Kid Goku vs Clark Kent (Smallville)

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJLozza

Round 1- Only powers are allowed to be used, eg Kamehameha, heat vision, after image, ice breath etc. As well as of course melee and anything that doesn't involve weapons or outside help (the only exception being Goku gets the powerpole).

Round 2- Anything goes, 24 hours prep during which time they can doing anything including getting help from Chloe/Bulma.

Oh and this is Season 3 Clark vs Red Ribon army saga Goku (if this is interesting I may make battles from other times in the series' later in the thread)

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Clark.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Goku

Round 2: Goku

Round: Clark

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By slimj87d

Didn't Clark have some insane feat in the end of the series? Everyone mentions him moving Darkseid's planet or ship or something like that.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D said:

Didn't Clark have some insane feat in the end of the series? Everyone mentions him moving Darkseid's planet or ship or something like that.

Planet? Damn.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vaeternus

@SlimJ87D said:

Yes, he defeated Darkseid, saved/freed Oliver/Green Arrow from Darkseid's mind control/darkness and moved an entire Apocalypse out of Earth's orbit...oh and saved an airplane from crashing all in 40 minutes lol

So Clark here all rounds

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

@jeanroygrant: Yeah dude look. After he gained his full powers he pretty much became stronger than Superman Pre-Flashpoint.

He just went and pushed Apokolips away like nothing. He pushed it so hard it continues to go away despite the Suns orbital gravity. He didn't need to tow it, that's how powerful that push was. This feat is above Superboy-Prime even because Prime had to tow planets and conterminously put a force on them. This is a pretty insane feat.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mortein  Online

@Vaeternus said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Yes, he defeated Darkseid, saved/freed Oliver/Green Arrow from Darkseid's mind control/darkness and moved an entire Apocalypse out of Earth's orbit...oh and saved an airplane from crashing all in 40 minutes lol

So Clark here all rounds

In which season did that happened?

This is just Season 3 SM

I watched first few seasons, and I saw nothing that would put him on that level

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

@Mortein: OH SNAP! I didn't see the season 3 part. Well Goku has a really good chance then.

Honestly though, I heard his smallville comic book feats are not on par with this... and thus kinda make his pushing of Apokolips look stupid.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uberhikari

Clark pretty much stomps all 3 rounds. Someone has already shown the Darkseid feat, but Clark was also FTL. Goku would never land a hit on him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus

To be fair, Smallville Comic he hasn't faced many big threats to push himself either...like at the end of season 10. He's faced Hank/Cyborg Superman who gave him some minor trouble but put him down regardless that after he punched Superman through 10 buildings..

And it's only one year so far.

@Mortein said:

@Vaeternus said:

@SlimJ87D said:

So Clark here all rounds

In which season did that happened?

This is just Season 3 SM

I watched first few seasons, and I saw nothing that would put him on that level

Season 10, but was answering the guy that asked.

Season 3 Clark isn't nearly that powerful yet, you're right but should manage since he's going up against Baby Goku

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant: Yeah dude look. After he gained his full powers he pretty much became stronger than Superman Pre-Flashpoint.

He just went and pushed Apokolips away like nothing. He pushed it so hard it continues to go away despite the Suns orbital gravity. He didn't need to tow it, that's how powerful that push was. This feat is above Superboy-Prime even because Prime had to tow planets and conterminously put a force on them. This is a pretty insane feat.

Damn !

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Round 1. Goku

Round 2. Clark

Round 3. Clark

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Hyperlight

Goku wins

Clark can definitely win if he gets help fro his father. but he will not win if he doesnt get sufficient prep

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D said:

this smallville Apocolips version is not a planet, i mean look at its size it's smaller than the moon, really really small. it barely covered one city. how is that make Clark stronger than Superman Pre-Flashpoint?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: You don't have to write in bold and large font to get our attention. We get a PM.

THis looks way bigger than the moon. At this angle, the moon would not be that size.

I could be wrong, I didn't watch the series but if the Moon touched the Earths surface, it wouldn't look like that, you can see they have an equal outside radius. If it was moon sized you would see a sharper radius and it would curve a lot more. It would not have a equal radius to another sphere it was next to.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThanosIsMad

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@SlimJ87D said:

this smallville Apocolips version is not a planet, i mean look at its size it's smaller than the moon, really really small. it barely covered one city. how is that make Clark stronger than Superman Pre-Flashpoint?

Not to mention, Superboy-Prime towed planets because he was moving more than one at a time. It's far easier to drag a bunch of planets behind you than it is to move them one at a time.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mortein  Online

Goku (at the begining)<<<21st budokai Goku<<Red ribon saga Goku

This is what kid Goku (red ribbon saga) was capable of

Combat speed

Roshi was fast enough to have entire fight scene within one second, he exchanged punches and kicks, they were spiting on each other, then they spent some time thinking, than they had a short conversation, then they played a game etc. and Roshi did all this while he was still holding back. Normal people were unable to see their movements.

• After being shot at, Roshi was able to turn around and catch 9 bullets.

Roshi was able to create many after images

Roshi moved his hand so fast it created a wind so strong it blowed away a 70-80kg heavy superhuman and smashed him into a wall.

Kid Goku (21. budokai) , and Namu who were both slower then Roshi were able to jump several km high in the air, a feat which requires a movement of legs much faster than the speed of sound.

• Bora who was slower than Roshi was able to trow goku and yacharobe above clouds, which means he can move his hand faster than sound.
  • Tao Pai Pai was on pair with Roshi, or slightly faster, and he throw a stone pillar 2300 km away, a feat which proves massively hypersonic movement . (more precisely, the initial speed of that pillar must have been around mach 14, and he was faster than a pillar, so his speed must have been around mach 20. link and link , 2 links for you to check my words)

From all of this I think it is safe to assume that Roshi and Tao were mach 10+ characters

And Goku was much faster than they are

Roshi wasn't even able to follow his moves.

some other speed feats:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

Goku (at the begining)

post 21st budokai Goku

There's a lot more, but I think this is enough. He survived a heat from a rocket engine and flame thrower, he endured an energy beam from Tao, he endured a rocket to face, a lot of bullets etc.

Strength

Much weaker Goku than the one we are using here was strong enough to push a massive boulder

From all this I would assume that Goku has combat speed around mach 20-40, and that he can lift around 15 tons.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@ThanosIsMad said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Not to mention, Superboy-Prime towed planets because he was moving more than one at a time. It's far easier to drag a bunch of planets behind you than it is to move them one at a time.

If memory serves me correct, Superboy-Prime only towed one planet at a time. This is after his depower retcon from the Anti-Monitor.

I believe in another scan Alexander Luthor said he did one planet at a time. Silver Age feats didn't carry over, or else Superboy-Prime would just one shot Connor, he would have kept up with Bart and the Flashes and Earth-2 Superman would have beat Superman easily.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: sorry, bold and large means reply with screaming :P

that picture you showed is viewed from nearby Apocolips that's why it looks big, there is 3 other clear shots on the video at 00:50 and 1:02 and 1:40. this gives a better idea about its size :

so it's still very very small, smaller than the moon (bold and large in case you don't see this line) :P

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

It's really hard to judge due to different angles, etc. But did they not say Apokolips was a planet in the series?

No Caption Provided

At this angle, Apokolips is actually bigger than the earth. But at this angle it is not.

We really can't gauge how large it is. But my main question is in the series is it not considered a planet?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d

Here it is I think passing by Saturns rings and destroying some of them. But then at then here it is looking smaller.

Ionno, they did a terrible job at rendering it.

But I will still say it's a remarkable feat.

1. Clark again pushed it out of the suns gravity.

2. The planet was moving towards earth meaning that it had a ton of momentum.

3. This means Clark pushed it against the suns planetary gravity field and pushed it against it's own magical momentum it gets from being able to move itself. He pushed it so hard that the planet could stay on track and continue towards earth. He pushed it so hard that it began to move at Mach speeds, look how fast the planet is moving away from earth, to scale that is at Mach speeds. He didn't have to tow it for awhile. He simply pushed and that was it.

It's still a great feat if you do the math.

Imagine a truck and someone tows it a block. Another person shoves it and it moves a block.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D:

from this picture you can't tell what's the size because the view's origine is nearby apocolips, it would be like us nearby earth watching the sun, the sun looks very small.

the best shot to tell would be to have a view from equal distances to 2 references.

in the next picture, we see that the view origine is about equal distance from the city and Apokolips. we see clearly that Apocolips has diameter just a little bit longer than the city. it's surely smaller than the moon, because the moon is 1/50 size of earth, that's a size of a small country.

the next picture gives the definitive idea about how small Apokolips is. the view is from the city, if Apokolips was as big as earth, the edges wouldn't have such courbature and apokolips should have covered the entire sky to the horizon.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By comicace3

I'd still say goku. But isn't this just like Goku Vs. Superman. Except we have the weaker versions?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By slimj87d

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Yes but what about when it passes by saturns rings rings and you can see the inner and outter diameter. Regardless I have a response to why it's still a good feat. Maybe we can't determine how big it is because it's inconsistent, but at minimum if it is bigger than the moon and he did what I said above it's a great feat.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: yes it's still a great feat.

saturn picture is really very bad picture. because if you do the measures you'll find out that Apokolips is at least as big as Saturn if not bigger. but, what the hell, it's 3 pic vs 1 pic.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mortein  Online

lol, so when it was far away from Earth it was as big as Saturn, when it came closer to the Earth it was as big as Earth, and when it was only 1 km from Earth it was smaller than a moon.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mortein said:

lol, so when it was far away from Earth it was as big as Saturn, when it came closer to the Earth it was as big as Earth, and when it was only 1 km from Earth it was smaller than a moon.

LOL!! yes!! so let's all cheer the producer :D

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mortein  Online

@Mortein said:

LOL!! yes!! so let's all cheer the producer :D

maybe it was just a shrinking planet.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SSJLozza

To clear up any confusion there are only two rounds and it's always season 3 Clark, allowing all series would definitely result in a CK stomp.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

The over powered character wins here.