Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Power NeXus
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"
WHAT BRAND OF F**KERY IS THIS?? 

WHY has his magnanimously idiotic thread been brought back to life?? "
Lol, you say that Elektra really outclases Kim Possible even though Kim Possible dodges multiple lasers at once. Plus with the power suit was able to go toe to toe with warmonga who is stronger than Elektre physically. Kim Possible is not as good a fighter I can accept, but she can get by as she knows 16 styles of kung fu and has humiliated masters of kung fu. "

Do you even know what you're talking about? Kim Possible can not dodge lasers. In order to dodge a laser, one would have to move faster than the speed of light. Going toe to toe with 'Warmonga' isn't even close to impressive. Elektra has curbstomped superhuman athletes before. In reply to something you said eariler, knowing 16 styles of the same martial art is a limitation when fighting someone who knows just about every martial art. And Elektra, on a regular basis, humiliates people who humiliate people who humiliate what a Disney channel teenager would consider to be a 'master' of kung fu. 
I can't believe I'm even still arguing in this thread. Vance summed it up perfectly.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Doorknobs

I can't believe this is a serious thread. Kim stands no chance. Elektra has taken down opponents Kim would have nightmares taking down. Elektra by a curbstomp.

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Lost_Rellik

Elecktra stomps
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By chaos-soul

elecktra has died and come back to life how many times?(this is serious i really wanna kno for my own insight)
but she wins she know more MA and has faced off aginst greater foes than shego(whom is a cool char)

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By chaos-soul

elecktra has died and come back to life how many times?(this is serious i really wanna kno for my own insight)
but she wins she know more MA and has faced off aginst greater foes than shego(whom is a cool char)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@chaos-soul said:
" elecktra has died and come back to life how many times?(this is serious i really wanna kno for my own insight) but she wins she know more MA and has faced off aginst greater foes than shego(whom is a cool char) "
She died and came back once. 
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By chaos-soul
@Vance Astro: thanks
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@chaos-soul said:
" @Vance Astro: thanks "
No prob.
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"

Lol, you say that Elektra really outclases Kim Possible even though Kim Possible dodges multiple lasers at once. Plus with the power suit was able to go toe to toe with warmonga who is stronger than Elektre physically. Kim Possible is not as good a fighter I can accept, but she can get by as she knows 16 styles of kung fu and has humiliated masters of kung fu. "

Do you even know what you're talking about? Kim Possible can not dodge lasers. In order to dodge a laser, one would have to move faster than the speed of light. Going toe to toe with 'Warmonga' isn't even close to impressive. Elektra has curbstomped superhuman athletes before. In reply to something you said eariler, knowing 16 styles of the same martial art is a limitation when fighting someone who knows just about every martial art. And Elektra, on a regular basis, humiliates people who humiliate people who humiliate what a Disney channel teenager would consider to be a 'master' of kung fu. I can't believe I'm even still arguing in this thread. Vance summed it up perfectly. "

Firstly she has dodged lasers, whether it is physically possible or not, she has, I know what I am talking about, and I am guessing that you have not even watched the show. It is a toe to toe strength feat. Warmonga is easily stronger than Sabretooth, Elektra is not. I am not saying that Kim Possible is necerssarily stronger than sabretooth, I am stating that being physically stronger is not an issue and so over-look her age, as she has experience enough to make up for her age. Elektra loses to the likes of bullseye. 
Have you ever heard of the phrase: "Jack of all trades master of none." That is what Elektra is. I can argue all day and you can claim what you like, but how do you know if Elektra knows at least 4 of Kim Possible's styles. I know That Elektra knows many styles that Kim does not know but Who is to say that one style is better than the other. Remember that it is a cartoon and that Kim has jumped many feet into the air with no momentum, Kim Possible due to over-exaggerations has better physical feats than Elektra. Remember that deathstroke has also shown incredibly fast feats. 

I am not saying that I like the fact that she is dodging lasers from point blank range, but I am saying that she does it consistently in about every single episode.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By spiderpigbart

All Elaektra has to do is kick Kim, grab her head, and stab and/or snap her neck.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderpigbart said:
"All Elaektra has to do is kick Kim, grab her head, and stab and/or snap her neck. "

Right, so no technique, and ignoring Kim's laser dodging reflexes.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mv

Electre chopped the head of a fly clean off, i think she has enough "technique"

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MTS:
Yes to chop a fly, but not enough speed. Kim Possible does not kill, but she is a good fighter, and it takes alot of brute foce to knock out Kim.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By spiderpigbart
" @spiderpigbart said:
"All Elaektra has to do is kick Kim, grab her head, and stab and/or snap her neck. "
Right, so no technique, and ignoring Kim's laser dodging reflexes. "
I somehow doubt that a teen could beat an adult with years of expeirence.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mv

Says who ? Elektra has enough of that to take down a cheerleader spy

star notes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By star notes
@spiderpigbart said:

lol i just pictured that in my mind and i agree elektra would kill kim.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By spiderpigbart

Grace under pressure
Grace under pressure
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Power NeXus
"@Power NeXus said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"

