Kid buu vs superman, silver surfer, thor and black bolt

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@the_mighty_Beyonder: He isn't, so stop making things up. He has no feats to put him even remotely close to any Elder God (assuming you mean the Marvel version of Gaea), your reasoning pathetic, first that Genki Dama did not have all the life force from the planet or the people in it, if it did everybody would have died, second even if it did that still doesn't put him anywhere close an Elder God.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

also Kid Buu surpass SS in raw power by huge difference. to kill Buu Goku needed all life force of earth + life force of DBZ fighters + his SSJ3 to push the Genki Dama. that make Kid Buu more powerful than Elder God Gaea who's the incarnation of all life force of earth. SS is not even close to Elder Gods.

People like you are so irritating. You consistently lie about a whole host of things surrounding DB/Z/GT. Goku did NOT need to use the Genki Dama to kill Kid Buu. Goku clearly stated that he could have killed Kid Buu as an SSJ3 but couldn't because he didn't have enough time to power up his attack before the transformation wore off. Despite all claims to the contrary, Kid Buu is nothing special; he can be killed by any ki based energy attack just like any other character in DB/Z/GT. And in the manga Kid Buu is a planet buster at best, so he's not as strong as an elder god. If you think he's that strong then create an Odin vs Kid Buu thread and watch how Kid Buu gets sh!t stomped.

you completely skiped my argument, and went to something we agree about, neither way Goku SSJ3 was able or not, Goku needed Genki Dama, and it wasn't enough until he became healed and at full SSJ3 power. that's clearly Buu>>>earth life force = Gaea.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By comicace3

Kid Buu solo's all and turns them all to chocolate. His fighting style is too erratic and unable to control.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: He isn't, so stop making things up. He has no feats to put him even remotely close to any Elder God (assuming you mean the Marvel version of Gaea), your reasoning pathetic, first that Genki Dama did not have all the life force from the planet or the people in it, if it did everybody would have died, second even if it did that still doesn't put him anywhere close an Elder God.

haaaa!! that's your problem you guys, you use Marvel logic in Manga world!!! it's not the same, Genki Dama IS life force of earth!! it doesn't need people to be dead. and yes it puts Buu at Elder God level Gaea!! unless you can prove i'm wrong which i'm still waiting you to do.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By uberhikari

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

also Kid Buu surpass SS in raw power by huge difference. to kill Buu Goku needed all life force of earth + life force of DBZ fighters + his SSJ3 to push the Genki Dama. that make Kid Buu more powerful than Elder God Gaea who's the incarnation of all life force of earth. SS is not even close to Elder Gods.

People like you are so irritating. You consistently lie about a whole host of things surrounding DB/Z/GT. Goku did NOT need to use the Genki Dama to kill Kid Buu. Goku clearly stated that he could have killed Kid Buu as an SSJ3 but couldn't because he didn't have enough time to power up his attack before the transformation wore off. Despite all claims to the contrary, Kid Buu is nothing special; he can be killed by any ki based energy attack just like any other character in DB/Z/GT. And in the manga Kid Buu is a planet buster at best, so he's not as strong as an elder god. If you think he's that strong then create an Odin vs Kid Buu thread and watch how Kid Buu gets sh!t stomped.

you completely skiped my argument, and went to something we agree about, neither way Goku SSJ3 was able or not, Goku needed Genki Dama, and it wasn't enough until he became healed and at full SSJ3 power. that's clearly Buu>>>earth life force = Gaea.

Again, that's a lie. Goku used the Genki Dama and then became SSJ1 NOT SSJ3 in order to push it back towards Kid Buu. I even linked the clip showing it in this very thread (here it is again). In any event it doesn't matter. Elder Gods are universal+, i.e., they're multiversal. Again, if you think that Kid Buu is as strong as an Elder God then make a thread and see what happens. If I was being extremely generous I would say Kid Buu is a galaxy buster based an anime filler added to Supreme Kai's flashback in the dubbed version of DBZ. But you're trying to tell me that Kid Buu is a universe buster...LOL!

