• 92 results
Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avengers detect a pink Genie-like monster destroying Manhattan City and toying with population. they got 15 min watching the monster and analysing him.

the pink genie is Kid Buu

The Avengers interfering are :

Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Scarlet Witch (no HOM version), Pietro.

in character,

Avengers can use the best of their equipements,

fight in Manhattan,

Buu doesn't bust the planet.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By SavageDragon

This will get locked by Moderators but before it does I choose Avengers because of Thor and Scarlett Witch. The rest will keep Buu busy enough while Wanda an Thor hit Buu with big time Magical attacks. He keeps on reconfiguring but finally (After Buu kills most of them) Wanda is able to banish all of Buu's particles to the another dimension.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SavageDragon said:

This will get locked by Moderators but before it does I choose Avengers because of Thor and Scarlett Witch. The rest will keep Buu busy enough while Wanda an Thor hit Buu with big time Magical attacks. He keeps on reconfiguring but finally (After Buu kills most of them) Wanda is able to banish all of Buu's particles to the another dimension.

he will teleport back,

why will it be locked is anime vs comic banned again?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

If the New Hyperion was here he would stomp Kid Buu. I'm still going with the Avengers...SW can probably BFR him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order

Thor solo's via BFR.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By SavageDragon

Thats what im saying the thing about Wanda banishing him to another dimension is there is no comming back from it. My explanation: Magic lol. But seruiously Buu would easily kill Iron Man and Pietro and Vision but Thor and Wanda eventually kill him dude to the team assault on him. Plus durring those 15 min Stark and Vision probably devised a strategy to occupy him while Wanda conjures a reality altering spell that forever banishes Buu from this reality.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SavageDragon said:

Thats what im saying the thing about Wanda banishing him to another dimension is there is no comming back from it. My explanation: Magic lol. But seruiously Buu would easily kill Iron Man and Pietro and Vision but Thor and Wanda eventually kill him dude to the team assault on him. Plus durring those 15 min Stark and Vision probably devised a strategy to occupy him while Wanda conjures a reality altering spell that forever banishes Buu from this reality.

@King-Stranglehold da first: @ThunderGodsWrath:

can i have scans, feats of SW banishing someone ? not HOM version of course.

Buu can teleport from dimension to an other, he has powerful magic too, he can open interdimensional portals, and can even tear apart the very fabric of spacetime (but that last feat is Mystic Buuhan's)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@SavageDragon said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: @ThunderGodsWrath:

can i have scans, feats of SW banishing someone ? not HOM version of course.

Buu can teleport from dimension to an other, he has powerful magic too, he can open interdimensional portals, and can even tear apart the very fabric of spacetime (but that last feat is Mystic Buuhan's)

Learn to read I said PROBABLY.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beautifulrevery

Kid Buu wins through a war of attrition. He will not tire and cannot be harmed unless entirely vaporized or faced with another Buu.

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By raecinio

Kid Buu can destroy an entire galaxy in seconds before reforming himself, again in seconds. Kid Buu solos The Avengers.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King-Stranglehold da first:

wow, what's with the harsh language? !!

you said probably so i enlightened you with some feats. why this attitude? o_0 !!

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Warcry80

The thing about Kid Buu is that it seems his powers are only limited by his imagination or intelligence. He can mimic attacks via his magic and Ki, and it seems it can be as destructive as he wants it to be. I love that Thor and SW are on this team, but the only probablem is, (WHAT IF). What if Buu immediatley goes after Wanda and puts his fist through her,and Obliterates her. Marvel rules wouldn't apply in this fight so she could die quickly! I hate to say it but I think Buu can win this!

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

you said probably so i enlightened you with some feats. why this attitude? o_0 !!

Sorry about that...Bad day.

Anyways I said probably because I thought maybe Scarlet Witch can have some type of magic that can BRF people. I am not too informed on the Scarlet Witch character. I mostly read about her during HOM. But Thor can defintely BFR since he travels from different dimsions and heres an example...

No Caption Provided

If the fight with Kid Buu gets out of hand than Thor can always BRF him or a Godblast should do the job as a last resort.

That's just my 2 cents.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@raecinio said:

Kid Buu can destroy an entire galaxy in seconds before reforming himself, again in seconds. Kid Buu solos The Avengers.

Please show me Kid Buu destroying a galaxy..

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Anyways I said probably because I thought maybe Scarlet Witch can have some type of magic that can BRF people. I am not too informed on the Scarlet Witch character. I mostly read about her during HOM. But Thor can defintely BFR since he travels from different dimsions and heres an example...

No Caption Provided

If the fight with Kid Buu gets out of hand than Thor can always BRF him or a Godblast should do the job as a last resort.

That's just my 2 cents.

me too i don't know a lot about Scarlet Witch except HOM version, but i know about Thor ^_^, and his BFR won't stop Buu for 2 things,

• Thor BFR move is slow because he needs to wave his Mjolnir for that, Buu can easily escape and attack before Thor can opperate.
  • BFR won't stop Buu from coming back beause he can simply teleport back, he showed the ability to teleport to interdimensional realms, like when he teleported from the world of living to the world of the dead.

Thor's God Blast is dangerous for Thor before Buu himself, beause it drain his own life force,though, God Blast can shatter Buu to million pieces he can reform and regenerate back, i don't remember God Blast has atomic level destruction. and Thor is slow compared to Buu he can just dodge it.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

No Caption Provided

That's just my 2 cents.

me too i don't know a lot about Scarlet Witch except HOM version, but i know about Thor ^_^, and his BFR won't stop Buu for 2 things,

• Thor BFR move is slow because he needs to wave his Mjolnir for that, Buu can easily escape and attack before Thor can opperate.
  • BFR won't stop Buu from coming back beause he can simply teleport back, he showed the ability to teleport to interdimensional realms, like when he teleported from the world of living to the world of the dead.

Thor's God Blast is dangerous for Thor before Buu himself, beause it drain his own life force,though, God Blast can shatter Buu to million pieces he can reform and regenerate back, i don't remember God Blast has atomic level destruction. and Thor is slow compared to Buu he can just dodge it.

1. The Avengers can distract Buu. Giving the Thor enough time to BFR him/

2. If BFR doesn't work than Buu can be contained. Also how the freak can I forget Ms Marvel...Ms Marvel can absorb almost any time of energy. Almost all Z-Fighters use energy in their blast and physical attacks known as Ki. IIRC if Ms Marvel absorbs a lot of energy than she can go into the Binary state who is a proven planet buster.

3. True the Godblast will possible hurt Thor, but I am that the God blast will vaporize Buu since the God Blast has hurt beings like the Celestials who are way above Buu. Also Thor has other tricks if the battle turns ugly such as draining and soul stealing. If Thor fights smart he should use those abilities. He can drain Buu and Thor IIRC still has his soul amnipulating ability. I remember poster czarny_samael666 stating Thor recently using it againt Loki.

4. Thor's hammer can go FTS and he has already shown it could.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By terry2012

@beautifulrevery: This.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beautifulrevery

No Caption Provided

That's just my 2 cents.

2. If BFR doesn't work than Buu can be contained. Also how the freak can I forget Ms Marvel...Ms Marvel can absorb almost any time of energy. Almost all Z-Fighters use energy in their blast and physical attacks known as Ki. IIRC if Ms Marvel absorbs a lot of energy than she can go into the Binary state who is a proven planet buster.

3. True the Godblast will possible hurt Thor, but I am that the God blast will vaporize Buu since the God Blast has hurt beings like the Celestials who are way above Buu. Also Thor has other tricks if the battle turns ugly such as draining and soul stealing. If Thor fights smart he should use those abilities. He can drain Buu and Thor IIRC still has his soul amnipulating ability. I remember poster czarny_samael666 stating Thor recently using it againt Loki.

1. Even if they distract Buu the BFR is not important in the least

2. Ms Marvel may be a planet buster but buu was toying with people hundreds of times stronger than confirmed planet busters easily. Not to mention Binary/Ms Marvel has limits to how much energy she can absorb iirc and Buu has limitless amounts of ki and magic. He could essentially feed her until she shorts out.

3. Thor in character doesn't use these abilities well at all. He can't drain what doesn't have limits. Buu has limitless amounts of Ki or near limitless. He doesn't tire and his power doesn't drop unless fighting another Buu even if he's turned to smoke. He'll just reform at full power.

Also what's to stop Kid Buu from absorbing Hulk, quicksilver(probably would be more of a detriment than anything lo;), or wanda and adding to his own power? The avengers can't take this in their current lineup.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@beautifulrevery said:

No Caption Provided

That's just my 2 cents.

2. Ms Marvel may be a planet buster but buu was toying with people hundreds of times stronger than confirmed planet busters easily. Not to mention Binary/Ms Marvel has limits to how much energy she can absorb iirc and Buu has limitless amounts of ki and magic. He could essentially feed her until she shorts out.

3. Thor in character doesn't use these abilities well at all. He can't drain what doesn't have limits. Buu has limitless amounts of Ki or near limitless. He doesn't tire and his power doesn't drop unless fighting another Buu even if he's turned to smoke. He'll just reform at full power.

Also what's to stop Kid Buu from absorbing Hulk, quicksilver(probably would be more of a detriment than anything lo;), or wanda and adding to his own power? The avengers can't take this in their current lineup.

1. I never said it was, I said they have other ways in defeating him.

2. Who was Buu toying with that was more stronger than Binary? When has it be shown that Ms Marvel has a limit(not saying she doesn't). If Binary can bust a planet than that indicates she can asborb a whole lot of energy.

3. This is a battle forum and the rules state they are fighting at their best. I watched DBZ and I did more research on Kid Buu and no where does it really state that he has limitless Ki. Pfff Thor can easily draub Buu's blasts...He was able to absorb a galaxy busting attack by Nul...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir149-EnergyAbsorption.jpg

That shows he can easily drain Buu's powers. Buu has not shown that he can bust a galaxy. If Thor fights smart like the battle rules state than he can win.

4. I doubt Buu can absorb Hulk, IIRC many have tried.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SSJLozza

Buu solos with utmost ease. He could just destroy the planet and then regenerate.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Kid Buu destroys them.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mypasswordis1234

No one have the speed to rival Kid Buu.

In character, he would blow up the planet with a single blast and probably either of them would have time to do anything about it.

Those who would survive will get punched a lot of times and can't react anything.

Normally Kid Buu don't absorb people, but if he struggling with somebody, it's in character to absorb.

I would like to see a buff Hulk-Buu, but Hulk couldn't do anything with Buu in space. Thor attacks would never reach Buu.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@SSJLozza said:

Buu solos with utmost ease. He could just destroy the planet and then regenerate.

don't wank buu, I know he can destroy the planet and regen, but Thor can tank it, and so can Hulk, Kid Buu wins due to speed and speed alone

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

A lot of fan wanking of Kid Buu when people like Thor and Ms Marvel can asborb most his attacks...

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By beautifulrevery

@beautifulrevery said:

No Caption Provided

That's just my 2 cents.

2. Who was Buu toying with that was more stronger than Binary? When has it be shown that Ms Marvel has a limit(not saying she doesn't). If Binary can bust a planet than that indicates she can asborb a whole lot of energy.

3. This is a battle forum and the rules state they are fighting at their best. I watched DBZ and I did more research on Kid Buu and no where does it really state that he has limitless Ki. Pfff Thor can easily draub Buu's blasts...He was able to absorb a galaxy busting attack by Nul...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir149-EnergyAbsorption.jpg

That shows he can easily drain Buu's powers. Buu has not shown that he can bust a galaxy. If Thor fights smart like the battle rules state than he can win.

1. Not particularly when no one here is powerful enough to destroy him completely. It took a spirit bomb with the combined power of everyone on namek and earth to defeat him including the z warriors.

2. She does have limits, I don't have scans to post but I'm sure someone will post some at some point in time. Also she may be a planet buster but the characters kid buu was fighting at the end of DBZ were hundreds of times stronger than a confirmed planet buster and thus they have the ability to bust planets as well(don't start with that "they never busted planets so they can't because that's how DBZ works. If you're stronger than someone you're faster, stronger, more durable, better energy projection, etc etc than them. As such anyone after Frieza Saga stronger than Frieza is a confirmed planet buster.)

3. This is the battle forum and anything posted in this thread supercedes said rules. As such, it being in character Thor being the flying brick that he is won't utilize his powers to the best of his ability just like Silver Surfer doesn't in character. That's the way it works. Majin Buu(Buu's weakest form) had his power continuously rising as he fought. Also his regeneration powers restored his ki levels as well as his body. Say they obliterate him after Thor absorbs his power. He'll reform in seconds and still be at full power.

4. Buu's absorption isn't like any absorption powers I've seen tested on the Hulk, His absorption essentially shrinks the body down and puts them into stasis where I assume he siphons off their powers and abilities and memories to use as his own.

Also no one is fan wanking kid buu. He's just not beatable under these circumstances with this team. He's too fast, can't be BFR'd, and the only way he's knocked out is if he sleeps himself out of boredom or to screw with his opponenets or is completely vaporized otherwise he regenerates. No fan wanking, Just fact.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

Kid Buu.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@beautifulrevery said:

@beautifulrevery said:

No Caption Provided

That's just my 2 cents.

1. Not particularly when no one here is powerful enough to destroy him completely. It took a spirit bomb with the combined power of everyone on namek and earth to defeat him including the z warriors.

2. She does have limits, I don't have scans to post but I'm sure someone will post some at some point in time. Also she may be a planet buster but the characters kid buu was fighting at the end of DBZ were hundreds of times stronger than a confirmed planet buster and thus they have the ability to bust planets as well(don't start with that "they never busted planets so they can't because that's how DBZ works. If you're stronger than someone you're faster, stronger, more durable, better energy projection, etc etc than them. As such anyone after Frieza Saga stronger than Frieza is a confirmed planet buster.)

3. This is the battle forum and anything posted in this thread supercedes said rules. As such, it being in character Thor being the flying brick that he is won't utilize his powers to the best of his ability just like Silver Surfer doesn't in character. That's the way it works. Majin Buu(Buu's weakest form) had his power continuously rising as he fought. Also his regeneration powers restored his ki levels as well as his body. Say they obliterate him after Thor absorbs his power. He'll reform in seconds and still be at full power.

4. Buu's absorption isn't like any absorption powers I've seen tested on the Hulk, His absorption essentially shrinks the body down and puts them into stasis where I assume he siphons off their powers and abilities and memories to use as his own.

Also no one is fan wanking kid buu. He's just not beatable under these circumstances with this team. He's too fast, can't be BFR'd, and the only way he's knocked out is if he sleeps himself out of boredom or to screw with his opponenets or is completely vaporized otherwise he regenerates. No fan wanking, Just fact.

1. God blast?

2. The only time she has shown to have a limit was when she was fighting the Collector who had all the powers of Omega level mutants at the end of M-day. The Collector>Kid Buu and I believe Ms Marvel was not stable at that time. Again like I said all of Kid Buu's attacks will be asborb by either Ms Marvel or Thor. I already shown Thor absorbing an galaxy level attack by Nul. Kid Buu is not a galaxy buster.

3. The OP doesn't list if there are morals on or off so we have to say they are fighting at their best. Another Thor and Silver Surfer don't use all their powers do to plot device, again this is a battle forum so they're going to be using all their abilities. It doesn't matter what Buu does because they'll keep absorbing his blast. Thor during Chaos war absorbed an attack from a 10,000 fused Patheon being known as Glory and redirected it back. He shouldn't have a problem doing it to Kid Buu. How is Buu going to hurt both Thor and Ms Marvel who can asborb his attacks or even Vision who can go intangilble. He can reform, but how is he going to reform from being vaporized?

4. Kid Buu rarely used his absorption abilities.

5. Again none of his attacks will do anything since Ms Marvel and Thor can absorb his attacks. I already shown Thor absorbing a galaxy busting attack from Nul. Also I mentioned the Godblast which hurt Celestial being. Celestials>>>Kid Buu. Kid Buu only has speed, but I also mentioned that Thors hammer can go fast than light speed...I already listed these things..

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By wkar

Kid Buu would win easily

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By beautifulrevery

1. That's not going to destroy the very molecules of Kid Buu. He'll probably just dodge it

2, Again let's wait for scans because we're going to get nowhere since neither of us have them to post.

3.The OP states IN CHARACTER which means that would battle as though they were in the comics. Therefore Thor won't use his powers well, hence him being a flying brick who could be much more powerful if he wasn't an idiot. Buu can kill people physically or turn them into candy. And they're not going to constantly be absorbing his attacks because again, they are in character.

4. He rarely used them because they cause transformations if the being he absorbs are powerful.enough to inspire changes in his physiology and personality. As such his new forms were the ones who displayed the absorption ability more than Kid Buu.

5. Again this will be a war of attrition as I already stated. They will tire. Buu will not. And when they do, he will kill them if he doesn't destroy the planet and kill half of them from the start.

They can do NOTHING to keep Kid Buu down. Nothing at all. Therefore this is a war that Buu will win given time.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@beautifulrevery said:

1. That's not going to destroy the very molecules of Kid Buu. He'll probably just dodge it

2, Again let's wait for scans because we're going to get nowhere since neither of us have them to post.

3.The OP states IN CHARACTER which means that would battle as though they were in the comics. Therefore Thor won't use his powers well, hence him being a flying brick who could be much more powerful if he wasn't an idiot. Buu can kill people physically or turn them into candy. And they're not going to constantly be absorbing his attacks because again, they are in character.

4. He rarely used them because they cause transformations if the being he absorbs are powerful.enough to inspire changes in his physiology and personality. As such his new forms were the ones who displayed the absorption ability more than Kid Buu.

5. Again this will be a war of attrition as I already stated. They will tire. Buu will not. And when they do, he will kill them if he doesn't destroy the planet and kill half of them from the start.

They can do NOTHING to keep Kid Buu down. Nothing at all. Therefore this is a war that Buu will win given time.

1. Godblast will VAPORIZE HIM...It is meant to take on people on Galactus level. He will be distracted, giving Thor more than ebough time.

2. Fine, But just note Collector>Kid Buu and that was the time where she couldn't really absorb any energies because Collector overloaded her energy absorbing abilities IIRC.

3. And what makes you think Thor wont use all his abilities since you say Kid Buu would take this with ease. When Thor fights powerful enemies he uses all his powers. Kid Buu is nothing new to Thor.

4. And since you say they are in character Kid buu wont use it. :)

5. Uh...Thor has faced Mangog who does not tire and he did well. Kid Buu is nothing special to Thor. And you're still not understanding that non of Kid Buu's attacks will not effect Thor or Ms Marvel. I stated this a million times. I shouldn't forget that Tony Stark can could up with a plan, while Thor and Ms Marvel Kid Buu off.

What will kid Buu do to Thor or Ms Marvel?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By NighThunder

Guys.Lets get real. Buu can't be BFR'D , he can blast a whole threw dimension, FTL or maybe just under . He'll kill eveyone else and then would eventually fight thor and ms marvel in hand to hand combat.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NighThunder

also if kid buu senses hor and missey are a challenge he can and will absorb them.period. doesn't matter if he rareey uses it.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By beautifulrevery

@beautifulrevery said:

1. Godblast will VAPORIZE HIM...It is meant to take on people on Galactus level. He will be distracted, giving Thor more than ebough time.

2. Fine, But just note Collector>Kid Buu and that was the time where she couldn't really absorb any energies because Collector overloaded her energy absorbing abilities IIRC.

3. And what makes you think Thor wont use all his abilities since you say Kid Buu would take this with ease. When Thor fights powerful enemies he uses all his powers. Kid Buu is nothing new to Thor.

5. Uh...Thor has faced Mangog who does not tire and he did well. Kid Buu is nothing special to Thor. And you're still not understanding that non of Kid Buu's attacks will not effect Thor or Ms Marvel. I stated this a million times. I shouldn't forget that Tony Stark can could up with a plan, while Thor and Ms Marvel Kid Buu off.

Sigh. Let's try this again

1. The Godblast will take time to charge and Buu will sense it. He's not stupid. He won't take it head on. and can easily dodge it through teleportation or high speed movement.

2. We're going to wait for scans so it's pointless to keep saying things about whether she can or cannot.

3. I never said Kid Buu would take it with ease. Other people did. I said and keep saying that he takes it after a long battle of attrition. Or do you not read my posts?

4. Not true since he does and will use it but he may transform after he does. That's ALL I said. And I don't state that it's in character, the OP did. I personally prefer not to use in character battles since the combatants usually don't fight at their best if they're heroes.

5. Thor will eventually tire. It's not impossible for him and as such he will eventually tire while Buu will not. Buu could blitz him and turn him into candy. He could absorb him and become Thorbuu, demon god of thunder. And nothing stark can come up with in the time before he's killed or the planet is destroyed will put Buu down. In fact, in character Kid Buu will probably destroy the planet in the very first moment of battle.

What will they do to Kid Buu? Godblast won't hit him because he's too fast. Ms Marvel isn't strong enough to harm him.

Fact of the matter is that Kid Buu isn't going to be put down by this team of characters. They're either too slow or too weak.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery:

That's ALL I said. And I don't state that it's in character, the OP did. I personally prefer not to use in character battles since the combatants usually don't fight at their best if they're heroes.
In fact, in character Kid Buu will probably destroy the planet in the very first moment of battle.

do you prefer to change the rule to Bloodlusted? i actually don't like to put characters out of character, because fans start overhyping about their favorite characters, i think it's better to keep heroes in characters just like if this fight was in some Avengers issue or something. and the rules forbid Buu to blast earth, just imagine Buu was bored in space and wants to keep the planet for fun. also the rules say characters can use the best of their equipments, meaning Tony can bring the best armor he has and use his armada satellites, Thor can use his strength belt...etc.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@beautifulrevery said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Sigh. Let's try this again

1. The Godblast will take time to charge and Buu will sense it. He's not stupid. He won't take it head on. and can easily dodge it through teleportation or high speed movement.

2. We're going to wait for scans so it's pointless to keep saying things about whether she can or cannot.

3. I never said Kid Buu would take it with ease. Other people did. I said and keep saying that he takes it after a long battle of attrition. Or do you not read my posts?

4. Not true since he does and will use it but he may transform after he does. That's ALL I said. And I don't state that it's in character, the OP did. I personally prefer not to use in character battles since the combatants usually don't fight at their best if they're heroes.

5. Thor will eventually tire. It's not impossible for him and as such he will eventually tire while Buu will not. Buu could blitz him and turn him into candy. He could absorb him and become Thorbuu, demon god of thunder. And nothing stark can come up with in the time before he's killed or the planet is destroyed will put Buu down. In fact, in character Kid Buu will probably destroy the planet in the very first moment of battle.

What will they do to Kid Buu? Godblast won't hit him because he's too fast. Ms Marvel isn't strong enough to harm him.

Fact of the matter is that Kid Buu isn't going to be put down by this team of characters. They're either too slow or too weak.

1. Again are you forgetting that Kid Buu will be distracted?? The Avengers work as a team and use tatics. They have numbers on them while Kid Buu does not.

2. What ever but I already told you what happened.

3. My bad than.

4. I never said you stated the characters were in characrer. And when Kid Buu was fighting Vegeta and Goku he didn't even try to absorb them.

5. Again that's where the team comes in and Thor does not tire easily... The Op states he can't destroy the planet. Thor has fought people faster than Kid Buu like SIlver Surfer and Gladiator. How do you know turning Thor into canday will effect Thor when Thor is protected by magic and Scarlet Witch also has magic.

5. Goku has hit Kid Buu with a kamehameha wave which takes longer, Thor can easily hit him with a Godblast. Ms Marvel will most likely become Binary from absorbing Kid Buu's blast and causing more problems for Buu. And whats stopping Thor from draining all his energy? I have not read Kid Buu having limitless Ki. The Avengers working as a team will be what plays out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By beautifulrevery

1. Again, his ability to sense energy is his best friend. He's not going to sense a blast coming at him and completely ignore it.

2. N/A

3. Cool mate

4. Your point being? He absorbed the south kai which turned him into Super Buu

5. Surfer's combat speed is garbage compared to kid buu's. His travel speed is faster but buu has infinitely faster combat speed. Ok, so he doesn't destroy the planet but he can and probably will throw planet busting attacks around like they're water.

6. Goku's kamehameha can either be instantaneous or can take a while to charge depending on what the plot calls for. Because they'll absorb his energy. Blast him/hit him or something and he'll regenerate back to ful strength.

Them not being able to kill/KO kid buu is what plays out

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Well that's fair enough. Even so he's going to throw around planet busting attacks because that's what he does. He's ruthless and kind of a child in the sense of throwing temper tantrums and the such.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Raizex

@SSJLozza said:

Stated in the OP that Buu doesn't bust the planet.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: yes of course he can throw as many planetbusting attacks as he wants, DBZ fighters do it all time, using concentrated energy and concentrated explosions.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NighThunder

buu absorbs thor. Then stomps everyone

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Havenless

If you were so confident Kid Buu was going to win, why did you even bother to make the thread. You're just shooting down everyone's contradictory opinions. The point of this forum is to discover a victor amongst competively-matched characters. If you already knew Buu was in another league compared to the Avengers, then this is little more than a gloating thread. Which is spite.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Avengers win.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Havenless said:

If you were so confident Kid Buu was going to win, why did you even bother to make the thread. You're just shooting down everyone's contradictory opinions. The point of this forum is to discover a victor amongst competively-matched characters. If you already knew Buu was in another league compared to the Avengers, then this is little more than a gloating thread. Which is spite.

We're actually having debates about who wins so it's kind of moot what the OP made this thread for at this point. It seems about 50/50 at this point in the thread.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By New_World_Order

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Thor will teleport Kid Buu to the Negative Zone.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mypasswordis1234

It doesn't need to even think about absorbing powers, limits, in character, bloodlusted, distraction, BFR(btw Buu can teleport back) and such, because they simply not capable to see Buu, therefore can't absorb powers, can't deflect blasts, can't distract, can't do anything that touch Buu. They can't overhelm that big speed difference by being a good team.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheDEMON!

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Avengers win.

Fascism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fascism

quicksilver solos

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mortein
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Havenless said:

i never said Buu wins, you can read all my posts i never said he wins. i thought maybe Thor with his abilities working with Scarlet Witch and Tony's tech they may come up with some solution, but the onlysuggestion until now that was made is BFR wich won't work on Buu. i mean you have SW with her magic versality and Tony with his versatil technologies, Tony was able to shatter the Phoenix Force though.

if you think Avengers has no chance who can you suggest to add to Avengers to make it fair fight?

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Thor will teleport Kid Buu to the Negative Zone.

okey so Thor open a gate to NZ but how push Buu to it? and what stops Buu from teleporting back? or just opening his way out?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By New_World_Order

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Thor has moved islands with ease. Punching Buu into there wouldn't be too hard. Anyone on the team for a matter of fact has the power to push Buu into that portal to the negative Zone. I don't remember any one escaping the Negative Zone before.