Kid Buu(DBZ) vs Darkseid

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spidertheking

The fight takes place on the moon

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Darkseid runs him over like Santa's reindeer. 

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spike 335

in before red_blades trolling 

lets see...kidd buu abosrbs darskied making him even more powerfu; 

kidd buu transmuted arksied into candy...eats him...and still gains his powers 

kidd buu turns darksied into milk...drinks him...gains his powers 

kidd buu just beats darksieds face in and magically copies all of darksied abilties just by seeing him use it 

gee i think im gonna have to go with kid buy here

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Darkseid is a god. Kid Buu is a creation. I think we all know who wins here

Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spike 335
@jacobyLIVE said:
"Darkseid is a god. Kid Buu is a creation. I think we all know who wins here "

kid buu with a gun? 

or maybe soe dude just beats the crap out of darksied and kidd buu can carry him like superman did. 

Or maybe kid buu looks at darksied laughs and then transmutes, absorbs and kills darksied..or just copies his powers and then spits in his face.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite

Has Dareseid ever used the Omega effect on someone with magic powers? If so, did it work?

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Spike 335 said:
"

kidd buu just beats darksieds face in and magically copies all of darksied abilties just by seeing him use it 

"
Kid Buu can't transform Darkseid. He's not powerful enough. 
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

"
Your ignorance amazes me, Darkseid would laugh at him, Omega beam him to a place where Kid Buu doesn't know where the hell he is.......DBZ top tier can never handle anyone like Darkseid......hell, Darkseid could solo the Z crew.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
"

"
OR Darkseid could erase Kid buu from existence with his Omega beams...which is probably how things would play out
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 
wrong

@thatguy: 
 wrong

@CosmicSpiral:
wrong 

lol yeah darksied pulls out the OB rthat failed to kill superman and darksied...and buu just opens up his chest allowing it to go right through him..and then magically copies his power 

or transmuttes darksied 

or absorbes darksied 

see where im going with this 

darksied dies....but please troll..and tell me how im a fanboy and blah blah blah..you know what to do.

"
You keep repeating yourself. While Kid Buu might try to transmute Darkseid,it wouldn't work. Darkseids Omega Beams however can displace someone in time,teleport,burn,use concussive force,or just erase someone from existence. They follow,turn,bend,anything that Darkseid wants. Kid Buu wouldn't be able to giggle before he's erased into oblivion. Darkseid doesn't break a sweat
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spike 335
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 
wrong

@thatguy: 
 wrong

@CosmicSpiral:
wrong 

lol yeah darksied pulls out the OB rthat failed to kill superman and darksied...and buu just opens up his chest allowing it to go right through him..and then magically copies his power 

or transmuttes darksied 

or absorbes darksied 

darksied dies....but please troll..and tell me how im a fanboy and blah blah blah..you know what to do.

"
You keep repeating yourself. While Kid Buu might try to transmute Darkseid,it wouldn't work. Darkseids Omega Beams however can displace someone in time,teleport,burn,use concussive force,or just erase someone from existence. They follow,turn,bend,anything that Darkseid wants. Kid Buu wouldn't be able to giggle before he's erased into oblivion. Darkseid doesn't break a sweat "

uh huh so is darksied immune to magic and transmutation..i would love to see some scans 

oh you mean like the time darksied tried to do to superman and doomsday? howd that turn out? oh yeah it didnt work 

and what can kidd buu do..oh yeah magically copy abilties 

and what is darksied..oh yeah thats right..screwed 

lol kid buu stomps

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 
wrong

@thatguy: 
 wrong

@CosmicSpiral:
wrong 

or transmuttes darksied 

or absorbes darksied 

"
lol, Darkseid has only missed his OB like what? twice? can Buu move multiple time faster than the speed of light? Darkseid's beam doesnt go in a str8 line either, maybe you need to read comics, it would follow buu wherever he went curving with his movements, and everything.........Buu gets sent to a corner of a the universe where he has no idea where he is. Darkseid wins without moving his hands from behind his back....Go with your kind back to Anime Vice.
 Oh and if I wanted any come back i would have wiped it off your chin.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 
wrong

@thatguy: 
 wrong

@CosmicSpiral:
wrong 

or transmuttes darksied 

or absorbes darksied 

"
You keep repeating yourself. While Kid Buu might try to transmute Darkseid,it wouldn't work. Darkseids Omega Beams however can displace someone in time,teleport,burn,use concussive force,or just erase someone from existence. They follow,turn,bend,anything that Darkseid wants. Kid Buu wouldn't be able to giggle before he's erased into oblivion. Darkseid doesn't break a sweat "

uh huh so is darksied immune to magic and transmutation..i would love to see some scans 

oh you mean like the time darksied tried to do to superman and doomsday? howd that turn out? oh yeah it didnt work 

and what can kidd buu do..oh yeah magically copy abilties 

and what is darksied..oh yeah thats right..screwed 

lol kid buu stomps

"
He'd still do it. And it would work. Kid Buu wouldn't have the chance to see the omega Beam because once Darkseid uses it,Kid buu is finished. And even without that,Darkseid is superior to Kid Buu in basically all fields except perhaps Kid Buu is crazier. And that means nothing
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 

lmfao it will work anyway...right....brilliant..i'm gonna take that as a no darksied hasnt done it..and you have no proof he can..and that instead of being a big boy about it..you choose to act like a child and say he can just because.  

Doomsday and superman had a chance to see it 

kidd buu transmuted darksied into candy and eats him...gains his powers..end thread

@thatguy:

uh huh..lol stop typing you make yourself sound silly 

buu can move tl..yes...and beyone it..instantaniois movement..google it

go back to whatever hole you cralwed out of and stay there

"
You're right,genius,i have no proof of him doing it because this is a fan-made thread about two characters who have never met in any form of media. So no,there is no proof. Only common sense. And I love how you call people fanboys when you're in every DBZ thread talking as if everyone from the DBZ universe is automatically a god just from being part of the show.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 

lmfao it will work anyway...right....brilliant..i'm gonna take that as a no darksied hasnt done it..and you have no proof he can..and that instead of being a big boy about it..you choose to act like a child and say he can just because.  

kidd buu transmuted darksied into candy and eats him...gains his powers..end thread

@thatguy:

"
lol, He can try his hardest, They would eventually hit him.....And we all know what happens when it does.....The Only one who avoided it are Doomsday and Superman....the fact that you even compare Superman and Doomsday to a DBZ character blows my mind.........Darkseid stomps DBZ cast......Kids these days.
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spike 335
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 

@thatguy:

"
You're right,genius,i have no proof of him doing it because this is a fan-made thread about two characters who have never met in any form of media. So no,there is no proof. Only common sense. And I love how you call people fanboys when you're in every DBZ thread talking as if everyone from the DBZ universe is automatically a god just from being part of the show. "

i asked you has darskied ever resisted transmutaton......you are aware there are other people with this ability right 

i asked was darksied immune to magic...i assume there are people who use magic in the dcu 

i asked has darksied ob ever worked on someon ewho was pure magic 

yes talk to me about common sense

i love how you watch e in every dbz thread and then mention it in this one as if it stops kid buu from eating darksied like the little jobber god he is 

kid buu stomps...dont waste my time with babling and failed attempts at insults next go round...debate the topic and keep it friendly

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 

@thatguy:

"
You're right,genius,i have no proof of him doing it because this is a fan-made thread about two characters who have never met in any form of media. So no,there is no proof. Only common sense. And I love how you call people fanboys when you're in every DBZ thread talking as if everyone from the DBZ universe is automatically a god just from being part of the show. "

i asked you has darskied ever resisted transmutaton......you are aware there are other people with this ability right 

i asked was darksied immune to magic...i assume there are people who use magic in the dcu 

i asked has darksied ob ever worked on someon ewho was pure magic 

yes talk to me about common sense

i love how you watch e in every dbz thread and then mention it in this one as if it stops kid buu from eating darksied like the little jobber god he is 

kid buu stomps...dont waste my time with babling and failed attempts at insults next go round...debate the topic and keep it friendly

"
I prefer to use the Pre-Crisis Darkseid sir, but even current Darkseid beats buu. Now suck down that 14th Code Red for the day.  ;)
 Darkseid has beaten Captain Marvel, someone who is pure magic.
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Spike 335

@thatguy: 
 i'm sorry all i hear from you is complaining

Kidd buu dodges them..and then steal the ability 

or he just plain you know...uses magic and transmuted darksied 

kb stomps 

also when superman doesnt get his face knoced out by flying into a moon let me know

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By sexy_merc
@thatguy said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 
wrong

@thatguy: 
 wrong

@CosmicSpiral:
wrong 

or transmuttes darksied 

or absorbes darksied 

"
lol, Darkseid has only missed his OB like what? twice? can Buu move multiple time faster than the speed of light? Darkseid's beam doesnt go in a str8 line either, maybe you need to read comics, it would follow buu wherever he went curving with his movements, and everything.........Buu gets sent to a corner of a the universe where he has no idea where he is. Darkseid wins without moving his hands from behind his back....Go with your kind back to Anime Vice. Oh and if I wanted any come back i would have wiped it off your chin. "
That's gross, I think Spike is a guy and even if he isn't... Darkseid wins this though.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy: 
 i'm sorry all i hear from you is complaining

