User Lists: 1

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Umm feats for Xander? And is this movie or comic Kick-Ass?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

Kick-Ass would kick Xanders ass. Xander is a b!tch

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xander gets his other eye gouged out

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

unless he did something cool in comics, kick-ass

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tparks

Umm feats for Xander? And is this movie or comic Kick-Ass?

Movie Kick-Ass.

Xander is supposed to just be the comic relief from the show, but he has a few scenes where he is fighting multiple vampires and wins. He's lost most of his fights he's been in, but he has never died, which is saying something when everyone he fights is superhuman and trying to kill him. He also has perfect knowledge of an army soldier because of a curse he received.

He most likely would lose to Kick-Ass, but I think it could be a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xander has wild bouts of both good and bad luck.

If we are going by Kick-Ass 1 (I have not seen the second one) I would almost give it to Xander, at least he has experience on his side.

Common gear for Kick-Ass was a pair of poorly made Escrima, Xander has had stakes, crossbows, swords, and others depending on when in the time line it is set.

More than likely, Xander would find out that Kick-Ass was just a human and get beat on. However he can hold his own when he has to.

I would say Xander vs Kick-Ass early to mid Kick-Ass 1, Xander 6/10. Past Kick Ass 1 I would switch it and say Kick Ass 6/10.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guardiandevil83

This fight I feel would go to Xander. You can't fight for most of your life and not pick up anything, not to mention in the later seasons he got pretty beefy; so did Kickass, but still, Xander takes knocks from Vamps, Demons, Zombies, etc.

Also Kickass trains with Hit-Girl. Xander trains with Buffy and at times Faith. No comparison.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dave

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I'm not so sure. Dave has come a long way, but Xander has been instinctively trained through the years to kill anything he fights, if, he mistakes Dave for a ghoul then Kickass may get stabbed through the heart.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Kick-Ass 2's ending fight showed that Dave can counter knives.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Kick-Ass 2's ending fight showed that Dave can counter knives.

That's true, but most of the stakings/stabbings would only happen after the vampire was beaten down enough that they can't defend themselves from a stake to the heart very easily. That would probably be how Xander could win with a stake, knife, sword, etc...

This also means he would have to be capable of beating down Kick-Ass to that level, and Kick-Ass can take a serious beating. This would definitely not be easy, but it is possible.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Kickass has youth on his side, and incredibly high pain soak. Xander should have slightly greater strength, his durability, again, from years of taking punches from Vamps and demons should match up with Dave's nerve endings. If Xander was allowed his military training I would say his chances of winning would be higher, but that has been nullified said Op. So just Xander and what he picked up from years of experience in my mind helps him win here. Dude fought with uber vamps, that is impressive.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kickass has youth on his side, and incredibly high pain soak. Xander should have slightly greater strength, his durability, again, from years of taking punches from Vamps and demons should match up with Dave's nerve endings. If Xander was allowed his military training I would say his chances of winning would be higher, but that has been nullified said Op. So just Xander and what he picked up from years of experience in my mind helps him win here. Dude fought with uber vamps, that is impressive.

He has his military experience. I wrote that kind of confusing in the OP. Sorry about that!

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@tparks: Then Xander should win in my opinion. His "on the job training," plus his military knowledge places him at a higher level. He would realize how something as simple as location, can play a part in winning, psychological warfare like trash talking also, which Dave sucks at. Also dosent Xander actually train the newer Slayers? Dude just has too much combat experience. He won't walk all over Dave, but I see him winning.

Dave is a head buster, but Xander is a head Hunter. One beats his opponents with the intention of knocking them out; everything that the Scoobies do or did was permanent.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@tparks: Then Xander should win in my opinion. His "on the job training," plus his military knowledge places him at a higher level. He would realize how something as simple as location, can play a part in winning, psychological warfare like trash talking also, which Dave sucks at. Also dosent Xander actually train the newer Slayers? Dude just has too much combat experience. He won't walk all over Dave, but I see him winning.

Dave is a head buster, but Xander is a head Hunter. One beats his opponents with the intention of knocking them out; everything that the Scoobies do or did was permanent.

Movie Dave kills though, and idk if I can recall many strength feats other than throwing Chris easy. I would like to see some of Xanders actual feats other than just saying his experience. Dave is 85 percent numb and has shrugged off blows easy. And he was chopping threw the fodder super villains like butter. He has shown to be able to combat knives both in training and in the end fight.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83 said:

Movie Dave kills though, and idk if I can recall many strength feats other than throwing Chris easy. I would like to see some of Xanders actual feats other than just saying his experience. Dave is 85 percent numb and has shrugged off blows easy. And he was chopping threw the fodder super villains like butter. He has shown to be able to combat knives both in training and in the end fight.

It's tough to find feats for Xander to post. Hardly anything from Buffy is on youtube, and hardly any of it will be anything but Buffy, Faith, or Angel. Some of Xander's best strength feats are feats like holding back a vampire attack, who probably are around Captain America (comic) strength level. I wouldn't say Xander has Cap strength, or anything even close to it, but he is able to repel attacks against characters with that strength, and even kill many of them.

I still think Dave has just as good of a chance at winning this though. Xander has been KO'd in a lot of episodes. The characters that KO'd him have strength higher then Dave, but it still happened. I think Dave could have a good chance to get a KO on Xander before Xander kills him.

I really think it could go either way. I'm far from a Kick-Ass low-baller like the thousands of people on this site are. lol.

Avatar image for dantethetravele
DanteTheTravele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dave can definitely take more of a beating than Xander and he fights much dirtier. Xander could get a lucky shot in with a stake though(I assume that's standard equipment for him). Kick-Ass 8/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bumping the original.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xander wins, Kick-Ass is still unable to beat more than a couple of thugs.