Kid Buu vs Thanos

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

Can Kid Buu beat Thanos in an all out battle ?
Post Edited:2008-02-22 14:38:42

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jax

King Saturn says:

"http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/Kid_Buu.jpg VS Can Kid Buu defeat Thanos in an all out battle ?
Post Edited:2008-02-22 14:37:23"

Hmmm I don't really know. Buu can regenerate no matter how many pieces you blow it into. Thanos is a god. I don't know.

Jaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jaded

Kid Buu could just turn him into candy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

Jaded says:

"Kid Buu could just turn him into candy."

Could he really do that to a Cosmic Level being like Thanos ? I dont know man.

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superjedi

I think he would, but so many fans are on Thanos's Johnson, and there are a lot of DBZ haters out there. I was in a heated debate with several people saying how Goku would beat Thanos(without IG or HOTU) So I'm sure you're going to get a lot of haters saying how Thanos is a god, can stop time, is immortal, and all that crap! However, Kid Buu is immortal as well, and possesses awesome magic and regeneration and is a master of martial arts.

I pick Kid Buu. Besides, how would Thanos hurt Buu?

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I'm leaning toward Kid Buu. He's fast, strong, unbelievably durable, has planet-busting power and is absolutely merciless. He'll come at Thanos with everything he has, first thing. Will Thanos be able to handle it?

Geo-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Geo-Man

I say Kid Buu wins. Apparently he can regenerate and has planet-busting moves along with super speed. I don't see Thanos handling that.

HOLLOW VASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HOLLOW VASH

well i let you figure it out with this quote "buu like chacolate hahahahaahahhahaha"

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By superjedi

Im not sure if Thanos can be turned into candy. He is a cosmic level being. Of course then again, Buu absorbed the Kai's in DBZ and they were also Gods....hmmmmmm

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Buu isn't exactly immortal, since he was killed by Goku's Spirit Bomb. The way I see it, Thanos is fully capable of keeping up with Buu (In terms of superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, and reflexes). I'm not gonna count out Buu's ability to turn things into candy (Whether it would work on a cosmic level being is beyond to determine), but Thanos can also transmute Buu into another form of matter, like stone. However, this all depends on who uses their ability first. Thanos is also a telepath. But, I can't really make a case for it because I'm unsure of Buu's mental resistance. And I say that because Buu only knows destruction, kinda like Doomsday. He's not very sentient, so Thanos could have a hard time manipulating Buu's mind. Also, Thanos has cosmic powers, enough to combat against Buu's energy blasts and such.In terms of power, they seem pretty even to me. The only thing that I think Thanos has edge in is his superhuman intelligence. That could help him get the win, but he was defeated by Squirrel Girl, someone a lot less intelligent than he is. Honestly, I think it could go either way.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 17:00:15

HOLLOW VASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HOLLOW VASH

buu eat u up!! now repeat two through 3 times for maximum annoyance lol well that is true but wasnt buu formed from majic? maybe he could eat him

HOLLOW VASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HOLLOW VASH

Static Shock says:

"Buu isn't exactly immortal, since he was **killed by Goku's Spirit Bomb**. The way I see it, Thanos is fully capable of keeping up with Buu (In terms of superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, and reflexes). I'm not gonna count out Buu's ability to turn things into candy (Whether it would work on a cosmic level being is beyond to determine), but Thanos can also transmute Buu into another form of matter, like stone. However, this all depends on who uses their ability first. Thanos is also a telepath. But, I can't really make a case for it because I'm unsure of Buu's mental resistance. And I say that because Buu only knows destruction, kinda like Doomsday. He's not very sentient, so Thanos could have a hard time manipulating Buu's mind. Also, Thanos has cosmic powers, enough to combat against Buu's energy blasts and such.In terms of power, they seem pretty even to me. The only thing that I think Thanos has edge in is his superhuman intelligence. That could help him get the win, but he was defeated by Squirrel Girl, someone a lot less intelligent than he is. Honestly, I think it could go either way.
Post Edited:2008-02-22 17:00:15"

got good points

HOLLOW VASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HOLLOW VASH

Static Shock says:

"Thanks. I normally don't give DBZ characters any credit compared to comic book characters. But, Kid Buu is one of my favorite characters from the series. He has to get credit in this one."

they are hard to compare i mean like come one if you left kid buu alone for a hour there prolly wouldnt even be planets left in the universe lol

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I wonder if Thanos could transmute Buu at all. He's basically made out of magical putty...I'm not sure if conventional molecular-manipulation could effect him or not.

I think Thanos is in trouble here. If he goes at it with Buu in hand-to-hand, he risks being absorbed. If he chooses ranged combat, he's going to be facing planet-busting Kamehamehas. His best hope is to try something more subtle, like the aforementioned molecular manipulation, or trying to lure Buu into some sort of trap using his superior intelligence. Facing a monster like Kid Buu is a very dangerous business even for someone like Thanos, and he's going to be fighting for his life.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

HOLLOW VASH says:

got good points

Thanks. I normally don't give DBZ characters any credit compared to comic book characters. But, Kid Buu is one of my favorite characters from the series. He has to get credit in this one.

Alexander Anderson says:

I wonder if Thanos could transmute Buu at all. He's basically made out of magical putty...I'm not sure if conventional molecular-manipulation could effect him or not.I think Thanos is in trouble here. If he goes at it with Buu in hand-to-hand, he risks being absorbed. If he chooses ranged combat, he's going to be facing planet-busting Kamehamehas. His best hope is to try something more subtle, like the aforementioned molecular manipulation, or trying to lure Buu into some sort of trap using his superior intelligence. Facing a monster like Kid Buu is a very dangerous business even for someone like Thanos, and he's going to be fighting for his life.

Agreeable.

Post Edited:2008-02-22 17:15:53

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MotorSteel

Geo-Man says:

"I say Kid Buu wins. Apparently he can regenerate and has planet-busting moves along with super speed. I don't see Thanos handling that."

He handled surfer, and surfer is stronger and faster than Kid Buu. Im sure Thanos wins.

HAXJAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HAXJAX

GOKU WINS. SS4 WITH A KAMEHAME X100 AND DA UNIVERSE EXPLODES BUT GOKU TELEPORTS TO ANOTHER DIMENSHIN AND WINS.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

HAXJAX says:

"GOKU WINS. SS4 WITH A KAMEHAME X100 AND DA UNIVERSE EXPLODES BUT GOKU TELEPORTS TO ANOTHER DIMENSHIN AND WINS."

This is Kid Buu vs. Thanos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn

HAXJAX says:

"GOKU WINS. SS4 WITH A KAMEHAME X100 AND DA UNIVERSE EXPLODES BUT GOKU TELEPORTS TO ANOTHER DIMENSHIN AND WINS."

Wow... buddy you are way off topic

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By cpt_linger

what a douche

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

cpt_linger says:

"what a douche"

LMAO

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

Jaded says:

I very seriously doubt that! I think you need to read up on some thanos before you make a statement/comment like that!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Jaded says:
I very seriously doubt that! I think you need to read up on some thanos before you make a statement/comment like that!"

No.Kid Buu wins.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LubeMan

Thanos for me, please!

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By superjedi

You've earned my respect STATICSHOCK. I thought you were a DBZ hater. But that's pretty cool if Buu is your fav character from the series.

I think Buu wins, but Thanos is no pushover. He's really really smart. I'm sure if he had time he would think of a way to win.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

HAXJAX says:

And people wonder why there's DBZ haters out there. They bring it on themselves.

Cyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cyrus

Hey can someone RPG battle its my first time and I need a test. But it will be done like a real battle

Cyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cyrus

Hey can someone RPG battle its my first time and I need a test. But it will be done like a real battle

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gojira

Jaded says:

Thats fat buu kid buu couldn't do that.
Post Edited:2008-02-27 14:42:10
Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gojira

HAXJAX says:

Just a planet never a UNIVERSE plus Goku only teleports in the same UNIVERSE!

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By superjedi

Gambler, take it easy man. There are a lot of DC fanboys that are crazy too! I mean im in a debate where someone is telling me that the Hulk is more invulnerable than Gogeta! There's crazy fanboys on both sides of the fence. :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

superjedi says:

"Gambler, take it easy man. There are a lot of DC fanboys that are crazy too! I mean im in a debate where someone is telling me that the Hulk is more invulnerable than Gogeta! There's crazy fanboys on both sides of the fence. :)"

Your talking about DC fanboys and then you mention a debate over two characters that aren't DC...how does that work?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lantern Prime

All the Buus had the "Candy beam"

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid buu can teleport behind him and turn him into candy and eats him and then becomes thanos buu

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By renamed040924

@xlab3000 said:

Kid buu can teleport behind him and turn him into candy and eats him and then becomes thanos buu

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By laflux

@xlab3000 said:

Why did you bump this? Anime vs Comics is not allowed.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Trinity00

@xlab3000 said:

This ^