Kidd buu dodges them..and then steal the ability 

or he just plain you know...uses magic and transmuted darksied 

kb stomps 

also when superman doesnt get his face knoced out by flying into a moon let me know

"
when Kid Buu literally moves multiple planets with brute force let me know :)
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thatguy
@Sexy Merc said:
" @thatguy said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE: 
wrong

@thatguy: 
 wrong

@CosmicSpiral:
wrong 

or transmuttes darksied 

or absorbes darksied 

"
lol, Darkseid has only missed his OB like what? twice? can Buu move multiple time faster than the speed of light? Darkseid's beam doesnt go in a str8 line either, maybe you need to read comics, it would follow buu wherever he went curving with his movements, and everything.........Buu gets sent to a corner of a the universe where he has no idea where he is. Darkseid wins without moving his hands from behind his back....Go with your kind back to Anime Vice. Oh and if I wanted any come back i would have wiped it off your chin. "
That's gross, I think Spike is a guy and even if he isn't... Darkseid wins this though. "
gotta say its funny. lol
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy:
uh huh and superman has beaten someone who is pure magic..and superboy prime 

is that what i aksed you..or did i ask you was darksied immune to magical transmutation..is that what i asked you..or did i ask can darksieds ob work on someone who is pure magic...seeing as you failed horiibly to answer that im gonna assume...no...no he cant 

lol uh huh..fanboy..troll heard it before champ..guess what kid buu still stomps

"
You can not possibly call someone a fanboy or a troll. You're like the fanboy/troll king. EVERYONE: ignore Spike. He's just gonna keep going and going 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
" @jacobyLIVE: actually i wasnt calling anyone a anboy or a troll..i was referring to the lamely vailed comment aimed at me implying i was a fanboy or a troll  also lmfao..what are you 10...everyone ignore soike because he actually makes a poin and i cant posibbly live in a world were someone from dbz kills someone from a comicbook....my world would just end  lol kid buu stomps..hush your face "
Haha you wish I was 10,you pedo freak. Really? Well looks like it's curtian call for you,buddy. 'Cause Darkseid destroys Kid Buu without question. This thread should've been half as long as it is right now. Now go back to your little DBZ-covered cave,troll
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
" @jacobyLIVE: actually i wasnt calling anyone a anboy or a troll..i was referring to the lamely vailed comment aimed at me implying i was a fanboy or a troll  also lmfao..what are you 10...everyone ignore soike because he actually makes a poin and i cant posibbly live in a world were someone from dbz kills someone from a comicbook....my world would just end  lol kid buu stomps..hush your face "
or i could just tell you to know your place.  :) Go migrate with your kind.
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spike 335

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

uh huh..well just so you know...flagged

and kid buu transmutes darksied into milk and cookies 

and then goes about his day being pink and short

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

"
lol, thanks guy, what will i possibly do with my spare time? :) Oh and remember. Know your Place.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

"
Flagged for what? Proving a point? Haha. Right back at cha,pal. Just about every one of your posts...flagged
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spike 335

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

lmfao flagged again 

keep it up pals 

uh huh...kid buu absorbes darksied and then becomes kid darksied

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

lmfao flagged again 

keep it up pals 

"
Okay,well the mods will see I'm doing nothing wrong,so keeep at it tough guy.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

lmfao flagged again 

keep it up pals 

"
lol, Buu would vomit when he sees into Darkseid mind......Look at Orion, he constantly fights his rage and ape sh!t craziness because who his father is.....Darkseid is so demented but is able to keep calm, because its his nature...read bout it lol

wouldn't it be funny if the mods came in and took my side, just saying.....That would make me laugh so hard.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@thatguy said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

lmfao flagged again 

keep it up pals 

"
lol, Buu would vomit when he sees into Darkseid mind......Look at Orion, he constantly fights his rage and ape sh!t craziness because who his father is.....Darkseid is so demented but is able to keep calm, because its his nature...read bout it lol "
Maan,I like you already, You now what you're talkin' about,haha. 
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Spike 335

@thatguy:
right..because a being who destroyed over 700 planets for fun and killed and eats cities of peoples is gonna be like..omg too dark for me. Kid buu aborbes dakrsied and becomes dark kidd buu

@jacobyLIVE:

uh huh calling people pedos..and trolls..all the while not discussing the topic = against the tos......who knew.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thatguy
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @thatguy said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

lmfao flagged again 

keep it up pals 

"
lol, Buu would vomit when he sees into Darkseid mind......Look at Orion, he constantly fights his rage and ape sh!t craziness because who his father is.....Darkseid is so demented but is able to keep calm, because its his nature...read bout it lol "
Maan,I like you already, You now what you're talkin' about,haha.  "
Orion is one of my favorites, has literally one of the best possible spots to be everything, He's the son of Darkseid, but who fights his natural abilities to avoid becomming his dad. Great set up.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@thatguy said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @thatguy said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@jacobyLIVE:
@thatguy:

lmfao flagged again 

keep it up pals 

"
Maan,I like you already, You now what you're talkin' about,haha.  "
Orion is one of my favorites, has literally one of the best possible spots to be everything, He's the son of Darkseid, but who fights his natural abilities to avoid becomming his dad. Great set up. "
Yess. Man against himself. One of the greatest story elements of all time. Also he's destined to kill his father,making it that much more epic
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy:
right..because a being who destroyed over 700 planets for fun and killed and eats cities of peoples is gonna be like..omg too dark for me. Kid buu aborbes dakrsied and becomes dark kidd buu

@jacobyLIVE:

uh huh calling people pedos..and trolls..all the while not discussing the topic = against the tos......who knew.

"
:p you can guess what my next words are....... :)

But in all seriousness, Darkseid jobbs out Buu rather quickly here, anyone else opinions are welcomed, other than a certain few.
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Spike 335

and flagged again 

kidd buuu eats darksied after he turns him into candy and then poops him out later
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FLCL1
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

"
Kid Buu can't transform Darkseid. He's not powerful enough.  "

not that im agreeing but do you have proof? kid buu is a magical being
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Spike 335 said:
" and flagged again  kidd buuu eats darksied after he turns him into candy and then poops him out later "
See,you keep saying the EXACT same thing and none of us really care because you're just so wrong. Keep trying though. You'll get it sooner or later...probably later
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
" and flagged again  kidd buuu eats darksied after he turns him into candy and then poops him out later "
I have yet to flag you, maybe i'm too nice of a guy, imma saint one could say. lol

You keep thinking that kid....you keep on keeping on. Oh btw, That 7th grade writing test you have coming up is difficult man, study.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Spike 335: Stop saying that! It's annoying and it most likely wouldn't work. Why you ask?
1. Because Darkseid is most likely immune to transmutation.
2. Even if it did work, Darkseid could pull off the whole killer candy thing Gogeta did. 

I'm still waiting to see the effects the Omega beams would have on a magical creature such as Buu, but even if they don't work I don't see Buu overpowering someone who's at Darkseid's level.
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spike 335
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
See,you keep saying the EXACT same thing and none of us really care because you're just so wrong. Keep trying though. You'll get it sooner or later...probably later "

lol uh huh...actually im saying 4 different things all of which gives kidd buu the automatic win 

and you not caring is supposed to mean what to me? lol you obviously dont have a retort otherwise you wouldnt be sitting here crying about kid buu turning darksied into chocolate.

or maybe milk 

or hell clay..he turned people into clay once 

lol im sure you already got it...which is why you cant act like a big boy and retort properly instead yo troll, and throw out insults and go...i'm not listening lalalalalala 

kidd buu for the magic transmutation heal from a single molecule..planet busting, instant magical copy ablility having short pink bodied stmp

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FLCL1
@thatguy said:
" @Spike 335 said:
I have yet to flag you, maybe i'm too nice of a guy, imma saint one could say. lol  You keep thinking that kid....you keep on keeping on. Oh btw, That 7th grade writing test you have coming up is difficult man, study. "

XD
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By cascadeking09
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy:

is that what i aksed you..or did i ask you was darksied immune to magical transmutation..is that what i asked you..or did i ask can darksieds ob work on someone who is pure magic...seeing as you failed horiibly to answer that im gonna assume...no...no he cant 

lol uh huh..fanboy..troll heard it before champ..guess what kid buu still stomps

"
You can not possibly call someone a fanboy or a troll. You're like the fanboy/troll king. EVERYONE: ignore Spike. He's just gonna keep going and going  "
that's exactly wat he did to me. he just ignores everything and then says his choice stomps after every post
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@cascadeking09 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy:

"
You can not possibly call someone a fanboy or a troll. You're like the fanboy/troll king. EVERYONE: ignore Spike. He's just gonna keep going and going  "
that's exactly wat he did to me. he just ignores everything and then says his choice stomps after every post "
Yeah,I've tussled with this kid before. He's probabbly the most stubborn guy on the vine. It's hard to ignore such an annoyance. It's like you almost have to defend yourself,haha
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thatguy

Ah, Entertainment, yes!

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By cascadeking09
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy:

"
that's exactly wat he did to me. he just ignores everything and then says his choice stomps after every post "
Yeah,I've tussled with this kid before. He's probabbly the most stubborn guy on the vine. It's hard to ignore such an annoyance. It's like you almost have to defend yourself,haha "
yea, but he'll never quit.
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Spike 335

@cascadeking09:

lmfao the guy who saying that clark kent on smallville the tv show was silver age superman level..and faster than light..but failed to prove so after ebing asked god knows how many times..is telling me how i ignored his claims that clark was ftl...despite you know me mentioing the fact that clark was unable to stop 2 bullets being fired from a gun sevral feet apart..or the time his dad was alsmost shot clark was only running fast enough to run aside the bullet and barely caught it...stuff like that. LMFAO but fear not cascade...you're amoung freinds here..im sure people will accept the crap yo spew with open arms because...well because they just dont like me ery well..ahh the marvel of common ground

@Decoy Elite said:

" @Spike 335: Stop saying that! It's annoying and it most likely wouldn't work. Why you ask? 1. Because Darkseid is most likely immune to transmutation. 2. Even if it did work, Darkseid could pull off the whole killer candy thing Gogeta did.   I'm still waiting to see the effects the Omega beams would have on a magical creature such as Buu, but even if they don't work I don't see Buu overpowering someone who's at Darkseid's level. "

darskied is most likely this and most likley that.most likely it would work. 

uh huh...well most likely ob wont work on kidd buu because most likey..i say so. See how that works?

yeah you want to say darksied is immune then provide proof..til then..kidd buu for the massive magical transmtation stomp. Or hell no even that..he just uses his skin to absorb darksied

@thatguy:
you havent flagged me yet because being right/ disagreeing with you isnt grounds for flagging 

but you keeping up with the insults..that just earned you another flag............surprised..you shouldnt be 

where was i..oh yeah..kidd buu stomps

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thatguy
@cascadeking09 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

@thatguy:

"
Yeah,I've tussled with this kid before. He's probabbly the most stubborn guy on the vine. It's hard to ignore such an annoyance. It's like you almost have to defend yourself,haha "
yea, but he'll never quit. "
i consider it a mild form of entertainment, its holdin' me down for now. But to make a child cry is my ultimate goal, cant miss a chance like this to do it.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Spike 335: You ignored my point about the candy thing and if Kid Buu absorbs everyone he fights, then why not absorb Goku and Vegeta during their final battle?
Also, I have yet to see evidence that Buu can overpower Darkseid. Give me a sec to go find some scans of Darkseid's overall strength.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thatguy
@Spike 335 said:
"

@cascadeking09:

lmfao the guy who saying that clark kent on smallville the tv show was silver age superman level..and faster than light..but failed to prove so after ebing asked god knows how many times..is telling me how i ignored his claims that clark was ftl...despite you know me mentioing the fact that clark was unable to stop 2 bullets being fired from a gun sevral feet apart..or the time his dad was alsmost shot clark was only running fast enough to run aside the bullet and barely caught it...stuff like that. LMFAO but fear not cascade...you're amoung freinds here..im sure people will accept the crap yo spew with open arms because...well because they just dont like me ery well..ahh the marvel of common ground

@Decoy Elite said:

" @Spike 335: Stop saying that! It's annoying and it most likely wouldn't work. Why you ask? 1. Because Darkseid is most likely immune to transmutation. 2. Even if it did work, Darkseid could pull off the whole killer candy thing Gogeta did.   I'm still waiting to see the effects the Omega beams would have on a magical creature such as Buu, but even if they don't work I don't see Buu overpowering someone who's at Darkseid's level. "

darskied is most likely this and most likley that.most likely it would work. 

uh huh...well most likely ob wont work on kidd buu because most likey..i say so. See how that works?

yeah you want to say darksied is immune then provide proof..til then..kidd buu for the massive magical transmtation stomp. Or hell no even that..he just uses his skin to absorb darksied

@thatguy:
you havent flagged me yet because being right/ disagreeing with you isnt grounds for flagging 

but you keeping up with the insults..that just earned you another flag............surprised..you shouldnt be 

where was i..oh yeah..kidd buu stomps

"
Which i enjoy the fact that you care that much.......I could flag you for a reason of insane ignorance but like I said, I'm such a nice guy, i'll let it slide. 

Better get on that school work man, only 6 more years until you take the SAT.