#1  Edited By kidman560

Kidman560 representing

Gambit and Elektra

vs

IndiecomicsFTW representing

The Shadow and Jason

they fight here

No Caption Provided

Kidman starts at 4A. IndiecomicsFTW starts in the back bedroom in Sheldon's apartment!

no prep

standard gear

Indiecomics team is morals off, Kidman's team is morals on

win by death, Incap, or KO

begin!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By kidman560
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kidman560:

I dunno,Indie's team seem random for me

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@homicidalmaniac: Sweet team aint it :)

@kidman560: Looks great. Your sure you want Morals Off just for me? Jason has no Morals and Shadow is already loose on Morals anyway.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: yeah i figure it should be fun with no morals. do you want to go first or me?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: yeah i figure it should be fun with no morals. do you want to go first or me?

You can go first.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: cool bro. i like to give people so idea of what my chars can do

Gambit

his cards

speed and agility

No Caption Provided

gambit's mind is not very easily messed with!

Elektra (the hottie!)

Elektra has telepathy

some speed feats

Strategy

to be honest i dont have one yet. i am taking the "wing it" approach it here!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@kidman560: Real quick, where do I start again? I am assuming the bedroom in 4B.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@kidman560: OK, to open up, the Shadow powers are all Mystical in nature.

He can Read your Heart (Soul), foresee the future of someone he is looking at, and Cloud your mind.

1) Explains how this power works. Its like a Road Map with all the tour spots listed. In this scan the Black Sparrow is immune to his Mystic powers for unexplained reasons.

2) Spots the evil soul of a target. He had no clue who he was looking for till he spot the Soul which revealed all it needed for Shadow to find who he was looking for.

3) Uses this power to know if man is lying or telling truth. He does this alot in other scans as well.

4-5) Mentally suggests to Nazi to see the evil had had done.

This is a great power to not read your mind, but your soul. He can see the evil that lurks in your heart and knows your intentions before you do them.

1) Clouds Soldier's mind into seeing none of his Shadow gear.

2) Misdirects Assassins to think he was a painting.

3) Clouds the minds of a whole Dock Yard to board a ship.

4) Misdirects a small Japanese and Chinese army to get to the Buffalo.

5) Misdirects multiple people firing at him.

With this power he can misdirect or remain unseen able by those who are not protected by it. Now one could argue Gambit and Electra are strong willed enough to resist the worst of it, however even the strongest willed still showed some minor effect of it whether hearing things or seeing things.

Then you have to compete with the Shadow knowing every move you make before you make it. Making it harder to tag the Shadow since he has a good idea what your going to do. The Shadow Knows is a power where fate reveals the future or past of a person or place. Only Mystically immune people or Souless beings have shown immunity to this.

1) Key explanation on the Shadow's precog abilities. He cannot fathom all possible endings, only the key ones that matter in his fights.

2) Starts speaking of Margo's future in casual talk.

3-6) Shadow uses his Precog to see the fate of one of his worst enemies, knowing Justice was served.

7) Uses Precog to predict the mans actions and intent.

8-9) Uses his power to glimpse what had happen already rather than what will happen. He can see what has happen as well it seems.

10) Shadow foresees World War 2 and the Nazi Regime.

All this plays a huge role in the Shadow who is Peak Human seem ungodly fast and always knows your next move before you make it.

All this points to the Shadow with a glimpse knowing full well your teams capabilities and weakness.

Add to my team is Jason. Jason the undead super zombie. His biggest advantages is his Durability and Strength.

Durability

1) Stabbed in the neck a few times with his own Machete.

2-4) Cut up with the circular saw, then falls 2 stories to the ground below. Then he snaps his own neck back into place.

5-6) Ganged on by many Freddy Kruegars and stabbed repeatedly till Jason throws them all off.

7-8) Falls off a mountain. No big deal.

9) Fights on with a hole in his chest.

10) Shot to hell by the army, no biggy.

11) Shot in the face with a Shotgun.

12) Head crushed by 6x6 beams.

13) Stabbed in the heart many times with his Machete. Get right back up. Than takes a cars wheel burning out on his face.

14) Part of this huge Train wreck. No problems for him.

Healing Factor

1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.

3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.

4) Stated Healing Factor.

He can tank just about anything you throw at him.

Add to this his insane strength in the 2 ton range.

1) Cuts through a tree and two bodies in a single swing.

2-3) Smashes two humans in a sleeping bag against a tree in a pulpy mess.

4-5) After being frozen solid, he smashes free.

6) Squeezes necks so hard the heads nearly come off.

7) Put his foot through two human bodies.

8) Puts his hand through someone head and then with a Grocery cart, slams it with such force over someone head that the head turns into stringed hamburger meat.

9) Lifts Car and flips it.

10) Pulps two humans heads together and then punches another head into red mist.

11) Punches through steel door.

