Who will win?
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think that Kim Possible stomps. If you agree with me say why, and if not also say why.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

elektra wins with ease she has more training more experience and is ready willing and able to kill where as kim is a teenaged girl who generally fights borderline retarded villains she just has no chance against elektra

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
"elektra wins with ease she has more training more experience and is ready willing and able to kill where as kim is a teenaged girl who generally fights borderline retarded villains she just has no chance against elektra "

Kim knows 16 styles of martial arts and is far more athletic than elektra, I think she outclases elektra, though I could be wrong.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
@ultimatewarrior123:
how does kim possible out class elektra? seriously im curious as to why youd think that the people elektra faces on a regular basis would eat kim possible for breakfast some maybe literally(tho not sure on that)
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Power NeXus
this person?
this person?
You honestly believe this person could beat...

If you truly believe that, then I'm not even going to bother debating here. This is just like that 'Zoom vs Galactus' thread...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock  Online

LOL.

Sukislide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Sukislide

Is this even a serious question or someone trying to be funny?  Elektra wins a by landslide because she is a trained killer and has fought tougher oppenents than Kim Possible has.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Electra
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Tradog
@Sukislide said:
" Is this even a serious question or someone trying to be funny?  Elektra wins a by landslide because she is a trained killer and has fought tougher oppenents than Kim Possible has. "
Tousen!!!!
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaMan

Ron Stopable would stomp Elektra. As for Kim... she fights aliens and stuff, lol.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sukislide said:
"Is this even a serious question or someone trying to be funny?  Elektra wins a by landslide because she is a trained killer and has fought tougher oppenents than Kim Possible has. "

Kim possible has jumped across buildings and stuff, she has a battle suit as well, Elektra is a killer but Kim took on Warmonga, she has proven to be more skillful than ninjas who were trained to kill. She defeats henchmen like they were nothing. This is not a joke. Is elektra superhuman or something, because Kim possible has proven time and time again that she has superhamn abilities. 

Kim Possible has shown to be very strong, matching shego and beating henchmen with power rings.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

kim possible is already dead. disney had her killed years ago.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1

spite elaktra OWNS
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Agent Buttons
@Power NeXus said:
"
this person?
this person?
              If you truly believe that, then I'm not even going to bother debating here. This is just like that 'Zoom vs Galactus' thread... "

lol
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"spite elaktra OWNS "

I did not mean spite, what makes you so sure Elektra would win?
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sleuth

Elektra wins of course. Far too much skill for Kim.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sleuth said:
"Elektra wins of course. Far too much skill for Kim. "

Kim possible knows 16 styles of kung fu and was able to beat aliens.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sukislide said:
"Is this even a serious question or someone trying to be funny?  Elektra wins a by landslide because she is a trained killer and has fought tougher oppenents than Kim Possible has. "

Being a trained killer means nothing, might as well be in the army. I know that she is good at her job, but Kim Possible has been able to go toe to toe with aliens and superheroes. Plus she is very skilled in kung fu and has managed to go toe to toe with masters such as Yori.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@buttersdaman000:
Is this just speaking of cancellation?  

@ OP
Almost hate to reply due to the strong love of Kim here, but... 
Elektra has also done everything you mention of Kim + she has MANY years of experience and far more MA training. 
Tht is why she will win : P 

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Donovan Montgomery said:
"@buttersdaman000: Is this just speaking of cancellation?    @ OPAlmost hate to reply due to the strong love of Kim here, but... Elektra has also done everything you mention of Kim + she has MANY years of experience and far more MA training. Tht is why she will win : P   "

Yori had far more years of training and experience, it did not help, Shego had way more trainng and has not helped, even Warmonga was getting owned a bit until that big staff almost killed her.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I admit I made my comment a bit out there to see how people would react, but I don't think that this is spite at all. I just think that Elektra is not as strong or as athletic as Kim, people need to realise that although KIm is a girl, she is stronger than physically enhanced men.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

My kids and I love Kim Possible, but she will not beat Elektra, sorry. 
Elektra is better then Shego.  
That remindes me.....
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Donovan Montgomery said:
"My kids and I love Kim Possible, but she will not beat Elektra, sorry. Elektra is better then Shego.  That remindes me..... "

Yeah I don't mind if you think Elektra beats Kim Possible, it just annoys me when people start saying Spite, when it obviously is not. Kim Possible has dodged Lasers, jumped many feet into the air, has force fields and is better than olympians in abilities, she knows 16 styles of kung fu, has beaten masters of kung fu, so I think it would be close.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, I don't see Kim doing much here
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
"Yeah, I don't see Kim doing much here "

I see kim being as probably faster and stronger, definetely more agile than Elektra. Kim can hold her own, she knows 16 styles, and so she would probably overpower Elektra. 
Kim is no ordinary girl "She can do anything" LOL (that qupte was for humour.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DaMan

Elektra would have a lot more trouble fighting Kim without weapons, plus, Kim has a battle suit that would stomp Elektra into dust. 
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rein

forget martial arts can't elektra just mind control kim to kill herself?

