Kid Fight: Goku vs Aang

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cybrilious4

RULES: - Kid Goku is DBZ (No SSJ 1,2,3,4)

- Aang is at his best

- Both are fighting to the Death!

FIGHT TAKES PLACE HERE:

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jamesbyng188

The picture makes it seem like kid goku from gt, is it that one or the one from the original dragon ball?

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cybrilious4

@jamesbyng188: The one in the picture looks like GT. But this is Dragon Ball Goku.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueComet

If it's Dragon Ball Kid Goku then Aang wins in a close fight(assuming he's in Avatar state).

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jamesbyng188

@BlueComet: Has aang ever shown feats faster than bullets? Just asking have not watched avatar in a while.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jamesbyng188

@Cybrilious4: Are we using kid goku at his best? Would Osaru and Avatar state be allowed?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Goku due to having greater durability and speed.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jamesbyng188

@NeonGameWave: Agreed

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By FourthDeity

@NeonGameWave said:

Goku due to having greater durability and speed.

This.Aaang is outclassed here.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nickzambuto

Aang can only hope to stand a chance against Pilaf Saga Goku. Anywhere after the first season Goku stomps him.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlueComet

@jamesbyng188 said:

@BlueComet: Has aang ever shown feats faster than bullets? Just asking have not watched avatar in a while.

Yeah, he's dodged lightning in his fight against Ozai and he wasn't even in Avatar state yet.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YoungChief

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Yeah, he's dodged lightning in his fight against Ozai and he wasn't even in Avatar state yet.

Really I think the lightning they use is MUCH slower than actual lightning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVMBgRpxz3g

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted/morals off Aang could win

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jamesbyng188

Goku was able to defeat the entire red ribbon army, and he should be at at least moon busting level at his age.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Goku owns aang

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By MethoKi

Ahhh, one that isn't a spite match from you. This can go both ways. I'd give it to Aang though.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlueComet

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Really I think the lightning they use is MUCH slower than actual lightning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVMBgRpxz3g

No, the lightning they use in Avatar is just as fast and powerful as real lightning. The creators of the show obviously slow it down in order for people to see it properly, something that a ton of cartoons and movies do with bullets, lasers, missiles, lightning etc.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Hyperlight

aang has a slim chance if he plays on gokus incompetence but id give it to goku most of the time

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungChief

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

No, the lightning they use in Avatar is just as fast and powerful as real lightning. The creators of the show obviously slow it down in order for people to see it properly, something that a ton of cartoons and movies do with bullets, lasers, missiles, lightning etc.

Alright then, that's pretty insane then because Zuko was able to react to lightning and block it when Azula tried to hit Katara, and I really didn't peg Zuko as a guy with Superhuman abilities (in terms of physicality I mean), guess he's more badass then I originally thought

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

You're an idiot if you think Avatar characters are faster than lightning. I guess Itachi is faster than lightning too, because he dodged Sasuke's chidori stream? How ridiculous.

Guess what lamb chop; if they could dodge real lightning then there's no way in hell they would ever get hit by any of the other attacks.

Goku stomps here effortlessly, he oneshots before Aang can even react.

Avatar image for becauseimspiderman
BecauseImSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang. why? that is the air temple. He knows each corner and every thing which makes it easier for sneak attacks. also cant Aang just energy bend goku to never use the Kamehameha? Also the Avatar state PLUS Aang's shear speed.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YoungChief

@BecauseImSpiderMan said:

Aang. why? that is the air temple. He knows each corner and every thing which makes it easier for sneak attacks. also cant Aang just energy bend goku to never use the Kamehameha? Also the Avatar state PLUS Aang's shear speed.

I don't know if he can take away Goku's manipulation of ki, that would be like an energybender taking an energybenders energybending away which just sounds stupid, and also if it did work well that would be the end of the fight, but I don't think it would.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

You're an idiot if you think Avatar characters are faster than lightning. I guess Itachi is faster than lightning too, because he dodged Sasuke's chidori stream? How ridiculous.

Guess what lamb chop; if they could dodge real lightning then there's no way in hell they would ever get hit by any of the other attacks.

Well, you're underestimating aang a bit. He has very good reflexes as well. specifically shown when fighting combustion man.. he's as good a martial artist as well. The huge difference in durability is the problem. And now about the lightening. No. Itachi is not faster than lightening, as it is just chakra given elemental affiliation (please check wiki/any source you rely on). In avatar, on the other hand, they use directly elements... wind is wind, water is water.. I don't see any reason why lightening shouldn't be lightening.. Not saying Goku loses easy, but I'd not underestimate aang's avatar state..

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Well, you're underestimating aang a bit. He has very good reflexes as well. specifically shown when fighting combustion man.. he's as good a martial artist as well. The huge difference in durability is the problem. And now about the lightening. No. Itachi is not faster than lightening, as it is just chakra given elemental affiliation (please check wiki/any source you rely on). In avatar, on the other hand, they use directly elements... wind is wind, water is water.. I don't see any reason why lightening shouldn't be lightening.. Not saying Goku loses easy, but I'd not underestimate aang's avatar state..

Sorry to break it to you, but Aang isn't even close to Kid Goku at his best.

Of course their lightning attacks aren't as fast as real lightning, as that would make absolutely no sense; nearly every attack in avatar would be close to lightning speed, which is absurd. I grant you the Naruto point, but it really wouldn't make sense for Avatar lightning to be that fast. And no, no he is not as good h2h as Goku, not even close. Aang has peak human strength max, whereas Goku was pushing huge rocks in the early days of Dragonball. One punch would literally be enough to kill him.

Aang, even as an adult, couldn't beat several of the Naruto characters, let alone Kid Goku at his best. Sorry but anything past Pilaf saga curbstomps brutally.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Flagged.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#26  Edited By Mercy_

@girugamesh: There's no need for namecalling.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@PrinceAragorn1: I didn't see a single episode of this series(only the movie, that's all I know from them), so I don't know who would win.

But if the wind is wind, the water is water, and the lighting is lighting.... why don't they use lighting more often? It's the fastest and deadliest element of all.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: I didn't see a single episode of this series(only the movie, that's all I know from them), so I don't know who would win.

But if the wind is wind, the water is water, and the lighting is lighting.... why don't they use lighting more often? It's the fastest and deadliest element of all.

Oh you poor poor man.. why did you see the movie? It's like comparing DBZ to DBZ: evolution movie, or even worse..

About the lightening though, Idk.. Very few of the guys have shown to use lightening, and its more like something you use against the cooler guys. Why kill an ordinary soldier who dies by flame by giving him a shock?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@girugamesh said:

Of course their lightning attacks aren't as fast as real lightning, as that would make absolutely no sense; nearly every attack in avatar would be close to lightning speed, which is absurd. I grant you the Naruto point, but it really wouldn't make sense for Avatar lightning to be that fast. And no, no he is not as good h2h as Goku, not even close. Aang has peak human strength max, whereas Goku was pushing huge rocks in the early days of Dragonball. One punch would literally be enough to kill him.

Aang, even as an adult, couldn't beat several of the Naruto characters, let alone Kid Goku at his best. Sorry but anything past Pilaf saga curbstomps brutally.

I don't get why you think so. Aang in avatar state is very much strong as well.. Maybe not strong as Goku, but still he's got some great attacks.. Also, why doesn't it make sense? (I can see what you mean a bit though) When ozai redirected the lightening, it did travel pretty fast.. or book 2 ep 9... at about 8:00 min.. It sure looks like real flash of lightening.. I think Goku dodged lightening as well anyway..

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By YoungChief

Well I don't know, I have a hard time believing that the lightning is as fast or as powerful as actual lightning. In Legend of Korra Amon takes a direct hit point blank from lightning and he's able to run away essentially unharmed, lightning hasn't killed a single person in the series, it's power is in question. True it did almost kill Aang though, but it just seems inconsistent, maybe Mako's lightning isn't as powerful? I could believe that, the bending in LoK didn't look as impressive across the board to begin with, and if anyone had true lightning well I guess it would be the Phoenix King on the day of Sozin's Comet. Girugamesh, while a bit rude, has a very good point, if they can dodge lightning they really should be able to dodge anything else thrown at them rather easily, take Zuko for example, he is able to see, react, and move in the path of lightning, that easily puts him at superhuman levels, which I find very hard to believe based on the showings he had throughout the series. I'd put Zuko at peak human level, maybe it was just supposed to be a dramatic moment and we're not supposed to think about it that much, who knows

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By evilvegeta74

I'm gonna say kid Goku, but the one in the pic is from Gt and is far more powerful than Goku's original kid form.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: This.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Oh you poor poor man.. why did you see the movie? It's like comparing DBZ to DBZ: evolution movie, or even worse..

About the lightening though, Idk.. Very few of the guys have shown to use lightening, and its more like something you use against the cooler guys. Why kill an ordinary soldier who dies by flame by giving him a shock?

Well at least they didn't change the story, like Aang not a high school student:D

I understand that about ordinary soldiers, I thought about the cooler guys. It doesn't seem faster than fire or water. At least in that linked fight. That would mean the water can be as fast as lighting. The fire is wider attack so I understand that, but still. Maybe it's harder to bend.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@girugamesh said:

I don't get why you think so. Aang in avatar state is very much strong as well.. Maybe not strong as Goku, but still he's got some great attacks.. Also, why doesn't it make sense? (I can see what you mean a bit though) When ozai redirected the lightening, it did travel pretty fast.. or book 2 ep 9... at about 8:00 min.. It sure looks like real flash of lightening.. I think Goku dodged lightening as well anyway..

Simple, because if you take their lightning to be that fast then you would also have to assume that all attacks in avatar are close to lightning speed, which again, is ridiculous (e.g. why would arrows/conventional weapons be a threat if they were all capable of moving at massively hypersonic speeds?). Aang in avatar state is higher-tier Naruto level, not higher-tier Dragonball. If this was Pilaf saga Goku then I'd say it might be a good fight, but the version of Goku here is the one who can shove huge rocks around with ease, makes bullet-timers look slow and is more powerful than someone who blew up the moon. Sorry, Aang is totally outclassed.

@YoungChief said:

Well I don't know, I have a hard time believing that the lightning is as fast or as powerful as actual lightning. In Legend of Korra Amon takes a direct hit point blank from lightning and he's able to run away essentially unharmed, lightning hasn't killed a single person in the series, it's power is in question. True it did almost kill Aang though, but it just seems inconsistent, maybe Mako's lightning isn't as powerful? I could believe that, the bending in LoK didn't look as impressive across the board to begin with, and if anyone had true lightning well I guess it would be the Phoenix King on the day of Sozin's Comet. Girugamesh, while a bit rude, has a very good point, if they can dodge lightning they really should be able to dodge anything else thrown at them rather easily, take Zuko for example, he is able to see, react, and move in the path of lightning, that easily puts him at superhuman levels, which I find very hard to believe based on the showings he had throughout the series. I'd put Zuko at peak human level, maybe it was just supposed to be a dramatic moment and we're not supposed to think about it that much, who knows

Exactly my point.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@girugamesh said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@girugamesh said:

Simple, because if you take their lightning to be that fast then you would also have to assume that all attacks in avatar are close to lightning speed, which again, is ridiculous (e.g. why would arrows/conventional weapons be a threat if they were all capable of moving at massively hypersonic speeds?). Aang in avatar state is higher-tier Naruto level, not higher-tier Dragonball. If this was Pilaf saga Goku then I'd say it might be a good fight, but the version of Goku here is the one who can shove huge rocks around with ease, makes bullet-timers look slow and is more powerful than someone who blew up the moon. Sorry, Aang is totally outclassed.

@YoungChief said:

Exactly my point.

Hmm. ok. Mr. rude, you do have a point. ;) :P

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ComocYahweh

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

I'm pretty sure Itatchi is that fast then, I don't see why that lightning would be slower, lightning is lightning.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

I'm pretty sure Itatchi is that fast then, I don't see why that lightning would be slower, lightning is lightning.

How so? Nobody in Naruto is faster than lightning. They range between sub-supersonic to hypersonic in speed, nobody is above that. As PrinceAragorn noted, their lightning techniques are just chakra in the form of lightning. The only exception is Kirin because it is just controlled lightning, and nobody in the series could dodge that.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By VeganDiet

Goku.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ComocYahweh

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

How so? Nobody in Naruto is faster than lightning. They range between sub-supersonic to hypersonic in speed, nobody is above that. As PrinceAragorn noted, their lightning techniques are just chakra in the form of lightning. The only exception is Kirin because it is just controlled lightning, and nobody in the series could dodge that.

How do you know how fast they are?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By YoungChief

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

One could argue that the Raikage is that fast or very close to it, and Minato could dodge it but that's not "speed" technically but you know what I mean. Also yeah I agree if Itachi was that fast he wouldn't have needed Susanoo to protect himself from Kirin

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ComocYahweh

@YoungChief said:

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

One could argue that the Raikage is that fast or very close to it, and Minato could dodge it but that's not "speed" technically but you know what I mean. Also yeah I agree if Itachi was that fast he wouldn't have needed Susanoo to protect himself from Kirin

Who says he needed to? And Itatchi was close to death because of his sickness already.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By YoungChief

@ComocYahweh said:

@YoungChief said:

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Who says he needed to? And Itatchi was close to death because of his sickness already.

He looked genuinely frightened when Sasuke pulled out Kirin, I know he was near death and whatnot but hypersonic to lightning dodging is a huge leap. We can only speculate how strong he was at his peak, and speculation, is not proof

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Well aside from statements, the feats in the manga suggest they are in that range. Nothing shown suggests they are above hypersonic.

@YoungChief: Lol one could argue all they wanted for Raikage, he's still done squat to prove he's anywhere near that. As one of the faster characters he is generally accepted to be in the hypersonic range though.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ComocYahweh

@YoungChief said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@YoungChief said:

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

He looked genuinely frightened when Sasuke pulled out Kirin, I know he was near death and whatnot but hypersonic to lightning dodging is a huge leap. We can only speculate how strong he was at his peak, and speculation, is not proof

They always do that in anime so that frightened face was really towards the watchers who had no idea Itatchi had Susanoo etc, and also he was pretty impressed that his little bro had learned kirin. But saying lightning is slower just because it's cast through hands is just pure speculation too.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ComocYahweh

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

@BlueComet said:

@YoungChief said:

@BlueComet said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Well aside from statements, the feats in the manga suggest they are in that range. Nothing shown suggests they are above hypersonic.

@YoungChief: Lol one could argue all they wanted for Raikage, he's still done squat to prove he's anywhere near that. As one of the faster characters he is generally accepted to be in the hypersonic range though.

Except for the fact that they casually dodge lightning attacks...

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ComocYahweh: Evidently you didn't bother reading my earlier post. Their techniques are chakra that takes different forms, Kirin being an exception because it is actually lightning, and you can take that to the bank because it's fact. If Itachi could have dodged it then he would have, why waste a ton of chakra when you can simply avoid?

There is nothing to prove Itachi is above hypersonic.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ComocYahweh: Are you one of those people who thinks that Sasuke is FTL because of that stupid statement that Haku made, or that Kakashi can react to lightning based on what Gai said? I'm beginning to think you are.

Go and read my other posts, then come back to me.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ComocYahweh

@girugamesh said:

@ComocYahweh: Evidently you didn't bother reading my earlier post. Their techniques are chakra that takes different forms, Kirin being an exception because it is actually lightning, and you can take that to the bank because it's fact. If Itachi could have dodged it then he would have, why waste a ton of chakra when you can simply avoid?

We have been over this, there is no reason to think that chaka lightning is slower than normal lightning, no proof behind it, and Itatchi had already planned the entire battle, he didn't want to escape it, he wanted to go susanoo and then suck out orochimaru from Sasuke, then die the way he did.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kahemehemahhh!

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By YoungChief

@ComocYahweh said:

@girugamesh said:

We have been over this, there is no reason to think that chaka lightning is slower than normal lightning, no proof behind it, and Itatchi had already planned the entire battle, he didn't want to escape it, he wanted to go susanoo and then suck out orochimaru from Sasuke, then die the way he did.

Sasuke took the time to explain how fast Kirin was, and then said it was unavoidable, and hey guess what it was Itachi had to use Susanoo as a shield. To me that means he was separating Kirin from a normal lightning jutsu with his explanation, Zetsu notes how instead of using his own chakra he would use lightning directly from the sky and even says it will be on a completely different level from normal lightning element jutsu. Read chapter 391 With the Thunder again if you don't believe me