• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

The planet can not be destroyed, But it is not on earth, however it is similar to earth. This is normal thor, with no odin force. Let the games begin.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Normal Thor is essentially the Classic Thor of golden days of Marvel currently... Kid Buu would give him all types of Hell here
#3 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is very powerful, but can he stand against the beast that is Kid Buu.

#4 Posted by Andras (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Is thiis Dragonball Z month? LOL

#5 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
"Is thiis Dragonball Z month? LOL"

What on earth are you talking about, don't you see the multiple marvel and dc threads.
#6 Posted by Andras (2645 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Andras said:
What on earth are you talking about, don't you see the multiple marvel and dc threads. "
Yes because this is a COMIC site.

#7 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would defeat Kid Buu some how,but Kid Buu would be challanging for him,so it won't be that easy.

#8 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
"@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Andras said:
What on earth are you talking about, don't you see the multiple marvel and dc threads. "
Yes because this is a COMIC site. "

Well, that is why Neo and Optimus prime are on here.
It is called comicvine yet it shows adverts of films that are out, etc...
The Dragonball z is comic based, and it is related to comics, and so why does it bother you.
#9 Posted by Andras (2645 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Andras said:
" @Andras said:
Well, that is why Neo and Optimus prime are on here.It is called comicvine yet it shows adverts of films that are out, etc...The Dragonball z is comic based, and it is related to comics, and so why does it bother you. "
I never once said it bothered me. Its just alot of DBZ battles have been showing up recently. Thats all. Alot of them only end with two parties insulting each other.

Their was no disrespect intended to you or the batltle ^_^

Oh and i say Buu can win this.
#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor might win but it will be one hell of a fight

#11 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
" @Andras said:

Off topic... there is a forum for that already...

In a battle where good vs evil doesn't apply I can see Kid Buu pulling of a win here... I just can't see Thor coming out on top the majority of the time.. I think Kid Buu may be able to pull this one off.. unless Thor can channel positive energy or trap him inside a giant magically reinforced walnut shell.. lol
#12 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
" @Andras said:
" @Andras said:
Well, that is why Neo and Optimus prime are on here.It is called comicvine yet it shows adverts of films that are out, etc...The Dragonball z is comic based, and it is related to comics, and so why does it bother you. "
I never once said it bothered me. Its just alot of DBZ battles have been showing up recently. Thats all. Alot of them only end with two parties insulting each other.Their was no disrespect intended to you or the batltle ^_^Oh and i say Buu can win this. "

Sorry about the misunderstanding, it is just that I have come across so many people, saying this and that. They can not accept that DBZ is any competition at all, which I don't understand. I am firstly a marvel fan, and then it is a tie for DBZ and DC.

You seem like a nice person, and so I am sorry that we started out like this, I agree that Buu wins, and there has been alot of dbz, but half have been spiteful, and innacurate.
Peace.
#13 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like thor gets beaten.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#15 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Thor. "

Finally, somebody supporting thor, but can you please elaborate.
Thor is a great opponent, ha has taken on many big opponents, such as gladiator, hulk, etc...
He is a legend, and a good fighter, but I would like to see your side.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
"Thor. "
Finally, somebody supporting thor, but can you please elaborate.Thor is a great opponent, ha has taken on many big opponents, such as gladiator, hulk, etc...He is a legend, and a good fighter, but I would like to see your side. "
Buu is simply not strong and not smart enough to hang with Thor.Thor at his best has so much in his arsenal it's ridiculous.How Buu turns people into chocolate...Thor could turn Buu into helium or salt or a rock.
#17 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Thor. "
Finally, somebody supporting thor, but can you please elaborate.Thor is a great opponent, ha has taken on many big opponents, such as gladiator, hulk, etc...He is a legend, and a good fighter, but I would like to see your side. "
Buu is simply not strong and not smart enough to hang with Thor.Thor at his best has so much in his arsenal it's ridiculous.How Buu turns people into chocolate...Thor could turn Buu into helium or salt or a rock.
"

Seconded
#18 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure Thor could rape him

#19 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Thor. "
"
Seconded "

Buu has punching power, and he is magical and so can't be turned into anything. Whereas thor is not magical, and yes thor is a god, but kami was a god as well, I know thor is far better than kami, but still.
Buu does not need to be smart, the dumbest people can fight, just look at hulk. Buu is smart in combat, and that is all he needs, he will just humiliate thor due to the fact that he acts stupid. Buu never tires and can regenerate as long as his unlimited (supposedly) Ki is not destroyed, and it is not as if he is going to tell thor that. Buu has instantaneous movement, and alot of planet busting blasts (without trying).

But I agree thor is stronger, but brawns can also be a weakness, in fact because buu is good at martial arts, he has martial arts to enhance his strength. Thor is a brilliant fighter, but I think that buu is better.
#20 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Thor. "
"
Seconded "
Buu has punching power, and he is magical and so can't be turned into anything. Whereas thor is not magical, and yes thor is a god, but kami was a god as well, I know thor is far better than kami, but still.Buu does not need to be smart, the dumbest people can fight, just look at hulk. Buu is smart in combat, and that is all he needs, he will just humiliate thor due to the fact that he acts stupid. Buu never tires and can regenerate as long as his unlimited (supposedly) Ki is not destroyed, and it is not as if he is going to tell thor that. Buu has instantaneous movement, and alot of planet busting blasts (without trying).But I agree thor is stronger, but brawns can also be a weakness, in fact because buu is good at martial arts, he has martial arts to enhance his strength. Thor is a brilliant fighter, but I think that buu is better. "

Thor is a warrior from Asgard trained in combat. He has 1000 years of fighting experience, where as Buu just goes in a blast you. Kid Buu was never the martial arts expert you make him out to be. And Thor is magical. And he could beat Kid Buu a lot faster than Goku did.
#21 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Thor. "
"
Seconded "
Buu has punching power, and he is magical and so can't be turned into anything. Whereas thor is not magical, and yes thor is a god, but kami was a god as well, I know thor is far better than kami, but still.Buu does not need to be smart, the dumbest people can fight, just look at hulk. Buu is smart in combat, and that is all he needs, he will just humiliate thor due to the fact that he acts stupid. Buu never tires and can regenerate as long as his unlimited (supposedly) Ki is not destroyed, and it is not as if he is going to tell thor that. Buu has instantaneous movement, and alot of planet busting blasts (without trying).But I agree thor is stronger, but brawns can also be a weakness, in fact because buu is good at martial arts, he has martial arts to enhance his strength. Thor is a brilliant fighter, but I think that buu is better. "
Thor is a warrior from Asgard trained in combat. He has 1000 years of fighting experience, where as Buu just goes in a blast you. Kid Buu was never the martial arts expert you make him out to be. And Thor is magical. And he could beat Kid Buu a lot faster than Goku did. "

Buu is an ancient being, and was around ages ago, he has to be good in combat, to face goku, vegeta, the kais etc...

Thor is magical, but can be hurt, he can not regenerate, and he can tire. Kid buu can reshape, grow, and although kid buu is very destructive, he does like to fight, e.g. against vegeta, and most of the fight against goku.
#22 Posted by jayshaw (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu's a brawler. Thor fights smart. I got Thor on this, but it's a tough one for sure.

#23 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, Kid Buu is nice and  all in this fight, but eventually Thor overpowers Kid Buu then throws a god blast at him.

#24 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"Thor wins, Kid Buu is nice and  all in this fight, but eventually Thor overpowers Kid Buu then throws a god blast at him. "

I just can not see that, I said no odin force, which means no god-blast.

Kid buu would tire thor out, Buu is not the braniest, but he can deal damage, and if people like the thing can do things to thor, imagine someone with instantaneous movement, ultimate regeneration abilities, and blast power.

#25 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Hellos said:
"Thor wins, Kid Buu is nice and  all in this fight, but eventually Thor overpowers Kid Buu then throws a god blast at him. "

Kid buu would tire thor out, Buu is not the braniest, but he can deal damage, and if people like the thing can do things to thor, imagine someone with instantaneous movement, ultimate regeneration abilities, and blast power.

"

So no god blasts. Physically Thor should be superior, but without god blast he doesn't really havet he tools to vaporize kid buu and actually kill him.
#26 Posted by jayshaw (48 posts) - - Show Bio

This is crazy. When are we goona do Papa Smurf vs H.E.R.B.I.E.?

