Kid Buu vs. Super Buu

• 193 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@irhp87: that's not nessarily true. My opinion could be that Anne Hathway is stronger than Bane but it wouldn't make that true.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@NinjaWarrior268: It wouldn't make it false, either. Thus a debate occurs in which two reasonable people provide arguments until one person agrees and concedes or a stalemate is met. I just don't see good enough arguments for Kid Buu to lose so my opinion shouldn't be shot down just because someone says so.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the main reason people think Super Buu is stronger is because he was stomping SSJ3 Goku even though he already absorbed Gotenks. Kid Buu's power was suppressed by the Kais so of course he's not going to be stronger the instant Super Buu reverts back to his original form. I'm going to say Kid Buu is the strongest cause he was the final villian. He still surpassed Goku when they fought and probably wanted to toy with him which is something he'd probably wanna do.

buutenks vs goku is filler. and your logic is ludicrous because buu in general was final villain.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By PabloSL

@cardle_grave said:

Majuub>>>Super vegito he One shots Super buu and Super buu one shots Kid buu

Unless it anime Kid buu then he beats the hell out of Super buu

LMAO wtf?? Majuub>>> Super Vegetto????? more like Vegetto (not even ssj) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Majuub

Also for people saying Mystic Gohan is waay above SSJ3 goku, there's no proof of that at all.

This is a stalemate IMO or Kid buu wins on a hell of a fight

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PabloSL: Majuub from GT EoS curbstomps Vegito casually. I agree with the rest, though.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: I never saw him display such power, on what facts are you basing this?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By IRHP87
MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu wins first round. Only the Buus are able to do lasting damage to each other, and Super Buu is substantially stronger than Kid Buu. Buutanks should win round two, as Uub is essentially Kid Buu + Fat Buu. Buutanks has the power of SSJ3 Gotenks plus Super Buu, who was equal with SSJ3 Gotenks.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrUnsmiley: Only Buus can do lasting damage to eachother? Beerus says hi.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Beerus isn't in this fight, now is he? :^)

I'm going off of what happened in the manga, which states that the only physical damage that stuck to either Buu was when they fought each other.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GXrevolution96

Noooo. Why was this bumped?! :( Sigh. Here we go again...

@irhp87 said:

@NinjaWarrior268: . I just don't see good enough arguments for Kid Buu to lose so my opinion shouldn't be shot down just because someone says so

Except from the fact that it is stated in manga that Goku could kill him with an amplified Ki blast at full power.

1.) Goku was so certain he had the capacity in SSJ3 to do the job, he was allowing Vegeta to risk his very existence to buy him the time. And the fact Goku was never able to get the attack off just goes to further show Akira was placing Goku as a higher level. As in every single other similar scenario in the past, if a fighter was not capable of winning, we see them throwing their attack, only to find out it was not enough when the opponent survives.

Goku failing to get off his attack is showing us he DID have the ability to win the battle, but let it slip through his hands.

2.) When Super Buu turns into Buff, Goku and Vegeta panic, stating that his Ki is increasing. When Kid Boo forms, Goku is relieved and comfortable. If Kid Boo was stronger, he would have panicked. Not only did Goku crush the earrings, he fought Boo alone. Kid Bu was stronger than Super Buu, Goku would have been killed instantly. Instead, Goku is on par with Kid Buu and they are evenly matched. The anime adds a lot of filler to the fight, which portrays Kid Buu as the superior fighter. In the manga, the fight is barely a chapter a long.

@pablosl

Also for people saying Mystic Gohan is waay above SSJ3 goku, there's no proof of that at all.

In the manga it's evident that Gohan is far more powerful than Goku. Goku is terrified of a fighter that Gohan beat to a pulp. Goku tells Vegeta he can't beat Super Boo even with his help, unless they fuse and that both of them would be killeed. Logic dictates Gohan>SSJ3 Goku

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GXRevolution96: Sorry, but since Goku didn't actually succeed in killing Kid Buu with an amplified blast, it doesn't count. Vegeta said he could kill Perfect Cell but LOL nope. Statements only count sometimes, like how Roshi stated Vegeta surpassed Goku in BoG.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By GXrevolution96

@pablosl said:

@gxrevolution96: Character statements are not enough to prove anything

Goku can sense Buu's Ki. He felt it decrease dramatically when they pulled Gohan, Piccolo and the boys from out from their pods. Vegeta suggest that they bust out, but Goku stops him and says that despite losing so much power, "they are simply no match for his strength". Goku knows he is not strong enough to fight. not to mention, Goku is always rather blunt when admitting his inferiority to his opponents.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By GXrevolution96

@pablosl said:

@gxrevolution96: Character statements are not enough to prove anything

The manga says otherwise. Goku and Buu going blow for blow and were evenly matched when they fought. The problem is that Goku overestimated how much Ki SSJ3 drained, so while he lost Kid, Kid buy remained at full power.

Vegeta said he could kill Perfect Cell but LOL nope

Vegeta hadn't felt Cell's full power yet. Initial perfect Cell was suppressing a large portion of his power, giving Vegeta the illusion that he stood a chance when reality he was outmatched.

Goku didn't actually succeed in killing Kid Buu with an amplified blast, it doesn't count.

As I already mentioned, he did not get the chance. His Ki was draining faster than he could gather it hence why he couldn't reach full power.

Statements only count sometimes, like how Roshi stated Vegeta surpassed Goku in BoG.

So statements only count when you say they do. :I Okay...

Manga states...

SSJ Vegetto>>>Buuhan>Gotenks-Boo>>Mystic Gohan>Buff Buu>Buuicollo>SSJ3 Gotenks>=Super Buu>>>SSJ3Goku Full Power>=Kid Buu>Fat Buu>Evil Buu>Mr Buu/Good Buu

Avatar image for theimmovableobject52
TheImmovableObject52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will have to go with Super Buu Even at such a state he could tussle with a ss3 and had crazy powers like dimensional portals and absorption

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will have to go with Super Buu Even at such a state he could tussle with a ss3

That was anime filler

Fufuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Fufuh

Power level: Super Buu = Fat Buu > Kid Buu >>> Fat Buu after the separation ~ Supreme Kai

Dangerous level: Kid Buu > Super Buu > Fat Buu

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Blade_R

I don't know about Kid Buu and base Super Buu but Buutenks and Buuhan should be above Kid Buu.

Lets ASSUME Kid Buu is > Buutenks/Buuhan. Goku stated he could have beaten Kid Buu by himself if he could get to max power. So that would mean Goku > Kid Buu. If Goku (At max) was stronger than Kid Buu (who we are assuming is the strongest Buu) Why would he have been willing to permanently fuse with his son (And later Vegeta to beat Buuhan) to beat Buutenks, a character that is supposedly weaker than Kid Buu, a character Goku could beat by himself at max power?

That doesn't make sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Super Buu

Round 2: Majuub

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GXrevolution96: Okay, Cell hid his energy. How about every villain who claims they can kill a hero, like Jeice VS Vegeta? Also it isn't when I say a statement counts that matters, it's a matter of having the intelligence to infer the truth.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stated he could have beaten Kid Buu by himself if he could get to max power. So that would mean Goku > Kid Buu

this was never true. goku intiially believed that but later said he underestimated kid buu and should have killed him when he was vegetto

Why would he have been willing to permanently fuse with his son (And later Vegeta to beat Buuhan) to beat Buutenks, a character that is supposedly weaker than Kid Buu, a character Goku could beat by himself at max power?

again goku regrets not fusing to kill kid buu after he loses energy fighting him

The manga says otherwise. Goku and Buu going blow for blow and were evenly matched when they fought. The problem is that Goku overestimated how much Ki SSJ3 drained, so while he lost Kid, Kid buy remained at full power.

the manga shows otherwise. goku landed less hits, and was tiring much faster. kid buu can also copy anything he sees once, so he was getting better and stronger as time went on. when goku claimed he could win by going 100%, he was overestimating himself as he later found out.

) Goku was so certain he had the capacity in SSJ3 to do the job, he was allowing Vegeta to risk his very existence to buy him the time. And the fact Goku was never able to get the attack off just goes to further show Akira was placing Goku as a higher level.

goku couldnt get off the attack because he UNEXPECTEDLY ran out of energy and depowered. goku overestimated himself. leaving their only option as genkidama.

. Instead, Goku is on par with Kid Buu and they are evenly matched.

you got that from the fillers, but actually kid buu was winning the entire time, with goku barely keeping up

saying Mystic Gohan is waay above SSJ3 goku, there's no proof of that at all.

the manga is the proof!

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By GXrevolution96

@irhp87 said:

@GXrevolution96: Okay, Cell hid his energy. How about every villain who claims they can kill a hero, like Jeice VS Vegeta?

Vageta at that point had already learned how to suppress and his Ki. It was one the man in plot devices of the arc, and was the reason why Frieza's men were constantly fooled by the Z shensu. Their inability to sense Ki hence why they relied so much on scouters. Vegeta deceived Jeice just like he deceived Kui—he purposely hid his Ki from the scouter to trick them. When he powered up, they both panicked upon seeing his power level readings.

This was also shown when Goku fools Burter and Jeice and hides his PL from their scouters. Goku initial battle power when he arrived on namek was only 5,000, which was far below theirs hence their confidence. Little did they know, they were being fooled.

@uft

this was never true. goku intiially believed that but later said he underestimated kid buu and should have killed him when he was vegetto

Goku did not underestimated. His only mistake was not realising how much Ki his SSJ3 form drained. Goku comes to this realisation later and says the SSJ3 can only be handled in other world. Goku had the the power to beat Buu, but the fight dragged on and he started bleeding Ki.

the manga shows otherwise. goku landed less hits, and was tiring much faster. kid buu can also copy anything he sees once, so he was getting better and stronger as time went on. when goku claimed he could win by going 100%, he was overestimating himself as he later found out.

1.) "Buu can also copy anything he sees once". And so can Fat Buu...

2.) "so he was getting better and stronger as time went on". There is nothing to substantiate that Kid Buu gets stronger as he fights. Copying fighting techniques does not increase one's battle power.

Leaving their only option as genkidama.

The Genki Dama was not their only option. In fact, Goku's first thought was to bring Gohan and Gotenks to the kai world to fight Kid Buu. But Vegeta dismisses it and tells him the world has to save itself for once .

goku overestimated himself.

Goku only underestimated the Ki drain of SSJ3

you got that from the fillers, but actually kid buu was winning the entire time, with goku barely keeping up

He wasn't wining initially. The manga is very clear. The fight is barely a chapter long and Goku and Kid Buu are evenly matched, and are going blow for blow. Neither of one of them could get the upper hand. It is only at the end of the chapter does Goku realise his Ki is actually draining rapidly. At which point, Kid Buu starts prolonging his regeneration.

One thing is for certain, both Mystic Gohan and Super Buu are leagues above kid Buu and Goku

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The base super buu wins. I say this b/c like many others correctly stated, after freeing Gohan and the others from super buu, goku admits that super buu (base form) would easily kill both himself and vegeta, while goku was willing and able to fight kid buu alone. I noticed some people refer to supreme Kai's anime quote, but that statement is really inconsistent with goku's admission (paraphrased above) and every fight. Goku at ss3 was only barely stronger than fat buu. There are no official power levels from this saga, but I reason that super buu is at least twice as strong as fat buu (super buu is essentially a fusion between fat buu and evil/old/gray buu). Goku is able to fight kid buu on equal terms. To me, this puts kid buu on a slightly higher level than fat buu and nowhere close to super buu in terms of strength. Clearly I believe the base super buu is stronger than kid buu. For those unwilling to take that leap, ss3 goku did briefly fight a hopeless battle against buutenks. He only wanted to stall in that battle b/c he knew he was clearly outclassed. Again, that should be compared with goku's even battle with kid buu. I think normal super buu has the match won, but if you count super buu's fusions, it quickly becomes a no contest.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

super buu

Avatar image for beerusthedestroyer
BeerustheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1st round: Pleeeaaaassseee. Super Buu would murder-stomp him. Kid Buu might try to blitz him, but Super Buu actually displays some intelligence, and is significantly stronger than Kid Buu. Kid Buu might be more dangerous, but there's a very clear line in between dangerous and powerful. Super Buu wins first round easy.

Second round: Well... Uub is a reincarnation of Kid Buu, right? And he fused with Majin Buu, so isn't that more or less doubling their power? And Gotenks was Super Buu's equal and adding his strength to Super Buu's own power is, more or less, doubling it. It's a rehash of the first round, except Majuub is actually intelligent. But then again, Super Buu's intelligence also increases. Soooooo I guess Super Buu. Besides. I'm not sure if Majuub can still manipulate his body, like other Buu incarnations. So I'm going Super Buu.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu stomps

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSj3 Goku vs Buutenks is canon.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By GXrevolution96

@josteinfleurme65 said:

SSj3 Goku vs Buutenks is canon.

It is filler. The fight never happened in the manga, so it is not a true representation of how the fight would go down. Goku admitted that he and Vegeta would get their arses kicked by one of Buu's weaker forms, yet he is able to hold his own against Buutenks, who is signifcantly stronger.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#134  Edited By Amendment50

1. Super Buu

2. Majuub

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Super Buu both rounds. Majuub is basically just Kid Buu + Good Buu, who's even weaker than the Buu who came out of Babidi's ball. Buutenks, on the other hand, is essentially as powerful as two SSJ3 fighters, plus the added power of fusion.

Good Buu>>>Kid Buu>>>Evil Buu>>>Fat Buu>>>>>Super Buu>>>Majuub>>>Buutenks>>>>>Buuhan

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By stl9997

without the absorbing, all of the Buus SHOULD have the same strength. The difficulty changes in fighting them due to the fact that Kid Buu was more "evil" than Super Buu and according to DBZ that made him more deadly. However, during the process of Super Buu changing to Kid Buu, Goku says that Buu was in fact getting stronger than he had been with Gohan absorbed. However, Goku was and Vegeta working together before fusing were no match for Buuhan, yet were able to fight Kid Buu. Goku even stating he could have taken Kid Buu if he tried to finish him at full power.

I think Kid Buu wins after a hard fight.

I think Buuhan takes Majuub pretty handily as in the GT timeline, Vegeta never indicated he was more powerful than Gohan, and Baby never indicated in his base form he was superior to Super Buu.

Beholdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Beholdy

Super buu ..

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember no absorb tins super but being all that... so kid but takes round 1. Round 2 goes to super but though

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: But Toriyama sees the anime and the manga as equal, he also made a lot of the filler.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

There is one thing I never understood, if Gohan was stronger than Goku, than why didn't goku wish Gohan to planet kai, scratch, that why didn't Vegeta wish Gohan to planet kai with senzu beans. That would had been a much simpler plan and they would had kill kid buu together easily. Than again at that point the plot was already confusing, and it's DBZ.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jgames: Because the Z-Fighters are idiots?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Buu stomps.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Stefano

R1 - kid buu! He was stated to be buu's most dangerous incarnation due to his wild nature. Also his teleportation should come very handy

R2 - if I'm not mistaken Goku said Super Baby Vegeta was the most powerful ki he ever felt. Majuub was able to nearly match Super Baby Vegeta 2! Assuming Goku's statement was accurate Majuub should be more powerful than Buutanks.

Also Majuub one shotes General Rildo and Goku said he was as powerful as Majinbuu.

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when Vegeta said that he has plan,didnt Goku said something like "oh you want Gohan and Gotenks to help us out"???

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers