This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Thetroll (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it's became a well known fact that Killer Croc can't beat any comic or movie character, what about a real-life animal? 

Killer Croc = the average minor villian from Batman comics. 

Huge 10 foot 1500 pound angry Kodiak bear. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Tick tock. 

You know the rest of that rhyme.

#3 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thetroll said:

Since it's became a well known fact that Killer Croc can't bear any comic or movie character, what about a real-life animal?
I see what you did there.
#4 Posted by Thetroll (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect said:
@Thetroll said:

Since it's became a well known fact that Killer Croc can't bear any comic or movie character, what about a real-life animal?
I see what you did there.

Sorry, my mistake. It's been revised, now can we get back on topic?
#5 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering what you wrote about Killer Croc, I would have to say it could go either way, though the bear may have a tough time with Croc, since the latter has tough skin.

#6 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc is beyond peak human strength, he's fast, has hardened skin, razor sharp claws and teeth, and a healing factor that lets him grow back limbs in hours. 

I never thought I'd say this on the Battles Forum, but Killer Croc slaughterhouse.

#7 Posted by Thetroll (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
Croc is beyond peak human strength, he's fast, has hardened skin, razor sharp claws and teeth, and a healing factor that lets him grow back limbs in hours.   I never thought I'd say this on the Battles Forum, but Killer Croc slaughterhouse.

A bear has the strenght to carry a 1000 pound steer up a vertical hill for 1 mile, does Croc come close to this strenght?
Bears aren't slow either, they can run at 35 miles per hour, faster than Usian Bold. 
And a bear will not take hours to kill Croc, maybe not even minutes. 

I'm still calling this even.
#8 Edited by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thetroll said:

@CitizenBane said:

Croc is beyond peak human strength, he's fast, has hardened skin, razor sharp claws and teeth, and a healing factor that lets him grow back limbs in hours.   I never thought I'd say this on the Battles Forum, but Killer Croc slaughterhouse.

A bear has the strenght to carry a 1000 pound steer up a vertical hill for 1 mile, does Croc come close to this strenght?Bears aren't slow either, they can run at 35 miles per hour, faster than Usian Bold. And a bear will not take hours to kill Croc, maybe not even minutes.  I'm still calling this even.
Croc's strength level fluctuates, but it's considerably over one ton. Batman can't even punch him anymore, he has to resort to explosives to beat him. He ripped a giant vault off it's hinges with complete ease. Croc would literally tear the bear apart. 

Edit: DC's wiki says Croc's strength level is 5-10 tons.
#9 Posted by Thetroll (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
@Thetroll said:

@CitizenBane said:

A bear has the strenght to carry a 1000 pound steer up a vertical hill for 1 mile, does Croc come close to this strenght?Bears aren't slow either, they can run at 35 miles per hour, faster than Usian Bold. And a bear will not take hours to kill Croc, maybe not even minutes.  I'm still calling this even.
Croc's strength level fluctuates, but it's considerably over one ton. Batman can't even punch him anymore, he has to resort to explosives to beat him. He ripped a giant vault off it's hinges with complete ease. Croc would literally tear the bear apart.

Damn, Maybe Croc has been underrated this whole time?  

Up Next: Killer Croc vs Marvel Superman :D
#10 Edited by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc has quite literally redefined how retarded a comic book character can be. I'm going with the bear. It probably has better feats than Croc anyways.

#11 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thetroll said:
@CitizenBane said:
Yes bears are fast but the do not have great endurance. Humans have better endurance than bears. Usain Bolt can easily outlast a bear. Killer Croc would beat the bear but I can also see a random car or something really crazy happening to where he loses though.
#12 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: DC Wiki can be really wrong. And Prison Guards hurt Croc. Bear has a chance.
#13 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc is slightly more intelligent, though.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@CitizenBane: DC Wiki can be really wrong. And Prison Guards hurt Croc. Bear has a chance.
With guns/tranqs specially designed to harm him,Croc has withstood shotgun rounds to the abdomen with ease,he can rip apart a bank vault casually.Croc is a loser but give credit where it is due. 
Croc stomps.
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: But didn't a guard rip some of his hide off?
#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@entropy_aegis: But didn't a guard rip some of his hide off?
Pre upgrade and BS as well,his hide even back then was strong enough to withstand blows from JPV and Bruce without much difficulty.Infact his hide was the only special thing about him seeing that he was'nt even superhuman in any physical category. 
Maybe peak human in strength and that's about it.The toughness of the hide granted him greater durablity and taking that away is IMO unfair.
#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

My moneys on the bear.
#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (43670 posts) - - Show Bio

The opinion of Killer Croc on this site is absolutely ridiculous.  

Staff
#19 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: Ok, I'll agree. 
#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
Blame the writers.
#21 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: Maybe one day their will be story where Croc becomes badass and owns a bunch of people.
#22 Posted by Nefarious (20295 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Killer Croc's inability to win battles, laughable.  

I want to go with the bear on this one.

#23 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
I find Killer Croc's inability to win battles, laughable.     I want to go with the bear on this one.
Hey! He beat Catwoman and scared Damien! Show some respect.
#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (43670 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@k4tzm4n said:
Blame the writers.

Or the people on this site who tend to view jobbing incidents and totally disregard the good ones, like his durability in Knightfall against Batman/Robin, showings in Hush/Dark Knight, and sewer encounter in Detective Comics. 

Sure, he has plenty of stepping stone/jobbing showings, but it's blatantly obviously they're indeed just that and not accurate showings.  Rhino suffers the same fate.
Staff
#25 Posted by Nefarious (20295 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: Okay, I'll respect Killer Croc. I still like him.
#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@k4tzm4n said:
Blame the writers.
Or the people on this site who tend to view jobbing incidents and totally disregard the good ones, like his durability in Knightfall against Batman/Robin, showings in Hush/Dark Knight, and sewer encounter in Detective Comics.  Sure, he has plenty of stepping stone/jobbing showings, but it's blatantly obviously they're indeed just that and not accurate showings.  Rhino suffers the same fate.
It's easy to call someone a jobber and proceed to say stomp or spite,from my own experience it's fun to say that.But yeah people should do more research before passing comments.
#27 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
LOL
#28 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc has a tough skin the bear would have trouble getting through, but Croc would be more easily able to bite into the bear. So gotta give it to Croc.

#29 Edited by leonkarlen123 (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

The bears claws cant cut through Croc's skin. He has the hardest skin in the comics. A magnum bullet cant else go through and else harm him. But he's eyes is the only threat. Croc is much faster. Can climb on walls and trees.

So an easy victory for Killer Croc by many advantages

#30 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thetroll

said:

@CitizenBane

said:

Croc is beyond peak human strength, he's fast, has hardened skin, razor sharp claws and teeth, and a healing factor that lets him grow back limbs in hours. I never thought I'd say this on the Battles Forum, but Killer Croc slaughterhouse.

A bear has the strenght to carry a 1000 pound steer up a vertical hill for 1 mile, does Croc come close to this strenght?Bears aren't slow either, they can run at 35 miles per hour, faster than Usian Bold. And a bear will not take hours to kill Croc, maybe not even minutes. I'm still calling this even.

Edit: DC's wiki says Croc's strength level is 5-10 tons.

#31 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander505: Thanks for correcting something I said two years ago that would only apply two years ago with the continuity being what it was two years ago with a scan from a brand new continuity. A+.

#32 Edited by Immortal777 (7579 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the bear if it's the bear that beat Chuck Norris then the Bear stomps.

#33 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

So...Now is less strong Croc or more strong Batman?

#34 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

The bear gets ate.

#35 Edited by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc is still stronger than Batman but because writers hate him they made him weaker than he was before.

#36 Edited by dondave (37378 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc

#37 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@alexander505 said:

Croc is still stronger than Batman but because writers hate him they made him weaker than he was before.

Indeed, Crock is as usual, the same underestimated character.

#38 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@alexander505 said:

Indeed, Crock is as usual, the same underestimated character.

And he shouldn't be underestimated here either.He would win against the bear easily.

#39 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

How come killer croc cant beat any comic character?. Black panther is weak. Also he got long claws. Sharp teeths and can jump 20 meters also svim like 200km/h in water

#40 Edited by Joygirl (19925 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc

#41 Edited by OreoAssassin (4936 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear stomps, just recently he one shotted Supes and broke Wally's legs

#42 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear it's more aggressive (arguably more durable since no human can take one down h2h) and is consistent with feats.