#27 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Hellos said:

"
So no god blasts. Physically Thor should be superior, but without god blast he doesn't really havet he tools to vaporize kid buu and actually kill him. "

agreed, Thor is stronger than buu, but buu in my opinion is faster, and I know that that is debatable, but I just want to let you know why I think that buu would win.
#28 Edited by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Hellos said:

"

Thor has god blast without odin force
#29 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't a God Blast or Anti-Force blast be able to take out Buu?  Considering the type of damage those two attacks have done in the books, I'd put them up there with a Spirit Bomb, and that means Buu is obliterated. 

#30 Posted by MrDirector786 (43564 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Andras said:
" @Andras said:
Optimus is in comics. Transformers have their own comic series.
#31 Posted by ElvaLin (111 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't take much from Kid Buu to beat Thor.

#32 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Thor would defeat Kid Buu some how,but Kid Buu would be challanging for him,so it won't be that easy. "

Agreed 100%
#33 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
"Wouldn't a God Blast or Anti-Force blast be able to take out Buu?  Considering the type of damage those two attacks have done in the books, I'd put them up there with a Spirit Bomb, and that means Buu is obliterated.  "

A spirit bomb is raw spirit energy that takes out evil people, it can destroy ki, and that is the only way to beat buu.
By the way buu has instantaneous movement and so he could dodge it and get thor from behind. Remember goku needed a distraction.
#34 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#35 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu.  Rune Lord Thor would be a different story, but classic Thor gets his ass beat.  Kid Buu casually flings around attacks that cause planetary-level destruction, can reform in seconds after being reduced to mist, is utterly fearless and fights like an berserker.  He has a reach advantage, a durability advantage and a speed advantage via instant transmission.  None of Thor's standard tactics are going to do squat to Buu, and even last-ditch efforts like the Godblast probably won't put him down, even if they manage to connect.

#36 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that thor is a powerhouse, but kidbuu can hold his own, and eventually thor tires out, with nobody to assist him Kid Buu would be ruthless.

#37 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayshaw said:
" Buu's a brawler. Thor fights smart. I got Thor on this, but it's a tough one for sure. "
Thor has been known to fight stupid and go into a warrior rage

anyhow I still think Thor owns this, too many powers, Buu is toast
#38 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu wins, simple as that.

#39 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"Buu wins, simple as that. "

I agree with you, but I accept that others don't, because generally it is debatable.
#40 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor can produce the sufficient power to wipe out Buu. He doesn't use his extreme "I'm a God hear me roar!" powers often, but he's pulled off some extreme crap when fighting people like Surtur and his type. Didn't he once blast Surtur with a beam as hot as a sun? or a thousand times hotter then a sun or something? I'm almost positive that would wipe out Kid Buu. And once Thor realises the danger Kid Buu posseses (and as their on a place similar to Earth but not earth, which I'm guessing is similar to the Planet Goku and Vegeta fought Kid Buu for the last time on, he wouldn't have to worry about damage). 

Its hard to compare DBZ power levels to Marvel, as we never see things like DBZ characters picking up buildings or mountains etc etc. All the big, massice destruction attacks are ki attacks, which I believe Thor could deflect if not absorb with Mjolnir. He could also produce a planet wide Lightning Storm, and his lightning has harmed very durable people, so I'm positive it can be harmful enough cause a distraction to Buu, wouldn't cause any real damage due to Buu's regenative abilities and durability, but would certainly hurt enough so he doesn't just stand about letting it hit him. Buu is almost certainly faster and has better reflexes, but Thor's punches/Mjolnir strikes, I would think hit far harder then Buu punches (he's broken into Celestial Armour and lifted the Odinsword, which is like a giant version of the Z sword), especially if he pulls out his Warrior's Maddness. I'm positive Thor is a better fighter, Buu appears to rely on his insanity and overwhelming raw power, not that a fist fight is going to stop Buu, but I think Thor's combat expertise and physical strenght would make him the superior combatant in that department. 

In general I think Thor is the superior warrior in most aspects, the real issue would be can he wipe out Buu in a manner that would kill him. I think yes, with a lightning/thunder storm forcing Buu to watch the skies for incoming lightning, it could give Thor time to generate a Super-Godblast type attack and take him out, which I personally think is more powerful then a Spirit Bomb.

#41 Posted by terr (15 posts) - - Show Bio

thor can not beat kid buu

#42 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primarch said:
"I think Thor can produce the sufficient power to wipe out Buu. He doesn't use his extreme "I'm a God hear me roar!" powers often, but he's pulled off some extreme crap when fighting people like Surtur and his type. Didn't he once blast Surtur with a beam as hot as a sun? or a thousand times hotter then a sun or something? I'm almost positive that would wipe out Kid Buu. And once Thor realises the danger Kid Buu posseses (and as their on a place similar to Earth but not earth, which I'm guessing is similar to the Planet Goku and Vegeta fought Kid Buu for the last time on, he wouldn't have to worry about damage).   Its hard to compare DBZ power levels to Marvel, as we never see things like DBZ characters picking up buildings or mountains etc etc. All the big, massice destruction attacks are ki attacks, which I believe Thor could deflect if not absorb with Mjolnir. He could also produce a planet wide Lightning Storm, and his lightning has harmed very durable people, so I'm positive it can be harmful enough cause a distraction to Buu, wouldn't cause any real damage due to Buu's regenative abilities and durability, but would certainly hurt enough so he doesn't just stand about letting it hit him. Buu is almost certainly faster and has better reflexes, but Thor's punches/Mjolnir strikes, I would think hit far harder then Buu punches (he's broken into Celestial Armour and lifted the Odinsword, which is like a giant version of the Z sword), especially if he pulls out his Warrior's Maddness. I'm positive Thor is a better fighter, Buu appears to rely on his insanity and overwhelming raw power, not that a fist fight is going to stop Buu, but I think Thor's combat expertise and physical strenght would make him the superior combatant in that department.   In general I think Thor is the superior warrior in most aspects, the real issue would be can he wipe out Buu in a manner that would kill him. I think yes, with a lightning/thunder storm forcing Buu to watch the skies for incoming lightning, it could give Thor time to generate a Super-Godblast type attack and take him out, which I personally think is more powerful then a Spirit Bomb. "

the spirit bomb's power varies depending on who it's hitting. It does more damage to Buu because he's evil.
#43 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I can't see Thor being able to totally destroy Buu. Likewise I don't think Buu would have the power to kill Thor. However I can see this ending through Buu absorbing Thor with a random piece of himself while he's distracted fighting Buu's "main" form.

#44 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Do I have to give a name? said:
"Well I can't see Thor being able to totally destroy Buu. Likewise I don't think Buu would have the power to kill Thor. However I can see this ending through Buu absorbing Thor with a random piece of himself while he's distracted fighting Buu's "main" form. "

Wouldnt work. Thor would just summon lightning if Buu tried to absorb him. Now plz just let thsi thread die. Dont reply back.
#45 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins
he BFR's Kid buu to another universe

#46 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" @Do I have to give a name? said:
"Well I can't see Thor being able to totally destroy Buu. Likewise I don't think Buu would have the power to kill Thor. However I can see this ending through Buu absorbing Thor with a random piece of himself while he's distracted fighting Buu's "main" form. "
Wouldnt work. Thor would just summon lightning if Buu tried to absorb him. Now plz just let thsi thread die. Dont reply back. "
Reply back to what? 8-P
#47 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"Thor wins he BFR's Kid buu to another universe "

Buu screams a whole through reality and goes to thor with instantaneous movement. 
Buu wins, lightning would not do anything.
#48 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Do I have to give a name? said:

Buu never gets knocked out, however thor can get knocked out, Buu has no organs, Buu can regenerate from fumes and so Thor is outmatched in my eyes.
#49 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Do I have to give a name? said:
Buu never gets knocked out, however thor can get knocked out, Buu has no organs, Buu can regenerate from fumes and so Thor is outmatched in my eyes. "

Then you are blind. Thor would obliderate Buu. All of Buus energy attacks will be absorbed into Mjolnir and redirected back at him.
#50 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"@Do I have to give a name? said:
Buu never gets knocked out, however thor can get knocked out, Buu has no organs, Buu can regenerate from fumes and so Thor is outmatched in my eyes. "
Then you are blind. Thor would obliderate Buu. All of Buus energy attacks will be absorbed into Mjolnir and redirected back at him. "

Yeah right, same thing can be said with buu so you are blind.