• 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

caption
vs
caption
Battle takes place on the Kai planet where Goku fought Kid Buu will Gohan be able to put down Kid Buu?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Kid Buu maybe able to win this fight...
Online
#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

MYSTIC GOHAN WINS THSI WITH EASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"MYSTIC GOHAN WINS THSI WITH EASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
And why is that ? How much more powerful is this Mystic Gohan compared to the Kid Buu ? Cause I cant find any relevant power levels for these DBZ Characters on any site
Online
#5 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystic Gohan should win Super Buu is Stronger than Kid Buu, and we seen eariler that Gohan was tearing Super Buu apart

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay... according to a site I just looked on these are the Power Levels on each Indicated Character

Mystic Gohan - 330,000,000

Super Buu - 300,000,000

Kid Buu - 350,000,000
Online
#7 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with King Saturn on this one. I think Mystic Gohan can hang with Kid Buu but since buu is more durable i think he'll win in the end.

#8 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Okay... according to a site I just looked on these are the Power Levels on each Indicated Character

Mystic Gohan - 330,000,000

Super Buu - 300,000,000

Kid Buu - 350,000,000
"
im Curious what SSJ3 Goku power level on that site
#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Okay... according to a site I just looked on these are the Power Levels on each Indicated Character

Mystic Gohan - 330,000,000

Super Buu - 300,000,000

Kid Buu - 350,000,000
"

where do you find these
#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"Okay... according to a site I just looked on these are the Power Levels on each Indicated Character

Mystic Gohan - 330,000,000

Super Buu - 300,000,000

Kid Buu - 350,000,000
"
im Curious what SSJ3 Goku power level on that site"

its prob the same as Gohans
#11 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"Okay... according to a site I just looked on these are the Power Levels on each Indicated Character

Mystic Gohan - 330,000,000

Super Buu - 300,000,000

Kid Buu - 350,000,000
"
im Curious what SSJ3 Goku power level on that site"

its prob the same as Gohans"
then it might be a little off if thats true
#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystic Gohan and SS3 are  basicly the same they prob didnt have a design for Gohan as a SS3 thats why they gave him Mystic  powers and took away his SS powers.


same reason why Pan never went SS they didnt have a design for females

#13 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Mystic Gohan and SS3 are  basicly the same they prob didnt have a design for Gohan as a SS3 thats why they gave him Mystic  powers and took away his SS powers.


same reason why Pan never went SS they didnt have a design for females"
Actually i don't believe that's entirely true. From what i understand Mystic Gohan is equal in powers as Goku ssj3. However, Goku loses power very rapidly when he's in SSJ3, it drains his power very fast. And Gohan doesn't have that problem, so in a way he's more powerful then Goku... correct me if i'm wrong.
#14 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Mystic Gohan and SS3 are  basicly the same they prob didnt have a design for Gohan as a SS3 thats why they gave him Mystic  powers and took away his SS powers.


same reason why Pan never went SS they didnt have a design for females"
Actually i don't believe that's entirely true. From what i understand Mystic Gohan is equal in powers as Goku ssj3. However, Goku loses power very rapidly when he's in SSJ3, it drains his power very fast. And Gohan doesn't have that problem, so in a way he's more powerful then Goku... correct me if i'm wrong."

you might be right Ill look into it more
#15 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Mystic Gohan and SS3 are  basicly the same they prob didnt have a design for Gohan as a SS3 thats why they gave him Mystic  powers and took away his SS powers.


same reason why Pan never went SS they didnt have a design for females"
Actually i don't believe that's entirely true. From what i understand Mystic Gohan is equal in powers as Goku ssj3. However, Goku loses power very rapidly when he's in SSJ3, it drains his power very fast. And Gohan doesn't have that problem, so in a way he's more powerful then Goku... correct me if i'm wrong."
i think your on to something i remember in a DBZ episode that Goku wanted to do the fusion dance with Vegeta, because Goku said that Super Buu would still kill them if they didnt fuse
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Okay... according to a site I just looked on these are the Power Levels on each Indicated Character

Mystic Gohan - 330,000,000

Super Buu - 300,000,000

Kid Buu - 350,000,000
"

where do you find these"
DBZ Dimensions...
Online
#17 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

ive seen a site that had Mystic Gohan @ 2 billion o_O

#18 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

those are pretty good

#19 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"ive seen a site that had Mystic Gohan @ 2 billion o_O"

lol
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"ive seen a site that had Mystic Gohan @ 2 billion o_O"
Many of the DBZ Sites have different power levels for the characters... thats why I question the relevance of them... but since you have given the power level of Mystic Gohan... what where the power levels of the other characters as well ?
Online
#21 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"ive seen a site that had Mystic Gohan @ 2 billion o_O"
Many of the DBZ Sites have different power levels for the characters... thats why I question the relevance of them... but since you have given the power level of Mystic Gohan... what where the power levels of the other characters as well ? "

this site does it well tho to some degree they are not over the top 8,999,999,999,111,334,780 for base lvl goku
#22 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

it had kid buu @ 1.6 billion and SSj3 Goku @ 1.7 billion which could be right because Goku did say that he was holding back to let Vegeta have a shot at Buu

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"it had kid buu @ 1.6 billion and SSj3 Goku @ 1.7 billion which could be right because Goku did say that he was holding back to let Vegeta have a shot at Buu"
I dont know man... those numbers could be shaky... but who knows
Online
#24 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

nah those are the closest might get to the real thing if there ever was

#25 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"it had kid buu @ 1.6 billion and SSj3 Goku @ 1.7 billion which could be right because Goku did say that he was holding back to let Vegeta have a shot at Buu"
I dont know man... those numbers could be shaky... but who knows"
yeah i dont fully trust those numbers either, i doubt that any body past the billion mark at the end of DBZ
#26 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ3 Goku was able to match Kid Buu blow for blow and Mystic Gohan is more powerful than SSJ3 goku so... Kid Buu wins

#27 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"it had kid buu @ 1.6 billion and SSj3 Goku @ 1.7 billion which could be right because Goku did say that he was holding back to let Vegeta have a shot at Buu"
I dont know man... those numbers could be shaky... but who knows"
yeah i dont fully trust those numbers either, i doubt that any body past the billion mark at the end of DBZ"

same here but w/e heh curse you DBZ creator guy for being so lazy and not saying powerlevels!!
#28 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

had to pass the billion mark... the last power level said in the actual manga/anime was like 10 million by goku

#29 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"had to pass the billion mark... the last power level said in the actual manga/anime was like 10 million by goku"
I thought gokus only way of reaching 1 billion was through the dragon fist thats what I heard a long time ago when DBZ was still poppin.
#30 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

during GT of course

#31 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

man without actual Power levels there is really no telling who could win this fight

#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu would beat Gohan

#33 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

look at it like this, kid buu cant be killed unless you obliterate him so how is gohan gonna do that?

#34 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

masanko!

#35 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

not strong enough

#36 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"look at it like this, kid buu cant be killed unless you obliterate him so how is gohan gonna do that?"
the same way he did against Cell a Kamehameha
#37 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Light said:
"look at it like this, kid buu cant be killed unless you obliterate him so how is gohan gonna do that?"
the same way he did against Cell a Kamehameha"
kid buu is stronger than cell and the kamehameha aint strong enough either
#38 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Light said:
"look at it like this, kid buu cant be killed unless you obliterate him so how is gohan gonna do that?"
the same way he did against Cell a Kamehameha"
kid buu is stronger than cell and the kamehameha aint strong enough either"
no ones never really tried to do a concentrated Kamehameha @ Mystic Gohans level of Strength
#39 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

why would he do it now and why would kid buu let him?

#40 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"why would he do it now and why would kid buu let him?"
Like all DBZ villians they are arrogant so Buu would probably let him try it to see if he can stop it
#41 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

kid buu would obliterate mystic gohan

#42 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Light said:
"why would he do it now and why would kid buu let him?"
Like all DBZ villians they are arrogant so Buu would probably let him try it to see if he can stop it"
not true, kid buu never waits for attacks to charge
#43 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Light said:
"why would he do it now and why would kid buu let him?"
Like all DBZ villians they are arrogant so Buu would probably let him try it to see if he can stop it"
not true, kid buu never waits for attacks to charge"
true, infact, goku and vegeta were very lucky to keep him busy long enough for goku to charge the spirit bomb. the way i see, the only move powerful to kid buu is a spirit bomb from goku, no other z fighter could amass that much energy into one attack. no even mystic gohan
#44 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu has been blown to bits by weaker attacks, but he just reformed i think a concentrated Blast could have done it as well

#45 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegetas attack was a concentrated blast yet buu still reformed

#46 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

but Vegeta was Weaker than Mystic Gohan and Fat Buu

#47 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

basically mystic gohan has nothing that buu can't take, multiply by 10 and throw back at him.

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91226 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people put DBZ characters that almost killed Goku against people like Gohan and Tien?

Moderator
#49 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystic gohan can out combat Kid Buu but he can't finish him off or anything...

#50 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Why do people put DBZ characters that almost killed Goku against people like Gohan and Tien?"
idk