.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimimaro was almost kage level, he wins.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#47  Edited By OrangeCrush81

Part 2 Neji doesn't have enough feats comparable to Kimamaro at full power.

He blitzed a couple of 30% Kisame clones and showed off a new mid- long ranged attack against arm less Deidara. But, that's it.

He would have died along with everyone else, if Kakashi didn't Kamui Deidara's explosion away.

The early taijutsu portion would be interesting though..

What could Neji do against Kimimaro's Bone Graveyard?

thisisa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kimimaro

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: Chunin exam sasuke And lee are Not as fast as kno naruto.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11111/111116581/5362182-narutovskimimaro02.png

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/202/18

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/203/3

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/203/5

Kimimaro killed them. All without breaking a sweat.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/209/10

And jokingly said ''and then there was one''

When he took lee seriously (drunken lee), he stomped him while standing on a spot. Lee couldn't phase him or tag him any more.

Scaling. Sick Barely alive kimimaro.

Cs2 Kimimaro>>End of part one gaara>>CS1 kimimaro>>Serious base kimimmaro>>>>>drunken lee=jobbing kimimaro>>>>Kn0 naruto>Chunin sasuke=weightless lee

Imagine his healthy version.

GamesBlue11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curse mark 3 Kimimaro would make Neji look like a joke