• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarkScarecrow (355 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a Desert on Earth. 

Kid Buu is not taking this seriously. Doomsday is not either. 

No prep. 

Death for the win. 

Both start 90 yards away.  

Who wins?
#2 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu kills Doomsday only for Doomsday to come back and destroy him.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu can do as many planet busters as he likes, Doomsday will come back from it, and immune.

#4 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Candy beam

then we have gingerbread doomsday xD

and buu fights candy doomsday later on

#5 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight would go absolutely nowhere unless kid buu decides to absorb him.......

#6 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday has never become immune to physical damage, and as far as I've seen, Ki blasts are physical, not energy. And Kid Buu is a multi-planet buster. I realistically see Kid Buu beating him down, and then absorbing him. Once absorbed, Doomsday will become part of Buu, and the two of them together will destroy the collective Megaverses of DBZ, DC, and Marvel...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Ki Blast have Disintegrate as well. So I think he could Physical and Energy wise harm him with Ki Blast.

Or Slice him over and over again. plus Doomsday cant harm Kid Buu.

Candy Beam for the Pwn.

#8 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Doomsday has never become immune to physical damage, and as far as I've seen, Ki blasts are physical, not energy. And Kid Buu is a multi-planet buster. I realistically see Kid Buu beating him down, and then absorbing him. Once absorbed, Doomsday will become part of Buu, and the two of them together will destroy the collective Megaverses of DBZ, DC, and Marvel...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkScarecrow said:

The fight takes place in a Desert on Earth. Kid Buu is not taking this seriously. Doomsday is not either. No prep. Death for the win. Both start 90 yards away. Who wins?

Don't think that Buu has the power to put Doomsday down permanently like Imperiex could. And even then there was still enough left of Doomsday for him to be cloned back to life.

#10 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday has no energy-based attacks so he can't kill Kid Buu, he can however beat him senseless only for Buu to heal and regenerate seconds later.

#11 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu would Kill him Doomsday would come back, Buu would be confused as to how he is alive, then he would absorb him.

#12 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

Buu would Kill him Doomsday would come back, Buu would be confused as to how he is alive, then he would absorb him.

And then Doomsday revives again inside of Buu and viscerally rips his way out of Buu's body.

#13 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@solesamurai said:

And then Doomsday revives again inside of Buu and viscerally rips his way out of Buu's body.

Doomsday wouldn't die from absorption, since it doesn't kill. Therefor no reviving, therefor no coming back.

#14 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai :

Nothing short of Imperiex at his peak can put down Doomsday for good. Buu isn't going to cut it.

#15 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

candy doomsday FTW

#16 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@solesamurai :

Nothing short of Imperiex at his peak can put down Doomsday for good. Buu isn't going to cut it.

Give me 1 good reason why absorption wouldn't work.

#17 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@solesamurai :

Because even dumping him at the end of time where life and matter literally could not exist didn't put him out of the picture permanently?

#18 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@solesamurai said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@solesamurai :

Because even dumping him at the end of time where life and matter literally could not exist didn't put him out of the picture permanently?

You say that like it matters, Absorption is not a move that causes any damage or kills him, it does not take his life away, he becomes apart of Buu. Face it Doomsday would get himself absorbed and Buu would win, not to mention doomsday couldn't beat Buu even if Buu couldn't absorb him, any damage doomsday could cause would be for naught since Buu has endless regeneration, the only to beat Buu is erasing him completely and Doomsday isn't capable of that.

#19 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai:

And Doomsday in all likelihood could adapt to being absorbed and tear his way out of Buu's essence. Because Doomsday is stupid like that.

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

A new threat called buumsday is born :p

#21 Posted by Oni_Bane (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu is a casual Multiverse-buster. He has unlimited regeneration and has unlimited energy. Kid Buu for the stomp.

#22 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Kid Buumsday...I just really hope he doesn't like white chocolate, cause then I know I'm safe.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Kid Buumsday...I just really hope he doesn't like white chocolate, cause then I know I'm safe.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yup, kid Buumsday.. Idk whether even dd could bring that bring a change in a guy who ripped apart a dimensional hole for chocolate lol

#24 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

Kid Buu is a casual Multiverse-buster. He has unlimited regeneration and has unlimited energy. Kid Buu for the stomp.

Proof that Kid Buu is above the COIE Anti-monitor and Chaos King? Because otherwise you sound like you're talking out of your arse.

#25 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu would kill Doomsday and then when he comes back Buu would just absorb him.

Buumsday FTW!

#26 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu wins, effortless curbstomp.

#27 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#28 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

comics vs anime

#29 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

#30 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

Kid Buu kills Doomsday only for Doomsday to come back and destroy him.

Not entirely... Kid Buu wins here with ease.

He could turn Doomsday into an egg and eat him, then DD will become a part of Kid Buu forever and obtain his abilities.... OR he could just absorb him and still power up Buu forever. Another option is BFR,

#31 Edited by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Question, as New 52 doomsday can adapt on the fly like H/P doomsday, do we use that? Because Adapt on the Fly Doomsday can only be beaten in a straight confrontation by BFR or by those on Imperiex's level or above. As in Buu could try his absorbtion thing, only for Doomsday to become to immune to it even as he's being hit with it, and then when confronted with his regen, Doomsday will simply evolve a way to counteract it not long after his first few blows.

#32 Posted by heroesgold (607 posts) - - Show Bio

Candy Beam lol

#33 Posted by Dernman (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday uses Kid Buu as his bubble gum after winning.

#34 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@DBZ universe: BFR wouldn't work Doomsday is as fast as Superman. But also, didn't Vegito resist being absorbed into him when he made his way in? I'm confused on how that works.

#35 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW: He resisted the Candy beam because of his high KI, something Doomsday does not have... so he wont be able to move in candy form. So absorbing Doomsday is the only way for Kid Buu winning here and with his Instant Transmission it would be hard for Doomsday to detect Kid Buu.

Also DD is not gonna get killed, so wont come back.. he will be powering Kid Buu for eternity.

#36 Edited by Mortein (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu wins this

Kid buu can teleport Doomsday in black hole and leave him there

kid buu could turn Doomsday into something, and then absorb him, or absorb him without turning him into anything.

kid buu could turn doomsday into something irrelevant like egg, and leave him.

He can rip a hole to some stupid dimension and then leave doomsday there.

He can BFR Doomsday from a planet without even touching him, with his TK, and leave him floating in space.

And Doomsday can't do anything to buu

Also now that japanese comics vs american comics threads are allowed, it would be better for me to avoid this site, or I'll lose to much time here.

#37 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@DBZ universe: What about that idea of Buu become Buumsday after absorbing him?

#38 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

@DBZ universe: What about that idea of Buu become Buumsday after absorbing him?

That would be pretty damn funny... a pink Doomsday! lol

#39 Posted by Oni_Bane (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@Count Bleck said:

@Oni_Bane said:

Proof that Kid Buu is above the COIE Anti-monitor and Chaos King? Because otherwise you sound like you're talking out of your arse.

Well when he first appeared in DBZ, he instantly blew up the planet which cause Goku and Vegeta to teleport to the Supreme Kai's world. Once there Kid Buu couldn't find them so he teleported to every planet he could and started blowing them up. Then Goku and Vegeta started to power up to have Kid Buu come to Supreme Kai's world.

I ain't talking out of my 'arse'. I have read all of the DBZ series. There is no way Doomsday can kill someone like Buu with have some sort of energy manipulation.

#40 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1:

#41 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Two reasons why Kid Buu wins. One, he's a casual planet buster. Two, he can turn things to candy or he can absorb beings. Busting a planet doesn't necessarily kill Doomsday, but would do just nicely leaving him aimlessly floating around space. Turning Doomsday to candy and then eating him would kill him (and he'd come back immune to that specific move), but absorbing Doomsday leaves him catatonic in a hold within Kid Buu, where his power would be used (and therefore giving Kid Buu the ability to return immune to whatever would destroy him).

#43 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

#44 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu would rape Doomsday like two men in a prison shower and one of them dropped the soap.

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

candy doomsday FTW

lol

#46 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2837 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Dernman said:

#47 Posted by Nomar (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Thus begins the reign of Buumsday.

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordVulcan: The situation is funny in itself.. lots of possibilities.. pink buumsday screaming for chocolate and candy.. lol who wouldn't like to see that :)

#49 Edited by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu kills Doomsday, but then Doomsday comes back adapted/evolved/immune to everything Buu can throw at Doomsday. So the second time. Doomsday would win.

#50 Posted by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_:

Then Doomsday comes back adapted/evolved/immune to everything Buu can throw at him.