Killua vs feitan HxH

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Could killua hold his own against feitan and possibly pull off a win? Also is killua currently faster than feitan?

Rules:

Random encounter

Killua is aware of Feitans speed but feitan knows nothing of Killuas abilities.

Grassy field

They start 100 ft apart

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Feitan would murder Killua, during his fight with Zazan the other Troupe members said that Feitan was still "sort of sluggish" and had yet to regain his full power, meaning he's even more impressive than what he displayed in that fight.

With Godspeed it's hard to say who is faster, he's likely around the same speed as weakened Feitan but slower than him at full strength.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feitan

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jack_Hart

Killua wins if he uses Godspeed.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skrskr

Feitans abilities are on another level nen wise, we can’t say for certain that killua can just kill feitan whenever he wants and if he got close to killing him feitan would just pull out the pain packer we saw or another crazy variant we haven’t seen.

I would assume killua is faster in Godspeed

Avatar image for deactivated-61e2420928d9d
deactivated-61e2420928d9d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than Feitan’s raw destructive power and maybe speed (though any gap would probably be negligible), I don’t see any implications that he was superior to Killua in literally anything else.

If Killua used Whirlwind and lays more than a couple of physical attacks on him, I don’t see him getting much further to use Pain Packer, and by extension, the Rising Sun.

So yea, Killua.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know enough about Feitans other abilities so all we have are his base stats and Pain Packer: Rising Sun

Killua should win this via Godspeed and he's not stupid enough to just stand around waiting for the sun to be made like Zazan was.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua wins with Godspeed

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Bump

WhimsicalFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WhimsicalFlare

Killua is definitely faster with Godspeed, he most likely low-mid diffs.

Killua would be blitzing him left and right with Whirlwind, Feitan wouldn't have time to even activate Pain Packer.

Avatar image for deactivated-607707f852383
deactivated-607707f852383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Killua

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Feitan can tank most of godspeed killua attack and finish him with pain packer.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31: No he can't. Killua pretty much stuns Feitan and impales him due to the speed difference with GS. There are very little characters in the series who can beat GS at the moment, at least humans.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think GS Killua can decapitate, snap or fatally injure Feitan before he could retaliate with Pain Packer and Rising Sun.

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Funguy31

@pics: I doubt so Youpi was stun because he took a sneak attack with Killua narukami which Killua need to be in the air to move and his pretty telegraph and Killua doesn't have any feat that prove he hit hard enough to one shot him or anything like that Godspeed is also on a tight timer.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31: Um, Killua can use his stunning ability in his palm...so. Killua has better feats than Feitan, so if anything you have to prove Feitan can tank an attack from Killua lmfao. Obviously I won't follow this because I have my own scaling, however Feitan has shown to get hurt by attacks when offguard, Killua is a character who goes for quick kills so while Feitan is stationary and cannot defend, all it takes is one claw attack which will end up killing Feitan.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Feitan would murder Killua, during his fight with Zazan the other Troupe members said that Feitan was still "sort of sluggish" and had yet to regain his full power, meaning he's even more impressive than what he displayed in that fight.

With Godspeed it's hard to say who is faster, he's likely around the same speed as weakened Feitan but slower than him at full strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c1c08144eb5
deactivated-60c1c08144eb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@funguy31: Um, Killua can use his stunning ability in his palm...so. Killua has better feats than Feitan, so if anything you have to prove Feitan can tank an attack from Killua lmfao. Obviously I won't follow this because I have my own scaling, however Feitan has shown to get hurt by attacks when offguard, Killua is a character who goes for quick kills so while Feitan is stationary and cannot defend, all it takes is one claw attack which will end up killing Feitan.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping Godspeed Killua from blitzing Feitan? Feitan should arguably tank the lightning palms in my opinion, and might just be like Killua who has enough electricity tolerance, but he definitely isn't stopping Killua from decapitating him with his claws. Killua mid diffs tbh.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua is literally the fastest human in HxH so far (barring Netero). If he isn't joking around, he should make quick work of Feitan. Even if you say Feitan manages to pull off his Pain Packer, Killua can just... get out of range? Like, if the spider members can get out of range in time, Killua in godspeed mode can most certainly do it.

In short, Feitan literally cannot touch Killua here.

Avatar image for ribbonfighterone
RibbonFighterOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feitan stomps. Killua was getting pressured by Ant Palm whom Zazan would murder. GS only lasts a few minutes as well and can't do much beyond paralyzing him.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Feitan wins mid-diff.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers