Kid Buu vs Zoom

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArrowRain

Kid Buu

vs

Zoom

Rules:

Morals Off.

Equipment Standard.

Win by: Death.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

Unless Zoom is dead serious and instantly goes all out for a quick win, Buu can just fly into the air and win eventually.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mortein

been done before, Buu wins

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shavo

buu wins zoom can speedblitz all he wants but buu is not dying

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

Buu wins due to his Instant Regen from nothing and Planet Busting.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

@nickzambuto said:

Unless Zoom is dead serious and instantly goes all out for a quick win, Buu can just fly into the air and win eventually.

Morals are off so that's the case, but I don't see how Zoom can possibly put Buu down, which means eventually Buu can just blow up the planet.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

This is one fight the Professor cant possibly win.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@Dredeuced said:

@nickzambuto said:

Morals are off so that's the case, but I don't see how Zoom can possibly put Buu down, which means eventually Buu can just blow up the planet.

You're right, I completely forgot about Buu's regen.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

I imagine the fight starts and Zoom blitzes Buu far faster than Buu can comprehend. He completely shreds him into microscopic globules with trillions of IMPs. Buu's magic gum body begins to coalesce in midair and Zoom starts throwing rocks at each piece as it floats up, destroying them even more but doing nothing to his magical nature. Eventually Buu's scattered pieces just gain individual sentience/awareness on their own (as they're capable of doing) and shoot the planet out of confusion and frustration.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mortein

@Dredeuced said:

I imagine the fight starts and Zoom blitzes Buu far faster than Buu can comprehend. He completely shreds him into microscopic globules with trillions of IMPs. Buu's magic gum body begins to coalesce in midair and Zoom starts throwing rocks at each piece as it floats up, destroying them even more

If you throw a rock at relativistic+ speed, it would get vaporized by the air molecules.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@Mortein said:

@Dredeuced said:

I imagine the fight starts and Zoom blitzes Buu far faster than Buu can comprehend. He completely shreds him into microscopic globules with trillions of IMPs. Buu's magic gum body begins to coalesce in midair and Zoom starts throwing rocks at each piece as it floats up, destroying them even more

If you throw a rock at relativistic+ speed, it would get vaporized by the air molecules.

Tell that to King Piccolo.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dredeuced

@Mortein said:

@Dredeuced said:

It would actually create a giant plasma ball that carried on with its momentum but Zoom's time warping powers are weird. The rock would just move within his time stream which, while incredibly fast to us, moves normally for him and interacts normally in all ways besides speed. Like how he should move so fast that Gravity doesn't affect him, but his timestream's gravity does affect him normally.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mortein

@Dredeuced said:

@Mortein said:

@Dredeuced said:

It would actually create a giant plasma ball that carried on with its momentum but Zoom's time warping powers are weird. The rock would just move within his time stream which, while incredibly fast to us, moves normally for him and interacts normally in all ways besides speed. Like how he should move so fast that Gravity doesn't affect him, but his timestream's gravity does affect him normally.

...Zoom was always too confusing for me :(

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredeuced

He makes literally no sense. Welcome to comics! :D

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Dredeuced said:

I imagine the fight starts and Zoom blitzes Buu far faster than Buu can comprehend. He completely shreds him into microscopic globules with trillions of IMPs. Buu's magic gum body begins to coalesce in midair and Zoom starts throwing rocks at each piece as it floats up, destroying them even more but doing nothing to his magical nature. Eventually Buu's scattered pieces just gain individual sentience/awareness on their own (as they're capable of doing) and shoot the planet out of confusion and frustration.

Can he even do one IMP?

Avatar image for ancientsupersaiyan
AncientSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu by manslaughter.

Spite thread, who did this?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xeon1cs

@GrandSymbiote94: Probably Zolomon.

@mypasswordis1234: Considering he punched Wonder Woman halfway across the world and then she commented on being punched at lightspeed and it hurting more than being hit by Superman, we can safely assume: Yes, Zoom can IMP.

Either way, the win requirement makes it impossible for Zolomon to win. He doesn't have the means to stop Buu, the best he can do is just beat him until he has trouble keeping himself together, but no way to permanently put him down.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dredeuced

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Dredeuced said:

Can he even do one IMP?

It is never called an IMP, but he punches harder than Superman, so yes.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs: ok

@Dredeuced: ok

It's not necessary an IMP then, but whatever.

Now about the trillions of IMP, you exaggerated, right?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dredeuced

Only scantly. As I said, Zoom is significantly faster than Wally, who can throw a billion IMPs in a second (he used one against professor zoom in less than a picosecond, which is one billionth of a second). It's extrapolation, to be sure, but if Wally's speed is the baseline then he is far, far more capable than a billion a second.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mortein said:

@Dredeuced said:

i think you should skip this detail, goku did the same with a Namekian frog remember? but yeah, Goku can charge his prjectiles with Ki (we see that in all Ki/Chi/Nen... animes) while Zoom can't do a thing.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyway, this is a spite thread. flagged

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By alcoholbob

Buu wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Dredeuced said:

Only scantly. As I said, Zoom is significantly faster than Wally, who can throw a billion IMPs in a second (he used one against professor zoom in less than a picosecond, which is one billionth of a second). It's extrapolation, to be sure, but if Wally's speed is the baseline then he is far, far more capable than a billion a second.

He used one time the IMP, if that fight is what I thought.

For the IMP they need to go at the speed of the light. Not faster. So doing it billion times isn't possible, at least in a certain very short time.