#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Battle in our solar System.

Random Fight.

No Prep

No BFR

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (10319 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Majestic is smart enough to make a device to BFR Buu after he realizes Buu regenerates.

#3 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: I dont think Buu would give him the chance. He found Goku easy enough across the universe.

Anyway that would include prep which there is none.

Just his Standard gear which would include the Blades.

#4 Edited by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Can Buu recover from being decapitated

#5 Posted by logy5000 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yes.

Majestic wins, though.

#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic isn't KOing or stopping Buu while Buu will eventually wear down Majestic. Buu takes this but not easily.

#7 Posted by Stompa (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Only way i see Majestics winning is by reforging his creation blades into an indestructible vacuum cleaner, sucking in Buu and winning by imprisonment.....

#8 Posted by Nefarious (21271 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic wins.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (7992 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic.

#10 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: sounds like a good idea... oooh no BFR i'm sure he'll think of something though... in the after life.

#11 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

that's ridiculous, Buu stomps. even if we suppose Mr.Majestic is stronger (which i don't believe is true) Buu will just absorb him or stransform him into a candy and eat him.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#13 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu has never transformed someone really powerful to candy, else he'd do it with goku, but I'm not sure what majestic will go about the regen, maybe throw him into the sun.

#14 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic stomps.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: He did do it to Vegito. Vegito was so powerful he kid Super Buu in Gumball form.

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: That is not Kid Buu....

Anyways back on topic. Mr. Majestic wins.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I never said it was Kid Buu.

Buu has never transformed someone really powerful to candy, else he'd do it with goku, but I'm not sure what majestic will go about the regen, maybe throw him into the sun.

So I showed a BUU video of him doing this to Vegito.

#18 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I never said it was Kid Buu.

So I showed a BUU video of him doing this to Vegito.

That was a gag feat. Buuhan turned Vegito into candy, and even though Vegito was candy he still beat Buuhan up. Then Buuhan turned him back into his original form. That was ridiculous PIS.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying Majestic wins but I think his heat vision is enough to put buu down. Unless I am misinterpreting these feats the 3rd scan shows majestics heat vision going as hot as the sun and the 5th one confirms Majestic is capable of covering cities with his heat vision.

Taken from Mr. Majestic Capability Thread

#20 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: And yet it happen lol.

@jashro44: That 5th scan says capable of Leveling Cities in a Blink of a eye. With a Speed Blitz and punch to the surface he could. Nothing Implying Heat Vision per say.

#21 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu is dead vs someone like Mr Majestic

#22 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (70 posts) - - Show Bio

K.buu wins he will heal

#23 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic's heat vision is hot enough to almost initiate fusion reaction in Jupiter. You apply enough heat into an atom, it will loose electrons, apply even more heat and pressure, the atom will split apart into lighter element, and this is what Majestic can do to Buu.

#24 Posted by ComicStooge (13379 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic stomps, he's too powerful and too smart to lose.

#25 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way. 10/6 Buu because regeneration and powerful blasts, 10/4 Majestic because he would probably try somehow else destroy Buu, not brute force alone.

#26 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu he can destroy whole solar system with ease.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Fair enough all though one of those scans also has him heating jupitar on a sub atomic level. I believe it takes a good amount of area of effect to do that.

#28 Posted by Needlebay (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Not if the Planet is over 90% Gases (Which Jupitor is) and said gases are acceptable to heat.

:)

#30 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44: Not if the Planet is over 90% Gases (Which Jupitor is) and said gases are acceptable to heat.

Eh, I guess. All though in the 3rd scan he super heated that metal ball to be hotter than the sun.

#31 Edited by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic

#32 Posted by Hyperlight (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

boo has more than enough power but he has neither the competence nor focus to fight majestic. Majestic will see Buu, realize he is something different and a huge potential threat.... examine him on the molecular level and then disintegrate with him with his heat vision. one thing the DBZ chracters lacked was a lil bit of natural durability

#33 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

No, it takes a lot of heat and pressure to actually raise the overall temperature of the gas giant.

Jupiter took the comet impact that yields energy of 6 million megatons, and it have absolutely no impact on Jupiter's average temperature.

Mr. Majestic almost turn the Jupiter into brown dwarf, try imagine the amount of energy it takes.

#34 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Was it heat energy? Or mostly Kinetic? Anyway Hulk once Smash a Asteroid twice the size of earth.... but we dont assume that as a standard showing at all.

Same with the Heat Vision. Really cool but what has he done that is even close to that feat? Was it a one shot PIS device?

#35 Posted by PopRock123 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Majestic