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

Again, that's a lie. Goku used the Genki Dama and then became SSJ1 NOT SSJ3 in order to push it back towards Kid Buu. I even linked the clip showing it in this very thread (here it is again). In any event it doesn't matter. Elder Gods are universal+, i.e., they're multiversal. Again, if you think that Kid Buu is as strong as an Elder God then make a thread and see what happens. If I was being extremely generous I would say Kid Buu is a galaxy buster based an anime filler added to Supreme Kai's flashback in the dubbed version of DBZ. But you're trying to tell me that Kid Buu is a universe buster...LOL!

good you make a point, so it's SSJ1, it's been a long time, so i may confused between the levels at that moment. anyway it change nothing Buu>>Earth life force = Gaea.

don't tell me your based on threads, because they are only fan's opinions it maybe illogical. and no, no, no you're putting us on an other debate here : Elder gods universal+ !!!!! where did you get that???? an other thread!!! show me one feat where Elder Gods surpass or equal Eternity.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@the_mighty_Beyonder: The reason it doesn't kill anyone is because it doesn't take all their life force, if it did they would be dead it's that simple. And no it doesn't Elder Gods like Gaea are well above people like Odin who in turn is more powerful than anyone in DBZ.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MonsterStomp

Silver Surfer can take him.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

good you make a point, so it's SSJ1, it's been a long time, so i may confused between the levels at that moment. anyway it change nothing Buu>>Earth life force = Gaea.

don't tell me your based on threads, because they are only fan's opinions it maybe illogical. and no, no, no you're putting us on an other debate here : Elder gods universal+ !!!!! where did you get that???? an other thread!!! show me one feat where Elder Gods surpass or equal Eternity.

You simply don't know what you're talking about and you're confused. Although Gaea was spawned on Earth and protects Earth, her power is NOT limited to just Earth. This is where your confusion lies. You seem to think that Gaea is merely a representation of the life force on Earth, but that's not true. Gaea is the nexus of life force in the Marvel multiverse. Read this.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Sethlol said:

SS can casually solo DBZ.

Mismatch.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone on the team (with no morals) can solo..

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

There is no way that Black Bolt can solo.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:

Almost everyone on the Team (with no morals) can solo..

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@TheCerealKillz said:

Almost everyone on the Team (with no morals) can solo..

There you go.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@uberhikari said:

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

You simply don't know what you're talking about and you're confused. Although Gaea was spawned on Earth and protects Earth, her power is NOT limited to just Earth. This is where your confusion lies. You seem to think that Gaea is merely a representation of the life force on Earth, but that's not true. Gaea is the nexus of life force in the Marvel multiverse. Read this.

i already read that, it's not enough for a proof, i corrected many mistakes in those pages on site. i'll need a clear scan on that, because The Vishanti are only universal, as Aggamotto was beaten by Galactus, and Oshtur below Atum.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

@uberhikari said:

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

i already read that, it's not enough for a proof, i corrected many mistakes in those pages on site. i'll need a clear scan on that, because The Vishanti are only universal, as Aggamotto was beaten by Galactus, and Oshtur below Atum.

Let me ask you a question: Do you think Kid Buu can beat Odin?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By nefarious

Well, we know who solos now.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sniber

@uberhikari: yes he can beat odin. that's why I put a team of four against him. BUT NOW I THINK KID BUU CAN DESTROY ALL OF THEM WITH EASE by using this strategy.

kid buu can bust a planet with a single explosion. he can make infinite duplicates or clones of himself so all those clones will destroy one planet each(and also the space between planets) and like this he can destroy whole universe or omniverse including all the dimensions at the same time. so team loses.

and surfer's manipulation powers work on those characters only who are lesser powerful than him. saice kid buu can destroy whole omniverse he is obviously more powerful than him.

so I think I should not have made this thread because its a stomp in favour of buu. how can I close this thread?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By xeon1cs

@Sniber said:

@uberhikari: yes he can beat odin. that's why I put a team of four against him. BUT NOW I THINK KID BUU CAN DESTROY ALL OF THEM WITH EASE by using this strategy.

kid buu can bust a planet with a single explosion. he can make infinite duplicates or clones of himself so all those clones will destroy one planet each(and also the space between planets) and like this he can destroy whole universe or omniverse including all the dimensions at the same time. so team loses.

and surfer's manipulation powers work on those characters only who are lesser powerful than him. saice kid buu can destroy whole omniverse he is obviously more powerful than him.

so I think I should not have made this thread because its a stomp in favour of buu. how can I close this thread?

You can't honestly believe anything you typed here...can you?

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sniber

@xeon1cs: yes, I believe everything that I posted in my previous comment. you always try to prove me wrong in many threads but you never give valid reasons.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By xeon1cs

@Sniber said:

@xeon1cs: yes, I believe everything that I posted in my previous comment. you always try to prove me wrong in many threads but you never give valid reasons.

There's no way you are going to sit here and claim Buu can destroy the omniverse, with a straight face. I refuse to acknowledge anyone could legitimately think that.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sniber

@xeon1cs: again you didn't gave any reason. in my comment I have given a strategy which is possible for buu to do so.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AngryHulks

@Sniber said:

Destruction of omniverse can't be done by anyone aside from TOAA and HOTU wielder, even Living Tribunal doesn't seems to have that much power even with his nearly omnipotent constructive and destructive power.

Kid Buu power is almost all destructive, and there's no evidence he can destroy the entire universe. Even if he can, which is far from reality, he would ended up destroy himself also. If he can't even destroy a universe, let alone multiverse or omniverse. One thing is that universe in term of space and time itself are not physical, physical force regardless of magnitude alone couldn't destroy it outright, you need to be some of the most powerful reality warper for it to happen.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: well, that's a difficult one, they are both Galaxy busters, Odin showed clear Galaxy busting when Buu didn't show a frank feat, agree, but Buu can destroy the fabric of spacetime, and may trick Odin with his versatile abilities, the same for Odin. i see you're point, that make Buu less than Elder God anyway.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By theONEtaichou

I think their only chance of a win is Silver Surfer... otherwise Buu (bloodlasted as he has done before) absorbs SS, then annihilates everyone, if he thinks of that though. @uberhikari "Right, because a character that can survive a solar system destroying shockwave, fly through stars, protect himself from black holes, and escape from black holes after he's gone past the event horizon will be punched through the head by a character whose punches aren't even planet busting. LOL! If you don't know what you're talking about, please be quiet." ... there was that Thanos guy who apparently, allegedly punched him to death?

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@theONEtaichou: And Thanos couldn't even bust a planet with his strength... but I guess that was a high end feat for Thanos and PIS for SS...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#77  Edited By Saren

Thanos can and has busted a planet with his strength, in a showing where he physically overpowered Classic Drax, a character who could casually rip apart stars.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AngryHulks

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@theONEtaichou: And Thanos couldn't even bust a planet with his strength... but I guess that was a high end feat for Thanos and PIS for SS...

SS bust planet several times throughout the history, a lot of time he done it effortlessly. He also have stabilize the entire star, as well as absorb huge amount of its energy to stabilize another, that's more difficult feat than destroying planet. With assistance from Quasar and Ronan, who is less powerful than Surfer, he also fuse two stars together recently.

Surfer didn't create black holes only once also, he create it several times just as often as tampering with the stars.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari: well, that's a difficult one, they are both Galaxy busters, Odin showed clear Galaxy busting when Buu didn't show a frank feat, agree, but Buu can destroy the fabric of spacetime, and may trick Odin with his versatile abilities, the same for Odin. i see you're point, that make Buu less than Elder God anyway.

LOL! There's only so far you can go as a DBZ fanboy to try and argue that Kid Buu would beat Odin. Kid Buu never "busted a galaxy." First, Kid Buu's destruction of a galaxy was filler added to the anime, which means you're already on shaky ground. Second, even in Supreme Kai's flashback Kid Buu never "busted a galaxy". Supreme Kai merely said that Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy: destroying a galaxy =/= galaxy busting. And this is especially true considering the fact that no method of destruction and no time frame is given by Supreme Kai.

Moreover, there's no evidence anywhere in the DBZ manga or the DBZ anime that Kid Buu can "destroy the fabric of spacetime." Where did you get this from? You're just embellishing facts. Kid Buu can open portals to other dimensions by screaming, and Dende said that he can destroy dimensions by screaming, but there's no evidence that he can destroy spacetime. That's something you just made up.

Finally, you're clearly exaggerating the versatility of Kid Buu's attacks. Kid Buu has 4 main attacks...only 4. Ki based energy attacks, kicking/punching, matter transmutation, and absorption. The ki based energy attacks won't do anything to Odin because he's massively FTL, he can teleport, he can deflect Buu's blast with his own energy projection, he can simply tank the blasts, etc. I won't even entertain the idea that Kid Buu can punch or kick hard enough to hurt Odin. As far as matter transmutation, Kid Buu's only feats are turning people into candy, which are trash tier compared to what Odin can do. And Kid Buu has never shown the ability to transmute someone as powerful as Odin. And lastly, Kid Buu isn't going to absorb Odin unless he can absorb someone with enough energy to casually bust multiple galaxies at once...something which Kid Buu has never done.

Odin, on the other hand, can kill Kid Buu in a myriad of ways. Let me list a few: Odin turns Kid Buu into a pile of electrons and protons then chucks them into the nearest star. Odin creates a black hole and then tosses Kid Buu into it. Odin stops time, tosses Kid Buu in front of a quasar, resumes time and watches the fireworks. Odin blasts him to death with a galaxy busting amount of energy. Odin uses his reality warping powers and turns Kid Buu into a pile of dog sh!t. Odin uses his telepathy to shut down Buu's consciousness. The list goes on and on.

I don't know what you were thinking, but Kid Buu does not beat a planetary reality warping skyfather like Odin.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@AngryHulks: Why did you write this to me? Irrelevant what did ss to my post. He get beaten by punches. Unless if someone try to prove they fought million times FTL as someones think, and those punches multiple times stronger than exploding stars, with good reasons, I'll keep my opinion SS not an unbeatable demigod something.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sniber said:

Wow! Kid Buu can do all that? He must be nearly as powerful as Nagraj.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: oh boy!!! you're dragging me to Odin vs Buu on purpose aren't yah!!

LOL! There's only so far you can go as a DBZ fanboy to try and argue that Kid Buu would beat Odin. Kid Buu never "busted a galaxy." First, Kid Buu's destruction of a galaxy was filler added to the anime, which means you're already on shaky ground. Second, even in Supreme Kai's flashback Kid Buu never "busted a galaxy". Supreme Kai merely said that Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy: destroying a galaxy =/= galaxy busting. And this is especially true considering the fact that no method of destruction and no time frame is given by Supreme Kai.

what word exactly in my statement you didn't understand, did i say Buu beats Odin!!!! you planned this long boring reply from the start, you were so excited to post this, that you even didn't have time or patience to read 2 lines. and since we're here, Supreme Kai said Buu destroyed galaxy, until you gave me a clear evidence it's not a galaxy busting, the possibility is taken by consideration.

Moreover, there's no evidence anywhere in the DBZ manga or the DBZ anime that Kid Buu can "destroy the fabric of spacetime." Where did you get this from? You're just embellishing facts. Kid Buu can open portals to other dimensions by screaming, and Dende said that he can destroy dimensions by screaming, but there's no evidence that he can destroy spacetime. That's something you just made up.

do you read what you're writing at least? Buu can destroy dimensions but can't destroy spacetme??!!!! what is space and what is time but dimensions, -_-

it's not just screaming, it's his concentrated power, he did alter the fabric of spacetime in the first appearence of Kid Buu after vegeta and Goku saved their families.

Finally, you're clearly exaggerating the versatility of Kid Buu's attacks. Kid Buu has 4 main attacks...only 4. Ki based energy attacks, kicking/punching, matter transmutation, and absorption. The ki based energy attacks won't do anything to Odin because he's massively FTL, he can teleport, he can deflect Buu's blast with his own energy projection, he can simply tank the blasts, etc. I won't even entertain the idea that Kid Buu can punch or kick hard enough to hurt Odin. As far as matter transmutation, Kid Buu's only feats are turning people into candy, which are trash tier compared to what Odin can do. And Kid Buu has never shown the ability to transmute someone as powerful as Odin. And lastly, Kid Buu isn't going to absorb Odin unless he can absorb someone with enough energy to casually bust multiple galaxies at once...something which Kid Buu has never done

let me correct you, Buu has powerful abilities, he manipulate matter through magic, he showed that many times, like his ability to change living beings to candies, and changing number balls in the tournament, also he was able to change foes who were at close or equal level to him like the Gods and Vegeku, he can also use the ability of absoption at high level like with Gohan if i remember good.

Odin, on the other hand, can kill Kid Buu in a myriad of ways. Let me list a few: Odin turns Kid Buu into a pile of electrons and protons then chucks them into the nearest star. Odin creates a black hole and then tosses Kid Buu into it. Odin stops time, tosses Kid Buu in front of a quasar, resumes time and watches the fireworks. Odin blasts him to death with a galaxy busting amount of energy. Odin uses his reality warping powers and turns Kid Buu into a pile of dog sh!t. Odin uses his telepathy to shut down Buu's consciousness. The list goes on and on.

true, Odin have good ways to beat Buu, but not guaranteed victory,you're underestimating Buu, you forget that he has the ability of teleportation, generation at molecular level, and resistence to telepathy.

i think you should open your mind and accept that Manga present a challenging characters and not stick to Marvel/DC as absolutely the best.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By AngryHulks

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks: Why did you write this to me? Irrelevant what did ss to my post. He get beaten by punches. Unless if someone try to prove they fought million times FTL as someones think, and those punches multiple times stronger than exploding stars, with good reasons, I'll keep my opinion SS not an unbeatable demigod something.

He is not unbeatable, but he'll beat most conventional superhuman. From my own observation of older thread, Silver Surfer can beat most people that are below skyfather. He'll beat Kid Buu, although not all the time, but he is too versatile.

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

Kid Buu's power are mostly destructive, that alone is not versatile enough to beat a skyfather (I mean Odin).

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Da hell, do you actually know who Thanos is?

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngryHulks: Kid Buu dosn't have only raw destructive power, he has many surprising abilities, magic abilities that can turn the battle to his favor.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Death Certificate: Since you didn't ask or tell me anything I just answer with a "yes".

@AngryHulks: And people can beat him who below skyfather...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AngryHulks

@AngryHulks: Kid Buu dosn't have only raw destructive power, he has many surprising abilities, magic abilities that can turn the battle to his favor.

Still not as much as what Odin have done. This is just few feat that I'm impressed me, there're more to it but I don't have every comics.

- Even his inexperienced son is capable of stopping time with his magic.

- He have also fought semi-abstract beings.

- He is not only capable of dismantling galaxy, he have recreate (or reassemble) it as well.

- He had erased Thor's mouth (literally!) and wish it back to him.

- He create stars and planets with little effort (something far harder to perform than destroying it)

It'll be better if someone makes a separated thread, this sounds interesting.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By AngryHulks

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@AngryHulks: And people can beat him who below skyfather...

I say most people, not all. Any top-tier superhuman can beat Surfer, of course, just like any character, but they'll loose for most of the time. Like Cable, he can destroy Surfer's board, indicating that he can easily do the same to Surfer himself as well, but he get beaten badly because he's missing other factor to win.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By terry2012

I'm going with the team here. Because it a lot for him to handle. But if he turns them into candy then it over for them.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234: Then you do realise by saying "Thanos can't even bust a planet" is false considering fact that Thanos destroyed a planet while fighting drax.

@AngryHulks: FFS, No, we don't need Kid buu vs Odin thread

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Death Certificate: I only know that he had to provoke the champion to destroy that planet. But show me how he destroyed a planet. Or we talking about a SS beater... show me how he destroyed a solar system with his power.

@AngryHulks: Kid Buu is a good example for one of those ppl who can beat him.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By AngryHulks

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Death Certificate: I only know that he had to provoke the champion to destroy that planet. But show me how he destroyed a planet. Or we talking about a SS beater... show me how he destroyed a solar system with his power.

Superman can also beat Surfer as well because he have edge in strength and actual speed showing, but he'll lose most of the time because he's not versatile enough.

Here is some point I want to make about Surfer.

- He had tanked planet busting attack on several occasion, in some case, he didn't even bothered about it. Supernova is considered a solar system busting type of force, and he have went through it.

- Capable of manipulate most type of energy, not only Ki.

- He is planet buster on his own.

- He can perceive faster than light on higher showing, and have confused semi-abstract being (Deathurge) with his combat speed.

- His matter manipulation is shown to be on planetary scale. (He is fixing all the faults that is breaking the world apart), and had turn entire mountain range into vapor by just thought.

- Can create black holes.

- If he play wisely, he is very cunning and adaptable in combat, he is capable of beating someone way of league by either outsmarting them or use environment to his advantage (such as Uni-Lord and Galactus-level being such as Aegis and Tenebrous)

- Capable of detecting weaknesses by cosmic awareness.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By uberhikari

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

How exactly am I dragging you into Buu vs Odin? I asked you if Buu could beat Odin and you said maybe. Then I gave you my reasoning for why he couldn't.

what word exactly in my statement you didn't understand, did i say Buu beats Odin!!!! you planned this long boring reply from the start, you were so excited to post this, that you even didn't have time or patience to read 2 lines. and since we're here, Supreme Kai said Buu destroyed galaxy, until you gave me a clear evidence it's not a galaxy busting, the possibility is taken by consideration.

This is just silly. So now you're trying to give a galaxy busting feat to Kid Buu even though he has no feats of busting a galaxy? LOL! In a vs. match if you want to argue that a character is capable of a feat the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence that they can do so. The burden of proof doesn't lie with other people to prove that a character can't do something. That's like saying Superman can destroy a solar system and then challenging other people to disprove the feat. Unless there's evidence that a character has actually done something any possibility that they can is disregarded, unless you're powerscaling a feat to someone which isn't possible here. You can't just give feats to characters based on the speculation that they might be able to do something.

do you read what you're writing at least? Buu can destroy dimensions but can't destroy spacetme??!!!! what is space and what is time but dimensions, -_-
it's not just screaming, it's his concentrated power, he did alter the fabric of spacetime in the first appearence of Kid Buu after vegeta and Goku saved their families.

You're joking right? I don't know what physics class you've been taking but dimensions =/= fabric of spacetime. Spacetime is a continuum not a dimension. Even if you travel to another dimension, there's still spacetime in that dimension. If you say that Kid Buu can destroy spacetime you're essentially claiming that Kid Buu can literally destroy space or literally destroy time as if these are physical things. When did Buu ever show the ability to destroy space itself or time itself? What Buu can do is open a hole between dimensions. There's nothing really special about this ability, Odin can do this casually. Moreover, Buu doesn't actually destroy dimensions. This is what Dende said (skip to 15:50) about Buu's power. Dende said, "[Buu] could break through one dimensional wall after another." Dende didn't even say Buu could destroy a dimension, he simply said he could break through dimensional walls. In other words, Buu can open a pathway between dimensions, I guess you can say he warps spacetime with his screams but he certainly doesn't destroy spacetime. Buu has 0 feats of destroying a dimension in DBZ and 0 feats of destroy spacetime.

let me correct you, Buu has powerful abilities, he manipulate matter through magic, he showed that many times, like his ability to change living beings to candies, and changing number balls in the tournament, also he was able to change foes who were at close or equal level to him like the Gods and Vegeku, he can also use the ability of absoption at high level like with Gohan if i remember good.

Wow, Buu can turn people into candy and change number balls in a tournament. That's soooo impressive. Compared to Odin those are trash-tier feats. In case you don't remember, Odin has the ability to use magic as well. Odin's magic can make things like mjolnir and enchant it so that nobody is able to wield it except those who are worthy. That's a more impressive display of magical ability than anything Buu has ever shown. Creating mjolnir>>>>>>>>changing number balls in a tournament. Addtionally, Odin has the ability to manipulate massive amounts of cosmic and magical energy so I very seriously doubt that Buu will be able to turn Odin into candy via magical matter transmutation.

true, Odin have good ways to beat Buu, but not guaranteed victory,you're underestimating Buu, you forget that he has the ability of teleportation, generation at molecular level, and resistence to telepathy.

Odin vs. Buu is a murderstomp in Odin's favor. The possibility of Buu beating Odin is effectively 0%. Buu can teleport, but so what? Odin can teleport between dimensions and universes, Odin is massively FTL, and Odin has precog. That's certainly more impressive than Buu's teleportation. Buu's regeneration means absolutely nothing to Odin. Like I said, Odin can simply turn Buu into a pile of electrons and protons then chuck them into a star. Buu's resistance to telepathy also means absolutely nothing. I mean seriously, are you forgetting that Odin is a reality warper? Odin can simply turn Buu into an amoeba if he wishes.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sniber

@AngryHulks said:

@Sniber said:

Destruction of omniverse can't be done by anyone aside from TOAA and HOTU wielder, even Living Tribunal doesn't seems to have that much power even with his nearly omnipotent constructive and destructive power.

Kid Buu power is almost all destructive, and there's no evidence he can destroy the entire universe. Even if he can, which is far from reality, he would ended up destroy himself also. If he can't even destroy a universe, let alone multiverse or omniverse. One thing is that universe in term of space and time itself are not physical, physical force regardless of magnitude alone couldn't destroy it outright, you need to be some of the most powerful reality warper for it to happen.

Why don't you read the strategy which I told There is nothing in that which buu can't do. and by doing that he will not destroy himself. If you watch episode" end of the earth" you will get the proof. and your point which I highlighted is true. but buu can and has travelled between dimensions. I doubt that you have ever watched DBZ.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sniber

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@Sniber said:

Wow! Kid Buu can do all that? He must be nearly as powerful as Nagraj.

So you didn't ever watched DBZ. depends on which version of nagraj you are talking about. buu is more powerful than nagraj's normal version.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By AngryHulks

@Sniber said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Sniber said:

Why don't you read the strategy which I told There is nothing in that which buu can't do. and by doing that he will not destroy himself. If you watch episode" end of the earth" you will get the proof. and your point which I highlighted is true. but buu can and has travelled between dimensions. I doubt that you have ever watched DBZ.

Are you implying Buu is practically omnipotent? I doubt that. I also don't considered animated DBZ as a canonical source.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234:

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Death Certificate: I asked to show me how Thanos destroy a planet with his own strength. And you show me scans from drax vs somebody TOGETHER causing a big explosion. Not that it matter, but even Drax said "the planetary explosion weakened me".

This is old scan irrelevant, sorry, try again.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sniber

@AngryHulks said:

@Sniber said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Sniber said:

Are you implying Buu is practically omnipotent? I doubt that. I also don't considered animated DBZ as a canonical source.

If you disagree with me then prove that any one of the lines in my strategty is not possible for buu. but you can't do that.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngryHulks said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Superman can also beat Surfer as well because he have edge in strength and actual speed showing, but he'll lose most of the time because he's not versatile enough.

Here is some point I want to make about Surfer.

- He had tanked planet busting attack on several occasion, in some case, he didn't even bothered about it. Supernova is considered a solar system busting type of force, and he have went through it.

- Capable of manipulate most type of energy, not only Ki.

- He is planet buster on his own.

- He can perceive faster than light on higher showing, and have confused semi-abstract being (Deathurge) with his combat speed.

- His matter manipulation is shown to be on planetary scale. (He is fixing all the faults that is breaking the world apart), and had turn entire mountain range into vapor by just thought.

- Can create black holes.

- If he play wisely, he is very cunning and adaptable in combat, he is capable of beating someone way of league by either outsmarting them or use environment to his advantage (such as Uni-Lord and Galactus-level being such as Aegis and Tenebrous)

- Capable of detecting weaknesses by cosmic awareness.

Versatile is not meaning so much when the opponent is outclass you. Kid Buu is versatile too, but anyway. They are bloodlusted. Kid Buu IT behind SS and punch with a far bigger punch than Thanos can dream. Even if that punch doesn't kill him, Buu just continue it. SS is not a fighter, he can't avoid fast punches from close range.