#1 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Aslyum has hired the great crocodile hunter from Australia to capture Croc!

VS

Steve has 3 weeks of prep and has 25 rangers at his disposal

Its Hush Croc

Can Steve capture the beast? and become the new batman since the old one got hit with a big rock?

If Steve is incapped Croc wins, Steve cannot be killed but his rangers can

Fight takes place in the outskirts of gotham in the swamps.

#2 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh absolutely. Everyone knows the most comparable human being to Batman in real life was Steve Irwin.

If a Super Human ever existed, it was this guy...

And no, I'm not kidding, I know some of you think this is a bout of sarcasm, but it's not. Steve Irwin is a personal hero of mine, he put his life on the line to teach people about the dangers and the beauty of nature. I am not a nature freak, but this man was an educator who deserves a lot of respect. What he put his body through both on and off the air would be enough to kill or cripple most people, and he kept coming back for more. I've seen him bitten or spit on by snakes, that threaten to kill or blind him. I've seen him wrestle crocodiles, get bitten by crocodiles, get clawed, scratched, thrown, etc. etc. He may not have been a fighter, but he came prepared for everything, and when he wasn't prepared he knew how to improvise with what he had. It is a shame that he is no longer with us.

That being said...

Here's a video of Steve pissing off a crocodile and it biting his hand...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Promethean tipped sedatives FTW!

or knock out gas :1

#4 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Irwin FTW!

SPITE!

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this is a Joke thread I can enjoy, RIP Steve Irwin, Croc won't kill you but he'll snap you up and swallow you whole and sh*t you out in the swamp.

Steve wins by destroying Croc's digestive track ........

#6 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Oh absolutely. Everyone knows the most comparable human being to Batman in real life was Steve Irwin.

If a Super Human ever existed, it was this guy...

And no, I'm not kidding, I know some of you think this is a bout of sarcasm, but it's not. Steve Irwin is a personal hero of mine, he put his life on the line to teach people about the dangers and the beauty of nature. I am not a nature freak, but this man was an educator who deserves a lot of respect. What he put his body through both on and off the air would be enough to kill or cripple most people, and he kept coming back for more. I've seen him bitten or spit on by snakes, that threaten to kill or blind him. I've seen him wrestle crocodiles, get bitten by crocodiles, get clawed, scratched, thrown, etc. etc. He may not have been a fighter, but he came prepared for everything, and when he wasn't prepared he knew how to improvise with what he had. It is a shame that he is no longer with us.

That being said...

Here's a video of Steve pissing off a crocodile and it biting his hand...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yeah steve is a personal hero of mine to R.I.P and all the best to his family.

P.S he could take on any reptilian villain or super hero i bet.

#7 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve

#8 Posted by dondave (38560 posts) - - Show Bio

Irwin ftw

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

In the end, sting rays win..

#10 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

The Croc brings some Stingrays with him during his prep and you know what they say.

The Sting Rays stomp. R.I.P. Steve.