Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Killer Bee

No Caption Provided

vs

Third Raikage

No Caption Provided

Rounds:

1. Non-Edo Raikage. Bee doesn't have Samehada.
  2. Raikage is Edo. Bee has Samhada.

Rules:

• In character.
  • Standard gear.
  • Random encounter.
  • Win by any means.
  • They start 50 feet apart.
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kingoltectheskeleton
KingOltectheSkeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Bee just go full 8-Tails and stomp? Or am I missing something?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Bee just go full 8-Tails and stomp? Or am I missing something?

Well Raikage already stalemated the 8-tails.

KingOltectheSkeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: When was that? Before or during the 4th Great Ninja War? I don't remember

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingoltectheskeleton: It was sometime before that. It was never actually shown but it's been referenced by Gyuki and someone else.

KingOltectheSkeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I would think that the feats displayed during the 4th Ninja War put the 8-tails/Bee team much higher than the 3rd Raikage, but that's just me

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : I don't really see how B is going to hurt the Raikage.

Round 2 : Samehada should be able to absorb the Raikage's Raiton armor giving B the win.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I want to say Bee wins but this Raikage has showed very little feats.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 44orhsaJ

Raikage already tanked a bijuu bomb and Bee isn't as combat savey as naruto IMO. I think Raikage wins.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Raikage

Bee

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Raikage.

TheHumanPorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Bee stomps.

3rd Raikage barely stalemated the 8-Tails, and Jinchuriki >>>> Tailed Beasts alone.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3rd Raikage beat him once. Why not again. (He beat 8-tails.)

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

He didnt beat 8 Tails. They're gone to stalemate.. And Jinchuurikis stronger than Tailed Beasts.. Tailed Beast are far more powerfull with a apropriate shinobi host..

Deidara knock out 3 Tails with one shot When 3 Tails( Sanbi) has no human host (Jinchuuriki).. But he is hardly take down 1 Tail (Shukaku) with Gaara.

3rd Raikage fought against Hachibi(8 Tails) without a shinobi host (Jinchuuriki) ..

Now things are different..

Killer Bee + Hachibi are stronger than > Just Hachibi

Hachibi = 3rd Raikage by himself.

Killer Bee + Hachibi >= 3rd Raikage..

Killer Bee can be dominate both rounds.. İts not easy.. But ı think he is the best ninja of Kumogakure( Hidden Cloud Village)
He was beat 4. Raikage in strength contest without using Hachibi's Chakra..
He can do it this with hachibi's chakra against 3rd Raikage..

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

B.

The 8 Tails without a host was equal to the 3rd Raikage. With a jinchuuriki, Gyuki is stronger.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Bee both rounds. Even while in a mindless rampage the Hachibi managed to stalemate the Third Raikage. With a perfect Jinchuuriki I have no doubts that the Raikage would lose. Bee is strong enough to compete with the 4th Raikage in strenght and speed and managed to stop the chidori blade with his own. If the Rasenshuriken was enough to remove his lightning armour, then a Bijuu Dama would do much more, and in the war Hachibi and Killer Bee showed even greater abilities together. Consider that Hachibi wasn't improved at all despite the years of dedicated training of his abilities while being hosted by Bee just isn't right.

With the Samehada it would be even easier.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage in both rounds after a tough, tough fight. In round 1 he will be able to tank anything thrown at him and atleast stalemate like before but round 2 samara won't help much as I'm sure it will be taken away and Raikage in edo form has infinite chakra and regenerative powers on top of his OP durability

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage in both rounds after a tough, tough fight. In round 1 he will be able to tank anything thrown at him and atleast stalemate like before but round 2 samara won't help much as I'm sure it will be taken away and Raikage in edo form has infinite chakra and regenerative powers on top of his OP durability

This don't mean much here, the rasenshuriken pretty much removed his chakra cloak for some time, enough damage can do the same, they do have infinity chakra but that doesn't mean that they can use them all at the same time, from what it looked, it still needed a recharge. Also, Killer Bee have his OP sealing ink jutsu, if he tagged at least one Bijuu Dama he would have time to do that.

And I don't know why people keep saying that "Raikage Stalemated Hachibi so Raikage can stalemate Bee", it's completely different, Bee trained for years along with Hachibi, mastered every single ability and amplified his already huge speed (Fast enough to intercept the 4th Raikage). Bee with Hachibi would stomp Hachibi without a Jinchuuriki. Bijuus with hosts are way stronger than rampaging Bijuus.

One touch of the Samehada would remove temporarily the chakra cloak (No way that think have more chakra than a V2) and then Bee would be able to take him down physically (We don't know how strong he is without the chakra cloak, but he probably isn't above 4th Raikage, and it was already proven that Base Bee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4th Raikage, even without his swords).

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jesse536801

@hiddenlight: on this sir we disagree. Bee is a beast but 3rd Raikage is beyond that. He fought 10,000 Shinobi for 3 days and nights str8 before finally dieing of CHAKRA EXHAUSTION lol they still couldn't put him down. I'm giving this to 3rd raikage 5.8/10 at the minimum. And those ink clones get destroyed by chakra power up like how he busted out of GAARAS sand

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Heinrich7

I'll go with Bee majority.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Rasenshuriken didn't get through Raiton, it stopped dead on it.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the rasenshuriken activated he was superficially damaged and was without his lightning armour, the damage just wasn't enough to put him down, but it did remove his armour. A bijuudama would do even better.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

After the rasenshuriken activated he was superficially damaged and was without his lightning armour, the damage just wasn't enough to put him down, but it did remove his armour. A bijuudama would do even better.

I'm pretty sure his armor wasn't brought down until Naruto shoved his own attack into his heart given they couldn't seal him until that happened. And he's tanked Bijuudama so that's not a guarantee.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:

I'm pretty sure his armor wasn't brought down until Naruto shoved his own attack into his heart given they couldn't seal him until that happened. And he's tanked Bijuudama so that's not a guarantee.

He was dropped in the ground without his armour and slightly injured.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:

In that scan it seems like his armor was fine and he was just knocked away but i'll take your word for it.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didnt beat 8 Tails. They're gone to stalemate.. And Jinchuurikis stronger than Tailed Beasts.. Tailed Beast are far more powerfull with a apropriate shinobi host..

Deidara knock out 3 Tails with one shot When 3 Tails( Sanbi) has no human host (Jinchuuriki).. But he is hardly take down 1 Tail (Shukaku) with Gaara.

3rd Raikage fought against Hachibi(8 Tails) without a shinobi host (Jinchuuriki) ..

Now things are different..

Killer Bee + Hachibi are stronger than > Just Hachibi

Hachibi = 3rd Raikage by himself.

Killer Bee + Hachibi >= 3rd Raikage..

Killer Bee can be dominate both rounds.. İts not easy.. But ı think he is the best ninja of Kumogakure( Hidden Cloud Village)

He was beat 4. Raikage in strength contest without using Hachibi's Chakra..

He can do it this with hachibi's chakra against 3rd Raikage..

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Toss up

Round 2 - Bee

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:
@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:

In that scan it seems like his armor was fine and he was just knocked away but i'll take your word for it.

Next page:

No Caption Provided

Here you can see clearly, it was smoke, not his armour. Indeed still an impressive feat for him, seeing that the rasenshuriken only broke through his armour and slightly damaged him, I don't see the 4th Raikage enduring that for example.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hiddenlight

@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:
@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:
@hiddenlight said:
@highaccuser said:

Next page:

No Caption Provided

Here you can see clearly, it was smoke, not his armour. Indeed still an impressive feat for him, seeing that the rasenshuriken only broke through his armour and slightly damaged him, I don't see the 4th Raikage enduring that for example.

Loading Video...

Also, Anime Scene ^^^

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Well I guess I remembered wrong. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Well I guess I remembered wrong. Thanks for pointing that out.

No problem :P Also, what probably happened in the fight is that Hachibi was unable to hit the Bijuu Dama thanks to the Raikage's superior speed, he wasn't sure that he hit him at all. With a focused Jinchuuriki that had a lot of training with his powers and even improved them by creating his own techniques, the outcome might be a little different. Also, standing with my point above, unless someone here prove that the chakra cloak from the Raikage is as dense as the V2, I don't see why the samehada wouldn't be able to drain it. Even if he does that for only a few seconds it would be enough to him to deliver his killing blow (He have no feats that suggest that he would survive being impaled by an electric blade (As strong as Sasuke's chidori blade) without his chakra cloak protecting him.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By Wushu59

3rd Raikage STOMPS

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee while stronger likely can't damage the Third, so probably a stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Killer Bee more then likely gets his head taken off.

3rd Raikage low dif to mid dif

Rockbardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3rd raikage stomps hard.