Killers/Master minds vs Detectives Gauntlet

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

So basically, you have to say who will fair how against whom, or stop at which round. I can't really find a good way to put this many match ups, so I'll probably start a series of threads. But this is where I'll collect the results if I do.

Killer/Mastermind side:

Warmup Round for detectives: Carl Elias - The bigger picture. (Person of Interest)

No Caption Provided

Trust me. This warm up is quite serious, maybe worthy of being a round. But he doesn't have that many feats as of now.

Round 1: The Boston reaper (Criminal Minds)

No Caption Provided

Foyet wins by killing the detectives. Detectives win by capture.

Round 2: Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

No Caption Provided

The detectives come looking for The Bay Harber Butcher. They win by capturing dex, Dexter wins by avoiding capture.

Round 3: Hannibal Lector (Hannibal)

No Caption Provided

The detectives come to solve an unrelated case, hannibal is just a normal psychiatrist to them. Will hasn't joined yet, so hannibal doesn't have to worry about him. The case spans for months.

Detectives win by noticing hannibal's presence AND capturing/killing hannibal, hannibal wins by evading capture in any way.

Round 4: Walter White (Breaking Bad)

No Caption Provided

The detectives come to catch heisenberg. Detectives wins by capture/killing, walt by avoiding it.

Round 5: Jim Moriarty (Sherlock)

No Caption Provided

Detectives have heard rumors of a 'consulting criminal.'

Jim isn't playing around here. Detectives win by capture/kill, Moriarty by outwitting them.

Round 6: Red John (The Mentalist)

No Caption Provided

Simple enough. detectives come to solve the red john case, win by capture, or killing. Red john wins by doing whatever he does as usual.

Round 7: Prof. James Moriarty (Sherlock holmes, movie)

No Caption Provided

Vs

Warm-up Round: Miami Metro Homicide. Dexter will only act as analyst.

No Caption Provided

Round 1: CSI: Las Vegas crew. (from earlier season, if they underwent any changes)

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Will Graham and FBI (Hannibal)

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Team Shawn Spencer (Psych)

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Cal Lightman and Team Lie to me (Psych series)

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (Sherlock),

No Caption Provided

no mycroft.

Round 6: B.A.U. Criminal Minds crew.

No Caption Provided

Both Jason and David are on the team.

Round 7: Jack Baeur (24)

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Patrick Jane, with resources of Fbi

No Caption Provided

Round 9:

No Caption Provided

Harold Finch, Reese, and Team. They are backed by root, Harold is currently Admin of God Mode.

And Begin!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: It's actually Cal Lightman.

Overall, I'd say Moriarty [BBC] can put down any of the detectives if he really isn't playing around, minus Jack if Jack has Chloe and the CTU he probably has the best shot at taking down Moriarty in my opinion, Chloe could be the deciding factor in my opinion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rogueshadow: I know. Idk how I wrote carl..

Do the gauntlet orders look alright to you?

And.. could jim really take out finch when backed by machine?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

At first I thought that Jack should b lower down, but when I saw Moriarty was out for blood, I decided that he gets the furthest of anybody here.

And I don't know, I know nothing about Person of Interest, CSI & Criminal minds.

The only one that seems out of order to me is movie Moriarty, I think he should be underneath BBC Holmes and above Heisenberg.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I'd just point out that Patrick Jane doesn't work with the FBI...he works with the CBI and his resources should reflect that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I'd just point out that Patrick Jane doesn't work with the FBI...he works with the CBI and his resources should reflect that.

Well, he currently does.

@princearagorn1 said:

At first I thought that Jack should b lower down, but when I saw Moriarty was out for blood, I decided that he gets the furthest of anybody here.

And I don't know, I know nothing about Person of Interest, CSI & Criminal minds.

The only one that seems out of order to me is movie Moriarty, I think he should be underneath BBC Holmes and above Heisenberg.

Well, movie moriarty was more of a mastermind than a consulting criminal.. so I put him a above sherlock one. and he can sing ;)

As for person of interest, it's God mode is the machine fully backing a person called admin. Basically like having a low level brainiac looking after you. It's connected to every electronic device, can hack into any system, has records dating back decades, and has several ways of tracking people sophisticated to the point of sound/pattern of their footsteps almost anywhere there is a device. Finch isn't lacking in intelligence, considering he built the machine, nor resources has several (dozens) aliases who are billionaires at the very least.. exists on no known databases in the world and so on.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@shawnbaby said:

Well, he currently does.

@rogueshadow said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Well, movie moriarty was more of a mastermind than a consulting criminal.. so I put him a above sherlock one. and he can sing ;)

As for person of interest, it's God mode is the machine fully backing a person called admin. Basically like having a low level brainiac looking after you. It's connected to every electronic device, can hack into any system, has records dating back decades, and has several ways of tracking people sophisticated to the point of sound/pattern of their footsteps almost anywhere there is a device. Finch isn't lacking in intelligence, considering he built the machine, nor resources has several (dozens) aliases who are billionaires at the very least.. exists on no known databases in the world and so on.

Yeah... He should win, haha.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Finch is a good guy though, that's why he limited the machine. I could add a few dialogue lines from episode 2*21, but it was too brilliant to give away any spoilers..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@rogueshadow: Heh.. these threads almost become like a PM. Shame on Comicvine lol.

@shawnbaby: What about the remaining?

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heisenberg solo/stomps anyone and everyone here... Then he dissolves their bodies in acid and pours them in the ocean....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@digitalshooter9 said:

Heisenberg solo/stomps anyone and everyone here... Then he dissolves their bodies in acid and pours them in the ocean....

care to explain more?

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AllaithAlsaleh

Hmm, Top detectives I would say are: Jane, Sherlock, and Cal Lightman as for Killers: Red John ah, Red John, Dexter and Hanibal both versions of Moriarty aren't THAT impressive, Jane can probably solve everything except Dex and Red John and I know what you're thinking;Jane already killed Red John, Blah, Blah, anyway Season 6 of The Mentalist was like a Non-Canon it dosn't even make sense to the rest of the series Red John promised Jane that he would kill him when he has the chance and he had it like 3 times so I'm considering that this is Red John from seasons 1 to 5 the superhuman one I mean; the guy who can see through the future who can read minds who is OBVIOUSLY isn't getting caught here so RJ clears easily, Sherlock either stop at Hannibal or Red John, Jane will stop at Red John as well but may stop at Dexter too, Cal Lightman clears EASILY if he met all the criminals which I guess is not an option with Red John and Moriarty, the others stumble across the way and for some final notes;here we have a bunch of VERY intelligent men but only two of them are actually Superhuman:Red John and Shawn Spencer, Shawn is too goofy and RJ is...well... like Doctor Strange mixedwith Red Skull, while most killers here are Villians only Red John is a SUPERvillian because he can see the future and read minds and because Season 6 of The Mentalist is a Non- Canon I mean why would you want to save your archenemy's life while being killed by another criminal on a rooftop, an ACTUAL Red John would walk away and let Jane die, so... only Red John clear and no one is passing him nor Dexter, The End.

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AllaithAlsaleh

this is a cool battle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Whoa. I have a feeling you still haven't caught up on person of interest, but we're getting to see what a morals off Finch would be like with the machine.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Whoa. I have a feeling you still haven't caught up on person of interest, but we're getting to see what a morals off Finch would be like with the machine.

So he's God then?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Well, another artificial intelligence took over instead. And he wanted a peace talk with the finch/machine. It faked blue tooth signals, spooked GPS and all, broke apart the order in a city causing chaos, caused crime to go into overdrive in a day, and apparently taught a kid hacking so he hacked the US martial database and posted the witness lists online..

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1 said:

@rogueshadow: Well, another artificial intelligence took over instead. And he wanted a peace talk with the finch/machine. It faked blue tooth signals, spooked GPS and all, broke apart the order in a city causing chaos, caused crime to go into overdrive in a day, and apparently taught a kid hacking so he hacked the US martial database and posted the witness lists online..

It's an A.I.? Well, they're f*cked then. Ultron has a lot to live up to.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

It's an A.I.?

Yep. Finch designed the machine and tried to make it protect people, another man kind of copied him, but thought it'd be a good idea to not restrict it with morals.

Well, they're f*cked then. Ultron has a lot to live up to.

Let's hope he does.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@princearagorn1: I haven't gotten to Season 4 yet but I'm still watching the show. It's awesome.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: I see. Things are getting wild by now. Episode 11 is one of the best ones so far.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Kidd

@princearagorn1: seriously? Have been busy and only able

to watch one or two episodes this season. Is it really better than 3 because it was amazing.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

to watch one or two episodes this season. Is it really better than 3 because it was amazing.

I'd say yes. Specially the last two episodes.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By acer1_

@princearagorn1: I would call that an understatement lol. Easily one of the best episodes of television ive seen.

@the_kidd said:

It honestly is, and we are only half way through

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I´m missing Rust and Marty here

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I'll answer once home on phone I don't understand anything at all