Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Versions: 616 kraven ( kravens last hunt kraven ) Hush killer croc This is also H2H so nobody has any weapons!

Location: under the south atlantic ocean

To win: Incapacitation

Scenario: They were told that they were going to fight each other underwater and if anybody tries to come back on the boat before the other opponent was incapacitated or dead they would be both be killed. They are allowed to surface for a breath but if they go near the boat... Drowning one another is also an option.

to spice things up lets make them both bloodlusted

#1 Edited by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Croc ever actually WON a single fight? In his ENTIRE career? Because Croc is right up there with Cartoon Cobra Commander in terms of comical ineptitude.

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

Has Croc ever actually WON a single fight? In his ENTIRE career? Because Croc is right up there with Cartoon Cobra Commander in terms of comical ineptitude.

Lol.

#3 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Mirabel said:

Has Croc ever actually WON a single fight? In his ENTIRE career? Because Croc is right up there with Cartoon Cobra Commander in terms of comical ineptitude.

Lol.

There should be a Jobberseid vs Jobberpocalypse vs Jobber croc vs Cartoon Cobra commander vs Jobbernaut vs 80s Skeletor vs Dick Dastardly thread to settle the question of who fails the hardest once and for all.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Mirabel said:

Has Croc ever actually WON a single fight? In his ENTIRE career? Because Croc is right up there with Cartoon Cobra Commander in terms of comical ineptitude.

Lol.

There should be a Jobberseid vs Jobberpocalypse vs Jobber croc vs Cartoon Cobra commander vs Jobbernaut vs 80s Skeletor vs Dick Dastardly thread to settle the question of who fails the hardest once and for all.

Lool this would be great ! You should make one !

#5 Posted by jwalser3 (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven in a stomp.

#6 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Land or water croc wins.

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc.

#8 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Land or water croc wins.

Croc's never won a fight against anyone of note in his entire life, not even against people without powers. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Kraven have some superhuman strength and speed now?

#9 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel: Your more than correct. But since this thread only specifies with Croc from Hush you are only supposed to use feats specific to that novel. Saying that, Croc has superhuman feats as well since he incapacitated batman in only a few shots when he escaped the prison cell via smashing the bullet proof glass. I know kraven is physically superior to batman which is precisely why I made the location take place underwater so croc will have the advantage.

#10 Posted by Hyperlight (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc... probably stronger and better adapted for underwater brawling

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Land or water croc wins.

Croc's never won a fight against anyone of note in his entire life, not even against people without powers. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Kraven have some superhuman strength and speed now?

Croc has defeated Batman by attacking him from behind and smashing him into the wall.

#12 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Yeah Croc has this one, Kraven is no pushover but Croc is just too strong and durable for Kraven.

#13 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingScrewOnHead: I can't find the screw on his head sir.

#14 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sick of people saying Croc sucks, i want some scans and some proof, people say he couldnt beat Zsaz and Two face but to me that sounds like utter rubbish, He is by far one of the greatest and most interesting characters in the comics. Is he just hated here or something??

#15 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingScrewOnHead: I know I love killer croc but unfortunately is traeted as comic relief in most comic books... except for hush. That's why the op says only use hush feats.

#16 Posted by Glitch_in_the_System (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Does croc get a rock to throw?

#17 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_in_the_System said:

Does croc get a rock to throw?

If he can find one then sure.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glitch_in_the_System said:

Does croc get a rock to throw?

Kraven should win this given his upgrade.

#19 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc is underrated.

#20 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: I agree

#21 Posted by MightySammy94 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow an actual majority voting for croc, is this a miracle

#22 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven.

#23 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@MightySammy94: Of course. Everybody knows Russians can't swim.

#24 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5230 posts) - - Show Bio

There is so much wrong in this thread I don't know where to start. Kraven wins with ease

#25 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@matanui123: In Russia water swims you.

#26 Posted by matanui123 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@matanui123: In Russia water swims you.

#27 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Killer Croc is underrated.