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DaMan
@rein said:
"forget martial arts can't elektra just mind control kim to kill herself? "

Show and tell me when and where she has done this. I remember hearing about it, but I've never seen it.
rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rein
@DaMan said:
" @rein said:
"forget martial arts can't elektra just mind control kim to kill herself? "
Show and tell me when and where she has done this. I remember hearing about it, but I've never seen it. "
she's shown limited mind control on numerous occasions, however i don't have any scans of it. normally she can possess a body of someone untrained in resisting mind control for a undisclosed amount of time. if there are any limits to what she can get someone to do while using it i'm not sure, i'm not a elektra buff
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Obtrusive

Kim possible despite the fact that she doesn't have any stabbies

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FLCL1
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@Sleuth said:
"Elektra wins of course. Far too much skill for Kim. "
Kim possible knows 16 styles of kung fu and was able to beat aliens. "

eletra has shown hundreds of feats kim possible could never pull off this is a utter curbstomp to even THINK a cartoon charater can beat a comic character is utterly crazy its not gonna happen and everone one this thread can post feats showing that electra  own but im pretty sure everyone is wonering if this if a joke or not i myself is surprized
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Power NeXus
"@Sukislide said:
Kim possible has jumped across buildings and stuff, she has a battle suit as well, Elektra is a killer but Kim took on Warmonga, she has proven to be more skillful than ninjas who were trained to kill. She defeats henchmen like they were nothing. This is not a joke. Is elektra superhuman or something, because Kim possible has proven time and time again that she has superhamn abilities.  Kim Possible has shown to be very strong, matching shego and beating henchmen with power rings. "

She has superhuman abilities? Ok, what are her powers? How did she aquire them? 
Kim Possible is not superhuman. She is a human-level athlete whose feats are overembellished because she is a CARTOON. 
She has beaten ninjas and 'henchmen' with power rings? Ooooh, yeah. It's not like Elektra can hold a candle to anything like that... 
Elektra can demolish a small army of Hand ninjas. 
Yes, Elektra is superhuman. She is telepathic. Kim Possible has absolutly no defense against telepathic intrusion. Elektra could totally mindrape her. She is also an above Olympic-level athlete and is one of the greaest hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel U. She hardly has reason to be afraid of a Olympic-level (if that) athlete who knows 16 different styles of a single martial art. 

Seriously, HOW THE **** DID A THREAD LIKE THIS GET TWO PAGES. 
Comicvine is slowly going down the toilet.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FLCL1
@Power NeXus said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@Sukislide said:
Kim possible has jumped across buildings and stuff, she has a battle suit as well, Elektra is a killer but Kim took on Warmonga, she has proven to be more skillful than ninjas who were trained to kill. She defeats henchmen like they were nothing. This is not a joke. Is elektra superhuman or something, because Kim possible has proven time and time again that she has superhamn abilities.  Kim Possible has shown to be very strong, matching shego and beating henchmen with power rings. "
She has superhuman abilities? Ok, what are her powers? How did she aquire them? Kim Possible is not superhuman. She is a human-level athlete whose feats are overembellished because she is a CARTOON. She has beaten ninjas and 'henchmen' with power rings? Ooooh, yeah. It's not like Elektra can hold a candle to anything like that... Elektra can demolish a small army of Hand ninjas. Yes, Elektra is superhuman. She is telepathic. Kim Possible has absolutly no defense against telepathic intrusion. Elektra could totally mindrape her. She is also an above Olympic-level athlete and is one of the greaest hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel U. She hardly has reason to be afraid of a Olympic-level (if that) athlete who knows 16 different styles of a single martial art.    Seriously, HOW THE **** DID A THREAD LIKE THIS GET TWO PAGES. Comicvine is slowly going down the toilet. "

exaclly wat i posted above but less brutal XD
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Power NeXus
@FLCL1:
Sometimes a good mix of brutality and logic is the only way to reach these guys...
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1
@Power NeXus said:
"@FLCL1: Sometimes a good mix of brutality and logic is the only way to reach these guys... "

agreed XD
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

-_- really? someone REALLY thinks kim has a chance here!!!!!!! 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FLCL1
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"-_- really? someone REALLY thinks kim has a chance here!!!!!!!  "

one person
Avatar image for don_t_kranq_just_psychoo
DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this is realy easy to reply  elektra is kicking kim into a next kave and  elektra is soooo better in martial arts than a chearleader

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DaMan

If Kim has her battle suit then Elektra's only option for victory is her telepathy.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMan said:
"If Kim has her battle suit then Elektra's only option for victory is her telepathy. "

I don't know how Kim's Powersuit forcefield would fair against it. But if it can't Elektra does win.
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
"@Sukislide said:
She has superhuman abilities? Ok, what are her powers? How did she aquire them? Kim Possible is not superhuman. She is a human-level athlete whose feats are overembellished because she is a CARTOON. She has beaten ninjas and 'henchmen' with power rings? Ooooh, yeah. It's not like Elektra can hold a candle to anything like that... Elektra can demolish a small army of Hand ninjas. Yes, Elektra is superhuman. She is telepathic. Kim Possible has absolutly no defense against telepathic intrusion. Elektra could totally mindrape her. She is also an above Olympic-level athlete and is one of the greaest hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel U. She hardly has reason to be afraid of a Olympic-level (if that) athlete who knows 16 different styles of a single martial art.    Seriously, HOW THE **** DID A THREAD LIKE THIS GET TWO PAGES. Comicvine is slowly going down the toilet. "

Lol, Kim possible's feats are over-exaggerated but that is because she is who she is. She has jumped far higher than any olympic competitor has, she is far above olympic level and so don't try that. With the battle suit she was able to go toe to toe with Warmonga who is very strong, Kim Possible is one of the best fighters of Disney which know owns Marvel, she knows 16 styles and that is sure to have increased, as she has been taught by Nana Possible. Elektra is a weak telepath, and I think that it only works on weak-minded people. Elektra is probably a better hand-to-hand fighter, but Kim has dodged many laser guns, has survived many things that would kill normal people, but instead of just saying Elektra can do what Kim did, tell us Elektra's feats and then all opposers of you would have to shut up. 

Another thing is that you said 16 different styles of one martial arts as if it was a bad thing, I have two problems with that: 
A) where did you hear that? 
B) being a brilliant fighter in one style is not necerssarily a disadvantage in any way shape or form.
thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thegreat
"@Power NeXus said:
"@Sukislide said:
Lol, Kim possible's feats are over-exaggerated but that is because she is who she is. She has jumped far higher than any olympic competitor has, she is far above olympic level and so don't try that. With the battle suit she was able to go toe to toe with Warmonga who is very strong, Kim Possible is one of the best fighters of Disney which know owns Marvel, she knows 16 styles and that is sure to have increased, as she has been taught by Nana Possible. Elektra is a weak telepath, and I think that it only works on weak-minded people. Elektra is probably a better hand-to-hand fighter, but Kim has dodged many laser guns, has survived many things that would kill normal people, but instead of just saying Elektra can do what Kim did, tell us Elektra's feats and then all opposers of you would have to shut up.  Another thing is that you said 16 different styles of one martial arts as if it was a bad thing, I have two problems with that: A) where did you hear that? B) being a brilliant fighter in one style is not necerssarily a disadvantage in any way shape or form. "

This is not a curbstomp, it is quite close, but I think Elektra's experience may give her the upper hand. MAYBE.
thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thegreat

Actually maybe Kim possible wins
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is pretty close.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Power NeXus

WHAT BRAND OF F**KERY IS THIS?? 

WHY has his magnanimously idiotic thread been brought back to life??
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
"
WHAT BRAND OF F**KERY IS THIS?? 

WHY has his magnanimously idiotic thread been brought back to life?? "

Lol, you say that Elektra really outclases Kim Possible even though Kim Possible dodges multiple lasers at once. Plus with the power suit was able to go toe to toe with warmonga who is stronger than Elektre physically. Kim Possible is not as good a fighter I can accept, but she can get by as she knows 16 styles of kung fu and has humiliated masters of kung fu.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MKF30

Electra
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Kim possible can do anything. HER SHOW SAYS SO! HOW CAN YOU REFUTE A SHOW THAT SAY SO!

So Kim possibe wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Elektra will kill Kim Possible so bad...she's gonna...she gonna wish she not get killed so bad.