Do you even know what you're talking about? Kim Possible can not dodge lasers. In order to dodge a laser, one would have to move faster than the speed of light. Going toe to toe with 'Warmonga' isn't even close to impressive. Elektra has curbstomped superhuman athletes before. In reply to something you said eariler, knowing 16 styles of the same martial art is a limitation when fighting someone who knows just about every martial art. And Elektra, on a regular basis, humiliates people who humiliate people who humiliate what a Disney channel teenager would consider to be a 'master' of kung fu. I can't believe I'm even still arguing in this thread. Vance summed it up perfectly. "
Firstly she has dodged lasers, whether it is physically possible or not, she has, I know what I am talking about, and I am guessing that you have not even watched the show. It is a toe to toe strength feat. Warmonga is easily stronger than Sabretooth, Elektra is not. I am not saying that Kim Possible is necerssarily stronger than sabretooth, I am stating that being physically stronger is not an issue and so over-look her age, as she has experience enough to make up for her age. Elektra loses to the likes of bullseye. Have you ever heard of the phrase: "Jack of all trades master of none." That is what Elektra is. I can argue all day and you can claim what you like, but how do you know if Elektra knows at least 4 of Kim Possible's styles. I know That Elektra knows many styles that Kim does not know but Who is to say that one style is better than the other. Remember that it is a cartoon and that Kim has jumped many feet into the air with no momentum, Kim Possible due to over-exaggerations has better physical feats than Elektra. Remember that deathstroke has also shown incredibly fast feats.  I am not saying that I like the fact that she is dodging lasers from point blank range, but I am saying that she does it consistently in about every single episode. "

A human being dodging a laser beam is so over-the-top PIS that it's really not even worth talking about. Whatever energy beams they were, they couldn't have been actual lasers. Just the kind of standard energy blasts that a cartoon would refer to as a 'laser'.
What are Warmonga's strength feats? 
Kim Possible is in high school. However much experience she has, it can't be that much. Elektra is an adult, and has had several times more training and experience than Kim Possible. 
"Jack of all trades, master of none"? Elektra is a ninja. Whatever martial arts style she uses, she has mastered. Kim just uses 16 different versions of one style. So, no matter what she does, it's always Kung Fu. That doesn't exactly give her much versatility there. 
Elektra also has amazing athletic feats. Her martial arts training mixed with her above-Olympic level athelticism has helped her keep up (and cut up) Spider-Man on at least one occasion. 
What the heck does Deathstroke have to do with all this? 
Once again, they're not lasers. Not even speedsters like Quicksilver have a chance at dodging an acual laser. So a sub-Olympic level teenager doesn't have a prayer.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FLCL1
@Power NeXus said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"

Firstly she has dodged lasers, whether it is physically possible or not, she has, I know what I am talking about, and I am guessing that you have not even watched the show. It is a toe to toe strength feat. Warmonga is easily stronger than Sabretooth, Elektra is not. I am not saying that Kim Possible is necerssarily stronger than sabretooth, I am stating that being physically stronger is not an issue and so over-look her age, as she has experience enough to make up for her age. Elektra loses to the likes of bullseye. Have you ever heard of the phrase: "Jack of all trades master of none." That is what Elektra is. I can argue all day and you can claim what you like, but how do you know if Elektra knows at least 4 of Kim Possible's styles. I know That Elektra knows many styles that Kim does not know but Who is to say that one style is better than the other. Remember that it is a cartoon and that Kim has jumped many feet into the air with no momentum, Kim Possible due to over-exaggerations has better physical feats than Elektra. Remember that deathstroke has also shown incredibly fast feats.  I am not saying that I like the fact that she is dodging lasers from point blank range, but I am saying that she does it consistently in about every single episode. "
A human being dodging a laser beam is so over-the-top PIS that it's really not even worth talking about. Whatever energy beams they were, they couldn't have been actual lasers. Just the kind of standard energy blasts that a cartoon would refer to as a 'laser'.What are Warmonga's strength feats? Kim Possible is in high school. However much experience she has, it can't be that much. Elektra is an adult, and has had several times more training and experience than Kim Possible. "Jack of all trades, master of none"? Elektra is a ninja. Whatever martial arts style she uses, she has mastered. Kim just uses 16 different versions of one style. So, no matter what she does, it's always Kung Fu. That doesn't exactly give her much versatility there. Elektra also has amazing athletic feats. Her martial arts training mixed with her above-Olympic level athelticism has helped her keep up (and cut up) Spider-Man on at least one occasion. What the heck does Deathstroke have to do with all this? Once again, they're not lasers. Not even speedsters like Quicksilver have a chance at dodging an acual laser. So a sub-Olympic level teenager doesn't have a prayer. "

a human being able to dodge a lazer isnt pis its bs lol 

btw: R.I.P kim possible
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@spiderpigbart said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
Right, so no technique, and ignoring Kim's laser dodging reflexes. "
I somehow doubt that a teen could beat an adult with years of expeirence. "

Power Pack....Teen Titans....Runaways....the list goes on....... 

.....Elektra in a fun battle that ends with them shopping for clothes and eating at the mall...lol
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Power NeXus
@FLCL1:
Well put 
lol
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By Sissel
@FLCL1 said:
"@Sleuth said:
"Elektra wins of course. Far too much skill for Kim. "
Kim possible knows 16 styles of kung fu and was able to beat aliens. "
eletra has shown hundreds of feats kim possible could never pull off this is a utter curbstomp to even THINK a cartoon charater can beat a comic character is utterly crazy its not gonna happen and everone one this thread can post feats showing that electra  own but im pretty sure everyone is wonering if this if a joke or not i myself is surprized
So, tell me, Can Elektra beat Generator Rex or even Ben 10 with Ultimatrix code in his hands? Because what you just said is pure biased. I won't say that Kim can win this by a landslide but, might win this in a tough battle. So, if you are still saying that no cartoon character can beat comic character. Tell me how can Elektra beat those two. I would love to know.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Elektra slaughters Kim with ease. No argument needed.