12) Rips a human body in half.

13) Smashes a Car Engine Block.

14) Impales a person on a heavy street sign, then throws the Street Sign with impaled person on it to impale a second person who was 15 feet away!

This guy is being the tank. He will simply crash through obstacles and cleave whoever gets in his way.

So strategy in this small room is simple. Jason moves up as a tank, soaking attacks till Shadow gets into a position to use his awesome marksmanship and predicting powers to shoot.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: if Professor X couldnt mess with Gambit's mind what hopes does Shadow have of "misdirecting him!" also 3 of Gambits cards took down a Sentinel. tanking these will not work

also Gambit can block bullets

No Caption Provided

so can Elektra

No Caption Provided

so tanking and then shooting wont be your best bet!

Gambit will also be dancing around the apartment there is no just tagging him

No Caption Provided

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

if Professor X couldnt mess with Gambit's mind what hopes does Shadow have of "misdirecting him!"

Xavier uses Psychic Powers that work on a different level. Xavier also says this is for only Psychcic Reading Minds. Nothing in their suggest Mystical Misdirection would not work 100%. I think shadow can manage.

Also 3 of Gambits cards took down a Sentinel. tanking these will not work.

True, but Jason can heal.

No Caption Provided

Also I do not see Gambit going for kills in character.

also Gambit can block bullets

so can Elektra

so tanking and then shooting wont be your best bet!

The Light can also block Bullets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shadow is so good of a marksman he manages to tag her.

Add to this the Shadow will use his soul reading and precog to predict what your team will do before they do it.

Gambit will also be dancing around the apartment there is no just tagging him

When my guy can use Misdirect (Even on a slight scale due to Gambits will), soul Read, and Precog, Gambit will be tagged.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidman560

@indiecomicsftw: hey man i got work from 4 to 11 tonight so umm ill get to this eventually!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Xavier uses Psychic Powers that work on a different level. Xavier also says this is for only Psychcic Reading Minds. Nothing in their suggest Mystical Misdirection would not work 100%. I think shadow can manage.

however You might want to play around in Gambit's mind to much (if you know what i mean) Death (pun intended) tends to to happen to those that do.

The Light can also block Bullets.

but can the light put a Sai down the middle of a gun

No Caption Provided

or move fast enough to disarm punisher before he realizes it

No Caption Provided

When my guy can use Misdirect (Even on a slight scale due to Gambits will), soul Read, and Precog, Gambit will be tagged.

Not as Easily as you make it sound

Gambit regularly dodges Machine Guns and Lasers. Hand guns are the least of his worries

True, but Jason can heal.

But can Jason heal from a head shot?

No Caption Provided

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@kidman560:

however You might want to play around in Gambit's mind to much (if you know what i mean) Death (pun intended) tends to to happen to those that do.

True, however the Soul Reading has nothing to to with the mind. Im not sure if shadow actively enters minds to Cloud them. he has cloud the minds of 2 small Chinese and Japaneses armies, it seems passive rather than him actively doing it himself.

No Caption Provided

but can the light put a Sai down the middle of a gun?

she has never thrown away perfectly good weapons. also Shadow is peak human and excellent reaction time as we seen in his battles against Black Sparrow and the very insane fast The Light. Add in Precog and Soul Reading, as well the slight chance of Clouding Electra's mind, makes it hard to Sai in his gun barrels.

or move fast enough to disarm punisher before he realizes it

Again Punisher is not working with Soul Reading, Precog, or Clouding Minds. Also the Shadow rarely chooses close combat. He prefers staying at range with his excellent stealth and travel ability.

1) Drops 2 stories with no probs.

2) Appears from the wall and disappears again in the shadows of it.

3) Drops from a large building into the car.

4) Appears on a high crane unseen.

5) Jumps from over 30 meters from the side of a ship onto the dock.

6-8) Appears from the shadows in this small locked room. Then disappears again.

9-10) Appears in this tiny room area of a ship when the lights went out.

11) Travels from roof tops to appear on the ground in front of this man.

12) Appears on a super high tower structure that seems impossible to physically scale.

13) Appears from the shadows of this wall, and then easily gets up to the 3rd story window of this building in no time.

The Shadow never uses Zip line or anything, puts Batman to shame IMO.

Not as Easily as you make it sound

Gambit regularly dodges Machine Guns and Lasers. Hand guns are the least of his worries

I do not think tagging Gambit will be easy, however unlike The Light that has mystic immunity to Shadow's powers, Gambit is a open book to him.

But can Jason heal from a head shot?

No, but will Gambit opt for this right off the back not knowing Jason is undead or just some big scary guy in a Hockey mask? Jason is also a excellent Marks men as well.

1) Arrow through the night and rain into a throat.

2) Arrow into a eye and then head.

3) Throws a head through a helicopters cockpit.

5) Accurately hits the spot on the tree to make this kill.

6) Knife into fleeing woman.

7) Rebar into shoulders.

8) Pins fleeing human to a wall.

9) Tags human in the head.

Anything in that house if a deadly projectile weapon.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kidman560

@indiecomicsftw:

she has never thrown away perfectly good weapons. also Shadow is peak human and excellent reaction time as we seen in his battles against Black Sparrow and the very insane fast The Light. Add in Precog and Soul Reading, as well the slight chance of Clouding Electra's mind, makes it hard to Sai in his gun barrels.

Sure she has i just showed her doing it

btw her reflexes arent shabby either. you know here she sticks it to wolverine

she moves fast enough to own Daredevil!

No Caption Provided

the canary cry, or Elektra cry. (doesnt matter what soul searching Shadow does i dont see him getting through this!)

Again Punisher is not working with Soul Reading, Precog, or Clouding Minds. Also the Shadow rarely chooses close combat. He prefers staying at range with his excellent stealth and travel ability.

in this apartment like it or not he'll have to deal with some close combat! and stealth wont play much of a factor here!

No, but will Gambit opt for this right off the back not knowing Jason is undead or just some big scary guy in a Hockey mask? Jason is also a excellent Marks men as well.

i think he might after he see's Jason heal the first time. and to be honest Gambit dodges the stuff that Jason did on a hourly basis

so i mean i havent seen anything that would tag gambit here!

I do not think tagging Gambit will be easy, however unlike The Light that has mystic immunity to Shadow's powers, Gambit is a open book to him.

wait i am confused can shadow really affect 2 people, who both have indomitable wills and a certain mental defense in the way you are describing?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

Sure she has i just showed her doing it

I meant the Light. The Light never threw away her weapons. Something Electra does and might be one weapon down. Not a good thing.

btw her reflexes arent shabby either. you know here she sticks it to wolverine. She moves fast enough to own Daredevil!

Neither is Shadows reflexes.

The Black Canary is a major foe in H2h skill and stats. She is also Immune to his powers. This is shadows raw skill with no power use.

The Shadow takes on the very skilled Black Sparrow.

The Shadow takes on Black Sparrow and others.

The Shadow final battle with the Black Sparrow in H2H. Total ownage.

the canary cry, or Elektra cry. (doesnt matter what soul searching Shadow does i dont see him getting through this!)

He will know of it before it happens. He can also spam bullets way faster than say Punisher as I showed with his battle against The Light. This looks also like a power that Electra needs time before unleashing.

in this apartment like it or not he'll have to deal with some close combat! and stealth wont play much of a factor here!

True, but he will easily dodge and get around attacks.

i think he might after he see's Jason heal the first time. and to be honest Gambit dodges the stuff that Jason did on a hourly basis

so i mean i havent seen anything that would tag gambit here!

Jason like I said is meant to be a moving forward tank. When he close the distance, all he has to do is grab Gambit in any way and it is over.

No Caption Provided

In this small house, I see why this is not easily accomplished.

wait i am confused can shadow really affect 2 people, who both have indomitable wills and a certain mental defense in the way you are describing?

Shadow Reading and Precog seem to have nothing to do with wills. He is reading your Soul, Aura, ect. Only will power factors in with Clouding Minds which is passive.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Cadence it's always a pleasure debating you and if you think its good then do you want to open it to votes?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Cadence it's always a pleasure debating you and if you think its good then do you want to open it to votes?

Back at ya friend :) Im ready for votes.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*hugs*

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@kidman560: @indiecomicsftw: Im going with indiecomicsftw. It kind of looked like the fight was Gambit vs Jason and Shadow vs Elektra, but I think Elektra has more experience with "undead" but, thats just me.

I think indie showed more of Shadow and it really impressed me. Misdirection in Marvel trumps TP, but that was not said so I cant actually use that to sway a vote. Jason is stronger and "healing factor" as shown. I know he is slow as molasses but Im just going with what was presented

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kidman560
Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: *Dumps gasoline on self and lights match to set self on fire*

RPG for life fool!

*le match touch*

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: sorry bro i am done with that when Pyrogram stops being such a too (i censored my language there!) i might come back!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm reading through this, and JESUS. Jason is a boss, man.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kidman560: has my vote but it was close both viners did a great job:)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 Gets my vote, very nicely done. Both did a good job, and Kidman, you have improved.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: ill have to take some time I don't know enough about the characters ill have to read up

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:I originated on the battle forums man lol

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MasterMouse

@kidman560:I currently dont even have time to read this ):

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cjdavis103

@indiecomicsftw takes this I think

Indie made great points about shadows pregoc and mind messing that gives indies team the advadage IMO

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, @kidman560.

I'm gonna have to give it to @indiecomicsftw. The Shadow had some ridiculous powers, but great debate, both of you did amazing!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers