• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KratosTheGod (26 posts) - - Show Bio

gg

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu.

#4 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't this been done before? Superman, heat vision + micro vision = dead buu. That or he throws him in to the sun.

#5 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu would absorb Super dork.

#6 Posted by ComicStooge (13072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

Hasn't this been done before? Superman, heat vision + micro vision = dead buu. That or he throws him in to the sun.

This.

#7 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before. But S. couldn't win even if the heat vision would vaporize Buu.

#8 Edited by xlab3000 (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu

#9 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

#10 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu

#11 Posted by Theorder14 (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't the spirit bomb the only way to completely destroy buu cus it's made by good energy?

Buu has been completely vaporized before and he still reformed so i highly doubt that superman's heat vision would do anything >.>

#12 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

i think a trip to the sun would be in buus immediate future.

#13 Edited by Omniscience (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

And when this proves ineffectual?

Omniscience.

#14 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

then he continually beats the crap outta buu till buu doesnt wanna fight anymore. being much faster and stronger than ssj3 goku who worked buu i dont see the fighting part going badly for supes. but offing him would be an issue if his heat vision doesnt work and the sun doesnt either though idk why it wouldnt.

#15 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

"Heat vision, focused through your pupils like a scapel, instant lobotomy."

#16 Posted by Omniscience (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

then he continually beats the crap outta buu till buu doesnt wanna fight anymore. being much faster and stronger than ssj3 goku who worked buu i dont see the fighting part going badly for supes. but offing him would be an issue if his heat vision doesnt work and the sun doesnt either though idk why it wouldnt.

And when Buu gets bored and turns Supes into a delectable assortment of confectionaries?

#17 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

#18 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omniscience said:

@zr0c00l said:

And when Buu gets bored and turns Supes into a delectable assortment of confectionaries?

then the worlds strongest cheese cake kicks his ass, as its been shown turning into other things doesnt sap his opponents strength

#19 Posted by comicace3 (5555 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu destroys. Buu never get's tired and he will absorb superman. If supers kills him he is gonna be reborn again.

#20 Posted by ColaNicole (592 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it, Superman can beat Goku, who in turn beats Buu.

#21 Posted by Omniscience (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: And finally, once said cheescake becomes engulfed by the heat of the very sun that he was trying to kill Buu with?

Checkmate.

Omniscience.

#22 Posted by The_Grand_Master (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@ColaNicole: Triangle Theories never work in the real and comic book world.

#23 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omniscience said:

@zr0c00l: And finally, once said cheescake becomes engulfed by the heat of the very sun that he was trying to kill Buu with?

Checkmate.

Omniscience.

negative, since hes retained his strength and that strength comes from the sun hed get even stronger.

#24 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu beats the hell of "super red panties on blue pants"

#25 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

buu turns superman into chocolate using his magic

#26 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

exactly

#27 Edited by name12345 (560 posts) - - Show Bio

c'mon.. Buu is indestructible, and he can use magic(supes weakness),

Frieza who is weaker than a SS1, could bust a planet with just a finger flick, Buu is stronger than SS3!!!

can you imagine Buu's destructive power?! he could destroy the sun like nothing!! and than Superman!! and than... THE WORLD!!!! HAHAHA!!

but seriously BUU STOMPS

#28 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

#29 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman>Goku>Buu. Superman will disintegrate buu with heatvision.

#30 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

buu

#31 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

It's a good theory, and possible it could work, but I think the reason the only way they were able to vanquish Buu was with the Spirit Bomb was because it was made of pure good energy to counteract the massive pool of dark energy that fueled his regeneration.

And even if not, it's not a conclusion. Buu is fast and powerful and would not just stand still while Superman vaporizes each and every molecule of his one by one. Also, Buu has ways of actually winning the fight instantly - magical ways - whereas saying Superman "vaporizes Buu with heat vision" is underestimating him completely.

Buu doesn't have to eat Superman after he turns him into candy (giving him a chance to escape), by the way. He could just... "throw him into the sun"

Dare I say Buu has tanked stronger blasts than Superman's heat vision?

Dare you post scans of Superman's heat vision destroying numerous planets - or incredibly durable material that tanks planet-busting-and-more attacks, ex: Thor's body - so we can be sure it at least has the destructive force to pierce Buu's surface?

#32 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#33 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

@Sabboth said:

It's a good theory, and possible it could work, but I think the reason the only way they were able to vanquish Buu was with the Spirit Bomb was because it was made of pure good energy to counteract the massive pool of dark energy that fueled his regeneration.

And even if not, it's not a conclusion. Buu is fast and powerful and would not just stand still while Superman vaporizes each and every molecule of his one by one. Also, Buu has ways of actually winning the fight instantly - magical ways - whereas saying Superman "vaporizes Buu with heat vision" is underestimating him completely.

Buu doesn't have to eat Superman after he turns him into candy (giving him a chance to escape), by the way. He could just... "throw him into the sun"

Dare you post scans of Superman's heat vision destroying numerous planets - or incredibly durable material that tanks planet-busting-and-more attacks, ex: Thor's body - so we can be sure it at least has the destructive force to pierce Buu's surface?

Well said

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to lure someone faster than you into the sun.

#35 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

@Sabboth said:

Buu's candy beam was slow enough for another Buu to deflect it by breathing it's not going to hit Superman.

#36 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaoichi: he dont need no candy breath @name12345 said:

c'mon.. Buu is indestructible, and he can use magic(supes weakness),

Frieza who is weaker than a SS1, could bust a planet with just a finger flick, Buu is stronger than SS3!!!

can you imagine Buu's destructive power?! he could destroy the sun like nothing!! and than Superman!! and than... THE WORLD!!!! HAHAHA!!

but seriously BUU STOMPS

#37 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaoichi said:

Buu's candy beam was slow enough for another Buu to deflect it by breathing it's not going to hit Superman.

I forgot that he used it in beam form. I remember now that you mention it, I recalled it as an instant *poof* sort of thing. Though I don't think that it matters. He can use it instantly at melee range:

0:39 a reaction feat for Krillin:

And as an AoE blast, so, there's no way Superman's going to avoid it if Buu is intent on using it... Don't mind the video it's all I could find lol, just look at 0:39:

@chaoichi said:

key word in there being Buu

#38 Posted by SlimJ87D (10056 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaoichi said:

@Hksaru said:

@Sabboth said:

Dragonball Z fights don't happen in real time. So you never know how fast the beam was really going.

#39 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

@chaoichi said:

I forgot that he used it in beam form. I remember now that you mention it, I recalled it as an instant *poof* sort of thing. Though I don't think that it matters. He can use it instantly at melee range:

0:39 a reaction feat for Krillin:

And as an AoE blast, so, there's no way Superman's going to avoid it if Buu is intent on using it... Don't mind the video it's all I could find lol, just look at 0:39:

@chaoichi said:

key word in there being Buu

Superman should at least in Buu's speed range if not faster so I can't see him getting hit by it in beam form. If he does try the AoE version though you're right he probably would finish him.

#40 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@chaoichi said:

@Hksaru said:

@Sabboth said:

Dragonball Z fights don't happen in real time. So you never know how fast the beam was really going.

Hercule was there reacting to, commenting on, even dodged attacks during that fight it couldn't have been going relativistic speeds.

#41 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu isn't even remotely close to Supermans level. Kid Buu giving 100% would appear to Superman like a snail moving around.

#42 Edited by SlimJ87D (10056 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaoichi said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@chaoichi said:

@Hksaru said:

@Sabboth said:

Hercule was there reacting to, commenting on, even dodged attacks during that fight it couldn't have been going relativistic speeds.

That would be true but was Hercule there in the manga doing the same? The anime and manga are quite different.

@P0rtal said:

Kid Buu isn't even remotely close to Supermans level. Kid Buu giving 100% would appear to Superman like a snail moving around.

Can you actually prove this statement of yours? Actually collect DBZ scans and show that they are slow? Because Raditz easily caught a bullet and flicked it back at a farmer and raditz is probably 1000s if not 1000000s times weaker than Buu. The human eye can notice objects the size of human bodies past entry level speeds yet DBZ characters can't be seen by the human eye.

So can you actually prove that Buu is really slow?

#43 Edited by Omniscience (313 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: Still don't see how a super strong cheesecake isn't getting vaporised by the heat. After all, his molecular structure is that of cheescake and not of the actual super-duper-mans.

Haha ok dude I am getting bored, won't reply again but nice mini debate. Peace.

Omniscience.

#44 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@chaoichi said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@chaoichi said:

@Hksaru said:

@Sabboth said:

That would be true but was Hercule there in the manga doing the same? The anime and manga are quite different.

I'm pretty sure it is I haven't read the manga for quite a while.

#45 Edited by The_Young_Wolf (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu is made of magic which is bad for superman. Buu can magically hold you in the air, while magically turning you into candy. He cant be killed by punches and kicks, or heat vision. buu can also teleport, and absorb anyone who touches him. So how is it Superman wins? Oh I forgot, this is COMICvine.

#46 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25164 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Buu is not faster then Superman.....

#47 Posted by nickzambuto (13796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Buu is not faster then Superman.....

Yeah but he is.

#48 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25164 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Young_Wolf:

Buu is made of magic which is bad for superman

The Superman being weak to magic thing is blown a bit out of proportions Superman has resisted magical manipulation and have beaten powerful magical beings before the fact that people say Buu wins just because he is magical is just plain silly to me.

Buu can magically hold you in the air, while magically turning you into candy

Yeah Supes can escape the grips of a black hole but can't escape Buu's TK...cool story bro.

buu can also teleport,

Oh now that's good but Supes can make himself invisible and intangible

and absorb anyone who touches him.

When has Buu Absorbed some one just by them touching him?I don't recall this.

#49 Posted by ghostsuck (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@ColaNicole: I also argee

#50 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu could pull out a win. His regeneration is pretty high tier so that would keep him in the fight