Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-22nd Budokai Goku.

-Speed equal.

-Both in character.

-Fight takes place where Sasori fought Sakura and Chiyo.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does poison affect Kid Goku?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember anyone ever attempting to poison him.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@valarmelkor: I think that's what would be a major threat to Goku here. Other things are credible but if he's affected by poison Sasori takes a comfortable majority due to having so many puppets with poison.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: There's no evidence that shows Goku or Sayians are immune to any type of poison far as I know. If there's ever a time it woulda came up, it would have been in original dragonball series.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kotetsu454: In that case I think Sasori can take this a good majority. He has 100+ puppets that can spam poison Shuriken, Senbon, Smoke Bombs, Kunai, etc. The susceptibility of DB characters to cutting attacks comes into question though, because we know bullets don't do much at all. But then again I'd like to think that a kunai launched by Sasori's puppet > anything we could achieve in the real world.

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:

This was much earlier in the series, but Goku was affected by Oolong's sleeping potion in the first volume. I don't have scans now but basically Oolong, Goku, and Bulma were resting in a Hoi Poi van when Oolong drugged them both and they fell asleep. I believe this is in the first arc so obviously Goku developed a lot since then, but as far as Goku being drugged or poisoned that is the first thing that comes to mind.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@saint_of_origin said:

This was much earlier in the series, but Goku was affected by Oolong's sleeping potion in the first volume. I don't have scans now but basically Oolong, Goku, and Bulma were resting in a Hoi Poi van when Oolong drugged them both and they fell asleep. I believe this is in the first arc so obviously Goku developed a lot since then, but as far as Goku being drugged or poisoned that is the first thing that comes to mind.

Oh yeah, but I don't know if that works the same way as Sasori's poison. I'm not really sure if it would affect him.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donttellmymom said:
@valarmelkor said:
@saint_of_origin said:

Oh yeah, but I don't know if that works the same way as Sasori's poison. I'm not really sure if it would affect him.

I think it would. Sasori made a poison that Sakura had to struggle to create an antidote for, and that was beyond Chiyo's ability to create an antidote for. He has pretty deadly poisons.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one-shots