#1 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-In Character

-1 hour prep

-They have basic knowledge on each other, and their basic power levels. KF heard something about fire being helpful.

-Fight takes place in downtown Detroit. Everything is in perfect functioning order, and the streets are filled with civilians (not that it matters)

-Fight is to the death

#2 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

killer frost freezes him...

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

KF II?

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Yeah. The one people still give half a s*** about. :P

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I don't think people could give half a sh*t about both of them put together =P.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: KF2 was at least totally cool and cute in JLU and YJ. People know her from that.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I don't think people remember she even appeared in YJ. lol.

As for the battle, I'm not sure.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I thought it'd be an interesting battle... does anyone even know how symbiotes do against cold? And even if it could kill them, could KF freeze him before he rips her in half like Sentry did to him?

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wait till Hatred gets here, he'll know.

#10 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Carnage was floating around in space, so cold might not be an issue besides freezing to the point of immobilisation. But in comics they frequently ignore the temperature in space.

#11 Posted by Wyldsong (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright...does Killer Frost have the speed/reaction to deal with a character as fast or possibly faster than Spiderman, who is blood lusted 24/7? I really know nothing about her...

#12 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Frost

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

KF. I don't think symbiotes are immune to frost powers.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: @venomoushatred1001:

Will she be able to freeze him before he eats her?

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Frost.

#16 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I think she will be able to handle Carnage.

#17 Posted by SpidermanWins (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else forget that Killer Frost existed?

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@EpitomeofCool said:

#19 Posted by nickthedevil (13949 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt he do really well against Captain America, Iron Man and some other Avenger?

#20 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Didnt he do really well against Captain America, Iron Man and some other Avenger?

Iron Man and Spider and Spider, Ben Grimm, Wolverine, Ha wkeye and Cap were the respective team ups he beat.

#21 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage stomps. Freezing him will do nothing. His only weakness is extreme heat.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (25434 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer frost fights fire storm and is a competent threat to him right? She probably wins...I don't know much about fire storm but isn't he way beyond street leveler in every aspect including speed?

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Frost can freeze him but the what? I think he could break out, but she is a total nut so

I give this to her via she laughs and refreezes him

#24 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump since this never seemed too conclusive.

#25 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

T his, i will go with the symbiotes master lol.

#26 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

well carnage was temporarily incapacitated by ice, Iceman managed to freeze him up, but remarked that Carnage was already trying to get out. going with killer frost

#27 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

... Idk. Carnage survived in space so that should show that he can survive extreme freezing temperatures... But again as said above the coldness of space is usually ignored in comics.

#28 Posted by VenomousDragon (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they even have any showings against ice/frost users?

#29 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomousDragon said:

Do they even have any showings against ice/frost users?

None that I can remember.
#30 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@EpitomeofCool said:

#31 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#32 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage, for nothing more than I hate Killer Frost.

#33 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Nudge

#34 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give this to Carnage to be completely honest. He's just too strong for her attacks to really be effective against him, and he can reshape himself and is essentially a giant weapon. If she was more like Captain Cold, she would easily take him, but she's not. At least not from what I remember.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: She is possibly more powerful than Captain Cold, considering she can absorb the heat from your body and turn it into ice constructs.

#36 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

I would give this to Carnage to be completely honest. He's just too strong for her attacks to really be effective against him, and he can reshape himself and is essentially a giant weapon. If she was more like Captain Cold, she would easily take him, but she's not. At least not from what I remember.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

In what way? Like he can slow people's movements like he did against Flash or are you thinking of something else? Sorry to bother just curious...

#37 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck:

@joygirl said:

@floopay: She is possibly more powerful than Captain Cold, considering she can absorb the heat from your body and turn it into ice constructs.

Moreso the kinetic field, and the "absolute zero" effect. I have no doubts she can affect more, and probably has more abilities, but his cold effect is more powerful in terms of one on one combat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#38 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@spiderbuck:

@joygirl said:

Moreso the kinetic field, and the "absolute zero" effect. I have no doubts she can affect more, and probably has more abilities, but his cold effect is more powerful in terms of one on one combat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Gotcha, thanks.

Agreed, I'm thinking Carnage would go berserk and chop her into ice cubes after dodging a few blasts and take the Win.

#39 Posted by Chibi_cute (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage his agility and dodging skills could be his greatest advantage.Carnage can evade killer frost's attacks enough for him to go near her and impale her.

#40 Edited by gunmetalgrey (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep bringing up Carnage surviving in space as a cold endurance feat? It should be much hotter there since there's no magnetic field to block out most of the radiation.

#41 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump