#1 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins.
it it is just to see who takes a nap the first.
they are 5.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL

Who knows man
#3 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

i think kid ghostie will fall alseep first.

#4 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

kid Cap.He's been around for like 90yers in a block of ice.do you know how hard it is to sleep in ice.He's gotta take a nap!

#5 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

i think gr will win.
he will get tried from riding his fire tricyle all around and fall alssep.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Well in a real fight Ghost Rider would win. GR has the Hellfire Attacks backing him
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

I can imagine Spidey being the hyper kid on tons of sugar. Cap would be the "leader" trying to keep them together, so he'll be the one to tire out first.

GR would be the cool one, but that won't let him win. All in all this sounds like a Rugrats episode gone wrong.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"I can imagine Spidey being the hyper kid on tons of sugar. Cap would be the "leader" trying to keep them together, so he'll be the one to tire out first.

GR would be the cool one, but that won't let him win. All in all this sounds like a Rugrats episode gone wrong."
This quote has me thinking about the Rugrats music...

lol
#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"I can imagine Spidey being the hyper kid on tons of sugar. Cap would be the "leader" trying to keep them together, so he'll be the one to tire out first.

GR would be the cool one, but that won't let him win. All in all this sounds like a Rugrats episode gone wrong."
This quote has me thinking about the Rugrats music...

lol
"

Starts humming it just to increase the likelihood of it getting stuck in KS's head
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"I can imagine Spidey being the hyper kid on tons of sugar. Cap would be the "leader" trying to keep them together, so he'll be the one to tire out first.

GR would be the cool one, but that won't let him win. All in all this sounds like a Rugrats episode gone wrong."
This quote has me thinking about the Rugrats music...

lol
"

Starts humming it just to increase the likelihood of it getting stuck in KS's head"
Please Dont

lol
#11 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"I can imagine Spidey being the hyper kid on tons of sugar. Cap would be the "leader" trying to keep them together, so he'll be the one to tire out first.

GR would be the cool one, but that won't let him win. All in all this sounds like a Rugrats episode gone wrong."
This quote has me thinking about the Rugrats music...

lol
"

Starts humming it just to increase the likelihood of it getting stuck in KS's head"
Please Dont

lol
"

Stops because KS is a spoilsport

;P
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"I can imagine Spidey being the hyper kid on tons of sugar. Cap would be the "leader" trying to keep them together, so he'll be the one to tire out first.

GR would be the cool one, but that won't let him win. All in all this sounds like a Rugrats episode gone wrong."
This quote has me thinking about the Rugrats music...

lol
"

Starts humming it just to increase the likelihood of it getting stuck in KS's head"
Please Dont

lol
"

Stops because KS is a spoilsport

;P"
LMMFAO
#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"LOL

Who knows man
"
I do. ;-)

Peter Parker was always a nerd growing up.  Steve Rogers was too weak to enlist in the army.

Johnny Blaze grew up being raised by motorcycle riders and doing stunts on them even at an early age.

Who do you think is the toughest at 5?
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"LOL

Who knows man
"
I do. ;-)

Peter Parker was always a nerd growing up.  Steve Rogers was too weak to enlist in the army.

Johnny Blaze grew up being raised by motorcycle riders and doing stunts on them even at an early age.

Who do you think is the toughest at 5?"
JB.
Moderator