Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes it to Itachi or Nagato then loses.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I would like to elaborate that the after image affect affected other fighters also. Other fighters who were highly trained and nearly on par with Kid Goku and Jackie Chun (Master Roshi) were unable to locate Goku and Jackie Chun.

So there's a difference between Spider-man leaving an after image to normal humans and leaving an after image to someone close to reflexes and speed to Spider-man himself.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@slimj87d said:

Well I would like to elaborate that the after image affect affected other fighters also. Other fighters who were highly trained and nearly on par with Kid Goku and Jackie Chun (Master Roshi) were unable to locate Goku and Jackie Chun.

So there's a difference between Spider-man leaving an after image to normal humans and leaving an after image to someone close to reflexes and speed to Spider-man himself.

Goke can leave after images through the use of a special skill 'Zanzoken'. It's not done purely by speed.

Leaving after images is an unquatifiable speed feat anyway. In fiction we even have slower than bullets characters doing it :

No Caption Provided

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Obito's intangibility overcome simply by being quicker than him?

No. Speed alone isn't enough as Obito fought BM Naruto and he couldn't solo Obito. Minato beat Obito because he had a time space jutsu too. It should be noted that Obito was also much younger when he fought the fourth, he was just a teenager.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By slimj87d

@mudamudamuda:

I'll research it later when I have the chance, but you can't assume the mechanics for one character work the same for another, that's my point.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@slimj87d said:

@mudamudamuda:

I'll research it later when I have the chance, but you can't assume the mechanics for one character work the same for another, that's my point.

True, but my point is that leaving after images is not a qunatifiable speed feat (You can't even leave after images logically speaking, at least not via speed). The fact that characters from different animes with completely different speeds can do it a good example IMO.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: in the recent one punch man chapter, Saitama made hundreds of afterimages via speed.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Marshall_Long

Stops at 10.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: You read the Breaker you deserve a brojo hand shake.

Loading Video...

OT: Stops at Deidara for reasons stated before.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: yeah, after image is fictional.

But in DBZ, it was said the technique is performed using pure speed. We have to imagine physics just works differently in this fictional world. The DBZ characters are capable of focusing their ki to amplify certain stats to a certain degree, so maybe Goku and Jackie focused their ki into their speed to perform this technique. I have to go check out the DBZ databooks on how this technique specifically works.

If it does solely rely on speed, that means Goku is fast enough to move out of Krillin and Tien's eyesight, meaning he can move faster than people that already dwarf standard humans in speed. So kid Goku won't just be faster than human eyes can see, but faster than Krillin and Tien eyes can see.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud said:

@mudamudamuda: in the recent one punch man chapter, Saitama made hundreds of afterimages via speed.

That doesn't make it any less of an unquantifiable speed feat ?

@passingthrough545 said:

@mudamudamuda: You read the Breaker you deserve a brojo hand shake.

OT: Stops at Deidara for reasons stated before.

No Caption Provided

@slimj87d said:

@mudamudamuda: yeah, after image is fictional.

But in DBZ, it was said the technique is performed using pure speed. We have to imagine physics just works differently in this fictional world. The DBZ characters are capable of focusing their ki to amplify certain stats to a certain degree, so maybe Goku and Jackie focused their ki into their speed to perform this technique. I have to go check out the DBZ databooks on how this technique specifically works.

If it does solely rely on speed, that means Goku is fast enough to move out of Krillin and Tien's eyesight, meaning he can move faster than people that already dwarf standard humans in speed. So kid Goku won't just be faster than human eyes can see, but faster than Krillin and Tien eyes can see.

Was it really stated to work that way ? Because from what I remember in DBZ even people with comparable speeds can use after images to fool each other. Besides, correct me if I'm wrong but Tien's third eye could actually see Goku even when he was "disappearing" from everyone's sight, so it doesn't really make sense for him to not see him just because he left after images.

Additionally, you can actually leave more than one after image and the after images remain in place even after the opponent spots the actual body, so it really doesn't make sense...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I don't like to mix and match feats between different universes. Different universes follow different rules and laws.

You can't just take someone else doing an after image from another universe and assume it works the same. Again, I will read up on the technique in the Dragon Ball databook when I have a chance. Not form a one punch man or one piece databook.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@slimj87d said:

@mudamudamuda: I don't like to mix and match feats between different universes. Different universes follow different rules and laws.

You can't just take someone else doing an after image from another universe and assume it works the same. Again, I will read up on the technique in the Dragon Ball databook when I have a chance. Not form a one punch man or one piece databook.

My last post was only about DBZ though... Ok I'll wait.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku had won every fight in his life.

He never goes out full.

Kid Goku at his strongest point in Db Would just need ne Ka me ha me ha wave to destroy the whole landscape and blow them up.

End of discussion.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Obito and bump

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop @ Nagato and Obito for sure based upon what I remember from kid Goku. Though there's an argument for other members being able to as well mostly Itachi.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 or 10.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Marc_55

Likely stops at Deidara. Definitely stops at Itachi.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara drops a C4 on him and calls it a day.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

Likely stops at Deidara. Definitely stops at Itachi.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Goku Clears High Difficulty

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers