#1 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• You must choose 5 beings to fight and kill my Team.
  • No BFR.
  • No one that could solo. ( TOAA / LT, etc )
  • Your team have 1 day prep.
  • Morals Off & Bloodlust for everyone
  • The fight takes place in your house.

My Team: Rune King Thor, Composite Superman, CW Hercules, Shuma-Gorath & Trion Juggernaut

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (11598 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu, Blackheart, Mephisto, King of Hell Spawn, and... Surtur.

#3 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

The Turtles

#4 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Good team, but, you loose.

Dormammu would get killed by RKT , BlackHeart / Mephisto by Shuma-Gorath after a fight and then its RKT, CW Herc, Shuma Gorath, Supes, & Trion( the last 2, if they survive ) vs Spawn and Surtur.

@SpiderMan100 said:

The Turtles

Get stomped

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100 said:

The Turtles

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: How about

Maxima

Legion

Ultra-Humanite

Current Jean Grey

Franklin Richards

#6 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
  • SA Superman
  • Current Swamp Thing
  • Destroyer Mode Asura
  • Franklin Richards
  • Emperor Joker
#7 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: @YoungJustice: Well, Congratulations,both of ya, after some deaths and the lost of your home, your team may win.

#8 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@deadpoolrules: @YoungJustice: Well, Congratulations,both of ya, after some deaths and the lost of your home, your team may win.

#9 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn, House of M Scarlet Witch, bloodlusted Alan Scott, Mr. Mxyzptlk, and Classic Dr. Strange.

#10 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

My Team: Nabu,Sodam Yat (Ion),Cyborg Superman (with 10 Gl's ring),Amazo (from Grundy/Ressurcetion storyline) and Despero (with Pytar Flame).

These Amazo has the powers,abilities and weapons of the original seven,addditionaly the powers and abilities of Zatanna,Firestorm,Elongated Man,Black Lightning,Black Canary,Atom,Parasite,Nth Metal,Red Arrow...so he can absorbs powers from these team

@YoungJustice: LOL

#11 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Ion

White Crown Phoenix

Classic Dr Fate

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Nekron

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

God Spawn, House of M Scarlet Witch, bloodlusted Alan Scott, Mr. Mxyzptlk, and Classic Dr. Strange.

I'm pretty sure the battle would end the universe, but, in the end, my team wins. ( Blame Strange & Alan. )

Unless Strange came up with something in 1 day.

#13 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I'm pretty sure the battle would end the universe, but, in the end, my team wins. ( Blame Strange & Alan. )

Switch classic Strange for superboy prime and alan for parallax Hal Jordan.

#14 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (340 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Classic Ion

White Crown Phoenix

Classic Dr Fate

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Nekron

how about my team?

#15 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

My Team: Nabu,Sodam Yat (Ion),Cyborg Superman (with 10 Gl's ring),Amazo (from Grundy/Ressurcetion storyline) and Despero (with Pytar Flame).

These Amazo has the powers,abilities and weapons of the original seven,addditionaly the powers and abilities of Zatanna,Firestorm,Elongated Man,Black Lightning,Black Canary,Atom,Parasite,Nth Metal,Red Arrow...so he can absorbs powers from these team

@YoungJustice: LOL

Can he absorb all the powers at once? If so, he wins with no problems.

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Classic Ion

White Crown Phoenix

Classic Dr Fate

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Nekron

White Phoenix can stomp my whole team.

#16 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Switch classic Strange for superboy prime and alan for parallax Hal Jordan.

Still , Composite Superman>>Superboy Prime & CW Hercules>>Parallax

But, you're almost there.

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Yes,this version is more envolved than the others

#18 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic:

1- Trigon>JLA and killed every creature on DC's earth with no exception. will be a lot of help.

2&3- Thanos, Dr.Doom The most efficient Prep lords in comics and one of them managed to absorb[most] and incapacitate Classic Beyonder in one whole day. together in one day they can probably solo with difficulty(but that's maybe my fanboyism talking).

4- Doctor Solar who owns multiversal gods on daily basis. he is a high level reality manipulator and malecular controller.

5- World's Funnest Mr.Mxyptlk. the guy with the fourth wall breaking feats that owned the DC multiverse with Batmite behind him.

#19 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic:

1- Trigon>JLA and killed every creature on DC's earth with no exception. will be a lot of help.

2&3- Thanos, Dr.Doom The most efficient Prep lords in comics and one of them managed to absorb[most] and incapacitate Classic Beyonder in one whole day. together in one day they can probably solo with difficulty(but that's maybe my fanboyism talking).

4- Doctor Solar who owns multiversal gods on daily basis. he is a high level reality manipulator and malecular controller.

5- World's Funnest Mr.Mxyptlk. the guy with the fourth wall breaking feats that owned the DC multiverse with Batmite behind him.

Wow, nice one.

Anyone of your team would give mine a lot of problems, and with them assembled, you win.

#20 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: you know, I remembered just after posting I caould have put Protege. He can copy anything's power like he did to LT.

so here is another:

1- Protege

2,3-Batman One Million(smatest, tughest version of batman), Franklin Rechards. Abother Prep lord combo cause it's only one day, lol.

4- House of M Mad Jim Jasper(the one from the arc that isn't from that universe), he recreated a large part of the multiverse with the exception of making his pinkey the wrong size. funny and impressive feat at the same time.

5- Omega: Thanos stole a portion of Galactus's DNA and combined it with his to creat what he says is his most powerfull creation. Captain Atom says " I have whitnessed and measured Galactus' cosmic energy, this monster dwarfs him in power".

#21 Posted by Ghostalt (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

• SA Superman
  • Current Swamp Thing
  • Destroyer Mode Asura
  • Franklin Richards
  • Emperor Joker
#22 Posted by Killemall (18257 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Good team, but, you loose.

Dormammu would get killed by RKT , BlackHeart / Mephisto by Shuma-Gorath after a fight and then its RKT, CW Herc, Shuma Gorath, Supes, & Trion( the last 2, if they survive ) vs Spawn and Surtur.

Mighty i ask how you purpose that happens? RKT is outgunned in both feats as well as "hyperbole" area against Dormammu. Not seeing any advantage whatsoever from RKT honestly.

#23 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Insane Genis-Vell

Lucifer

Ion Kyle Rayner

PR Molecule Man

SA Superman

#24 Edited by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor

Mxyzptlk

Spectre

Galactus

Imperiex Prime

What do you think of that?

#25 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Trigon

2 Volthoom

3 Entropy

4 ZH Hal

5 JLA/Avengers Krona

#26 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk,Flash,Dr.Strange,Storm, & Doomsday

#27 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos King

Galactus

Cytorrak

#28 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic God Othinus,Shaman King Hao Asakura,IG Thanos,Galactus,and Dark Schneider.

#29 Posted by God_of_Batman (1301 posts) - - Show Bio
Chicken Shaq
Kyonko

Yeah, that should about do it.

#30 Edited by Bluejay3 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman

Wally west

Spawn

Silver Surfer

The Runner

#31 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega

Dr Strangefate

LPS Galactus with UN

Abraxas

Alien X

#32 Posted by darkseid1006 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

Mr Mxyzptlk

Ion

Parallax

Classic Dr Fate

#33 Posted by lol (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

CC Beyonder

CC Molecule Man

Eternity-Infinity Merged

Warlock IG

Super Celestial

#34 Posted by ilikedonuts (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Crisis Darkseid

H/P Doomsday

Pre-Crisis Mongul sr

Atrocitus (Prime Earth/New 52)

Fernus

Shuma Gorath tries ta mindrape Darkseid, but Darkseid then scares an' shocks dafuq outta Gorath by thinkin' inside his mind "sorry, Darkseid cant answer at this moment, please leave a message" an' then he blasts Gorath with the full force of the Omega Beams an' reduces him to ashes. Trion Juggernaut rushes t'wards Darkseid, but Darkseid starts blastin' him with the full force of the Omega Beams, this only slows Juggy down though (Trion Juggernaut is 100% invulnerable an' unstoppable with or without the force-field…if he even has a force-field), an' Doomsday jumps on Juggy's back an' quickly tears Trion Juggernaut's helmet off, an' then Fernus mindrapes Trion Juggernaut which takes him down (sorry, Juggs…still love ya). Then CW Hercules comes outta nowhere an' tries ta attack Darkseid, but Darkseid uses his matter manipulation an' slams Hercules to the ground, then he starts blastin' dafuq outta Hercules with the full force of the Omega Beams an' Fernus mindrapes Hercules at the same time. Then after a bit Hercules is taken down (sorry, Hercules, still love ya though). Then they see Composite Superman wrestlin' with Doomsday, an' Doomsday grabs him in a bearhug. Fernus then mindrapes Composite Supes, an' Atrocitus screws him up by spewin' Red Lantern napalm on him at the same time. After a bit Compoosite Supes is KO'd, an' they go fer RK Thor, an' Thor smashes 'em all to the ground by smashin' the ground with Mjolnir, creatin' a huge earthquake an' shockwave. But Darkseid gets up an' punches Thor in the face, picks him up, body slams him an' then blasts him with the full force of the Omega Beams, Atrocitus spews out Red lantern napalm on him at the same time, Doomsday keeps hittin' him at the same time, Fernus mindrapes Thor at the same time an' Mongul sr keeps hittin' him. After a bit Thor's KO'd.

#35 Edited by Super_Trunks555 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom

Dr. Strange

Dr. Fate

Living Tribunal

.......................................................................Goku

#36 Edited by Ultragreenboy (1459 posts) - - Show Bio